PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so!

Brando19
01-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Just heard on NFL Countdown that the Broncos are wanting to interview John Fox and Dom Capers for their vacant head coaching job. Don't go, Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
told ya'll

please stay dom

esoxx
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

pbmax
01-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Just heard on NFL Countdown that the Broncos are wanting to interview John Fox and Dom Capers for their vacant head coaching job. Don't go, Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win and they can't do anything.

Win for Dom!

MJZiggy
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Way to win for Dom, boys! Keep him out of the hunt for a few more weeks!

pbmax
01-09-2011, 08:49 PM
BLEEP YOU HORSE FACE!!! Get your own coach!

Harbaugh, Elway, its getting tough to put up with these tormentors of my youth. If Bradshaw retires from TV to take over a team I might be pushed over the edge.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-09-2011, 08:59 PM
If he leaves he leaves. If we beat the Falcons and go on to win the superbowl then I would be sad for him to go. I don't want to just be a palyoff team every year, its time we win the whole thing. Since 2000 the Colts, Pats, Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, and Packers have been the best teams in the league and they all have gone to the superbowl at least once expect the Packers. Heck the Bears even made it once. We don't need Dom to make the playoffs next year, if we win the superbowl with defense this year then I would be really sad to see him go. Until then he hasn't done anything other past D coord have done.

Fritz
01-09-2011, 09:01 PM
What? Until the Packers win a SB Capers has done nothing? Are you out of your mind altogether?

Little Whiskey
01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
What? Until the Packers win a SB Capers has done nothing? Are you out of your mind altogether?

booze is flowing.....remember you gotta work tomorrow!

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-09-2011, 09:12 PM

No I'm not out of my mind altogether, sorry if I disagree. Next time I will just type GO CAPERS! and fall in line with evryone else. Sorry I didn't forget that playoff performance last season. The defense has been good this year, but they were good last season too..........until the playoffs. Winning one playoff game is not enough to get all blent out of shape if your d coord leaves. Sorry that I want to win the super bowl this year. I f-ing hate having a great season and then blowing ass in the palyoffs. He has a TON of talent on that defense. I want something different then just once again coming up short. Usually its the D that doesn't hold up for us. To me Capers still has a lot to prove.

GO CAPERS! YOU"RE THE BEST!

Little Whiskey
01-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Next time I will just type GO CAPERS! and fall in line with evryone else.

much better. thank you

pbmax
01-09-2011, 11:03 PM
No I'm not out of my mind altogether, sorry if I disagree. Next time I will just type GO CAPERS! and fall in line with evryone else. Sorry I didn't forget that playoff performance last season. The defense has been good this year, but they were good last season too..........until the playoffs. Winning one playoff game is not enough to get all blent out of shape if your d coord leaves. Sorry that I want to win the super bowl this year. I f-ing hate having a great season and then blowing ass in the palyoffs. He has a TON of talent on that defense. I want something different then just once again coming up short. Usually its the D that doesn't hold up for us. To me Capers still has a lot to prove.

Capers has been the best since Shurmur in Green Bay. Donatell had some early promise and Bates might have worked magic if Thompson could have rebuilt the defense for him, but its been a spell since the Packers had an edge there. I would like him to stay for a while. But your overall point is valid, any decent, veteran D coordinator (or driven up and coming position coach) should be able to direct the talent on defense ably. However, Dom's experience and staff have probably saved the D's bacon with the injuries. All the replacement talent in the world doesn't get them in the correct spot.

Packman_26
01-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Anyone think that if Capers does leave Joe Whitt would be the guy? Seems to be that if the Packers don't make him a DC, somebody else will pretty soon.
Mike Trgovac also has coordinator experience but it has always been in the 4-3.