View Full Version : James Jones!

Pages : 1 [2]

sharpe1027
01-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Well, Freeman barely played his rookie year and then broke his arm midway through his second year, so that would mean he caught everything practically his whole career.

Personally, I thought Freeman had solid hands, but he'd drop some balls. I remember Robert Brooks having some great hands though.

I vaguely remember him being shaky the first half of the year and then really coming on after the cast for the final few games. It is probably more myth than truth (heavy drinking during the games may have contributed to my false memories), but its a good made-for-TV story, regardless.

SkinBasket
02-03-2011, 10:55 AM
I for one am getting really excited to watch James Jones almost lose us the Super Bowl.

Kiwon
02-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Hmmmm...... maybe one touchdown and one sure touchdown dropped?

SkinBasket
02-03-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm think more like a fumble or an INT that bounces off several parts of his body first in the closing minutes which puts the game in jeopardy... again.

mraynrand
02-03-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm think more like a fumble or an INT that bounces off several parts of his body first in the closing minutes which puts the game in jeopardy... again.

That's more Jenning's style

Fritz
02-03-2011, 01:10 PM
"Almost" being the key word.

Tony Oday
02-03-2011, 01:53 PM
145 yards 3 TDs for JJ and an MVP so I can win a ton of cash!

get louder at lambeau
02-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Clang, clink, dong, bang, poof.

Dong? Bang? Poof? Get your mind out of the fucking gutter, Skin. This is not Detroit, man! It's the Super Bowl!

SkinBasket
02-07-2011, 06:03 AM
Dong? Bang? Poof? Get your mind out of the fucking gutter, Skin. This is not Detroit, man! It's the Super Bowl!

Dong. Bang. Poof. Another hands, face, arms, ground James Jones Special cost us a TD at an absolutely critical moment last night. We needed the momentum back and we got James Jones dropping another ball that hit him in the hands.

Nelson had a bit of the Jones in him last night too, but Jones' drop was pure, triple distilled, James Jones.

Fritz
02-07-2011, 06:05 AM
James "Hands of Steel" Jones.

TravisWilliams23
02-07-2011, 08:39 AM
Agree Skin. His drop at the start of the 3rd was instrumental to giving the Steeler's new life.

If he catches that ball it's almost a sure td. The only Steeler that had a shot at him was Polamalu.
JJ blew a chance to put the Pack up 28-10 and put any chance of a Pittsburgh comeback to bed. Not to mention the near heart attacks for all us Packers fans!

I'm glad I'm not TT this offseason because he's going to have to make some tough decisions on signing players that have contributed but also have some very big downside to keeping them.

Super Bowl Champions!!! How sweet it is!!!

ThunderDan
02-07-2011, 09:21 AM
What do you do with this guy? You can't give him the contract he thinks he deserves. I don't think you can even think of playing him at the 2 WR spot. Hope he likes being a 3 or 4 his whole career. I am guessing WR is moving up as a priority in this year's draft. That's at least 3 "sure" TDs he dropped this year while wide open. Not to mention he has as many fumbles in his career as DD has in his.

bobblehead
02-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Seriously? You guys are on this guy for dropping a 100mph fastball that went about an inch past a defenders hand that he had to reach out in front of him nearly full extension for? Man, I hope you all never grade any of my tests.

ThunderDan
02-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Seriously? You guys are on this guy for dropping a 100mph fastball that went about an inch past a defenders hand that he had to reach out in front of him nearly full extension for? Man, I hope you all never grade any of my tests.

Yes we are. Good thing GJ didn't do the same on his TD.

bobblehead
02-07-2011, 09:33 AM
GJ is special. He is better than James Jones. He makes catches that only a handful of guys make. I'm not comparing JJ to the top 5-10 recievers in the entire NFL, that would be stupid. Jennings made 2 such catches in the game, the other was his final 3rd down catch. Only a handful of guys in the league make those catches. JJ isn't in that class, no doubt about it. The catch JJ didn't make was a VERY tough catch.

red
02-07-2011, 09:37 AM
The catch JJ didn't make was a VERY tough catch.yeah its a real bitch when the ball hits you in both hands right in stride

gbgary
02-07-2011, 10:45 AM
shouda caught it. jordy had the worse night with drops but the better night overall.

denverYooper
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
yeah its a real bitch when the ball hits you in both hands right in stride

The velocity was the problem. Aaron was throwing heat like Nolan Ryan out there last night. Still, Jones needs to make that catch.

packerbacker1234
02-07-2011, 10:54 AM
The velocity was the problem. Aaron was throwing heat like Nolan Ryan out there last night. Still, Jones needs to make that catch.

