PDA

View Full Version : The Gang

Viking Troll43
08-08-2006, 04:52 PM
Is Madtown "the Bastard" still around? How about those hot chicks? Man I miss you guys. Hey Tarlam, sup?

The old forum is full of rookies with no respect for a wayward Viking fan......I love teasing the little pricks..

peace

Partial
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Mad's running the show, the hotties are still here, and Tarlam recently made his grand return. Great to see you here!!!!

Rastak
08-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Mad's running the show, the hotties are still here, and Tarlam recently made his grand return. Great to see you here!!!!

Oh Mad is alive a kicking.........

GBRulz
08-08-2006, 08:49 PM
aww, is this our favorite little Viking troll?

rastak, you don't count as a troll, lol

BF4MVP
08-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Is Madtown "the Bastard" still around? How about those hot chicks? Man I miss you guys. Hey Tarlam, sup?

The old forum is full of rookies with no respect for a wayward Viking fan......I love teasing the little pricks..

peace
How's it goin, VT?

woodbuck27
08-08-2006, 10:25 PM
http://d21c.com/clanceys/vikes/vikpac.gif

The Famous Rivalry

Welcome Viking Troll43.

GrnBay007
08-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Woody, too bad you couldn't get those two helmets to clash and the lil purple one fall apart. :razz:

Welcome VT (I know deep in your heart you wanna be a Packer fan) :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 11:31 PM
peace

PEACE??????? There will be no peace for you scumbag!!! Only death, so make sure to stop by during the season so you make Rastak look like a good guy. :mrgreen:

Viking Troll43
08-09-2006, 03:12 AM
Man! I can just FEEL the love in this place. :D

I plan on lighting you ALL up come September.

What's your "serious predictions" for the upcoming campaign?

As for me-

Vikes- 7-9 (we desperately need a back-up qb and some linebackers)
Pack- 8-8 (It, as always, lies on number 4's arm and the int's. I could swing 1 game either way)

I Haven't heard much about Hawk so far. How's he doing?

MadtownPacker
08-09-2006, 03:51 AM
Man! I can just FEEL the love in this place. :D

I plan on lighting you ALL up come September.

As for me-

Pack- 8-8 (It, as always, lies on number 4's arm and the int's. I could swing 1 game either way)

I Haven't heard much about Hawk so far. How's he doing?Now you make this thread about football? What a lousy troll you have become. Must have took too many beatings like the vikings.

woodbuck27
08-09-2006, 09:47 AM

As for me-

I Haven't heard much about Hawk so far. How's he doing?

You and I are on about the same page now regarding any prediction of Packer fortunes.

I believe the Vikes will be stronger than 7-9. You don't really believe that we'll get sucked into, that sucker play? :mrgreen:

Hawk is doing as we would expect. Getting comfortable. Look out !! Fot the Double "H".

HAWK and HODGE !!!

jack's smirking revenge
08-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Welcome VT! Glad you finally figured out where it's at. :D

Previously, I'd predicted 9-7 for the Pack, but I'm liking your prognostication better, though I'd flip-flop the standings. I think the Pack will be 7-9 and the Vikes will be 8-8. Bears 9-7. Who knows what will become of the Lions...With Millen being on the competition committee and with Martz on board, I think they could eek out 6-10 (with Millen getting a couple gimme games for being on the CC).

tyler

MJZiggy
08-09-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't understand. How does Millen get "gimme games" for being on the CC? They still have to play the games and he is still (how shall I put this) a bit challenged as a GM so I don't understand exactly how the competition committee helps him this year.

jack's smirking revenge
08-09-2006, 10:02 AM
I don't understand. How does Millen get "gimme games" for being on the CC? They still have to play the games and he is still (how shall I put this) a bit challenged as a GM so I don't understand exactly how the competition committee helps him this year.

It doesn't. I was just being sarcastic.

:wink:

tyler

MJZiggy
08-09-2006, 10:06 AM
How does the competition committee help him next year? Does it?

jack's smirking revenge
08-09-2006, 10:12 AM
How does the competition committee help him next year? Does it?

I doesn't. I was just being sarcastic. My joke is that the only way the Lions can win games is by taking over the competition committee, coaxing opposing teams into giving them Ws.

Millen's an idiot. There's no way being on the CC can actually help the Lions' cause. Can pad his resume and secure him a job in the league for years to come, but can't really help the Lions.

tyler

MJZiggy
08-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Then maybe it's a good thing he got the CC gig, cause if the Lions fans have their way, he's gonna be needing that league job.

Tarlam!
08-10-2006, 01:10 AM

peace

Hoi VT!

I PMed you on your first webname her. Do you have 2 accounts?

Anyways, now that your here, you may as well stink up the place. We love to attack quality trolls! :cool:

WELCOME!!!!

Viking Troll43
08-10-2006, 02:17 PM

peace

Hoi VT!

I PMed you on your first webname her. Do you have 2 accounts?

Anyways, now that your here, you may as well stink up the place. We love to attack quality trolls! :cool:

WELCOME!!!!

Yo Malrat, hows Germany? I do have 2 accounts because I forgot what the first one was. I'm a Viking fan, what cha expect!

woodbuck27
08-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Then maybe it's a good thing he got the CC gig, cause if the Lions fans have their way, he's gonna be needing that league job.

Whooooo ! MJ

Set em up - set em up !!!

BANG !! :mrgreen: