PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. Patriots Game Day Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Freak Out
12-19-2010, 09:07 AM
It's Freaky Flynn time.

Bretsky
12-19-2010, 09:17 AM
You want me to make a prediction for old times sake ? :)

Freak Out
12-19-2010, 09:17 AM
You want me to make a prediction for old times sake ? :)

Hell yes.

Bretsky
12-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Tonight needs something drastic so Bretsky will deal with extremes. The following song will be a good comparison of tonight's game

The wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off, the wheels on the bus are falling off, all night long

This is not going to be a good night. With Rodgers it would have been difficult. With Matt Flynn to win, we are in severe trouble. As he does every week, Hoody will come out with a couple defensive sets Matt Flynn has never seen before. It's also likely Hoody will focus his defense on stopping Greg Jennings because our RB's suck and he's out big play guy. If you neutralize Jennings it forces Flynn to Win to consistently make the correct decisions and throws I'm not sure he's ready to make. Expect the offense to be respectable though; they have a shot to hit 20 points...............which.............

Will be at least 10 too short. This may be Hoody's best year of coaching. Dude is in a class by himself. They get rid of Randy Moss and replace him with a good, hard working character with average talent in Deon Branch..........and they flippin improve. This offense is running wild like the bus on "Speed" and I don't know how the Dominator can stop it

Without Cullen Jenkins Raji will need to play almost every snap. He will tire, and eventually Ben Jarvis Ellis will get his yards. Hoody will fine the holes in our passing defense. That is a given.

Wanna feel better about this game ? Bet on the Patriots and the Points. At least you win a few buckswanas while you are frustrated.

Pats win this one in double digits 34-20. Take it to the Bank

Let the power of the whammy live again !!!!!

Pugger
12-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Let's be honest here. How many of you penciled in a "W" next to this game last August? Now with our roster a shell of its former self and Rodgers out with a concussion this game will not be competitive unless the Pats over look us and come in over confident. My hope is we don't get embarrassed and no one else joins the growing list on IR. We still have a chance at a wild card spot with a little help so I'm not ready to stick a fork in 'em even with a loss tonight.

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Pats 55
Packers 3

Freak Out
12-19-2010, 10:33 AM
I think the Packer D comes up big tonight and it comes down to the kickers.

Fritz
12-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Ah, the joy of being a fan. Last week, people were confidently putting down scores like "GB 35, Detroit 10" and pooh-poohing my notion that Detroit was tough. One week later, and now people are confidently putting down scores like NE 35, GB 10.

The truth is, no one knows. You can say with some certainty that certain teams will be good over the course of a year - you can pretty confidently predict that the Pats will be good - but you can't say for sure about individual games.

digitaldean
12-19-2010, 10:43 AM
I think the Pats will win tonight. Pray for a miracle in Minny, but doubtful that will happen either.

Bretsky
12-19-2010, 10:50 AM
we need to cheer hard for the Eagles as well, right ?

Bretsky
12-19-2010, 10:50 AM
who do I start for FFL ? Ben Jarvis Ellis vs. GB or Mendenhall versus the Jets ??

bobblehead
12-19-2010, 10:55 AM
No one is even pointint out we are down to our 4th string OLB opposite clay. I don't even know who it is. If our D holds this team to 24 or less I'm very optimistic for next season and a believer in the talent we have assembled on that side of the ball. As for the offense...well, 25 points in any way possible under the above scenario would be nice.

Fosco33
12-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Call me crazy - but I have an okay feeling about this game. Preseason (and up until last week) - I and 90% of fans out there pencilied this a L. Now that Flynn is in - it's up to 98%.

I think this may be a bit of a trap - and the Pack may play inspired ball.

I look for this to be much closer than most are thinking and it coming down to the 4th Q.

From there - it's hard to bet against mr. 4th quarter...

27-23

Willard
12-19-2010, 11:20 AM
My prediction:
Within the first 5 minutes Raji, Pickett, and Green all pile on top of Brady rendering him thinner than his super model wife, and incapable of continuing. Pack D scores twice. Flynn runs in from 17 yards for the winning TD. Flynn for the wyn!!