If you want to become the #2 guy on the team that is the sort of catch you need to make. It was a very fast throw that hit both his hands IN STRIDE (the talk about him needing to stretch out for it is BS it caught him in mid stride with no slow down or big extension) and he couldn't handle it. If the pass was any slower the defender could of hand a chance to tip it. Nelson had more drops (and some just as easily baffling ones where he was untouched) but he just kept getting open so AR kept finding him.

I'm not "too" worried about next season. I think DD comes back and retains his number two spot with nelson getting hte nod as the #3 and Jones falling back to #4. I naturally think this also means Jone's ego gets in the way and as soon as he can he leaves GB as a FA.

rbaloha1
02-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Reminds of JJ Stokes -- looks the part but drops too many passes in crucial situations.

Someone will over pay for JJ. BTW Swain also needs to go.

mraynrand
02-07-2011, 11:03 AM
GJ is special. He is better than James Jones. He makes catches that only a handful of guys make. I'm not comparing JJ to the top 5-10 recievers in the entire NFL, that would be stupid. Jennings made 2 such catches in the game, the other was his final 3rd down catch. Only a handful of guys in the league make those catches. JJ isn't in that class, no doubt about it. The catch JJ didn't make was a VERY tough catch.

I totally agree with you. That particular pass was very hard to catch, going through the defender. And Jennings is extra-crispy special. His catch of the perfect pass on 3rd and 10 late was awesome. Can Jones be a steady #2-3 and what $$ is that worth is the question. Maybe TT can catch a break and get him for more of a bargain because of the drops! But no doubt TT selects a WR in the draft.

PA Pack Fan
02-07-2011, 01:21 PM

Are you high on crack? The ball hit him perfectly in stride, right to the fricken breadbasket! Jone does what he does best, drop balls in critical moments of the game.

billy_oliver880
02-07-2011, 02:10 PM
BTW Swain also needs to go.

Go where? He might not be the best on the team but he has shown at times to be a decent #5 option.

esoxx
02-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Swain's also a pretty good ST player.

Brandon494
02-07-2011, 05:48 PM
BTW Swain also needs to go.

+1

And Ive been saying that for awhile. Hopefully we'll draft a WR in the later rounds who can return punts.

HarveyWallbangers
02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I love me some Jordy Nelson and James Jones. Super Bowl champs. I'm just glad we have them. How many teams could lose Jermichael Finley and then Donald Driver, and still have their 4th and 5th best receivers (counting TGIF) capable of putting up 100+ yards in big games?

BobDobbs
02-08-2011, 02:46 AM
I just rewatched the game, and Jones actually had a better game than I thought he did. He moved the sticks a couple times. He had just released from the defender on that one that went through his hands, but he needs to haul that one in. I don't think you need to be an elite receiver to catch that one. Finley is coming back, Jordy is solid, Jennings is elite, I think we can let Jones go unless he plays for 3WR money with escalator clauses. Someone has to take over for DD and soon, but they may not be on the roster. We better draft someone, because receivers usually take a year to develop.

HarveyWallbangers
02-13-2011, 01:36 AM
Interesting evaluation of the receivers.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/116022839.html

WIDE RECEIVERS (5)

Donald Driver: Given his popularity and pelts on the wall, Driver, 36, will want to manage the final stages of his career carefully. Of course, he wants to return, partially because he's just 42 yards from breaking James Lofton's club record for receiving yards (9,656). At some point in the not-too-distant future, the team will look to get younger. Driver was bothered by injuries more in 2010 than ever before. Counting playoffs, he finished fourth in receiving yards (734) even though his snap count (803) ranked second on the unit. He also averaged merely 3.06 yards after the catch, the lowest among the receivers and his lowest since '04. The YAC stat is a reflection of one's legs, and other than his magnificent catch-and-run against the 49ers, there wasn't much there. He also dropped seven passes, giving him 25 in the last three seasons. Grade: C-plus.

