PDA

View Full Version : Nutz's Fantastic Training Camp Adventure.

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Gee, thanks for showing up everyone it was really great! Well actually I brought my dad to go with me, so at least I had some company. I do believe I saw BFMVP running up to Curly's as I was leaving to go watch practice, some skinny kid with an 89# jeresy, sorry I couldn't wait for ya, but the bleachers were filling up.

Anyways, We found some open bleacher space down around the 10 yard line, pretty shitty place to watch practice. My dad saved the seats and I went to get pictures of the players coming in. I got some good ones of Jason Spitz, Brady Poppinga, and one of AJ Hawk. On my regular cam, I got a couple of Woodson and Driver. I will scan those tomorrow, and upload my digital picks as well. I will probably just send them to Mad.

So I go back to my seat, and who should I be sitting next to when I return? Come on take a guess.

Thats right, Laura Quinn-Hawk, along with several other wives including Megan Colledge, Collin Cole's wife, and also Junius Coston's wife. Don't worry I got a couple of pictures of them, but since I was so close I had to be a little suave about it. I felt like a dirty perve, but who cares. I got one of Laura and her big zit on her forhead. Other than the zit, she was pretty good looking. She kept going on and on about car washes and gas stations that don't use ethenol in Green Bay.

The biggest god damn pain, but also the most entertaining, you know like a car wreck? The one and only Mrs. Junius Coston has to be one of the most annoying persons to walk the planet. She sat behind us for a good two hours and never shut up once. She was either talking to the other wives, or talking on her cell phone, and when I mean talk, that is all that she did, I don't think she took a moment to listen to the other person once on the phone, and she made like 3 or 4 calls. She must really think Junius is the shit, or he is really feeding her a lot of it, because the way she talked to others, and on the phone it was like Junius was an 8 year veteran starter that is coming off his 4th pro bowl.

She went on and on about his earnings, which by NFL standards is pretty meager, She went on about how his agent at IMC wants to hire her to recruit clients, and also how Junius was making fun of rookies, and the "camp bodies". I wonder if he makes fun of Jason Spitz, you know the rookie that took his job. I also found out that she is a lazy ass that admits that she doesn't really like to work, well thats not quite right, she only wants to work when she wants to, if she wants to stay in bed all day, she damn well is going to.

When Mrs. Colledge, Mrs. Cole, and Mrs. Quinn-Hawk got up to leave she dialed her phone and began talking to the person on the other end, she told them who she was just with, then she said that Laura was really nice, but AJ was really weird, probably because he doesn't talk for two fucking hours straight! I found one Mrs. Junius Coston weird!

She also talked about how there was know way she was going to sit out in the open and watch the games, and the only way she was going to the games was if Junius or"J" as she called him would get her club seating. She went on and on. She really just sounded like a spoiled little bitch, well she wasn't exactly little, but anyways, sitting amongst the poor little mortals called fans going on and on about how she demanded club seats from her husband.

Well crap, I was at the training camp all I got was gossip from one Mrs. Coston. What the fuck. I liked training camp but it was really hard to see everything going on. The Recievers dominated the defensive backs in a one one drill inside the 5 yardline into the endzone drill. Driver took it to Woodson once, and Ferguson jammed it down Carroll's throat. Gardner and Boerichter make huge targets down in the red zone and both came up with TD catches.

In one on one pass protection drills it looked like the defensive ends were at a totally different speed than everyone else, it seemed like the offensive tackles were in quick sand. It was nice to see Chad Clifton back in pads and participating in every drill.

I got to see a nice combo block drill with the OT and the TE against scout DEs and OLBs. It was a really good drill to explain the complexities of the zone blocking scheme. It was cool because it was right in front of us. I would like to say that the drill went without problems but, sometimes the younger guys had to be pulled aside and talked to like they were in high school learning a new play, it came real slow to some of the young tight ends and OTs

The offense and the defense scrimmaged quite a bit at the end of practice, probably a total of 20 to 30 minutes, alot of hard hitting, and at one point the refs blew the whistles before a tackle was made, and Mark Tauscher started screaming at them that it was a full tackle drill, he was pissed.

