PDA

View Full Version : What does the symbol mean?

Patler
12-20-2010, 08:59 AM
What does the symbol mean that is at the start of the "Positives from the game" thread title in the forum listing as well as the Tebow thread and a few others? It is in place of the envelope symbol. It sort of looks like the symbol for radioactive material. How does it get there instead of the envelope symbol?

SkinBasket
12-20-2010, 09:08 AM
It's one of the improvements, like the dolla sign in the logo, that is obviously more important than say... accessing entire sections of the forum.

mission
12-20-2010, 09:30 AM
It's one of the improvements, like the dolla sign in the logo, that is obviously more important than say... accessing entire sections of the forum.

Or the search function actually working.

Guiness
12-20-2010, 09:04 PM

That was helpful.

red
12-20-2010, 10:10 PM
i'm not sure what the exact definition is, but i think that symbol has something to do with the thread sucking

the symbol appears in front of thread with very low posts and less than 100 views

edit:when i went to post this response the thread had 98 vies and 3 posts and had the symbol

after i posted that the symbol went away. so i don't know

i do know this thread sucks less because i've now posted in it

Freak Out
12-20-2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.military-wallpaper.net/backgrounds/General/nuke_blast.jpg

Patler
12-20-2010, 11:11 PM
i'm not sure what the exact definition is, but i think that symbol has something to do with the thread sucking

the symbol appears in front of thread with very low posts and less than 100 views

edit:when i went to post this response the thread had 98 vies and 3 posts and had the symbol

after i posted that the symbol went away. so i don't know

i do know this thread sucks less because i've now posted in it

So it means a thread that Red hasn't posted in?

SkinBasket
12-21-2010, 10:06 AM
That was helpful.

Hey, if you want a handjob, you'll have to wait til my mom gets back from the grocery store.