PDA

View Full Version : Packers preseason games on the radio??

Pack_Attack
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
I was just kinda curious if the upcoming preseason games can be found somewhere online??
can anyone help me out?!?

Badgepack
08-07-2006, 11:31 PM
It seems to me pre-season games can be picked up the I-net through JSOnline(sorry guys and gals), or local Packer stations that have I-net audio.

However, if they are no longer free, you must pay the $ to NFL Field Pass or get Sirus radio.

GBRulz
08-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I know someone that uses the NFL Field pass 7 day trial. They just sign up for a new trial every week. Just create a few different yahoo email accounts or something because you need a new name for each trial!

Where ya from, Pack?

Pack_Attack
08-08-2006, 12:51 AM
I am from the UP of Michigan and am in the Packers coverage area, but I am going downstate this weekend where they don't get anything and I was just curious if I could pick the game cast up on the internet.....

CaliforniaCheez
08-08-2006, 01:53 AM
WTMJ in Milwaukee I believe does it.

http://www.packersradionetwork.com/site/index.asp

Packer Game Day can be reached at (800)877-1620 for more information.

NFL Field Pass let's you sign up and use it seven days for free during which you can cancel. Time it right and you can get 2 games free.

If you have a Sports Bar with lots of satelite dishes they can pick up most games and NFL network.

NFL network shows delayed broadcasts so you can see the game during the week.

Depends on what your budget is.

MJZiggy
08-08-2006, 08:57 AM
If you dig around on am radio, the sound is crappy, but you can unearth the Packer Radio Network on (I believe) Westwood 1. We had the game on driving out of Milw. once and managed to hang onto the signal all the way down to Indiana.

GBRulz
08-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Sirius let's you listen through their website and they carry all the NFL games. You have to pay though. Damn, nothing is free anymore, is it?

Since I have a TV tuner card on my laptop, I should be able to show it as a webcam type of thing and then people can just watch it through IM. My friend does that, I should find out the details....