I have to admit that I watched Hawk quite a bit. He reads plays correctly, and attacks blockers without giving up any ground, but at the same time he is having trouble disengaging from tight ends and lineman. It was been something that he was critiqued heavily on before the draft. Favre also threw a pass by him to Troy Humphrey for a touchdown in redzone seven on seven. Hawk was there but Humphrey had a step on him, and Hawk was a bit slow getting his hand up.

Also it was really good to see Ahman Green in Pads and running through several drills. He was held out of most contact if not all contact drills, and all 11 on 11 drills. He is being worked back in slowly, but it is still damn good to see.

Well thats all I got, wait till tomorrow for da pictures! They are great!

the_idle_threat
08-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Excellent! You see ... this is the kind of crack* reporting we just can't get from any regular media source!

:lol: @ The One and Only Mrs. Junius Coston ... especially "how Junius was making fun of rookies, and the "camp bodies". I wonder if he makes fun of Jason Spitz, you know the rookie that took his job."

* - NOT crackhead

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 01:59 AM
Way too tight man!! That some crazy reporting!

RashanGary
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
I watched some of practice, but it was sooooo slow and half assed for the first hoour and a half. They started field goal ST practice adn me and BF4 were hungry so we went up to Curlys for beef brisket that seemed like it was microwaved instead of slowcooked like usual. SERIOUSLY chewy shit. It's usually not. I talked BF4 into trying the shit and it was like they cut it off the hide and straight up microwaved it till it was jerky. You pay 10 bucks for that crap. On a side not, BF4 is the only human on this planet that eats faster than me. Well, I just had 2 fillings and their a little sensative so I think maybe that slowed me down, but still, he had his frys and sandwich down by the time I was just finishing my sandwich. Like I said though, I had the teeth thing. I've never been showed up like that. EVER. I like to think I'm a fast eater. It must be similar to Coston's wife wanting to sit brag about sitting on her ass.

That is soooo funny that you sat by a bunch of whiny women or one anyway. Some women are like that though and the dumber they are the more they like to brag about how easy they have it. It's like the more they sit on their ass the better they have life and they want everyone to know about it...

Nice point on a rookie taking his job. If he was a man at all, he'd work his ass off, in and out of practice, and be starting...I hope that guy gets cut next year. I'm affraid we need him this year with the injuries and what not. I just don't see that dud taking off, although that is nothing but a hunch, with no real backing.

Wist took off like an hour into practice. It was seriously the most whimpy practice for the first hour too. Maybe it was the two Millers talking. Yeah two. I have a wife and two kids so I don't ususally drink and I was damn near pissed off drunk with 2 beers. OK, that is overboard but I caught myself almost saying "catch the damn ball" with fergy right in front of my face. I held back remembering how much bigger he was than me and realizing I was just without my usual restraint because of the alcohol.

That's abotu all on our end. I kind of wish I woulda stayed til the full contact stuff but we got over late *WAITING for you SOB's* and didn't have good seats :). We're over it though, we both see them often cuz we live here so it's not like we were robbed but I would like if you felt that way a little.

PS *Wist really doesn't like Barnett, even in person. It was kind of wierd and after he left, we still reffered to him as Wist as opposed to his acctual name...*

Another random thought...I said "I know Nutz is here but he was just like F-it, the seats are filling up, I'm gonna get out there"

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Cut Junius Coston so no Packer fan will ever have to endure what Dr. Nutz and his Dad did last evening. That sounded more like a nightmare Dr.Nutz.

Cut Coston to get rid of his loud mouth cell phone talking, insecure, bitch ass, overblown, self serving and inconsiderate of other's - wife. Dump Junius Coston, or make it mandatory that his pompous wife spends the practise time at a gym, to loose some weight in her flapping gob lips.

