PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL GREEN BAY PACKERS vs. NY GIANTS GAME DAY THREAD

Pages : [1] 2

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 01:30 AM
A few yrs back and I think the last time I started the game day thread GB went on a nice streak at the end only to lose in the NFC title game to the Giants.

Figured I'd take another shot.

This is a playoff game; if we lose today it's a dagger and we'll be tortured at playoff being at home while the Bears are in

Today is no cakewalk.

It's very important GB and MM get off to a good start as the Giants OL and DL is talented enough to control this game

We need our OL to hold up and AROD to play smart; Jennings hopefully will be huge today
We need whoever our other OLB is to hold up and the Dominator needs to find ways to pressure Eli Mannin
And Slouch Slocum's units cannot break down and give up big plays

In the spirit of my consistency in being wrong about GB this year, expect the whammy to strike tomorrow in this thread

Our first playoff game is here

LET'S ROCK

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 02:24 AM
*first to post the obligatory "Fire Slocom"*

Pugger
12-26-2010, 07:56 AM
At least we'll be even when it comes to special teams. :wink:

Kiwon
12-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Well, today's the day. When the season started I never would have imagined that the Pack would be facing a playoff elimination game in week 16. Wow, from Super Bowl favorite to this!

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, today's the day. When the season started I never would have imagined that the Pack would be facing a playoff elimination game in week 16. Wow, from Super Bowl favorite to this!

Thats what a roster full of IR's and games you self destruct in will get ya.

packerbacker1234
12-26-2010, 10:06 AM

Considering we haven't fired Slocum, and we have 14 players on IR and Rodgers had to miss a game himself? I think it's a miracle we are even in the hunt. Consider the offense: Lost our two biggest weapons - Grant (which completley got rid of our running game) and Finley, arguably the best pass catching TE in the game... right up there with Gates. Defense we are starting what, our 4th/5th string OLB these days? We lost Barnett (which may or may not have a lot to do with why teams can run on us. Say what you want, but Barnett was ALWAYS solid against the run. Bishop and Hawk and played "okay", but you have to think Barnett is a big upgrade over one of those two in the run game). We're starting what was our third string saftey. Sure he has played well, but it's doubtful he had the upside that Burnett had (and burnett was getting better quickly). Arguablly if Burnett was still here, we may have the top safety combo in the league at this point. Sure bigby is still here, and has experience and is a nice backup, but that is 3 starting defensesive people down. Some of them with their backups down as well.

Yet here we are, week 16, with a shot at the playoffs. We control our destiny. Do we get in at 10-6 or sit out at 8-8/9-7? We control our destiny. Our defense has played admirably this year - a credit to the talent level and of course the amazing coaching job of Dom Capers. It cannot be understated just how good Dom Capers really is given what he has had to deal with. Somehow it's sitll one of the best defenses in the league.

Rodgers is still a good QB and he still has some weapons at WR. I think he needs to stop looking for the big gains so much and starting look more underneath like Flynn did. Take Driver on the slant for a first down - Moving the chains is more important that anything else, as every big play throw could be bad.

I give MM credit for holding the team together despite all the key injuries. Only having 2 healthy DL at one point - losing Taucher early, Finley, Grant, etc... he kept his head, and thus so did the team. MM I think is a solid leader amongst his palyers, I think he respect thema nd they respect him. Does that mean he is the best playcaller? No, but I do think he knows how to motivate people, and he is argually the BEST QB coach in the entire NFL at this point. Shaped Rodgers, even got Favre to come under control in 2007. Helped make Flynn look good with great coaching and solid play calling.

MM still needs to improve his playcalling. Just because we lost our grind it out RB doesn't mean we need to turn into the colts. We play on the Frozen Tundra, they play in a dome. We just don't have that luxory.

Go Pack GO!

AtlPackFan
12-26-2010, 10:16 AM
The key to the game today, IMHO, is the Giants running game. Stop or at least minimize the Giants running game and the Pack wins this game. If the Giants run the ball successfully, this could be a long day.

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 10:22 AM
Whammy have power

Reality hurts, and today the NY Giants will slap us hard.