Now off to the pharmacy to pick up some meds. Enjoy the game!

pbmax
12-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Let's be honest here. How many of you penciled in a "W" next to this game last August? Now with our roster a shell of its former self and Rodgers out with a concussion this game will not be competitive unless the Pats over look us and come in over confident. My hope is we don't get embarrassed and no one else joins the growing list on IR. We still have a chance at a wild card spot with a little help so I'm not ready to stick a fork in 'em even with a loss tonight.

The problem is that they really could use the win now, even if a loss is not a death knell to their playoff chances.

Brandon494
12-19-2010, 12:07 PM
Call me crazy - but I have an okay feeling about this game. Preseason (and up until last week) - I and 90% of fans out there pencilied this a L. Now that Flynn is in - it's up to 98%.

I look for this to be much closer than most are thinking and it coming down to the 4th Q.

27-23

I don't think your crazy at all and I actually think it will be a low scoring game but Pats will win it 13-9.

The Weasel
12-19-2010, 12:08 PM

27-23

I really hope it's that kind of game.

The Shadow
12-19-2010, 12:12 PM
I was thinking about this : when, exactly, was the last time the Packers beat a team they were REALLY not expected to beat? With the topsy-turvy nature of an NFL season, it seems to me that we rarely ever are the ones doing the upsetting.

By the way, in my humble opinion, our best shot tonight is not to play it safe, expecting Flynn, with so little experience, to dink & dunk down the field - and rely on 14 play drives to score. That is expecting 14 plays withourt a mistake. And that is playing into The Hooded One's hands.
No, dear friends, I think the best way to go is to allow Flynn to throw deep - often. I would rather put my money on Jennings, Driver, Jones, et all to win the battle against the Patriot defensive backs - or get the all-too-common pass interference calls. If we can't pass protect well enough to allow this, we do not deserve to win, anyway.
The old Oakland Raider playbook needs to be referenced.
a. Air it out.
b. Appeal to your defense's sense of pride.

Thus spoketh the Shadow

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 12:19 PM
I feel good about this game b/c Bretsky keeps saying GB's going to get smoked.

Bretsky
12-19-2010, 12:22 PM
I was thinking about this : when, exactly, was the last time the Packers beat a team they were REALLY not expected to beat? With the topsy-turvy nature of an NFL season, it seems to me that we rarely ever are the ones doing the upsetting.

By the way, in my humble opinion, our best shot tonight is not to play it safe, expecting Flynn, with so little experience, to dink & dunk down the field - and rely on 14 play drives to score. That is expecting 14 plays withourt a mistake. And that is playing into The Hooded One's hands.
No, dear friends, I think the best way to go is to allow Flynn to throw deep - often. I would rather put my money on Jennings, Driver, Jones, et all to win the battle against the Patriot defensive backs - or get the all-too-common pass interference calls. If we can't pass protect well enough to allow this, we do not deserve to win, anyway.
a. Air it out.

Thus spoketh the Shadow

Jets on the road

The Shadow
12-19-2010, 12:25 PM
mmmm..... I don't remember feeling that this was much of an 'upset' at all. Mark Sanchez???
No, don't think that qualifies.

Joemailman
12-19-2010, 12:36 PM
It's not that often the Packers are the underdog. There really aren't that many opportunities to pull upsets. The Jets game may be the only one this year where they were the underdog, and they won. Don't remember who was favored when they played at Philly

jklowan
12-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Can't believe this is the Packer game I get to see. I live in Rhode Island and of course on;y get to see the Packers every 5 years or so when they come to NE. I will take what i can get, but I am not to hopeful that the Pack can pull this off with no AROD.

I will medicate properly :), been saving a 20 year old bottle of Glenlevit single malt for the occasion

GO PACK GO, at least make it a game, maybe Dom with pull a rabbit outta his hat, leaving in about 30 minutes to begin the medication process and I will be flying the colors

jklowan
12-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Oh and this will be my first visit to the new stadium

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Can't believe this is the Packer game I get to see. I live in Rhode Island and of course on;y get to see the Packers every 5 years or so when they come to NE. I will take what i can get, but I am not to hopeful that the Pack can pull this off with no AROD.