Greg Jennings: Once Jermichael Finley was lost for the season, the offense turned to Jennings and he delivered like never before. In 20 games, he had 97 receptions for 1,568 yards (16.2) and 14 TDs, led the WRs in lowest drop ratio (3.77%) and was OK after the catch (4.91). He had 30 gains of 20 yards or more, 10 more than either he or Driver ever had in a season. Smooth as silk but deceptively tough and competitive, too. Excelled from the inside spot on three-WR sides. Grade: A.

James Jones: Second in receiving TDs with seven, including a 20-yard fade in the corner against Atlanta's Brent Grimes in the playoffs that was a thing of beauty. A powerful man with a physique to die for. Able to snatch the ball as well as anyone on the roster. Prone to concentration lapses. Has dropped 17 passes in last two seasons, which makes no sense given his natural hands. Dropped what probably would have been long TD passes against Miami, the Jets, the Giants, the Eagles and the Steelers. Fumbled three times and failed to break up a sideline interception against Miami. Much improved after the catch, leading team with 5.16 average. Grade: C.

Jordy Nelson: Started the season as the No. 4 but finished with more snaps than Jones, 701-649. Improved after the catch (4.68, up from 3.78 in '09 and 2.58 in '08). Became more confident in his routes and his ability. Still dropped way too many (10 of 92), a departure from his first two seasons (four of 83). Played as well as he ever has in the playoffs. Grade: C-plus.

Brett Swain: Served as the No. 5 WR all season, logging 96 snaps and catching six of 11 passes with one drop. Tied for fourth in special-teams tackles with 14. Will be hard-pressed to survive another final cut. Grade: D.

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-13-2011, 08:18 AM
I am not in JJ's corner anymore. I think he could be a dominant number2 if he could play consistently without dropping the dam ball b/c I think he has that type of talent. With that said, he is a WR and is paid to CATCH THE DAM BALL. He has proven to me now that he is a tease. I was really excited to see JJ and Nelson move up the depth chart with Finley and Jennings, but as much as I don't want to say this, I understand if TT doesn't resign him.

Patler
02-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Jones' drops were on seemingly more prominent plays, but a drop is a drop; and Nelson had as many as Jones (or more depending on whose numbers you use) in fewer targeted passes. Jones also makes some difficult catches, as does Nelson. Jones' comeback scoop of a low throw along the sidelines in the Super Bowl was a very good catch at an important time.

They both excite and frustrate the fans. Either will be a fine #3 and a terrific #4 receiver. It is difficult at this time to see either one meet the needs and expectations that the team has from the two starters due to their inconsistent play.

Fritz
02-13-2011, 08:56 AM
Is there any room for improvement? Or are they what we think they are now?

Joemailman
02-13-2011, 09:44 AM
What a tough call for TT regarding Jones. If you let Jones go, and Driver continues to be plagued by injuries (a real possibility at his age), the WR depth could get real shallow in a hurry. On the other hand, with Finley coming back, the Packers probably won't be inclined to go with as many 4-5 WR sets as they did this year. If TT decides that Jones is the guy to eventually replace Driver in the starting lineup, he'll pay to keep him here. If not, he won't overpay to keep a good role player here, as in Corey Williams.

Patler
02-13-2011, 10:08 AM
What a tough call for TT regarding Jones. If you let Jones go, and Driver continues to be plagued by injuries (a real possibility at his age), the WR depth could get real shallow in a hurry. On the other hand, with Finley coming back, the Packers probably won't be inclined to go with as many 4-5 WR sets as they did this year. If TT decides that Jones is the guy to eventually replace Driver in the starting lineup, he'll pay to keep him here. If not, he won't overpay to keep a good role player here, as in Corey Williams.

I suspect Driver will be around for a cameo season in 2011, will have constant injuries, and will be an insignificant part of the offense by seasons end. He's not a very big guy, and the pounding he takes is catching up to him.