If you belive the game is won in the trenches, then bet on the Giants

Their OL is better than ours
Their DL is better than ours
And they have a power running game tailor made for coming into Lambeau and knocking the motto of homefield advantage back to the days of what it was with Forrest Gregg

Expect AROD to play courageously but be up and down as he's heavily pressured and we pray he doesn't get concussion #3. And yes, there will be some long balls.

Expect the Packers to struggle in the running game
Expect the Giants to run well and run often and combine that with some Eli Play action passes and some key third down conversions
Expect Slouch Slocum to prove we are by ourselves as the most horrid ST unit in the NFL
Tom Coughlin's job is once again on the line; the Giants are at their best when this occurs

Above sound familiar ? It's 2007 all over again.

This will be a hard fought close game but in these weather conditions and these matchups one we surely lose. This is a playoff game scenario. Weaknesses get exposed in the playoffs.

Giants 27
Packers 23

Dagger

Slouch Slocum........you are the weakest line.............GOODBYE

AtlPackFan
12-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Whammy have power

Reality hurts, and today the NY Giants will slap us hard.

If you belive the game is won in the trenches, then bet on the Giants

Their OL is better than ours
Their DL is better than ours
And they have a power running game tailor made for coming into Lambeau and knocking the motto of homefield advantage back to the days of what it was with Forrest Gregg

Expect AROD to play courageously but be up and down as he's heavily pressured and we pray he doesn't get concussion #3. And yes, there will be some long balls.

Expect the Packers to struggle in the running game
Expect the Giants to run well and run often and combine that with some Eli Play action passes and some key third down conversions
Expect Slouch Slocum to prove we are by ourselves as the most horrid ST unit in the NFL
Tom Coughlin's job is once again on the line; the Giants are at their best when this occurs

Above sound familiar ? It's 2007 all over again.

This will be a hard fought close game but in these weather conditions and these matchups one we surely lose. This is a playoff game scenario. Weaknesses get exposed in the playoffs.

Giants 27
Packers 23

Dagger

Slouch Slocum........you are the weakest line.............GOODBYE

Now I'm depressed. :-(

MadtownPacker
12-26-2010, 10:45 AM
A few yrs back and I think the last time I started the game day thread GB went on a nice streak at the end only to lose in the NFC title game to the Giants.A game that you attended, fucking choker...:taunt:

Like you always say the PR whammy.

Well today lets hope for some of this, Eli's always good for a fuck up or two.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/14/alg_manning_fumble.jpg

Fritz
12-26-2010, 10:47 AM
Well, let me throw a little bit of recent history in here to brighten your spirits. Bretsky wrote that "Tom Coughlin's job is once again on the line; the Giants are at their best when this occurs."

This may be so. However, let's look back at the 2009 season. The Giants are 8-6, with two games left. Win both and they're in. They're facing the 6-8 Carolina Panthers, who have nothing to play for. The game is in New York. The week before, the Giants had pounded the hell out of Washington.

So what did this motivated, everything-to-play-for team do that day against an inferior opponent? They pooped the bed. They folded the tent. They pissed their pants. Their sphincters shrunk. Their weinies wilted.

Final score: Carolina 41. New York football Giants, 9.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 10:52 AM
G-Men 23 Packers 17

If Packers are to win; it's the D that must deliver loads of big plays. And if Packers do win - it will be by a comfortable margin.

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Well, let me throw a little bit of recent history in here to brighten your spirits. Bretsky wrote that "Tom Coughlin's job is once again on the line; the Giants are at their best when this occurs."

This may be so. However, let's look back at the 2009 season. The Giants are 8-6, with two games left. Win both and they're in. They're facing the 6-8 Carolina Panthers, who have nothing to play for. The game is in New York. The week before, the Giants had pounded the hell out of Washington.

So what did this motivated, everything-to-play-for team do that day against an inferior opponent? They pooped the bed. They folded the tent. They pissed their pants. Their sphincters shrunk. Their weinies wilted.

Final score: Carolina 41. New York football Giants, 9.