I will medicate properly :), been saving a 20 year old bottle of Glenlevit single malt for the occasion

GO PACK GO, at least make it a game, maybe Dom with pull a rabbit outta his hat, leaving in about 30 minutes to begin the medication process and I will be flying the colors

Bring us a win!

CaptainKickass
12-19-2010, 02:52 PM
obligatory game day post

channtheman
12-19-2010, 04:22 PM
I actually think us somehow winning this game would hurt the Packers. I do not think the Packers will win their last 3 games and so if they win tonight, I think they will lay an egg against the Giants or the Bears. I say rest anyone who is injured, get them back for the final week, and beat the Giants and Bears and make the playoffs.

Joemailman
12-19-2010, 06:32 PM
James Starks is inactive tonight.

QB Aaron Rodgers
CB Pat Lee
CB Josh Gordy
RB James Starks
LB Frank Zombo
OL Nick McDonald
OL Marshall Newhouse
DE Cullen Jenkins

imscott72
12-19-2010, 06:35 PM
I actually think us somehow winning this game would hurt the Packers. I do not think the Packers will win their last 3 games and so if they win tonight, I think they will lay an egg against the Giants or the Bears. I say rest anyone who is injured, get them back for the final week, and beat the Giants and Bears and make the playoffs.

Might be on to something here, cause if we lose and the Bears wrap up the division next week, then they have nothing to play for against us at Lambeau and might only play starters for a half at best. If we win tonight then at worst we remain two back with two to go.

imscott72
12-19-2010, 06:36 PM

I don't understand this at all.

pbmax

a. Air it out.

Thus spoketh the Shadow

Shadow, that is the approach that everyone has been complaining about all season. McCarthy often has an advantage in his WRs versus the opponent's DBs. I agree with the attack approach, esp with Rodgers, but the downside remains the same. Lot's of 3 and outs and a poor field position game.

denverYooper

QB Aaron Rodgers
CB Pat Lee
CB Josh Gordy
RB James Starks
LB Frank Zombo
OL Nick McDonald
OL Marshall Newhouse
DE Cullen Jenkins

Korey Hall is back. That might help our run game more than Starks tonight.

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I got my ACME knitted hat yesterday - OH YEAH - see if I care 'bout who wins tonite...'cos this knit hat is eBay gold! I'm keeping it though. :lol:

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 06:38 PM

McCarthy is throwing the game?

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM

He didn't exactly kill it last week.

imscott72
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM
McCarthy is throwing the game?

I'm guessing poor pass pro, otherwise I have no idea. They obviously can't get Flynn hurt.

imscott72
12-19-2010, 06:45 PM
He didn't exactly kill it last week.

Uhh nobody killed it last week..lol

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Uhh nobody killed it last week..lol

True, but he didn't do anything to solidify his spot on the regular 53.

Tony Oday
12-19-2010, 06:50 PM
Pack wins 24-21 on a 58 yard FG by Crosby!!! GO PACK GO!

red
12-19-2010, 07:07 PM
does anyone else have like zero respect for rodger goodell?

he just seems like a real crooked asshole

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:17 PM
#73 Colledge is in the center of the group giving some sort of pep talk....can't we get someone just a bit better to get our people amped for the game. How bout CM3 and AJ headbanging like mad men?

red
12-19-2010, 07:18 PM
#73 Colledge is in the center of the group giving some sort of pep talk....can't we get someone just a bit better to get our people amped for the game. How bout CM3 and AJ headbanging like mad men?

what the hell can colledge say to fire everyone up?

"ok everyone, follow my lead and play mediocre at best"

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:20 PM
what the hell can colledge say to fire everyone up?

"ok everyone, follow my lead and play mediocre at best"

!!! exactly !!!