Also PLEASE !

I hope HAWK and Laura have a beautiful life in Green Bay. Yes I'm sure she will suffer some inconvenience in a smaller city. My wish. That otherwise, she can cope.

Now. Despite all the forced evesdropping Dr.Nutz , you still managed an outstanding and detailed account of your observations of OUR team. You are one of the posters here I respect alot. Sincerely. I learn alot from you Man.

Wondering, what that first drink tasted like, after that nightmare Dr.Nutz?

GO PACKERS - HOLD THE FAITH !!

Pack0514
08-08-2006, 08:10 AM
I have been on vacation for the past few days so I havn't been around here. Unfortaunately, I am back now....... Anyways......

I loved the report about the players wives. That is some funny shit. Mrs Coston needs to be bitch slapped. From what you say she reminds me of the fat lazy woman you see at WalMart yapping on her cell phone about how she "ain't doin' that" and "Oh no he didn't"...... you know, the one that you want to stuff a grapefruit down her throat.

Pack0514
08-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Oh, By the way...... I'll be looking for the photos. Thanks Man.

Scott Campbell
08-08-2006, 08:15 AM
So I go back to my seat, and who should I be sitting next to when I return? Come on take a guess.

Thats right, Laura Quinn-Hawk, along with several other wives including Megan Colledge, Collin Cole's wife, and also Junius Coston's wife.

So they didn't recognize you?

How funny would it be if poor Junius had to read about his battle ax flapping her gums at practice?

Badgepack
08-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Now that's the kind of reporting you will not see in the newspaper.

Very entertaining, thanks DR. Nutz

red
08-08-2006, 08:24 AM
nice rundown nuta, you managed to put us right in your shoes.

i think i can speak for everyone when i say i now hate costons wife even though i have no clue who she is

red
08-08-2006, 08:27 AM

Thats right, Laura Quinn-Hawk, along with several other wives including Megan Colledge, Collin Cole's wife, and also Junius Coston's wife.

So they didn't recognize you?

How funny would it be if poor Junius had to read about his battle ax flapping her gums at practice?

how funny would it be if junius read this and found out his wife isn't the sweet humble person he thinks she is, but but a loud fat spoiled do nothing that goes around leaking things about him. and then gets rid of her ass

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Dr. Nutz.

All the way, no holds bar'd, down in the trench's, shit kicking reporting by Dr.Nutz.

OUTSTANDING !!!!!

RashanGary
08-08-2006, 09:18 AM
nice rundown nuta, you managed to put us right in your shoes.

i think i can speak for everyone when i say i now hate costons wife even though i have no clue who she is

ROFL

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 09:28 AM
Ok another little recap. When it was time to do some more offense verse defense, where the offense was working on their running game, Gado busted on off of left guard up the middle for about ten yards, and then he made on hell of a cut to his left avoiding tacklers and turned on the jets for about a 35 yard scamper down the sideline. It was against the number one defense, very impressive. Gado looked impressive the whole night along with Driver, Franks, Favre, Henderson, Tauscher, Tollefson, Kampman.

corners got burnt regularly last night, along with the interior defensive line, and the linebackers.

Freguson quit on a ball in pass skelly from Favre. He simply can't ajust to the ball. He had his reciever beat down the side line, and Favre threw it about two or three yards to the inside and Ferguson just kept running on the same line. He padded himself on the chest as if saying, "my bad", no shit.

The defensive backs looked a little better in the red zone pass skelly, Favre couldn't find a open reciever 3 or 4 times, and had to scramble to make a play. It wasn't hard to spot Donald Driver, he was the guy with two defensive backs draped all over him.

Pictures are coming be patient
I unfortunately didn't get a picture of one Mrs. Junius Coston, not that you guys and gals needed to see her anyways

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 09:41 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/nutz55_2006/884b7f26.jpg
Here is a close up taken from my armpit of Laura Quinn-Hawk. Yes this is the one where you can see a zit on her forehead.