Fritz strikes Again

Last you single handedly carried on the curse of Packerrates by attending the game in Detroit and witnessing the loss

Now this; the season is doomed :)

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 10:56 AM
A game that you attended, fucking choker...:taunt:

Like you always say the PR whammy.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/14/alg_manning_fumble.jpg

Speaking of the curse of PR attending games

I went to Mimai (and declared I'm done for the season as I was going to go today as well)
Ziggy went to Washington I think
Fritz went to Detroit

Now Fritz might be forgiven since he was not part of the original curse we all witnessed......but........Detroit

MadtownPacker
12-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Speaking of the curse of PR attending games

I went to Mimai (and declared I'm done for the season as I was going to go today as well)
Ziggy went to Washington I think
Fritz went to Detroit

Now Fritz might be forgiven since he was not part of the original curse we all witnessed......but........Detroit
Yes, there seems to be a connection. I thought I might be partly to blame for the two PR games but now that I think about it Ziggy and that fuck Tarlam probably caused it. Pretty sure someone also attended last years playoff game in AZ also. Of course you are the only one that has cost a NFC Championship game B. Nice to know when you blow in you do it in grand style.

Could PR posters in attendance have been at fault for all the huge losses in recent years? Strong evidence leans that way IMO.

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm trying to get back in the frame of mind where I expect this team to lose like I did early in the season. It was more fun watching the games. I don't like the match up of our O-line and their D-Line. I really really really please please please want to see some quick hitters on slants and such. Get some screens to keep the D honest and make up for a run game. Get some swing passes to the RB because of the run game. Take your shots down the field but soften them up first.

bobblehead
12-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I see this 2 ways. First, we have the ideal DL to counter the Giants...big old fatties. Today we can't sit in the nickel and dare a team to run on us. Base all day baby, stuff the run and wait for Eli to get desperate. Expect to see us get burned by a few 3rd and 7 running plays that go for 10.

On the flip side the Giants DL flat out gets to the QB. We need to unload the ball fast today. We need the same offense we played against the Patriots using dump passes and a decent running game. If we pull that off Rodgers will get at least 3 good shots down the field.

I expect a low scoring game. I'm hoping we win by 4 or less rather than lose by 4 or less, but I see a war. NY isn't going to roll over....I wish I were so sure about our OL not rolling over.

packrulz
12-26-2010, 01:44 PM
What is up with James Starks? I know he's inactive, is he hurt? The Packers better be able to run the ball today, I'll admit the run blocking has been better lately, BJack had 99 yards last week.

Fritz
12-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes, there seems to be a connection. I thought I might be partly to blame for the two PR games but now that I think about it Ziggy and that fuck Tarlam probably caused it. Pretty sure someone also attended last years playoff game in AZ also. Of course you are the only one that has cost a NFC Championship game B. Nice to know when you blow in you do it in grand style.

Could PR posters in attendance have been at fault for all the huge losses in recent years? Strong evidence leans that way IMO.

Yes, it was on me in Detroit. Damn. I'm the Kurt Schottenheimer of PR's! If the Pack gets to the playoffs I'll never attend another Detroit/Green Bay game again. Seriously.

And no Packerrats better be going to today's game, either!

CaptainKickass
12-26-2010, 02:04 PM
obligatory game day post

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 02:21 PM
For a second straight week, Packers rookie running back James Starks will be inactive.

He was among the eight plays left off the 45-man active list for the Packers-Giants game. Starks was also inactive last week against New England.

Dimitri Nance will be the backup behind Brandon Jackson with fullback John Kuhn taking some of the snaps there also. Korey Hall and Quinn Johnson are the fullbacks along with Kuhn.

Also, LB Frank Zombo is out and Robert Francois will start for him. LB Erik Walden (thigh) is active.

The inactive list:

* QB Graham Harrell (3rd QB)
* CB Josh Gordy
* RB James Starks
* LB Diyral Briggs
* LB Frank Zombo
* OL Nick McDonald
* OL Marshall Newhouse
* DE Cullen Jenkins

why? Did Starks play too good?

bobblehead
12-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Starks played one game, with excellent blocking and ran for some yards. The coaches believe the experienced guys give them a better chance to win, and be better on ST.

