PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoff Scenarios: Can Aaron Rodgers Lead Packers to Playoffs?

SnakeLH2006
12-24-2010, 12:14 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/552574-nfl-playoff-scenarios-can-the-packers-sneak-into-the-postseason/entry/36825-nfl-playoff-scenarios-can-aaron-rodgers-lead-packers-to-playoffs

NFL Playoff Scenarios extend to Green Bay, as we imagined it would at the beginning of the season. Unlike then, we figured they would be fighting for a bye or divisional crown, and instead they are fighting for their playoff lives.
Now that Aaron Rodgers is back in uniform, however, could that be the difference maker in the playoffs? It's possible, since the Packers almost beat the Patriots with their backup, Matt Flynn. Add in Aaron Rodgers to that team and they could definitely win their final two games against the Giants and Bears.
__________________________________________________ _________________

I see there is much misguided hate towards Arod's imperfections as an NFL QB (on PackerRats forums from a select few) with that (groomed ass Ace/pimp/presidential candidate/future Nobel Prize Winner who cures cancer) QB named Flynn almost noodle-arming the Pack to victory against the shitty Pats D, but hell, Snake goes 180 against the grain, again, and thinks somehow the Pack has a minimal chance to beat ANYONE with ARod at the helm.

The Pack's last 2 games are at home. Arod WILL play great. We win out and make the playoffs as the "DANGEROUS" team NOONE wants to play. I "KNOW" Flynn is just so much a beast and all, but we'll have to "SURVIVE" with Arod somehow.....

LOL, you Flynn tools...Shut the hell up already. Jesus Christ!

ARod is a beast QB, and we win at home in the last 2 games and get into the playoffs to waste some fools. Let's somehow get the Rams/Niners at home. Damn. 1 more win vs. a good team not named Atlanta (at home) and we are in the NFC title game. Who knows then? Superbowl is still possible fellow Rat brethren. Don't give up hope.

The playoffs (once you are in are a crapshoot....look at how many times the Pack should have won or even Minny last year) are anyone's race.

Arod is the man...and at home....Bet on the Pack...and shut the hell up about Flynn, already, you few, nitpicky ass trolls. God what is wrong with you? You'd bitch about finding a $5 bill saying it should be a $20 bill.

Arod will lead us there. Flynn will man the clipboard and like it.

Mazzin
12-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Did I miss something here? Is this tank? I haven't seen any tt bashing, but just something about snake makes me want to scream tank. Maybe it's his story about "punkin" eminem out. Just slot of stuff seems similar specially telling people to shut the hell up and what not. If it is tank I would have thought he had grown up a little over the years. Oh yea and referring to himself in third person all the time. Either way with Arod at the helm we always have a chance. Like they say " that's why they play the game.". Have a merry Xmas you bunch of dirty rats!

SnakeLH2006
12-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Did I miss something here? Is this tank? I haven't seen any tt bashing, but just something about snake makes me want to scream tank. Maybe it's his story about "punkin" eminem out. Just slot of stuff seems similar specially telling people to shut the hell up and what not. If it is tank I would have thought he had grown up a little over the years. Oh yea and referring to himself in third person all the time. Either way with Arod at the helm we always have a chance. Like they say " that's why they play the game.". Have a merry Xmas you bunch of dirty rats!

I'm glad you could subside from the dirty recesses of whereever you were floating, Mazzin.

Remember a year ago or so, when you begged to join Snake's Xbox LIVE buddy list, then subsided again when talk of playing Call of Duty came up, and you sucked at it? Where the hell have you been hiding?

Tank? What? Where has Snake EVER bashed TT? Are you drunk, Mazzin?

I'm all about ARod and us having a chance...so where the hell did you come up out the Rat-hole to post that nonsense? Wow..drink some more, Mazzin....and climb back in your hole, cuz nothing you said made any sense. None.

I'm not sold on Flynn and am very pro-Arod....but you just show up to talk some shit? Go die in ditch somewhere. Nothing you said made any sense.

This is easily one of the most out of the blue, weirdest things I've EVER seen posted in ANY forum EVER. WTF Mazzin? Are you psycho? Nothing you said makes ANY sense?

I hope you are having a bad period and die...for the benefit of solid posters on PackerRats. I mean WTF? Just die you weirdo.

Going back in history, all you have ever did is do pathetic teenish drama ploys (I mean hey, me and Ty hated each other, but agreed your constant me-first drama just sucked....I miss Ty,now), given your limited posts....so just die with rabies...You really suck. You offer absolutely nothing to ANY post/forum on here but shit-talking or drama. I (most Rats) hope your rabies have advanced AIDS. If you post again, I hope you are sickly and dying from some advanced disease/virus. Your boyfriend doesn't really care about you, but loves getting head daily (cuz you seem good at it from all the cocks you've sucked down). He told me he hopes you would just die, though. I asked why? He said you suck at life, loser. He hates you. We all do. Just kill yourself, Mazzin.

Mazzin
12-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Nope, I was 17 at the time, d bag. I see you still haven't grown up....

Mazzin
12-24-2010, 09:04 AM
I remember you Tyler, constantly BEGGING for me to play with you and I had a high K/D ratio. And you would always trying to get me to leave my man...were married

RashanGary
12-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Uh, this is weird.

Go Flynn!

mraynrand
12-24-2010, 09:17 AM
I remember you Tyler, constantly BEGGING for me to play with you and I had a high K/D ratio. And you would always trying to get me to leave my man...were married

Welcome back TANK! Start up the John Holmes, MD Ph.D thread again. That was a blast!

gabe
12-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Or he could do some gay TT bashing "songs". Yea me and Ashley got married, at least I get blowjobs loser....Keep refering to yourself in the third person, makes you look cooler. Douche

gabe
12-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Oh yea what do you do for a living?

bobblehead
12-24-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm curious as to what would make people more confident. Winning 2 nail biters where crosby kicks a winning field goal, or winning 2 games by 20 points and flynn taking a knee at the end.

bobblehead
12-24-2010, 11:50 AM
wow, now I actually read the whole thread and have to log out....I've wasted enough of my life on this one. Just wow!!