If Jones wants a chance to be a starter, he has a golden opportunity with the team that drafted him. The opening is there, he has to prove he is worthy. It would seem to be tailor made for a relative short, reasonably priced, "prove yourself worthy" sort of contract. He may test the free agency waters. If someone dangles a huge chunk of change in front of him, he will leave. If he gets only the same prove yourself offers, he really has no reason to leave GB. I don't think it will be a hard decision for TT.

If he leaves, I won't worry. Nelson will be adequate even if Driver goes down. Finley will be back. Quarless has potential. More importantly, TT seems to have a knack for finding receivers. I won't be surprised if he uses a 2nd or 3rd round pick on another one.

SkinBasket
11-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Is still a fucking retard. Over.

It was true almost a year ago, and it's still true today.

Dropped pass on a perfectly thrown ball, moronic block in the back that wasn't really a penalty, but why the fuck put your hand on another player's back during a return, and the brainless stumbling shuffle toward the sideline after turning and establishing a target in front of the defender that cost the team a turnover right after his idiotic penalty.

Retard.

red
11-20-2011, 06:58 PM
this was the first game this year where jones looked like jones

lets hope he gets that fixed

Pugger
11-20-2011, 07:02 PM
It was true almost a year ago, and it's still true today.

Dropped pass on a perfectly thrown ball, moronic block in the back that wasn't really a penalty, but why the fuck put your hand on another player's back during a return, and the brainless stumbling shuffle toward the sideline after turning and establishing a target in front of the defender that cost the team a turnover right after his idiotic penalty.

Retard.

The ref called the wrong Packer player on that block in the back. If you get to rewatch the game you'll see another player with the penalty, not Jones. But JJ has to learn to catch the ball like Nelson does.

Upnorth
11-20-2011, 07:28 PM
I have always said jones was valuable to this team and when nelson has a bad game then jones steps up.

It looks like I am wrong.

King Friday
11-20-2011, 07:30 PM
I have always said jones was valuable to this team and when nelson has a bad game then jones steps up.

It looks like I am wrong.

Maybe you are right...Nelson just doesn't have too many bad games anymore.

SkinBasket
11-20-2011, 08:19 PM
The ref called the wrong Packer player on that block in the back. If you get to rewatch the game you'll see another player with the penalty, not Jones. But JJ has to learn to catch the ball like Nelson does.

Thing is, he still put his hand on the back of the player in front of him, and that's enough to draw a flag. I'm not convinced they called the wrong guy.

BobDobbs
11-20-2011, 09:13 PM
I hope they called the wrong guy, because that touch was a little patty cake. Watching the game, I thought it was a make up call for the last drive. He didn't show up today though.

pbmax
11-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Pugger who did you see commit the foul?

bobblehead
11-21-2011, 06:50 AM

No one. I think they flagged Jones for reaching out and guiding himself past the player who slowed down in front of him. Similar to what you would do while walking past someone in a tight hallway. Flag?? Fucking ridiculous.

Pugger
11-21-2011, 07:46 AM

Damn, I can't remember the number. I hope the NFL Network reshows this game this week because wasn't it on Cobb's long return? I just remember somebody really pushing a Buc player in the back in the same frame as that light touch in the back by Jones.

TravisWilliams23
11-21-2011, 08:53 AM
I just watched the replay on NFL rewind and it definitely was called on Jones. 2 refs threw the hankies on the play and no other Packer in the last part of the play were engaged in any kind of blocking. Tick-tack yes but the stupid shit had is hand on the back and that player went down. Sometimes you just shake your head and wonder what the hell they're thinking about when they screw up like that.

Cheesehead Craig
11-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Damn, I can't remember the number. I hope the NFL Network reshows this game this week because wasn't it on Cobb's long return? I just remember somebody really pushing a Buc player in the back in the same frame as that light touch in the back by Jones.

Nope, it was Jones. Here's the play and he's the only one it could have been on. I think you're thinking of #33 at the very end, but the flags were already out and Cobb was already down. Weak call, but he put himself in that position.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/09000d5d8244c382/D-Packers-55-yd-punt-return

gbgary
11-21-2011, 09:05 AM
ticky-tack isn't the word for it but yes if he hadn't touched him there'd be no penalty.