Tarlam!
12-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Figured I'd take another shot.

There goes the neighborhood.....

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Starks played one game, with excellent blocking and ran for some yards. The coaches believe the experienced guys give them a better chance to win, and be better on ST.

yes. Nance oozes experience.

Fosco33
12-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Pack has played 4 of last 5 on the road - and injured. Today - it's home cooking.
They've won 9 of their last 10 reg season games at Lambeau - and will get revenge for the '07 debaucle in the NFCC.

I think the Packers scoring defense will keep the game on the foot of the Giant's kicker.
I think Eli will be pressured by some creative and all-out blitzes - predict 3 sacks and 2 INTs.
I think that Raji will be the key to a W - if we give up huge holes/yardage - it's lights out and a swan song next week.

If the Pack maintains control of the clock and doesn't turn if over - I like our chances.

-Rockin the retro ARod jersey my wife bought me for Christmas-

Pack 27
Giants 23

retailguy
12-26-2010, 02:50 PM
yes. Nance oozes experience.

In the Ted Thompson world, yes, yes he does. :)

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Packers win: 17 - 13.
Defense brings it.

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
LET'S ROCK

Bears just beat the Jets in classic Bear fashion

They beat GB next week and they get a bye in the playoffs. Lovie is coming for us......lol

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:13 PM
It's late December in Lambeau. Does that mean anything anymore or are we just impotent pretenders?

retailguy
12-26-2010, 03:14 PM
It's late December in Lambeau. Does that mean anything anymore or are we just impotent pretenders?

I'm not sure it matters anymore, and besides it's Chicago. Weather ain't that different.

red
12-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Fucking Troy aikman

AUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH

red
12-26-2010, 03:20 PM
here we go again, throwing out last weeks game plan. we go for the homerun on 2 of the three downs that set

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:23 PM
AR shouldn't be playing...2nd concussion in a season is serious.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:24 PM
here we go again, throwing out last weeks game plan. we go for the homerun on 2 of the three downs that set

Spot on!

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Nice stop D!

red
12-26-2010, 03:26 PM
AR shouldn't be playing...2nd concussion in a season is serious.

IF we lose this game and therefore are eliminated from the playoffs, then i would want him to not play next week

shut him down

MTPackerfan
12-26-2010, 03:26 PM
anyone know of a live streaming feed for the game? Stupid Fox is showing TB vs Seattle here in Montana.

The Shadow
12-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Pam Oliver HAS to be about a biscuit shy of Oprah.

red
12-26-2010, 03:27 PM
anyone know of a live streaming feed for the game? Stupid Fox is showing TB vs Seattle here in Montana.

try here

http://www.atdhe.net/

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Nice stop D!

Yup!

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 03:29 PM
look at that speed!!!!!!!!!!

Bossman641
Damn those deep throws!!!!!!!!!!!

red
swinging for the fences on every play

mmmdk
Holy crap...

Fritz
12-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Yeah bitches!

mmmdk
Blown coverage but quick detection by AR & Jordy

Jimx29
http://i53.tinypic.com/dwtnwh.jpg

Fritz
12-26-2010, 03:31 PM
Was it just me or did Deion Grant give up toward the end of that run when he was still ahead of Nelson?

red
12-26-2010, 03:31 PM
i really REALLY REALLY fucking hate that pen twirling commercial

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 03:32 PM

TD with one of those home runs

gbgary
12-26-2010, 03:32 PM
jordy was wide stinking open. great play.

red
12-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Was it just me or did Deion Grant give up toward the end of that run when he was still ahead of Nelson?

nah, white boy was just moving so fast that it looked like everyone else was slowing down

Jimx29

it's all about the angle....something faux tv has troubles with at times

mmmdk
Squib it Stubby, squib it good !

