PDA

View Full Version : BACKDOOR BEARS

Bretsky
01-08-2011, 09:26 PM
This season has been sickening; I honestly think this is the luckiest NFL team I've ever witnessed.

The Backdoor Bears

They've been backing into everything with dumb luck

Calvin Johnson
Multiple Backup QB's
A late game Phily meltdown gifted them the #2 sees after GB unexcusably gift wrapped them the division with a Lions Loss
We drooled of a Bears rematch and now we have to try to bulldoze through the two worst NFC matchups we could have

Da BackDoor Bears

It should come as no surprise Seattle won today; anybody paying any attention to the BackDoor Bears knew it was coming
I called it constantly last week as my workplace

Seattle plays solid at home and Hasslebeck was back; the Saints have been inconsistent
The Saints loss two top RB's and were banged up

But most IMPORTANTLY, BackDoor Bears is the dominant them in the NFC

Seattle...........Really........Frickin Seattle

Good Lord, say it ain't so

The Bears get to host a 7-9 team at home to go to the NFC Championship game

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT
gotta do it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Pj2PqSFug

Da BackDoor Bears are going to the NFC title game, and it should surprise nobody

P.S.----Based on this theory, it's my belief they won't see us; we're the last team they want to see !

bobblehead
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM
They will see us.....and they will lose.

Bretsky
01-08-2011, 09:36 PM
hope you are right; if they do see us I agree they will lose.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-08-2011, 09:41 PM
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

If we beat the Lions then we paly Settle in Lambeau. If we don't lose a hundred close games this year we are at least the number 2 seed. Its our time to start making plays and winning games. Its now or never.

Point is we have to start making our own luck.

pbmax
01-08-2011, 09:45 PM
- “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”

If we beat the Lions then we paly Settle in Lambeau. If we don't lose a hundred close games this year we are at least the number 2 seed. Its our time to start making plays and winning games. Its now or never.

Point is we have to start making our own luck.

Agreed. Bears season is ridiculous, but so is not taking advantage of their opportunities.

Brando19
01-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I hope we see Seattle....but the Bears would do.

Packers4Glory
01-08-2011, 10:14 PM
I have no confidence in this team to show up and beat Philly and/or Atlanta to make it to chicago.

IF we had a few of our horses not on the IR we are by far the best team in football. But unfortunately this is a team that is just a shell of what it really is.

The bears...got easy street. The way their season has went, GB will lose, they beat the Eagles again at home, Seattle pulls another stunner in Atl, and chicago hosts seattle for the NFC title game.

Bretsky
01-08-2011, 10:21 PM
TOO FUNNY NOT TO POST

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/new-orleans-saints-lose-firstround-bye,18755/

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I have been on MM all season for this very reason. We have six losses and all of them have been last minute losses. Win one or two and we probably have the number 1 seed and at least the number 2 seed. Call it bad luck if you want, but I call it being a suck ass 4th quarter team. The Bears are lucky, but when they have a chance to steal a victory they take it. We give teams those opportunities. Our path is probably set now. To reach the super bowl we have be beat the Eagles, Falcons, and Bears all on the road. That is a tall order. Lets take it one game at a time. But if we beat the Eagles and Falcons, that would be an epic NFC championship game against the Bears lol.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-08-2011, 10:29 PM
TOO FUNNY NOT TO POST

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/new-orleans-saints-lose-firstround-bye,18755/

LMAO!

So if they beat the Bears.......It would be Bears lose two round bye.

gbgary
01-08-2011, 10:41 PM
it is pretty funny how things have fallen into place for those ass holes.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-08-2011, 11:06 PM

I admit it has and luck does play a factor, but as I sit and think if only we had taken care of business things would be falling in place for us right now instead.

packerbacker1234
01-09-2011, 02:01 AM
This season has been sickening; I honestly think this is the luckiest NFL team I've ever witnessed.

The Backdoor Bears

They've been backing into everything with dumb luck

Calvin Johnson
Multiple Backup QB's
A late game Phily meltdown gifted them the #2 sees after GB unexcusably gift wrapped them the division with a Lions Loss
We drooled of a Bears rematch and now we have to try to bulldoze through the two worst NFC matchups we could have

Da BackDoor Bears

It should come as no surprise Seattle won today; anybody paying any attention to the BackDoor Bears knew it was coming
I called it constantly last week as my workplace

Seattle plays solid at home and Hasslebeck was back; the Saints have been inconsistent
The Saints loss two top RB's and were banged up

But most IMPORTANTLY, BackDoor Bears is the dominant them in the NFC

Seattle...........Really........Frickin Seattle

Good Lord, say it ain't so

The Bears get to host a 7-9 team at home to go to the NFC Championship game

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT
gotta do it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Pj2PqSFug

Da BackDoor Bears are going to the NFC title game, and it should surprise nobody

P.S.----Based on this theory, it's my belief they won't see us; we're the last team they want to see !

Well.

Seahawks beat the bears @ chicago in October 23 - 20. No reason the hawks don't enter this game thinking they can win. They already did it once this year - one of their few road wins. The Seahawks are going to giv ethe bears all they can handle.

esoxx
01-09-2011, 10:31 AM
When I first saw this thread I thought it was documenting a rougue beastiality session.

pbmax
01-09-2011, 10:34 AM

If by funny you mean an existential and metaphysical crisis, then yes, it is very funny.

green_bowl_packer
01-09-2011, 10:54 AM
yes they are
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vv6jQGjbSOo/TDH4obyZkdI/AAAAAAAAK8g/W7iD5zYtLG4/s1600/Unknown+and+Rex+Grossman.jpg
never gets old

vince
01-09-2011, 12:52 PM
If Calvin Johnson gets credit for the TD he caught, the Packers are the division winners and the Giants are the #6 seed. BEARS would be OUT of the playoffs.

esoxx
01-09-2011, 12:52 PM
If Calvin Johnson gets credit for the TD he caught, the Packers are the division winners and the Giants are the #6 seed. BEARS would be OUT of the playoffs.

I just threw up in my mouth.

Bretsky
01-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Wait.............if GB wins..........does Atlanta get Seattle and the Bears get Phily ??????????/

The Power of the Whammy may have to fight off the power of the BackDoor Bears today

pbmax
01-09-2011, 01:55 PM
Wait.............if GB wins..........does Atlanta get Seattle and the Bears get Phily ??????????/

The Power of the Whammy may have to fight off the power of the BackDoor Bears today

Nope. Sixth seed is going to Atlanta no matter what.

Bretsky
01-11-2011, 11:12 AM
So who do the Bears want to play next week ? Away vs the Falcons or at home vs. the Pack ??

Next week, do we have the power of the whammy AND the Bears Backdoor theme working together ?

RashanGary
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Bears want us for sure. ATL is a horrible place to play.

Scott Campbell
01-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Backdoor Bears is one of the best nicknames ever devised on PackerRants. And I'm going to steal it. Thanks B!

p.s. I'll credit you.

Bretsky
01-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Sounds good Scott; it goes with a lot of pictures I've seen in here as well ...lol

Fritz
01-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Backdoor Bears? Wasn't that a movie starring Walter Mathau and Peter North?

denverYooper
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
http://www.zuguide.com/image/Benicio-Del-Toro-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas.2.jpg

That's the name of a horse I used to own, ma'am.

Iron Mike
01-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Sounds good Scott; it goes with a lot of pictures I've seen in here as well ...lol

http://section59.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bad-news-bears.jpg

CaptainKickass
01-12-2011, 05:39 PM

"Backdoor Bears"

Reminds me of "Inter-species Erotica" as infamously illustrated here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ry4gfczEkk