Brandon494
11-21-2011, 09:09 AM
I didn't see the game but Jones has his first drop of the season and everyone goes crazy? Lmao

gbgary
11-21-2011, 09:17 AM
I didn't see the game but Jones has his first drop of the season and everyone goes crazy? Lmao

i know.

SkinBasket
11-21-2011, 09:30 AM

Are you laughing because you're yabbering about a game you didn't even watch or because it turns out your boy still sucks balls?

PA Pack Fan
11-21-2011, 09:34 AM

And the interception was far from being his fault, it was a horrible pass. Though I hold no love for JJ.

Harlan Huckleby
11-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Ridiculous. So Jones dropped a pass, big deal, it was not an easy catch. The penalty was borderline. Jones is a very good player, this Jim Jones cult of hatred needs a kick in the nuts.

pbmax
11-21-2011, 10:08 AM
The ref in the middle of the video seems to throw the flag after both Jones and Saine (33) made the blocks. But the ref trailing the play has a flag land immediately after Saine's block, suggesting he threw it for Jones, whose block happened first.

SkinBasket
11-21-2011, 11:02 AM
And the interception was far from being his fault, it was a horrible pass. Though I hold no love for JJ.

A horrible pass right to where Jones was when Rodgers released the ball. Before Jones started drifting toward the sideline to get a head start on adjusting his mock turtleneck and looking pouty about why he doesn't get more targets.

denverYooper
11-21-2011, 11:09 AM

He also fumbled last week. Back to back performances that make fans wonder about him.

denverYooper
11-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Ridiculous. So Jones dropped a pass, big deal, it was not an easy catch. The penalty was borderline. Jones is a very good player, this Jim Jones cult of hatred needs a kick in the nuts.

You're just drinking the Jones Kool-aid!

SkinBasket
11-21-2011, 11:21 AM
He also fumbled last week. Back to back performances that make fans wonder about him.

But when he scores a touchdown in the most prolific passing offense in the league, all the Jones ball lickers come out blustering about how they were right about him.

Upnorth
11-22-2011, 10:23 AM
It seems based of a fairly equal Love to Hate ratio Jones is at best a #3.

Brandon494
11-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Thats exactly what he is and he's our #4 reciever and 5th option so I don't know what some fans keep bitching about. Guess they forget the days of Robert Ferguson as our #2 reciever.

Harlan Huckleby
11-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Guess they forget the days of Robert Ferguson as our #2 reciever.

I forgot about that guy. People are acting like Jones is as bad as Ferguson. Some fans aren't happy unless they got a player to kick around, often a WR, and Jones just happens to be best player available for this role. Jones has made some key grabs for team this year.

gbgary
11-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Thats exactly what he is and he's our #4 reciever and 5th option so I don't know what some fans keep bitching about. Guess they forget the days of Robert Ferguson as our #2 reciever.

yup, if he was a 1 or 2 there'd be something to be critical about maybe, but at 4ish (with cobb) not so much. no problem with JJ for me. made faaaaar more plays than he's f'd up.

Zool
11-22-2011, 11:54 AM

I'm not sure why you feel the need to defend him so vehemently. Do you love him?

channtheman
11-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Actually, when I saw the INT Sunday, the first thing I said to my dad is "He remind me of Robert Ferguson." Doesn't matter if Jones is your 2 or your 4, plays like that seem to happen around him more. Jones is better than Ferguson, but fucks up in the same ways.

PA Pack Fan
11-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Actually, when I saw the INT Sunday, the first thing I said to my dad is "He remind me of Robert Ferguson." Doesn't matter if Jones is your 2 or your 4, plays like that seem to happen around him more. Jones is better than Ferguson, but fucks up in the same ways.

Did he throw the lousy pass too?

channtheman
11-22-2011, 12:44 PM

I don't recall saying he did, no. 2 of Rodgers 4 INT's this year involve JJ. Shit seems to happen around JJ more than our other players.

SkinBasket
11-22-2011, 12:53 PM

The lousy pass right to Jones, where he made a target and had his defender blocked out. Before he decided to move. To where the ball wasn't. You're right though. Obviously any pass to Jones at this point can be considered a lousy decision.

ThunderDan
11-22-2011, 01:19 PM
I forgot about that guy. People are acting like Jones is as bad as Ferguson. Some fans aren't happy unless they got a player to kick around, often a WR, and Jones just happens to be best player available for this role. Jones has made some key grabs for team this year.