MTPackerfan
thanks for the link

red
12-26-2010, 03:34 PM
TD with one of those home runs

yup those work some of the time, but they do have their drawbacks

red
12-26-2010, 03:35 PM
oops, ref pulled a leg muscle, guess the nfl should have postponed the game until it was warmer

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:35 PM
yup those work some of the time, but they do have their drawbacks

uhm...no defenders then you throw to the open running guy - hardly a deep throw.

red
12-26-2010, 03:36 PM
what a tackle by clay, wow

mmmdk
CLAYMAKER

red
HAHA

eli sucks

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 03:37 PM
INT by Williams........huge

Jimx29
they are back on their heels already......A good sign

mmmdk
I love Eli :lol:

Fritz
Fuck you Eli, you slutty little bitch!

Yeah Pack!

gbgary
12-26-2010, 03:38 PM
geesh...nothin but Packers back there. lol

The Shadow
12-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Please! Let's go for the throat & take them out of the game!

red
12-26-2010, 03:39 PM
uhm...no defenders then you throw to the open running guy - hardly a deep throw.

it looked to me like thats what a-rod was going to throw whether the defender was there or not. its not like a-rod looked around and eventually found jordy open. he took a 3 step drop looking right over the middle and launched it

Fritz
12-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Run it down their throats now!

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:40 PM
it looked to me like thats what a-rod was going to throw whether the defender was there or not. its not like a-rod looked around and eventually found jordy open. he took a 3 step drop looking right over the middle and launched it

You're right - first option/read.

MadtownPacker

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/14/alg_manning_fumble.jpgThats the Eli we all love!!

mmmdk
Let's Nance !

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Running right with success, Sitton & Bulaga road grading their punk asses!

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Run it down their throats now!

Yeah...with BJ and stuff...

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 03:42 PM
HAHA

eli sucks

i'm not laughing. lots of game to go...and PS: looked like WR ran wrong route.

Jimx29
whata stud COOON!!!

mmmdk
Wow - KUHN !!!

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Let's Nance !

Love it!

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 03:43 PM
damn....coulda had a TD had he not slid

red
12-26-2010, 03:44 PM
HE SLID HE SLID

OMG HE FREAKING SLID!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmdk
GJ = spaghetti arms

esoxx
Keep running right, lean on those bitches.

mmmdk
C'mon BJ...bounce outside

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:46 PM
YES ! No...time out ! Frek it.

Fritz
12-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Stick the knife in, Pack. Touchdown.

gbgary
12-26-2010, 03:47 PM
play action roll out. they'll be expecting mm to call a run.

red
12-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice very nice

all a-rod there

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Rodgers is a God !

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Yeah, suck it hard G-Men. Stands for gay men.

Last time you were here you got over on us, today's a different story, now wipe your mouth.

red
12-26-2010, 03:49 PM
boy that was a nice read and route by JJ

come on guys, don't let off the gas

gbgary
12-26-2010, 03:50 PM
don't like the shotgun but the result was good.

red
12-26-2010, 03:51 PM
YOU CAN"T RUN AT RAJI

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Tramon might be better, this season, than Clay - he's that good and nobody but Pack fans know it !

gbgary
way to go D!

red
wow, BJ just drove his guy straight back like 10 yards into eli

esoxx
12-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Raji blew that play up with penetration up the middle. Manning couldn't step up.

red
12-26-2010, 03:53 PM
KICK HIS ASS GIANTS, punch him right in the nose and kick him right in the nuts

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:54 PM
Gritty ST players...:lol: More of that please.

red
great start

keep it up guys

esoxx
Nothin' like BJ penetration.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:55 PM
wow, BJ just drove his guy straight back like 10 yards into eli

BJ Raji is a keeper, eh? :wink:

Fritz
12-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Well, good people, you couldn't ask for a better start. So far, so good.

red
12-26-2010, 03:56 PM
BJ Raji is a keeper, eh? :wink:

i've been trying to say that since a year before we drafted him

guys just a man-beast

gbgary
12-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Tramon might be better, this season, than Clay - he's that good and nobody but Pack fans know it !

i've said before that i think he's been the team defensive mvp. he's been great every week but doesn't make the big splash that Mr. Matthews does.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 03:57 PM
Wow, Cincy up 14-0 on Boltz...

