PDA

View Full Version : NFL Replay time?

Guiness
01-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Anyone know when the game with be on NFL Replay on the NFL Network?

There are time slots for 8 and 9:15 Tuesday and Wednesday, but it doesn't say which game will be when.

gbgary
01-10-2011, 11:52 AM
wednesday and thursday. directv had the time slots listed but no game info.

Tarlam!
01-10-2011, 12:07 PM
OK, maybe a thread jack here, but it has to do with scheduling;

I find it really shitty that the Pack game is on Saturday. That means the team we root for has a day less to prepare and rest than Seattle. Actually, it's a day and a half, since Seattle played last Saturday. One could argue the higher of the two seeds gets the extra time, but that's reversed with the 1 & 2 seeds.

Doubley shitty is that the game starts at 2 am here...... We are not amused.

Smidgeon
01-10-2011, 12:12 PM
OK, maybe a thread jack here, but it has to do with scheduling;

I find it really shitty that the Pack game is on Saturday. That means the team we root for has a day less to prepare and rest than Seattle. Actually, it's a day and a half, since Seattle played last Saturday. One could argue the higher of the two seeds gets the extra time, but that's reversed with the 1 & 2 seeds.

Doubley shitty is that the game starts at 2 am here...... We are not amused.

I've got a similar issue. My closest friend is getting married, and the final bell of his reception will be at 6:45pm CST. I'm trying to find out if kickoff is at 6:30 or if pregame coverage starts then.

And it's not as if I can duck out early. I'm MCing the reception... I'm just hoping the reception is close to a sports bar so I only miss fifteen minutes or so.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2011, 12:18 PM
I think pregame coverage starts then. I don't think the game starts until after 7.

Smidgeon
01-10-2011, 12:36 PM
I think pregame coverage starts then. I don't think the game starts until after 7.

That would be spectacular if accurate. I'd been hearing 6:30 since the victory, but only recently heard a 7 time. Which makes me think kickoff will be at 7:15...