Zool
08-08-2006, 09:44 AM
http://img59.echo.cx/img59/324/mred7vj.jpg

And here's one from field level.

Scott Campbell
08-08-2006, 09:53 AM
Tollefson is that kid who was playing golf when he was drafted - wasn't he?

I haven't read anything on this guy. What did you notice about him?

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Ok another little recap. When it was time to do some more offense verse defense, where the offense was working on their running game, Gado busted on off of left guard up the middle for about ten yards, and then he made on hell of a cut to his left avoiding tacklers and turned on the jets for about a 35 yard scamper down the sideline. It was against the number one defense, very impressive. Gado looked impressive the whole night along with Driver, Franks, Favre, Henderson, Tauscher, Tollefson, Kampman.

corners got burnt regularly last night, along with the interior defensive line, and the linebackers.

Freguson quit on a ball in pass skelly from Favre. He simply can't ajust to the ball. He had his reciever beat down the side line, and Favre threw it about two or three yards to the inside and Ferguson just kept running on the same line. He padded himself on the chest as if saying, "my bad", no shit.

The defensive backs looked a little better in the red zone pass skelly, Favre couldn't find a open reciever 3 or 4 times, and had to scramble to make a play. It wasn't hard to spot Donald Driver, he was the guy with two defensive backs draped all over him.

Pictures are coming be patient
I unfortunately didn't get a picture of one Mrs. Junius Coston, not that you guys and gals needed to see her anyways

Dr. Nutz. Did you have a fantasy of snapping that DAM cell phone out of her hand and crushing it with your foot? I am so sick of people and their cell phones in public and on the highway while driving.The last thing I want to do when out - is to be disturbed by a dam phone call. If I had a cell phone and it went off in that setting that youdescribed Dr.Nutz.I would be totally embarassed.

Am I so screwed up weird old fashioned because I hate cell phones. OUR society is becoming wat too selfish and insecure as well.What's wrong with all these people that need that cell phone ala security blanket.I feel really bad for the mess that Junius Coston has to be in. Poor pathetic bugger.

Sorry for the rant. . . :mrgreen:

Didn't Robert Ferguson have lazer surgery on his eyes, about 1 year ago? DAM ! He can't expect for the QB to always hit him on the numbers, and he's turning out to be just the opposite to what I hoped from him when he joined us. He sucks on downfield pass's.

Where is his versatility and pride as a WR? He's turning out to be worthless and that is just plain wrong.What's wrong with him.

Does he have ADHT ? I mean, I'm puzzled.

GO PACKERS !

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 09:59 AM

HAPPY HORSE !!

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 10:17 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/nutz55_2006/000_0143.jpg

The woman with the short hair and sunglasses is Daryn Colledge's wife. I learned her name last night, Megan.

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Can I ask you guys the point in making fun of her looks? I mean really, why is it so funny?

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 10:26 AM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/nutz55_2006/000_0143.jpg

The woman with the short hair and sunglasses is Daryn Colledge's wife. I learned her name last night, Megan.

Who's profile is that to the far right Dr.Nutz??? That can't be real or is it?

I'm dieing here laughing just trying to post this. :mrgreen: X 1000.

BEST HUMORIOUS post YET !!!! Way - way out there man !

You had to have doctor'd that photo ,or is that a digit on the side of the camera lens??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

April 22, 2008.

That Pic still is one of the funniest Pic's I've ever seen. I still can't figure out if what I'm seeing is real. Ohh Moses that's hilarious. :D :D :D

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Woody if you can't control yourself then I ain't posting anymore pictures.

Actually thats Colin Coles wife, and I believe his younger relative or son. Yes woody we have black people here in the united states.

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Who's profile is that to the far right Dr.Nutz??? That can't be real or is it?So whats that mean Mr. Tolerance?

