PDA

View Full Version : What happens with Haynesworth?

Guiness
12-11-2010, 06:08 PM
What do people think will happen with Haynesworth now?

He's got to be done in Washington. I'm sure there will be some half-hearted attempts to trade him, but I doubt anyone bites.

If he get released, what happens? Will someone else (Davis? Any other nutcases out there?) sign him to a multi-year big dollar contract? Will he get a mid-level one year 'prove-it' contract? Or, not being happy with what's offered him, will he walk away? I'm not so sure he's got much love for the game.

MJZiggy
12-11-2010, 06:21 PM
What do people think will happen with Haynesworth now?

He's got to be done in Washington. I'm sure there will be some half-hearted attempts to trade him, but I doubt anyone bites.

If he get released, what happens? Will someone else (Davis? Any other nutcases out there?) sign him to a multi-year big dollar contract? Will he get a mid-level one year 'prove-it' contract? Or, not being happy with what's offered him, will he walk away? I'm not so sure he's got much love for the game.

Seems to me his issue is with the 3-4 defense. There will be a team that plays 4-3 that will pick him up and he'll be happy there and have something to prove on top of it. I don't think he's done yet.

Fritz
12-11-2010, 06:24 PM
You missed one:

Shanny cuts Haynesworth. At the end of the season, Snyder fires Shanahan, then he excitedly notices that former Tennessee All-Pro defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is a free agent. So Snyder gets out his wallet, and like he always does, he signs the big name free agent!

pbmax
12-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Jim Haslett said that the guy wasn't happy last year in the 4-3. Wasn't happy in the 3-4 this year. "So what does he want to play, a 2-5?"

I think, as the big money has already been paid out, he will get traded for a more reasonable contract somewhere else.

DonHutson
12-11-2010, 08:49 PM
He gets traded to Oakland for the Raiders next 17 first round draft picks.

SnakeLH2006
12-12-2010, 01:32 AM
Where's the option:

Haynesworth dies OD'ing from Syzzzrup on his couch, with his 10 best friend homies from the hood playing Madden 04 on the original Xbox?

Take that shit to the bank.