PDA

View Full Version : Na'il Diggs

Patler
12-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Just saw the Rams put Na'il Diggs on IR. He had started every game for them this year. Of course, he was a starter at Carolina before that, and started for the Packers even as a rookie.

I was surprised to see that he is only 32. Seems like he should be older than that. Quietly has had a very solid 11 year career as a starter the whole way, except when injuries limited him.

OS PA
12-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Did Hannibal Navies every do anything? What about Monday Nate Wayne? Paris Lenin still plays too.

Patler
12-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Did Hannibal Navies every do anything? What about Monday Nate Wayne? Paris Lenin still plays too.

Navies last played in '07, and Wayne in '06, per the NFL stats. Paris Lenon has had more of a career than either Navies or Wayne, and is still starting for Arizona.

gbgary
12-11-2010, 04:11 PM
any news on nate wayne?

Scott Campbell
12-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Navies last played in '07, and Wayne in '06, per the NFL stats. Paris Lenon has had more of a career than either Navies or Wayne, and is still starting for Arizona.

Another LB blast from the past was Paris Lennon. I saw him kicking around somewhere this year, but don't remember where.

OS PA
12-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Another LB blast from the past was Paris Lennon. I saw him kicking around somewhere this year, but don't remember where.

... and Hardy Nickerson still sucks.

Guiness
12-11-2010, 05:50 PM
I saw that article on Diggs as well - he was a good player, but never stellar. When he left here, after 6 years, I figured he was a journeyman near the end of a decent career, but I was pretty wrong.

Vonnie Holiday is another player like that. Good, not great, played out his rookie contract. Wasn't renewed, but is still in the league as a backup in Washington.

Fritz
12-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Diggs had a couple of good years early on for the Pack. He was one of those players, like Mark Tauscher or Bryan Bulaga, who seemed to adjust to the NFL very quickly and knew what to do. Some guys are like that, and some take a year or two to cotton on to how to play in the NFL.