PDA

View Full Version : How the "H" did I end up in here?

woodbuck27
01-07-2011, 10:29 AM
It's an accident?

'Fill your boots' with whatever you fellas and Laaaaadies do in here .... and .... bye bye.

red
01-07-2011, 11:19 AM
wtf?

Joemailman
01-07-2011, 11:32 AM
If that was Woody's last post, it was a fitting one since I have no idea what he was talking about.

Freak Out
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
: To download a Jesus loves me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame.

woodbuck27
01-07-2011, 01:24 PM
I was confusing this section of Packerrats with the old forum and 'the garbage can' that I refused to ever enter. I have never entered moreso posted in 'the garbage can'. I do post in this section on ocassion.

I was posting in the Packer section of our forum and was surprized when I discovered the thread 'I last posted in' was in here. I made this thread and exited and only after did I realize that 'the garbage can' no longer exists on Packerrats.

MichiganPackerFan
01-07-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm even MORE confused now.

Joe
01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
I was confusing this section of Packerrats with the old forum and 'the garbage can' that I refused to ever enter. I have never entered moreso posted in 'the garbage can'. I do post in this section on ocassion.

I was posting in the Packer section of our forum and was surprized when I discovered the thread 'I last posted in' was in here. I made this thread and exited and only after did I realize that 'the garbage can' no longer exists on Packerrats.

Not true Woody, the garbage can very much exists, it is just not yet open for business.

On the basis of your post, it would appear that you are not interested in access, so should I drop your membership?