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:22 PM
i wonder if starks is out b/c he can't block well and BB might call some exotic blitzes to rattle MF

or

was his game against the 49ers a bit fluky

or

is starks somehow getting a bit more impressive and flashes more overall talent

or

does MM just throw darts at a board to select his RBs/TEs/FBs from game to game

probably the latter is my vote

red
12-19-2010, 07:24 PM
m3 is gonna abondon the running game completely tonight after the lackluster performance last week

matt flynn is gonna have 50+ attempts tonigh

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:28 PM
does anyone else have like zero respect for rodger goodell?

he just seems like a real crooked asshole

Why do he strike you as that?

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
Pack with surprising 10 point 4th quarter lead. Win by 3.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
m3 is gonna abondon the running game completely tonight after the lackluster performance last week

matt flynn is gonna have 50+ attempts tonigh

honestly, just for his own experience, if we're gonna lose this game anyway (90% likelihood), we might as well get him used to pass pass pass just in case ARod goes down in the future. but then again, i didn't realize just how injured that pats dline is. makes me hope we see some grinding in between the taclkes with kuhn and nance

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 07:30 PM
Let's gooo!

Won the toss. Deferred. Wow.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:31 PM
LETS GO D

denverYooper
Holy Shit.

red
WOW

well thats something new

Guiness
onside to start the game! lol!!!!!!

packer4life
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pbmax
Defer and onside kick. Saw that coming a mile away.

Tony Oday
FUCK YEAH!!!!

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Ed getting face time for no reason.

red
well thats it for M3, that was the one thing he's been working on all week

he's blown his load

packer4life
maybe we will get gadget plays too...get shields back there in the wildcat!!! why the fuck not

Guiness
12-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Jackson got the yards...but sure danced around before the LOS

pbmax
Jackson with a first down gain, so he heads sideways before the first down marker. He makes a first down only because of a bad tackle.

packer4life
Jackson got the yards...but sure danced around before the LOS

he even danced trying to get the first instead of just plowing over his man ala starks (tear)

Bossman641
well thats it for M3, that was the one thing he's been working on all week

he's blown his load

If it was any other team doing that you'd be talking about how ballsy they are and how they're willing to take chances. Why don't you give some credit when due.

red
12-19-2010, 07:35 PM
colledge sucks wow

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:35 PM
no long mason kick please

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:36 PM
If it is possible to put an O lineman in a bad position for his block, Brandon Jackson will do it. He is like a divining rod for a closed hole.

red
12-19-2010, 07:37 PM
If it was any other team doing that you'd be talking about how ballsy they are and how they're willing to take chances. Why don't you give some credit when due.

it was risky, big time

but we have almost nothing to lose in this game, so why not try it?

packer4life
miss those old holmgren days where we were the screen masters

pbmax
colledge sucks wow

He had him blocked. Jackson wrong holed him. by cutting back inside, he went to the edge WWilfork controlled

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:38 PM
honestly if you could pick one guy to run our wildcat (if we had that package), who would it be - i was kidding about it being shields but now it has me thinking

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
What was that about Flynn's lack of zip?

red
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
honestly if you could pick one guy to run our wildcat (if we had that package), who would it be - i was kidding about it being shields but now it has me thinking

not shields, he'd just fumble the snap

maybe c-wood, or driver?

driver was our emergency #3 last week at qb

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:40 PM
great fake draw play. MM is using his noggin with that one

gbgary
run and dink & dunk. just what the doctor ordered.

red
stellar o-line we have

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:41 PM
Bad protection call.

red
12-19-2010, 07:41 PM
clifton can pick either of 2 guys to block, he picks neither

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:42 PM
MM hasn't changed his offense much at all with flynn. couple new looks but still using lots of shotgun and spread. Guess he has faith in the young man

red
fg

not good enough against the pats

Guiness
points on the board during their first series.

