PDA

View Full Version : What the hell's going on out here?

HowardRoark
12-22-2010, 02:40 PM
What's the deal with the Jets and cameras and their sexual picadillos (not sure what a sexual picadillo is, but I think Tyrone once used the phrase, and it just seemed like the right phrase).

Where the hell is the damn quote box?

By DENNIS WASZAK Jr., AP Sports Writer Dennis Waszak Jr., Ap Sports Writer – 1 hr 16 mins ago
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. – New York Jets coach Rex Ryan says it's a "personal matter" and declined to talk about a "foot-fetish" report posted by the sports website Deadspin that show four videos of a woman who bears an uncanny resemblance to Ryan's wife, Michelle.

The videos show a woman displaying her toes to an off-screen cameraman who sounds a lot like the coach. The two are having an intimate chat about her feet.

Asked about it during a conference call Wednesday, Ryan said he is "not really going to discuss it."

This isn't the first time the Jets have turned up on Deadspin this season.

In October, the site reported that Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre sent racy text messages and photos to a former game hostess while he was the Jets' quarterback in 2008.

The NFL is still investigating the allegations.

Little Whiskey
12-22-2010, 02:45 PM
By DENNIS WASZAK Jr., AP Sports Writer Dennis Waszak Jr., Ap Sports Writer – 1 hr 16 mins ago
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. – New York Jets coach Rex Ryan says it's a "personal matter" and declined to talk about a "foot-fetish" report posted by the sports website Deadspin that show four videos of a woman who bears an uncanny resemblance to Ryan's wife, Michelle.

The videos show a woman displaying her toes to an off-screen cameraman who sounds a lot like the coach. The two are having an intimate chat about her feet.

Asked about it during a conference call Wednesday, Ryan said he is "not really going to discuss it."

This isn't the first time the Jets have turned up on Deadspin this season.

In October, the site reported that Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre sent racy text messages and photos to a former game hostess while he was the Jets' quarterback in 2008.

The NFL is still investigating the allegations.

click the last button that looks like a cartoon bubble.

Tony Oday
12-22-2010, 03:21 PM
No worries you dont get in trouble for this ask a guy who sent pics of his little man to Sterger

Fritz
12-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Hey, if Rex Ryan and his wife have some hot thing going and they're both into it, and it ain't hurting anyone, I say go for it. Not really a story here. It's a guy and his wife. Leave 'em alone.

green_bowl_packer
12-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Here's the vids. She ain't lying, she's got pretty feet.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos?skyline=true&s=i

Freak Out
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
When you post things like that on youtube your basically saying "don't leave me alone"....but I agree...who gives a shit. She does have nice feet and if Rex doesn't mind sharing then that's cool as well.

RashanGary
12-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Rex Ryan is cool. This just makes him cooler.

Kiwon
12-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Yeah, Sexy Rexy, it is "a personal matter"........ that you just happened to video tape and put on a website. I'm sure NFL fans across the country will treat it as such.

It is too funny - "Can I touch them? Can I sniff them?" Maybe in the off-season he'll make an instructional video.

Sorry, it would take a foot fetishist to get turned on by the sight of a fat middle-aged slob sniffing and slobbering over a woman's foot. Don't be surprised if DeadSpin and the New York Post get their hands on other videos of the lovely couple, maybe some they exchanged with others. Nasty.

Hey, Rex, what's your personal remedy for turf toe? LOL.

RashanGary
12-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah, Sexy Rexy, it is "a personal matter"........ that you just happened to video tape and put on a website. I'm sure NFL fans across the country will treat it as such.

It is too funny - "Can I touch them? Can I sniff them?" Maybe in the off-season he'll make an instructional video.

Sorry, it would take a foot fetishist to get turned on by the sight of a fat middle-aged slob sniffing and slobbering over a woman's foot. Don't be surprised if DeadSpin and the New York Post get their hands on other videos of the lovely couple, maybe some they exchanged with others. Nasty.

Hey, Rex, what's your personal remedy for turf toe? LOL.

Oh, shut up. He was funny and she was kinda hot. You're a hater. I'd take a heavy girl with personality over a pretty one who's as boring as a door knob. Rex is a funny guy and he's interested in his wife. I'll bet she loved it and loves him and doesn't even care about his weight. I thought their interaction was funny and fun. Try getting a life, you might appreciate other people who have it a little more.

HowardRoark
12-23-2010, 12:17 PM
I don't think you can start a new thread with a quote in the first post. Get on it Joe. The last thing we need is this little sandbox shut down for copywrite issues.

Kiwon
12-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Oh, shut up. He was funny and she was kinda hot. You're a hater. I'd take a heavy girl with personality over a pretty one who's as boring as a door knob. Rex is a funny guy and he's interested in his wife. I'll bet she loved it and loves him and doesn't even care about his weight. I thought their interaction was funny and fun. Try getting a life, you might appreciate other people who have it a little more.

Ah, okay, I'll try to have more of life......without feeling the need to drool over someone else's toes.

So you think the Ryans are cool to make the videos and post them for others to see but DeadSpin and the New York Post are what, wrong, to publish a story about them? Sorry, Charley, people that don't want others to know and react to their "personal matters" DON'T put them on the Internet. Public figures get public scrutiny. That's reality. The Ryans are learning that lesson at the moment.

Maybe the thought of Sexy Rexy getting busy turns you on but I think most people would have the opposite reaction.

mraynrand
12-24-2010, 07:08 AM
This is a non-issue. Married couples do all sorts of bizarro things to keep the flames alive. Funny thing is, there is a site called Ihaveabigbelly.com, which looks like a big belly fetish site. "Ihaveprettyfeet" is always leaving messages by the pictures and videos of "Bigbellyrex." What a brave new world that has such creatures in it!

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_03/BigBellyREX_468x310.jpg

Kiwon
12-24-2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry. Gotta keep the controversy going another day.

This headline and story is too good not to share.

Chicago Tribune publishes Rex Ryan story in shape of a foot

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chicago-Tribune-publishes-Rex-Ryan-story-in-shap;_ylt=AhAMWDPMHiKh.MZcmq2l8BCr0op4?urn=nfl-299788