PDA

View Full Version : Epic Failure - couldn't make my mind up for where to put this, so it's here

Jimx29
12-12-2010, 10:44 PM
too many threads where it could be put...

http://i54.tinypic.com/353e8hi.jpg

Little Whiskey
12-13-2010, 07:55 AM
the video was great! that f-ing place looks like a construction/demolition site, not an NFL stadium. WTF!

i wonder if it was an inside job. now they can get their new stadium.

Jimx29
12-13-2010, 08:44 PM
So...do you suppose that had BrINT been under that and was killed, would that stieger chick still be pissed cause the NFL didn't make a decision before he was killed?

Fosco33
12-13-2010, 10:04 PM
Read somewhere that's happened a few times before (4?) - or once every 7 years or so.

Wonder if they'll fix it for next week - or play outside (what a noble concept).

swede
12-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Read somewhere that's happened a few times before (4?) - or once every 7 years or so.

Wonder if they'll fix it for next week - or play outside (what a noble concept).

Maybe they can move the last few games to LA's Coliseum...try out the dressing rooms, kick the tires...

Patler
12-14-2010, 12:52 AM

I read that this was the 4th time, but the first was just weeks or months after it went up, the second about a year later, and the third time shortly after that, in 1986, I believe was stated.

Pugger
12-14-2010, 01:48 AM
Why would anyone construct a stadium with a roof like that in snow country?

SlimPickens
12-14-2010, 06:32 AM
I read that this was the 4th time, but the first was just weeks or months after it went up, the second about a year later, and the third time shortly after that, in 1986, I believe was stated.

Actually the fifth time and the first was 48 days after it was completed. An inflatable stadium, what a concept.

Little Whiskey
12-14-2010, 06:35 AM
back in college i worked at a golf dome driving range. that thing was just a big balloon that was bolted to the ground. the only problem was sealing the leaks and keeping the snow away from the edges. my job was to run the snow blower around the outside edge of the dome.

and pick up golf balls!

i think the problem has to do with age. i read somewhere that the mfg has been telling them to replace that roof for years now.