PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks in

Guiness
01-02-2011, 10:39 PM
The 'hawks beat St-Louis tonight, qualifying for the playoffs with their 7-9 record.

First time a team with a losing record made it.

denverYooper
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
That Lynch trade put them over the top! :lol:

pbmax
01-02-2011, 11:02 PM

He looked good for the 2nd time this season. Seattle has really struggled on the ground. It was a matchup of the 29th ranked rush attack versus the 20th ranked run defense. 29 won tonight.

Tarlam!
01-03-2011, 06:41 AM
First time a team with a losing record made it.

History in the making!

I feel bad for Bretsky's second favourite team, but they must be encouraged; going from dead last in the league to one win away from a division title (OK, I know their W-L record) in a single season.

mmmdk
01-03-2011, 07:06 AM
History in the making!

I feel bad for Bretsky's second favourite team, but they must be encouraged; going from dead last in the league to one win away from a division title (OK, I know their W-L record) in a single season.

I wanted Rams to win too but can't feel bad about it 'cos Rams gameplan was gutless. Sam Bradford is a fine QB and he will only get better, much better but lack of weapons for Sam to go to, it was "play it safe" by Rams. Can't win that way.

Fact is that Seagulls & Lambs are just not that good - game showed it too (Rams should be a load sooner, rather than later though).

mission
01-03-2011, 09:38 AM

Especially his lost fumble last night. We could have used one of those. :P

VermontPackFan
01-03-2011, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=Guiness;561954]The 'hawks beat St-Louis tonight, qualifying for the playoffs with their 7-9 record.

thats got to tweak the Bucs & the Gints...both 10 win teams.

easy cheesy
01-04-2011, 03:08 PM
:smack:

I'll be back home when the Saints come marching into Qwest Field... and I can guaran-damn-TEE you I won't be the only one in Seattle rooting for the rapid demise of the Seachickens.