PDA

View Full Version : James Jones "dropsies"

Patler
01-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Interesting comment on another site about what James Jones' problem might be.

Recall that Javon Walker had similar problems his first year. Was dropping very easy throws, yet the coaches all said he had good hands. The coaches blamed it on "concentration".

James Jones has been dropping very easy throws, yet the coaches claim he has good hands, and blame it on "concentration".

Javon Walker had lasik surgery, and the problem went away.

Maybe James Jones should take a trip to the ophthalmologist!

red
01-09-2011, 09:11 PM
either that or a trip to the proctologist

Cheesehead Craig
01-09-2011, 09:14 PM
I think he just needs a trip to the Bunny Ranch.

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-09-2011, 09:15 PM
JJ played really bad today.......He can't play like that in the playoffs. No excuses.

Fritz
01-09-2011, 09:15 PM

To remove his head from his arse?

red
01-09-2011, 09:19 PM

is there any other reason to see a proctologist?

Little Whiskey
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM

if that was the case would you see a ear nose and throat dr, a neurologist or the above mentioned proctologist?

gbgary
01-09-2011, 09:22 PM
his td drop was bad but he's not the only one. i can't remember a time where this has been as big a concern as it is now. it's team wide.

packerbacker1234
01-09-2011, 09:23 PM
JJ just didn't come through today. Thankfully, for the most part, Driver showed up and did his thing. Most catches and yards of all packers WR's. Caught I think it was 3 critical first down balls. People may think Driver is on the way out, but in the biggest game all year he showed up to play. Here's hoping that knee injury doesn't keep him out, because we'll need that reliable first down receiver next week.

TravisWilliams23
01-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Driver also had a crucial drop in the 3rd quarter. Had he held onto the ball the Pack have a 1st down instead of a 3rd and long which led to the
next play being Arod's sack and fumble which led to Philly's 1st TD.
Jones' 2nd quarter drop was brutal because it seemed to affect the whole team. Arod didn't seem as cock-sure with his play calling after the drop and I sure as hell wouldn't have trusted that fuck with another throw the rest of the game.
Happy with the win but I don't know it my heart can take many more close ones like this.

Bretsky
01-09-2011, 10:05 PM
JJ's catch in the end zone was far from a perfect throw; that was a decent catch
No excuses on the fly pattern

Did he drop another one ? I seem to have forgotten his play after he dropped the long ball

gbgary
01-09-2011, 10:14 PM
JJ's catch in the end zone was far from a perfect throw; that was a decent catch
No excuses on the fly pattern

Did he drop another one ? I seem to have forgotten his play after he dropped the long ball

he dropped a sideline catch. it was high but very catchable. went through his hands. i believe it was before the long ball.

Scott Campbell
01-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Javon Walker had lasik surgery, and the problem went away.

Nevermind. All the good jokes are out there already.

Jones is the ultimate tease.

Cheesehead Craig
01-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Jones drops as many as the other WRs, just that he seems to do them at the worst friggin' times.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Jones' drop cost the Packers the chance to put the game away by halftime. That's why people are pissed about it.

James Jones = Qadry Ismail

He'd tease you with his talent, but for every big play was a big time drop or screwup. The Missile's problems stayed with him his whole career. I think he had one year in his career when he didn't have the dropsies. At least, he's not in Troy Williamson's league.

channtheman
01-10-2011, 03:20 AM
I think people have preformulated opinions about James Jones and they look for any and every example to hate on him. Did no one see his TD catch? In fact without his TD catch, we lose the game 16-14. You guys should be praising him and not hating on him. I think James Jones is our best wide receiver and should be on the team forever.

Tarlam!
01-10-2011, 03:27 AM
:bclap:

I don't care how sober you are, this is hysterical!

Tarlam!
01-10-2011, 03:33 AM
Did no one see his TD catch? In fact without his TD catch, we lose the game 16-14.

Totally agree

You guys should be praising him and not hating on him.

Disagree. He was doing his job, right? What he gets handsomely paid to do, right? What does your boss tell you when you stink up your workplace as often as JJ does?

I think James Jones is our best wide receiver and should be on the team forever.

OK, now I know you're post was being sarcastic. My bad.