I know it's a dead horse I'm beating, but we play like that against Detroit, and there's no angst this week.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:43 PM
fg

not good enough against the pats

good start. you are hard to please old man

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:43 PM
clifton can pick either of 2 guys to block, he picks neither

No one accounted for the extra blocker. Clifton should have taken the inside guy, Colledge and Wells were dteaming Wilfork I think. If you go with that formation, QB needs to read it. He'll see it on the sidelines.

channtheman
12-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Absolutely terrible playcalling before the field goal. MM moves the ball running and it is working. Then he goes empty backfield and Flynn gets sacked. What an idiot MM is.

packerbacker1234
12-19-2010, 07:45 PM
I think a FG is plenty good enough. What, no faith in our defense? We scored on our opening drive AND we get the ball at half.. AND we have the best scoring defense in the NFL. I do NOT see the patriots dropping 30 on us. As long as we continue to get points on our drives we are going to stay in this game.

denverYooper
12-19-2010, 07:45 PM
points on the board during their first series.

I know it's a dead horse I'm beating, but we play like that against Detroit, and there's no angst this week.

And 6+ minutes chewed up.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Absolutely terrible playcalling before the field goal. MM moves the ball running and it is working. Then he goes empty backfield and Flynn gets sacked. What an idiot MM is.

not exactly putting his guy in a position to get comfortable. i think we can run on this team, we need to ease up on the empty backfield, i still dont understand we u cant throw MF a bone and at least have someone back there to pick up a poss blitz

channtheman
What's the point in running the ball if you are going to go empty backfield and let them tee off on Flynn?

So frustrating.

denverYooper
Brady's INT-less streak will end tonight.

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 07:47 PM
All dandy...except for empty backfield call.

packer4life
BUSH IS IN THE LINEUP

gbgary
got to get away from the shotgun and keep trying to run. that will help flynn more than having him back there being a sitting duck.

red
12-19-2010, 07:48 PM
I think a FG is plenty good enough. What, no faith in our defense? We scored on our opening drive AND we get the ball at half.. AND we have the best scoring defense in the NFL. I do NOT see the patriots dropping 30 on us. As long as we continue to get points on our drives we are going to stay in this game.

BRADY, bb, AND THE PATS HAVE MADE A LOT OF GOOD TEAMS LOOK STUPID THIS YEAR AND IN THE PAST

red
12-19-2010, 07:48 PM
BUSH IS IN THE LINEUP

GAME OVER

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Holding and still got a sack

red
raji baby

mmmdk
BJ Raji

pbmax
Got to hold on to that Chuck

red
come on chuck, you gotta hold onto that

Fred's Slacks
That should of been pick #1.

mmmdk
Chuck! Frek it!

channtheman
Damn you Woodson.

Bossman641
Come on Woodson. HAVE to catch that.

Fred's Slacks
12-19-2010, 07:50 PM
f-n 3 man rush

denverYooper
Dammit. Should've held onto that pick

channtheman
Uhhh we don't have a play for 3rd and 20....

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:51 PM
WOW.

mmmdk
D flat !

Fred's Slacks
fuck d. that looked easy.

red
pats make a lot of good d's look stupid

thats all on chuck/ gotta hold on to those gimmie picks

pbmax
Hawk just took on the block and did nothing else with no one behind him.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:52 PM
terrible dropped pick. next play terrible coverage by shields as was just staring at brady not even looking at the sideline he was in charge of. last play, collins slow reaction to a tackle he needs to make

Packers4Glory
nice job woodson. shoulda been Pack ball from INT. awesome.

Freak Out
Man....Wood HAS to make that play for us to win......and then the Dom goes wuss on Brady......FAIL.

pbmax
12-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Going to be a shootout I think.

Jimx29
gonna be a loooonnnggggggg night i'm afeared

gbgary
i was just going to post that i hope chuck's drop doesn't come back to haunt...but nevermind.

Teamcheez1
Collins lets Gronkowski run by him for a 27 yeard pass play, and then whiffs on the TD.

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Going to be a shootout I think.

that shootout shall last, oh, about one and a half quarters. by that time we'll be down at least 2 TDs and flynn will begin to have troubles

mmmdk
pats make a lot of good d's look stupid

thats all on chuck/ gotta hold on to those gimmie picks

True - Chuck had 2 shots at int. - one that should've been and one that would have been spectacular.

channtheman
I really like the 3rd down call with the 3 man rush. I can see why you would give Tom Brady that much time.