red
12-26-2010, 03:58 PM
i've said before that i think he's been the team defensive mvp. he's been great every week but doesn't make the big splash that Mr. Matthews does.

tramon doesn't have the long flowing golden hair or the dreamy eyes that clay has

mmmdk
There you go, Jennings. Nice!

mmmdk
tramon doesn't have the long flowing golden hair or the dreamy eyes that clay has

:lol: :lol:

red
12-26-2010, 03:59 PM
damn

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Wow - that was almost another GB TD !

red
12-26-2010, 04:00 PM
come on, lets end coughlins season too

i never did like that guy

Fosco33
12-26-2010, 04:02 PM
Good first quarter all around. ST hasn't blown it. Defense had 2 stops, playing well against the run and forced an INT.
Arod took advantage of what was there - extended plays with pocket presence - and slid!

keep it up

Guiness
12-26-2010, 04:02 PM
just joining...I like this game so far!

Fosco33
12-26-2010, 04:04 PM
How bout the Lions - 3 straight?!? Of course we had to play them at their hottest in many, many years.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Chuck....not good

red
12-26-2010, 04:07 PM
yuck

mmmdk
Nobody got there in the Nicks of time...sloppy

Packers4Glory
no killer instinct

Fritz
Does anyone know if there was supposed to be safety help on that one?

Jimx29
lotta slipping and sliding on both sides

gbgary
bad luck there. poor call on the penalty and the slip.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Bengals clawing California Bolt Boys to shreds.

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 04:10 PM
ok....we get it....they played each other 3 fuckin years ago....get over it

red
suck me bush

mmmdk
A kingdom for a returner & new ST coach.

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 04:11 PM
man...has he caught it in stride, that would of been 90 yds TD

red
12-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know if there was supposed to be safety help on that one?

i don't think so, clay was the only other player within 20 yards of nicks when he caught that

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:12 PM
Nice GJ but hold on to the rock...

red
12-26-2010, 04:14 PM
jones with a pretty shitty attempt at the catch

mmmdk
No Bat sense, JJ.

red
but then he makes up for it

red
12-26-2010, 04:15 PM
is starks out again today? WTF?

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Nice block GJ - SUPER !

red
12-26-2010, 04:16 PM
driver never ceases to amaze me

wow

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:16 PM
DRIVER - WOW

gbgary
12-26-2010, 04:17 PM
keep rolling Pack.

gbgary
12-26-2010, 04:18 PM
donald wide open.

red
shit

gbgary
dammit

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Finding ways to screw it up - damn.

Fritz
12-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Shit.

retailguy
12-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Shit.

HOLY SHIT!

esoxx
WTF!!

red
wow

thats how you completely fuck up a game

mmmdk
I jinxed Tramon...

Bretsky
12-26-2010, 04:22 PM
oh just frickin yuk; Jordy hang onto the dam ball

Tyrone....shake it off and don't let that one happen again

Packers4Glory
momentum lost.

no killer instinct.

red
not acceptable

Guiness
wow

thats how you completely fuck up a game

+1

Fritz
Thanks, Jordy.

Jimx29
Finding ways to screw it up - damn.

and it's not at st fault

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:23 PM
momentum lost.

no killer instinct.

Damnit..you're right!

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Close game - not the scenario you want.

Fosco33
Yikes... just beating ourselves. Remember those missed 3pts.

Can't fault TWill too much - had a little pushoff and got turned around. Should've expected them to go deep after the change of possession.

Pack has to just go back to what was working last drive - get a TD going into the half.

Brandon494
Im really starting to hate this team

red
we need to hire someone to work on our wide receivers hands. we've had major problems first catching the ball and then holding on to it

retailguy
Thanks, Jordy.

momentum lost.

no killer instinct.

oh just frickin yuk; Jordy hang onto the dam ball

Tyrone....shake it off and don't let that one happen again

It's McCarthy's fault.

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 04:27 PM
It's McCarthy's fault.

its a close game plenty of time for him to screw it up.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:27 PM
It's McCarthy's fault.

Yeah, let's fire the players...no, you don't do that. You fire "Patton".

gbgary
12-26-2010, 04:28 PM
we are the better team if we can just eliminate the dumb mistake.

red
he punched him right in the damn face

kick him out

mmmdk
Eject # 24

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Remember those missed 3pts.

Huh?

retailguy
Eject # 24

How about both of them? ;)

Brandon494
Who punches with a open hand? Doesnt warrant a ejection.

mmmdk

Not Packer people? :lol:

Packers4Glory

Thats been the motto all season.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:31 PM

Driver is a saint....:lol:

red

agreed

kick out both #24's just for good measure

Packers4Glory
Huh?

Jordy's fumble cost us at least 3 points...if Crosby makes it...

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 04:32 PM
cooooonnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

retailguy
agreed

kick out both #24's just for good measure

Driver is a saint....:lol:

I was talking about Bush, mmmdk. :)

Brandon494
TD!!!! I see you Kuhn!

red
we have just dominated this half if it wasn't for just 2 stupid plays, or maybe even 3

gbgary
12-26-2010, 04:33 PM
fullback dive from the ten. great play call.

mmmdk
KUHN is our offensive MVP

retailguy
fullback dive from the ten. great play call.

It worked. McCarthy is a HERO.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:34 PM
I was talking about Bush, mmmdk. :)

OH! It's a fast game today. DD is a saint - period. :lol:

RashanGary
12-26-2010, 04:35 PM
This is the kind of offense we can run every day, all day. Short stuff is the core of our game plan with long stuff and runs sprinkled in.

mmmdk

Squib kick the sarcasm...LOL

Jimx29

don't make me block you

retailguy
12-26-2010, 04:36 PM
don't make me block you

LOL.

RashanGary
This isn't a typical MM/AR game plan. Very few down the field and when we do throw it down the field, everyone and their brother aren't expecting it because we're not doing it every play.

Brandon494
Wow, screw this team.....can we make a fucking INT

mmmdk
OH NO ! Collins

red
12-26-2010, 04:37 PM
come on nick

how do you not catch that, it wasn't even close

gbgary
how does he miss that?

mmmdk
Wow, screw this team.....can we make a fucking INT

True - we've been dropping way too many all season.

red
12-26-2010, 04:38 PM
alright guys

GO FOR THE THROAT MM

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Super D!

red
12-26-2010, 04:39 PM
stop the ball tramon. you let the ball roll another 15 yards ands 6 seconds came off the clock

mmmdk
alright guys

GO FOR THE THROAT MM

A draw play?

RashanGary
Giants are sort of fortunate to have it within one. Pack playing pretty well here.

Brandon494
MM is such a pussy

red
12-26-2010, 04:40 PM
A draw play?

LOL

thats exactly what he does

what a big fat disgusting pussy of a coach he is

gbgary
mm with the give up.

mmmdk
A draw play?

I called it!

Jimx29
fuckin pussy m3

This, as much as anything is why I LOATH the inability to coach from M3

The Shadow
12-26-2010, 04:42 PM
I can't fault that last paly at all.
Head into the tunnel with the lead.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Great first half...'cept for mistakes...:lol: Up 21-14 and D must stop Eli at the get go!

Fritz
12-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Oh, you guys are crazy. There's so, so much bad stuff that can happen when you have it at your own ten with only thirty seconds left. The Packers are up by a touchdown. M made the right call on the draw.

retailguy
12-26-2010, 04:43 PM

Careful - numb is gonna block you if you keep talking like that. :)

Bossman641
12-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Oh, you guys are crazy. There's so, so much bad stuff that can happen when you have it at your own ten with only thirty seconds left. The Packers are up by a touchdown. M made the right call on the draw.

X 1,000,000

Ridiculous criticism

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:45 PM

I just called the play...

VegasPackFan
This is a moment where MM correctly went conservative. Most of us have an itchy trigger finger on this tho, since we have seen so many times where they just wont put the opponent away.