If not a player than the team's running game.

channtheman
11-22-2011, 01:21 PM
You guys complaining about fans whining about something, you're a bunch of pussies.

SkinBasket
11-24-2011, 05:13 PM
James Jones had a nice game today.

gbgary
11-24-2011, 05:31 PM
sure did.

Harlan Huckleby
11-24-2011, 07:37 PM
James Jones had a nice game today.

not good enough. eat crow, hater.

had a little tear in my eye during the pregame story on James Jones.

channtheman
11-24-2011, 10:05 PM
I am glad we have Jones. Just when we all seem to start hating him again, he comes up big. It's nice to have both Jordy and JJ. It seems like one of them always steps up, even if it is Jordy more often.

SkinBasket
11-24-2011, 10:15 PM

Thus the story of James Jones. 6-8 shitty to average games, one nice game. Always showing the "flash" that keeps the suckas believing.

Freak Out
11-24-2011, 10:25 PM
I have a love hate relationship with Jones on my fantasy team. :)

Smidgeon
11-25-2011, 12:12 AM

...until they showed San Jose as a run down town. That was a little over the top. Now 90% of the country thinks San Jose looks like Detroit. ;)

mmmdk
11-25-2011, 06:31 AM
I have a love hate relationship with Jones on my fantasy team. :)

Not much love huh? :hug:

denverYooper
03-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Bump

pbmax
03-17-2014, 06:49 PM
Wow. Where the heck did Vince go?

I remember when it was Jones getting starts ahead of Nelson and Jones seemed determined to prove unworthy. The average assessment here is right though; he was in no way a #1 WR but could function well as #2. I also think Rodgers changed the way he threw the deep ball to Jones. No more lasers over the shoulder, he started to rain them down from overhead.

woodbuck27
03-17-2014, 08:40 PM
When will Packer fans begin to slam James Jones...now that he's gone?

smuggler
03-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Some smart Packer fans never dissed Jones (publicly).

ThunderDan
03-18-2014, 06:59 AM
When will Packer fans begin to slam James Jones...now that he's gone?

I would guess very few. If he just leaves and doesn't open his mouth he will be treated like Kampman.

pbmax
03-18-2014, 07:44 AM
I would guess very few. If he just leaves and doesn't open his mouth he will be treated like Kampman.

Brainwashing!

run pMc
03-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Why talk bad about him? He wasn't a criminal, loudmouth, or bad guy. He played hurt and was said to be a good leader in the locker and on the field. He made some circus catches and IMO is a so-so #2 and good #3 WR. This is probably his last contract, and he gets to play in his hometown.
TT didn't make an offer, they both move on. I wish JJ well as long as it's not against GB.

Unless they know something about the PS WR's and are keeping it secret, I think this all but clinches TT takes a WR or two in the draft.

Harlan Huckleby
09-07-2015, 04:51 PM
memories, pressed between the pages of my mind

Harlan Huckleby
09-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Jordy gets one more year in my book to prove he can hold onto the ball since he's a year younger and doesn't speak about himself in the third person. You can't get rid of both of them in the same year anyway. That'd be too many rooks at once.

hee hee

Harlan Huckleby
09-07-2015, 04:56 PM
James Jones should be executed.

not a fan

mraynrand
09-07-2015, 05:14 PM
I don't hate James Jones, but if we release him, I won't miss him.

whatever became of the Weasel? LOL

vince
09-07-2015, 05:53 PM

Jordy gets one more year in my book to prove he can hold onto the ball since he's a year younger and doesn't speak about himself in the third person. You can't get rid of both of them in the same year anyway. That'd be too many rooks at once.hee hee
Ha ha that's sound logic if I do say so myself.:-)
I had forgotten about the days when there were legitimate debates about who would be better - Nelson or Jones.

pbmax
09-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Never thought it would be Nelson by this wide a margin.

Now Jones is Driver.

red
09-07-2015, 08:12 PM
its funny, the two use to not be separated by much

you wonder what their careers would look like if the roles were reversed and jordy left and jones kept playing with a-rod.

IMO, jones would have been a thousand yard receiver last year