Guiness
08-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Good show Nutz - just top quality reporting :razz:
Have to agree with BadgePack - you're not going to see this slant in the Globe! (or JSO!)

You've got to shake your head at someone like Mrs J. - doesn't she know that she had to be about 2 steps from the pogey line - Coston was late rounder, probably not far from going undrafted altogether. Athlete students (athlete first...) don't exactly tend to get high paid jobs right out of school. If they even have a degree worth talking about.

Wow - you guys are nasty to the the newlywed though - cripes - I do hope noone of the Pack drop by here! Apparently some used to read over at

MJZiggy
08-08-2006, 10:57 AM
I personally think she's kinda pretty. She's got great hair.

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Why are people hating on Lady Hawk? Shit, we need to be talking shit about mrs. coston, whats that song? "Dude looks like a lady"?

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 11:02 AM
Woody if you can't control yourself then I ain't posting anymore pictures.

Actually thats Colin Coles wife, and I believe his younger relative or son. Yes woody we have black people here in the united states.

No kidding Dr.Nutz.

Black people in the United States.

Black people in Canada and all over the world and they are "in my mind" people - Dr. Nutz.

Just PEOPLE.

Is it politically correct to refer to people by skin color? Maybe those people are offended by such? It's the new Mellinium Doctor. . .

By the way, I am not making serious fun of any of the Packers wives to insult or intend injury othewise. As a Canadian. I am proud of my respect for all people, generally.

At the same time, I can't respect all people all of the time and I disrespect some people, most or all of the time. :cool:

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Who's profile is that to the far right Dr.Nutz??? That can't be real or is it?So whats that mean Mr. Tolerance?

Mad. I asked a simple question. I don't intend a confrontation.

The right hand side of the photo showing Darryn Colledge's wife and AJ Hawks wife - appeared possibly to be doctored or maybe Dr. Nutz had a digit(finger) on the side of the camera's lens? I hope that explains my query. I intend no harm and I'm happy for AJ HAWK, as I'm sure he is happy to have married Laura.

In fact the horseface jokes are all over the place and in poor taste. I withdraw my remarks on that. That isn't proper or nice.

Yes MJ - Laura Hawk isn't unattractive and she has nice hair. :mrgreen:

Guiness
08-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Well...I'm not sure what Woody meant by the digit comment either - and I'm Canadian - so it's not related to that :D

However, did we get a bit of a view of Nutz's hairy forearm? How tittilating! I can't wait to see what Murph has to say about it...

Patler
08-08-2006, 11:18 AM

Nutz;

Is the hairy arm at the lower right yours?
Are there TWO people between the hairy arm and Mrs. Hawk?

There is something odd about the silhouette as viewed on my screen, no matter how adjusted, that might be causing Woody's problem as well. I thought maybe there are the outlines of two people merging as one that is causing it.

Patler
08-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Can I ask you guys the point in making fun of her looks? I mean really, why is it so funny?

I have to agree. I think in overall appearance she is an attractive women.
Who among us (or dare I say even for our spouses) does not have one or more feature that is not perfect?

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 11:24 AM

Dammit!! I want to fight with someone!!!!

I see what your saying though Woody, Nutz is as good at taking pictures as he is at eing heterosexual. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM

Dammit!! I want to fight with someone!!!!

I see what your saying though Woody, Nutz is as good at taking pictures as he is at eing heterosexual. :mrgreen:

Nope !! I screwed up - and I edited my posts "in my learning" Mad.

Guiness
08-08-2006, 12:47 PM
I'll fight ya - come on, put em up, put em up I say /sylvester

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 01:23 PM

Nutz;

There is something odd about the silhouette as viewed on my screen, no matter how adjusted, that might be causing Woody's problem as well. I thought maybe there are the outlines of two people merging as one that is causing it.

Yep thats my forearm, I must have decent camera because my arm really isn't that hairy.

Patler
08-08-2006, 01:31 PM

Nutz;

Yep thats my forearm, I must have decent camera because my arm really isn't that hairy.

