PDA

View Full Version : Schedule

HarveyWallbangers
12-22-2010, 01:44 PM
If my memory is correct, this should be next year's schedule.

HOME
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
Denver
Kansas City

AWAY
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Atlanta
Carolina
Oakland
San Diego

Then another game vs. the Giants and a game vs. the second place team in the NFC West (St. Louis, Seattle, or San Fran). I'm not sure which is a home game and which is an away game.

Freak Out
12-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Wow....two, possibly three west coast games? Crazy...

gbgary
12-22-2010, 01:57 PM
very tough schedule. 10-6 would be great.

Smidgeon
12-22-2010, 02:11 PM
HOME
Chicago W
Detroit W
Minnesota W
New Orleans L
Tampa Bay undecided
Denver W
Kansas City W

AWAY
Chicago L
Detroit undecided
Minnesota W
Atlanta L
Carolina W
Oakland W
San Diego undecided

Giants W
St. Louis or Seattle or San Fran W

Finishing between 9-7 and 12-4.

Of course, that all depends on when the teams play and how many third string QBs the team faces...

Tony Oday
12-22-2010, 03:22 PM
HOME
Chicago W
Detroit W
Minnesota W
New Orleans L
Tampa Bay undecided
Denver W
Kansas City W

AWAY
Chicago L
Detroit undecided
Minnesota W
Atlanta L
Carolina W
Oakland W
San Diego undecided

Giants W
St. Louis or Seattle or San Fran W

Finishing between 9-7 and 12-4.

Of course, that all depends on when the teams play and how many third string QBs the team faces...

14-2 next year

PaCkFan_n_MD
12-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Could be really hard, not so bad, or easy. Depends on the make up of the team next year and which teams improve and which teams take a step back. I thought the middle of the schedule this year was going to be the hardest part (Dallas, Jets, Minny twice). Turns out we won all four and lost to the Skins, Phins, and Lions. Just worry about the packers improving and the rest will take care of itself.

3irty1
12-22-2010, 05:47 PM
I could actually see this schedule being a cake walk.

hoosier
12-22-2010, 07:46 PM
KC at home? This year the Packers had both the #1 and #2 AFC East teams as away games. Why is that?

Joemailman
12-22-2010, 08:23 PM
In my opinion, the schedule has little to do with how well a team does. It's all about how you play, not who you play. Before the season started, who would have predicted the Packers would sweep the Vikings, beat the Eagles and Jets on the road, and split with the Lions?

denverYooper
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
In my opinion, the schedule has little to do with how well a team does. It's all about how you play, not who you play. Before the season started, who would have predicted the Packers would sweep the Vikings, beat the Eagles and Jets on the road, and split with the Lions?

Not I.

And the 49ers were supposed to be much tougher, Falcons above average but not dominant.

Also, um, the Bears...

Gunakor
12-23-2010, 01:52 AM
very tough schedule. 10-6 would be great.

There's a couple tough games in there, but I think the schedule overall looks incredibly easy. The only games in there that really worry me are New Orleans, Atlanta, and San Diego. Other than that it's a walk in the park.

Brando19
12-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I'll definitely be attending the Carolina game.

mmmdk
12-23-2010, 12:36 PM
I'll definitely be attending the Carolina game.

I agree...yet I've been burned twice by picking games I thought Packers would win. In 2006 it was vs St. Louis & in 2008 vs Atlanta. I'm 0-2 at Lambeau and it's killing me.

I want 2011 to be my next trip to Lambeau but the lock out is a killer and hence it's maybe more plausible with 2012...the year the world ends.

About 2012...when is it supposed to end in 2012? Do we get the SB in february or is it december 31 2012 that's nighty night? :eyes: