PDA

View Full Version : Patler's threads....

Brando19
12-12-2010, 08:49 PM
to the garbage can!!!! I respect Patler...but this shit is silly. Fuck it...we lost...get over it. Hopefully Rodgers will be back next week in time for the Pats.

retailguy
12-12-2010, 08:51 PM
to the garbage can!!!! I respect Patler...but this shit is silly. Fuck it...we lost...get over it. Hopefully Rodgers will be back next week in time for the Pats.

lol - a little extreme, don't ya think?

Brando19
12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Yeah...probably. But if it wasn't Patler...everyone would be complaining. One thread people...that's all we need to bitch about this loss...one thread.

pbmax
12-12-2010, 09:01 PM
I don't think he is complaining. He is making fun of all the chicken littles.

MJZiggy
12-12-2010, 09:05 PM

Well, when we win, everyone IS a genius and when we lose, EVERYONE sucks and needs to be fired...

Bretsky
12-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I like the threads; they serve a purpose as pb noted

sheepshead
12-12-2010, 10:00 PM
someone hack his account?

Noodle
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
I think Patler's threads are excellent and drive some good posts.

This is a board -- it's about the conversation, baby!

Kiwon
12-12-2010, 10:10 PM

It's mad dog disease, not mad cow disease.

Patler
12-12-2010, 11:48 PM

Oh, I am over it. I was even before the final play was run. I was over it as the Lions scored their TD. Losses really don't bother me, because the Packers' success or failure has no impact on my life. Monday will be the same, either way. The emotion fans put into wins and losses never cease to amaze me. Once in a while I get perverse pleasure in taking jabs at that fact. Today was one of those times.

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 05:46 AM
Well, when we win, everyone IS a genius and when we lose, EVERYONE sucks and needs to be fired...

I get your point but I never called Stubby a genius after any Packer win. I'd say he did fine, well or good. :lol:

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 05:47 AM
I like the threads; they serve a purpose as pb noted

I liké 'em too - keeps me in line :wink:

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Oh, I am over it. I was even before the final play was run. I was over it as the Lions scored their TD. Losses really don't bother me, because the Packers' success or failure has no impact on my life. Monday will be the same, either way. The emotion fans put into wins and losses never cease to amaze me. Once in a while I get perverse pleasure in taking jabs at that fact. Today was one of those times.

You're such a robot, Patler, but the kind of robot I like :tup: Keep doing what you're doing on PR.

Pugger
12-13-2010, 08:33 AM
There is nothing wrong with having all these threads. We need several places to vent! :lol:

pbmax
12-13-2010, 08:47 AM

Yesterday was a day like that for me too. At least after I walked a mile in a foot of snow to find a tree to chop down and drag back to my car. Then I felt much better.

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Yesterday was a day like that for me too. At least after I walked a mile in a foot of snow to find a tree to chop down and drag back to my car. Then I felt much better.

True wisdom!

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 09:13 AM
For the second winter in a row; Denmark has had an early and snowy start to the season. I'm gonna listen to the pbmax wisdom and walk in the snow instead of much online venting after Packer losses.

Thanks, pbmax, more of your kind would make this a better world. :five:

gbgary
12-13-2010, 09:22 AM
patler was being facetious. all of his threads got a giggle out of me.

mmmdk
12-13-2010, 09:25 AM

Ditto ! It snapped me out of venting....but I still want McCarthy gone even when I'm calm & fuzzy. :lol: Sorry!

Cheesehead Craig
12-13-2010, 09:26 AM
I'm just surprised that he didn't start one about the special teams.

VermontPackFan
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM

It took awhile but I got it after I repsonded to his first thread and saw a couple others come out...

VermontPackFan
12-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Monday will be the same, either way. The emotion fans put into wins and losses never cease to amaze me. Once in a while I get perverse pleasure in taking jabs at that fact. Today was one of those times.

You mean like the first thought I had this morning that life no longer had any meaning?

Patler
12-13-2010, 12:07 PM

An oversight on my part! :lol:

Patler
12-13-2010, 12:09 PM

I could have mentioned Crosby's game winning field goal being wasted!

Scott Campbell
12-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Playing the part of Harlan Huckleby in tonight's performance of "PackerRats - Dealing With Fugly Losses" is: http://packerrats.com/image.php?u=99&dateline=2010

Pugger
12-13-2010, 12:40 PM

Special teams didn't seem to be a big issue yesterday for a change.

MichiganPackerFan
12-13-2010, 02:04 PM
The threads cracked me up. I wanted to start a "Fire Patler" thread, but a I guess it would be overkill.