Fred's Slacks
12-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Well, it was a nice first 6 minutes.

red
12-19-2010, 07:55 PM
jones with another half assed atempt

jump asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Gonna be a long night

packer4life
I really like the 3rd down call with the 3 man rush. I can see why you would give Tom Brady that much time.

dom has had success with the 3 man rush. but yes, not against HOFers will that sad rush hold up

channtheman
jones with another half assed atempt

jump asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. He is useless.

packer4life
wilfork is owning our R side

red
12-19-2010, 07:57 PM

well with a qb as shaky and inexperienced as brady it's usually a good idea to just sit back and let him make his mistakes

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
that was a nice throw and good decision on 2nd down. Too bad...

mmmdk
Will Fergy ever leave this team? :lol:

channtheman
Well, it was a nice first 6 minutes.

LMAO!

packer4life
12-19-2010, 07:59 PM
3rd and 15+yds...gotta bring pressure and force a dumpoff

RashanGary
This is a game where having Woodson is valuable. Brady loves to work the slot.

packer4life
LMAO!

wah wah

channtheman
3rd and 15+yds...gotta bring pressure and force a dumpoff

EXACTLY! I'm not sure why we didn't.

packerbacker1234
12-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah that was actually a nice throw to Jones down the sidelines. On the money, jump ball, who wants it more.

Clearly, Jones didn't, because he was in position to easily jump over the defender to make the catch, but instead stayed ont he ground. Lets see if the D can get us the ball back after an up and down showing on NE's first drive. Woodson should of held onto that pick. Still, life moves on. Way too early to throw in the towel.

mmmdk
CLAY

red
who the hell is walden?

where did he come from?

packer4life
This is a game where having Woodson is valuable. Brady loves to work the slot.

did u or anyone with an insider subscription read the article about capers having to resort to having to hide woodson out on the field. was it a good article and is it true ?

channtheman
12-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Pressure and force a short throw. Will we do it?

RashanGary
Jarett Bush WTF

packer4life
who the hell is walden?

where did he come from?

b jones' backup's backup's backup. off da street

red
3rd down, 3 man rush, complete pass, first down

Packers4Glory
Bush playing on D...ugh. long nite indeed.

channtheman
Pressure and force a short throw. Will we do it?

No.

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 08:02 PM
3rd down D not there plus Pats can run on us....

RashanGary
did u or anyone with an insider subscription read the article about capers having to resort to having to hide woodson out on the field. was it a good article and is it true ?

I really don't think it was very true. I think he's still good outside, but he's the best player in the game inside. Like usual, McGinn fucked the pooch by putting his spin on it.

red
i hate midgets

Jimx29
12-19-2010, 08:03 PM

I think I need to setup a hot key for that post too

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Hobbit power !

channtheman
12-19-2010, 08:04 PM
If only false start was loss of 3 downs and automatic punt then we might stop the Pats.

packer4life
nice blowup of the screen by cwood

denverYooper
Ok, get off the field now that you're in 3rd + long.

Fred's Slacks
Great play by woodson

red
here we go

Guiness
ok...third and long again. Shut the door!

packer4life
3rd and long...LETS GO D

mmmdk
3rd and 13...

channtheman
3rd and long what do we do THIS time?

RashanGary
There he is again, looking all old

Jimx29
Bottom line is this....we'll really get to see that mm is NOT a NFL caliber coach.
I hear Lakeland dental academy is looking for a new coach.

channtheman
12-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Two dropped INT's already.

mmmdk
Hey - where's the snow?

packer4life
good stand, 3 points is good here lets keep it close.

Fred's Slacks
Should have been pick #2

red
hey we changed things up

we only brough 2 with 2 on a very delayed blitz

but hey, it worked

denverYooper
Nice play by Shields. 2 balls these DBs have gotten their hands on.

gbgary
two dropped ints.

packer4life
Two dropped INT's already.

that was a tough one for shields...i'll let it slide

red
12-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Should have been pick #2

this one doesn't hurt as bad, we still got the ball at around the same spot, maybe even better position by like 20 yards

mmmdk
Flynn will "manage" Pats to death...

mmmdk
2nd timeout already...good grief.

pbmax
12-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Had to restart. Wilfork beat both Wells and Colledge for that sack. Neither slowed him down, though Wells had the assignment.

