PDA

View Full Version : Question for madtown packer

GoPackGo
08-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Why are so many hispanic women shaving off their eyebrows and painting them on with makeup these days? I just don't get it... :neutral:

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Why are so many hispanic women shaving off their eyebrows and painting them on with makeup these days? I just don't get it... :neutral:

What does that have to do with madtown lol. :mrgreen:

GoPackGo
08-08-2006, 08:24 PM

Madtown lives in Tiajuana

Partial
08-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Well, look at it this way.. If they don't have hair there, the odds are they don't have any down there :cool:

MJZiggy
08-08-2006, 09:53 PM
I can't believe I'm asking this...do they draw that in with a pencil as well?

Partial
08-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Hahahahah!!

GrnBay007
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I think I tried to edit my earlier post and deleted it. It could be make up but it also could be tattooed makeup. A friend of mine did this and I couldn't even imagine having it done. They are getting eyebrows tattooed as well as eye liner (which blows my mind) and also lip liner mainly....haven't heard of anyone getting total lips done. Since I'm one of those that wears very little makeup and it only takes about 5 min tops to put it on, why go through the pain of getting those areas tattooed? ....among other reasons.

Partial
08-08-2006, 11:07 PM
tatooed smooth pubes > actual pubes

works for me

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-08-2006, 11:31 PM

Madtown lives in Tiajuana

I want to live in Tiajuana

MadtownPacker
08-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Why are so many hispanic women shaving off their eyebrows and painting them on with makeup these days? I just don't get it... :neutral:Hell if I know.

More important is why you know about girly stuff like this. You reading those magazines? :mrgreen:

GoPackGo
08-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Why are so many hispanic women shaving off their eyebrows and painting them on with makeup these days? I just don't get it... :neutral:Hell if I know.

More important is why you know about girly stuff like this. You reading those magazines? :mrgreen:

no mags, every fast food restaurant in Phoenix has a hispanic chic with no eyebrows working there

MadtownPacker
08-09-2006, 03:49 AM
no mags, every fast food restaurant in Phoenix has a hispanic chic with no eyebrows working thereMaybe you should try staring at her ass instead? :mrgreen:

GoPackGo
08-10-2006, 08:40 AM
no mags, every fast food restaurant in Phoenix has a hispanic chic with no eyebrows working thereMaybe you should try staring at her ass instead? :mrgreen:
dude, thats a given