Are there two people between you and Mrs. Hawk?

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 01:33 PM
There are two people between my arm and Mrs, Hawk. I believe that they were both related to a Mr, Collin Cole.

Noodle
08-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Nutz, I'd skip a few practices if I were you. Looks to me like Mrs. Hawk was checking your shit out big time.

That's all we friggin need -- Packerrats puttin' the stones to the players' wives. Doesn't poor Hawk have enough to worry about without the Nutz givin' his old lady what fer? Nothin' good can come of that.

Unless you bring your camera.

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Nutz, I'd skip a few practices if I were you. Looks to me like Mrs. Hawk was checking your shit out big time.

That's all we friggin need -- Packerrats puttin' the stones to the players' wives. Doesn't poor Hawk have enough to worry about without the Nutz givin' his old lady what fer? Nothin' good can come of that.

Hey I was wearing a nice shirt. Better than her husband's t-shirts all the time. When I go watch the Packers I dress in style baby!!! That is a Ralph Lauren I am wearing. No shit, my mom got me like a dozen Ralphy's at a garage sale a couple of months ago, they all had the tags on them and everything, rich bastard was too good for them, not this guy!

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Actually I think she was looking at my package, I ain't named Nutz for nothing you know. Maybe you didn't know that, I bet you probably wish you hadn't, oh well.

GBRulz
08-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Did she comment about how good things come in small packages? :lol:

Deputy Nutz
08-08-2006, 04:17 PM

nope, she was too busy drooling to talk.

Bretsky
08-08-2006, 06:05 PM
NUTZ,

DID YOU ATTEND THE POST GRAILEE PARTY AFTER THE PRACTICE ? Can you post pix of that as well ?

B

Noodle
08-08-2006, 06:13 PM

nope, she was too busy drooling to talk.

Sweet.

And can you blame her?

Why would she waste time with a multimillionaire of questionable orientation and, ahem, manhood (we all remember that unfortunate photo of Hawk in his Underalls) when she could nuzzle up to the NutzMeister, a Man known for his Internet stylings and Holmes-like stature (at least according to Murph and three unaffiliated donkeys)? The question answers itself, really.

chewy-bacca
08-08-2006, 07:18 PM

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

BF4MVP
08-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Gee, thanks for showing up everyone it was really great!
Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?! Me and NickCollins and Wist all showed up.. :?

I do believe I saw BFMVP running up to Curly's as I was leaving to go watch practice, some skinny kid with an 89# jeresy, sorry I couldn't wait for ya, but the bleachers were filling up.
Well whose fault is that?

woodbuck27
08-09-2006, 12:12 AM

Hey I was wearing a nice shirt. Better than her husband's t-shirts all the time. When I go watch the Packers I dress in style baby!!! That is a Ralph Lauren I am wearing. No shit, my mom got me like a dozen Ralphy's at a garage sale a couple of months ago, they all had the tags on them and everything, rich bastard was too good for them, not this guy!

A Dude with a camera evannnn ! Your Mom buys your cloths and gives them to you before Christmas?

Nice !

Willard
08-09-2006, 12:23 AM

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I can't stop laughing! :lol: My neighbor in the next apartment is getting concerned. I think they're going to call the police....again.. :lol: :lol:

For what its worth, I think Mrs. Ed is pretty.

Signed,
Wilbur......I mean Willard

mraynrand
08-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Can I raise a practical point here?

You went to a practice and took pictures of Lady Hawk's zit? Is that it? Didja take take a picture of a player or two? Please tell me that you have more. I don't need to see them, but I'd like to maintain the fantasy that a guy who takes a digital camera to a Packer practice might actually take pictures of the players :) If you want pictures of zits, I'll snap a few photos of my a$$.