The D will give the O some chances, two near INTs so far. But they will not be able to hold them off all night. Woodson having nice game versus Welker (great tackle on screen) but needed that INT.

Jimx29
yikes.... he doesn't know how to slide either

red
thats a smart qb

diving head first for no gain while out of the pocket

packer4life
we need to make a play...

channtheman
12-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol Protocol STFU already AL!

gbgary
looking to go deep again. geesh.

packer4life
god im gonna cringe if mm comes out with 5 wide shotgun on this play. flynn just isn't comfortable enough to run that kind of offense

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 08:09 PM
yikes.... he doesn't know how to slide either

I flipped through NFL games today...QBs didn't slide much; they are trying to win. I don't blame Flynn or AR [from last week].

pbmax
Collingsworth just said something that is demonstrably false. Doctors will not tell you concussions are independent events. Chris, who had a few concussions himself, is way behind the times.

Flynn is having a tough time reading the coverage. he is staying with his first read and then not doing anything else until he feels pressure.

Freak Out
My god....can Flynn throw a screen or a slant? Come on M3. Early though......

Bossman641
Brady certainly has an amazing INT-less streak going, but he will throw some balls that can be picked off. Last week the Bears dropped 3-4 and already our DB's have dropped 2 very catchable balls.

red

m3 has a fever

and the only prescription is more deep ball

cock of the walk baby

Packers4Glory
12-19-2010, 08:10 PM

yeah. forget those pussy short balls to get the guy some confidence...let the defense tee off.

channtheman
god im gonna cringe if mm comes out with 5 wide shotgun on this play. flynn just isn't comfortable enough to run that kind of offense

I wish Rodgers wasn't either. When we had the RB in the game we moved down the field. I wouldn't mind Rodgers doing that either.

packer4life
GREAT THROW

Fred's Slacks
That aboy!

Jimx29
wtf was that?

pbmax

Did you see him play in college?

mmmdk
Sorry JJ - not so Fergy there! :lol:

channtheman
Matt Flynn --- Not just the best backup in the league, the BEST in the league.

red
12-19-2010, 08:11 PM
great pass, great catch

bad coverage

Fred's Slacks
slugo for 6! My favorite route.

packer4life
Did you see him play in college?

i did. but this ain't college no mo :)

Packers4Glory
Jones had to make it interesting

Freak Out
Wooot!

denverYooper
m3 has a fever

and the only prescription is more deep ball

cock of the walk baby

Points for you.

pbmax
12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
The AFC. Overrated all year long. the Pack may not win but this team is completely beatable. The Jets beat the Steelers. Falcons might be the best, yet most boring team in the NFL

Jimx29
Collingsworth just said something that is demonstrably false. Doctors will not tell you concussions are independent events. Chris, who had a few concussions himself, is way behind the times.

Flynn is having a tough time reading the coverage. he is staying with his first read and then not doing anything else until he feels pressure.

that's just one of many things he gets wrong on a nightly basis

channtheman
Sorry JJ - not so Fergy there! :lol:

Double clutched it, still sucks.

Bossman641
And that's why you throw the ball deep. When the chances are there you have to take them. Does anyone really think Flynn will be able to consistently direct 10+ play scoring drives?

Freak Out
Now it's time to put the pretty boy on his ass.

Tony Oday
12-19-2010, 08:13 PM
FLYNN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

mmmdk
Got a Q...what's strength of victory in a tie-breaker? Are we better than Bucs there and how so?

pbmax
Bottom line is this....we'll really get to see that mm is NOT a NFL caliber coach.
I hear Lakeland dental academy is looking for a new coach.

Only when the play doesn't work do the playcalling boobirds come out. And those calling for the HC's head. He is doing well against Hoody so far.

packer4life
Jones had to make it interesting

HAHA made the catch like he is paid to do. 0 style points with the bobble though.

