PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Packers are hiring....

digitaldean
12-22-2010, 01:02 PM
http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bus/2124305428.html

I had to laugh after reading through this one.

And, NO, I didn't post this. But, our KO coverage can't get any worse.... CAN IT??

Little Whiskey
12-22-2010, 02:50 PM
"must have witness a return for a touchdown in the last 10 years"

does being on the kicking end of that touchdown count?

denverYooper
12-23-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm starting to think that Slocum might be out after this year and I think that Connoly return was the last straw. Here's what MM said in his post-game presser:

Q: Your thoughts on the Patriots?

MM: Very good football team. They made big plays. You know, the kick off cover, the poor tackling by us. [Dan] Connolly’s return was a huge play in the game.

He explicitly pointed that out right away when asked about the Patriots. Obviously, it was a memorable play but McCarthy pointed out how poorly they covered that. He's started making other comments in his pressers about it and I really feel like he's had it. It's not his way to fire a guy in season but I now feel that no matter if they make the playoffs or not Slocum is on his way out.

Little Whiskey
12-23-2010, 11:17 AM
the Connolly return was NOT the last straw. that camel's back has been broke for most of the year. It was the last shovel of dirt on his grave.

mraynrand
12-23-2010, 11:23 AM
the Connolly return was NOT the last straw. that camel's back has been broke for most of the year. It was the last shovel of dirt on his grave.

I guess he won't get credit for recovering the onside kick - which incidently was effected by experienced veterans. Imagine that.

Little Whiskey
12-23-2010, 11:25 AM
I guess he won't get credit for recovering the onside kick - which incidently was effected by experienced veterans. Imagine that.

okay, take one scoop of dirt off his grave.