MadtownPacker
08-09-2006, 01:31 AM
I'll fight ya - come on, put em up, put em up I say /sylvester

http://tultw.com/pics/hippety160.jpg
http://tultw.com/pics/hippety163.jpg
http://tultw.com/pics/hippety164.jpg
http://tultw.com/pics/hippety167.jpg

Deputy Nutz
08-09-2006, 10:58 AM

You went to a practice and took pictures of Lady Hawk's zit? Is that it? Didja take take a picture of a player or two? Please tell me that you have more. I don't need to see them, but I'd like to maintain the fantasy that a guy who takes a digital camera to a Packer practice might actually take pictures of the players :) If you want pictures of zits, I'll snap a few photos of my a$$.

I got most of the player pictures with my regular camera. My digital isn't that high of a quality, so it is tough to take pictures of moving players with it. I guess you would rather look at other men, not that there is anything wrong with that.

woodbuck27
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM

I got most of the player pictures with my regular camera. My digital isn't that high of a quality, so it is tough to take pictures of moving players with it. I guess you would rather look at other men, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dr. Nutz:

How did your Dad enjoy that evening? I commend you for spending such quality time with your father. Alway "be there" young fella for your folks.

Nothing, will one day seem as much more important, than those special moments with your Dad. That means alot to him also.

Deputy Nutz
08-09-2006, 11:52 AM
My dad had a great time. He really liked walking around Lambeau Field. He is a contractor and he is really into buildings and stuff. He and I thought it was a really nice experience being able to go up and watch practice. Both of us couldn't believe how fan friendly it is up there, we had of course heard about it for years and all, but still going up there for the first time for training camp was pretty special.

Deputy Nutz
08-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey Greenday,
Here is a hottie for you, damn that Jason Spitz knows how to take a picture!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/nutz55_2006/000_0140.jpg

red
08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
he kind of looks like john belushi there

we have bluto on the team

woodbuck27
08-09-2006, 02:23 PM
My dad had a great time. He really liked walking around Lambeau Field. He is a contractor and he is really into buildings and stuff. He and I thought it was a really nice experience being able to go up and watch practice. Both of us couldn't believe how fan friendly it is up there, we had of course heard about it for years and all, but still going up there for the first time for training camp was pretty special.

Great memory for you and your dad. Solid.

woodbuck27
08-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey Greenday,
Here is a hottie for you, damn that Jason Spitz knows how to take a picture!

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m18/nutz55_2006/000_0140.jpg

Com'mon Dr. Nutz. You must have rushed back there yesterday and took that shot.

That is what I call - a super close-up. Did his wife introduce you two?

GrnBay007
04-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Resurrected for some light hearted humor. Great thread. :D

This was 2006 and some of the posters got together to watch practice. I don't think a group got together last year for practice.

GBRulz
04-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I know I will be at the first OTA testing out my new zoom lens! Granted, M3 doesn't close the practices to the public.

woodbuck27
04-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Better than Classic Saturday Night Live. A very funny Packer Rat thread.

:D X 1000 V. V. funny. I really had a lot of laughs re-living this one. Thanks 007 and Deputy Nutz.

PACKERRAT'S can be very funny.

Zool
04-22-2008, 08:43 AM

Was Nutz's wife posting at this time, or has Skin since ruined him?

MJZiggy
04-22-2008, 07:32 PM
Skin ruined him. Murphy's leaving didn't help.

woodbuck27
04-23-2008, 01:40 AM

Noodle can pop some good one's too. :D X10

I still can't figure out that Picture.

I've looked at it dozens of times and there is something close to the lens not Laura Hawk- her hair is great and by now that sit is gone that looks a tad off.

No really almost like isolated Mountain People that didn't get to town much to socialize . For say 60 - 80 Years.

Well then, shit happens. :D

Google - Goler Clan South Mountain Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia.

If you want to read an excellent book try:

"On South Mountain" The Dark Secret of the Goler Clan

by David Cruise and Alison Griffiths

It will cover some Canadian History in this Maritime Province before and after the American War of Independence. It's well written.