Jimx29
Got a Q...what's strength of victory in a tie-breaker? Are we better than Bucs there and how so?

don't make me think mid-game

Jimx29
12-19-2010, 08:14 PM
smoked!!!!!!!1

mmmdk
Double clutched it, still sucks.

Fergy would've dropped it. :lol:

packer4life
CONCUSSION!!!!

Packers4Glory
The AFC. Overrated all year long. the Pack may not win but this team is completely beatable. The Jets beat the Steelers. Falcons might be the best, yet most boring team in the NFL

I've seen nothing from anyone to deter my opinion that the Packers have the best team in the NFL. Just bummer for us half the team is on IR.

Fred's Slacks
Nice call!

Tony Oday
TAKE THAT BIEBER!

Jimx29
not quite a concussion hit though... :p

channtheman

The combined record of all the teams you beat. ANd we are better than the Bucs.

It was in an article thats how I know! :P

packer4life
PLEASE GOD CONCUSSION

red
penalty on bishop

he touched brady

Fosco33
2 dropped INTs - gotta make those plays to beat the Pats on the road.

Where is Starks (Nance is back there)?

Fred's Slacks
12-19-2010, 08:15 PM
That was a fumble. Unfortunately we didnt' recover.

packerbacker1234
Such a nice throw. Would you look at that, Flynn came to play today. Matt who? Oh, you know, just the guy that went deep to put us up against "the best team in the nfl" on the road. You know, nothing major anything. Playoff lifes on the line and everything.

Jones though, why the bobble? That ball was on the money. If those guys didn't run into eachother it looks like you would dropped that due to contact.

Also, great hit, and that was a legit fumble. Should of been reviewed.

mmmdk
Frek it - the ball was there for the turnover. F@ck!

red
nice tackle sam

Fred's Slacks
3 and out!

packer4life
let's get a tramon tuddy right here...he's so due

Airin' Rodgers

Combined records of teams beaten. And YES, by far. Beat the Giants and Bears and were in. Simple as that

packer4life
12-19-2010, 08:16 PM
brady looks like he broke a nail ...he's not pleased

RashanGary
That ass wiggle by the punter is annoying.

packerbacker1234
Oh look, our team has confidence. TD by flynn, 2 straight stops from the D, hitting brady now two possessions in a row (collins had a nice lick on him on the deep ball on third down last drive).

Dare I say it, we look better than the patriots do.

pbmax
Why does the Patriots punter wiggle his butt before the snap? Is that a tell its going to the right?

packer4life
12-19-2010, 08:17 PM
That ass wiggle by the punter is annoying.

good catch. just rewinded and laughed my ass off. who knew punting could be so homoerotic

RashanGary
12-19-2010, 08:18 PM
FLYNN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

His arm is too weak to throw down the field.

packer4life
honestly keeping this game close for 2 quarters is a moral victory for this team. If they can keep it close and win....oh my oh my

mmmdk
The combined record of all the teams you beat. ANd we are better than the Bucs.

It was in an article thats how I know! :P

Thanx - thought it something like that.

red
Why does the Patriots punter wiggle his butt before the snap? Is that a tell its going to the right?

i think he's in heat and he's just presenting

channtheman
good catch. just rewinded and laughed my ass off. who knew punting could be so homoerotic

My dad won't rewind. Now I gotta watch for the next one. :(

Freak Out
Build on that lead boys.

packer4life
play action bomb do it!

mmmdk
12-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Flynn, Flynn, Flynn...welcome to the NFL.

channtheman
MM should have ran there. I was calling for it before the play. Darn!

RashanGary
Flynn having a tough day, but the nice thing is he'll get some of those zero coverages where he can toast em for a long one here nad there.

packer4life
that sack is on flynn...come on man

red
our o-line is worthless

packer4life
sonofabitch nelson

RashanGary
What the FUCK Jordy Nelson

Fred's Slacks
fuck jordy!

packerbacker1234
Way to go Nelson, dropping a wide open on money pass.

channtheman
I don't want to hear that any of our receivers have great hands.

mmmdk
Nelson you F@ck !

red
our wr's suck

RashanGary
Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nelson