RashanGary

Agree.

red
12-26-2010, 04:46 PM

he had 30 seconds and all three time outs. at least try and get into FG position

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:46 PM
X 1,000,000

Ridiculous criticism

Any stab at Squibby is ok with me; you have my blessing. :lol:

retailguy
12-26-2010, 04:47 PM
he had 30 seconds and all three time outs. at least try and get into FG position

FWIW - he had two timeouts.

RashanGary
12-26-2010, 04:47 PM
This game looks a lot like how I call it in Madden. Except Rodgers usually finishes with 500 yds, 5+TDs and 0 interceptions. At the end of the game it's easy to run and I get Grant about 150/game in the 4th quarter mostly.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:49 PM
I have to pee - back in a jiffy!

red
12-26-2010, 04:51 PM

that IMO is the very definition of playing not to lose, instead of playing to win

which also IMO is something that MM is notorious for during his time in GB

Fosco33
12-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Alright - one-half for our playoff lives. Like that we're starting on Defense - let's keep after Eli, keep stuffing the run and win some field position.

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 04:53 PM
X 1,000,000

Ridiculous criticism

tis what we're here for

esoxx
12-26-2010, 04:53 PM
I have to pee - back in a jiffy!

Stick a catheter in it man! Get with the program, this is Packer Football!

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Stick a catheter in it man! Get with the program, this is Packer Football!

Back & LOL

The Shadow
12-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Pam gained 3 pounds during halftime!

Fosco33
1st half (NYG - GBP)

1st downs (7 - 15)
3rd down % (33 - 63)
Net Yards (205 - 289)
Rushing (30 - 73)
No sacks for either team

Jennings with 5 catches - keep feeding the beast.

Expect another INT and a few sacks.

Jimx29
that IMO is the very definition of playing not to lose, instead of playing to win

which also IMO is something that MM is notorious for during his time in GB

it's also called snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Fosco33
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Ticky tacky bullshit

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeahii - McCarthy want G-men big plays stopped. Good call...

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Jacobs is a load!

Packers4Glory
lets not allow a tying TD to open the half. fuck put someone away for a change

Jimx29

nuttin wrong with that

Brandon494
hahahahaha LETS GO!

red
there you go d, big play

esoxx
12-26-2010, 04:58 PM

Yeah, from her belly to her ass.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 04:58 PM
ATARI

Packers4Glory
12-26-2010, 04:59 PM
lets not allow a tying TD to open the half. fuck put someone away for a change

woot! got half that wish. now for a TD or 2 to open up this game.

Brandon494
12-26-2010, 05:00 PM
How in the hell did we waste a 2nd round pick on Jordy Nelson?

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Pussy call!

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:01 PM
AR is on FIRE !

gbgary
12-26-2010, 05:02 PM
come on Pack.

Jimx29
12-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Pussy call!

took the words from my mouth :p

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:04 PM
AR got pulled to the gound - I want a "home" flag.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Empty backfield...

Brandon494
How in the hell did we waste a 2nd round pick on Jordy Nelson?

?

RashanGary
Rodgers should have thrown that a little lower but a great catch was still there to be made.

red
AR got pulled to the gound - I want a "home" flag.

and the back of his head hit the ground

i thought you weren't allowed to grab a qb and spin him around to the ground after he throws it

thats BS

and jordy should have caught that ball, another drop

gbgary
12-26-2010, 05:06 PM
fg...up by ten.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Me want Squibby to squib kick it...buhu.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
and the back of his head hit the ground

i thought you weren't allowed to grab a qb and spin him around to the ground after he throws it

thats BS

and jordy should have caught that ball, another drop

I saw it! That should've been flagged as it was intended by defender.

gbgary
12-26-2010, 05:10 PM
ya know, ny has gotten two first downs by running wide receivers into our dbs. we should try that shit.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Nice tackle Bishop.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Nice trick, G-Men

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah - Chuck

gbgary
12-26-2010, 05:14 PM
gilbride ranting. where's buddy ryan when you need him.

mmmdk
12-26-2010, 05:17 PM
No flag?

gbgary
DD

mmmdk
Driver is a Packer saint.