PDA

View Full Version : CMIII

CaptainKickass
01-11-2011, 05:31 AM

OK - Since there isn't enough blind cheerleading going on around here, I feel forced to take matters into my own hands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJppP9KlWbk

Here's the actual link if you want to share it:

easy cheesy
01-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Obligatory post in Captain Kickass thread

CaptainKickass
01-11-2011, 06:14 AM
Obligatory post in Captain Kickass thread

This is truly a whelming experience. My flabber is in no danger of being gasted. :lol:

Did ya watch the vid?

Tarlam!
01-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Great stuff! I adore CMIII's play. If I'm TT, I sign this guy ASAP to a 100 year deal!

I hope he can get over this hammie thingy that's hampered him both years. CMIII that is, not TT.

vince
01-11-2011, 07:29 AM
BRILLIANT! Well done Cappy!

green_bowl_packer
01-11-2011, 07:31 AM
DUDE! Awesome job! Funny shit, great editing and many funny lines. Watching this I'm thinking this is just as good as Holy Driver, then I look at the other vids and it's you - dayum. You have a way with 80s metal. Who's next? McCarthy Park - "He would have left the cake out in the rain; but he ate the damn whole thing"

vince
01-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Joe just completed the "promote to blog" capability. This original piece of genius and hard work for the benefit of Packer fans definitely sets a high standard as the first blog entry of the new PackerRats!

Edit: and I already screwed up the entry. I should have pulled the video from the quoted text so it would be larger. Sorry Captain.

green_bowl_packer
01-11-2011, 07:56 AM
DUDE! Awesome job! Funny shit, great editing and many funny lines. Watching this I'm thinking this is just as good as Holy Driver, then I look at the other vids and it's you - dayum. You have a way with 80s metal. Who's next? McCarthy Park - "He would have left the cake out in the rain; but he ate the damn whole thing"

Tarlam!
01-11-2011, 08:18 AM
I didn't realize this is a home grown product! Way to go Capt'n Kickass! You kicked ass with this gem!

mraynrand
01-11-2011, 08:20 AM
The wanted poster in the video might inspire actual violence towards CMIII. Our culture cannot tolerate provocative imagery like this. Please remove it.

mraynrand
01-11-2011, 08:22 AM
When are you going to make a video with Casey Matthews? There are some excellent clips from last night's game. CaseyM - Packer third round draft pick???

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/568720-bcs-national-championship-2011-live-coverage-and-analysis-of-auburn-vs-oregon/entry/41510-bcs-national-championship-game-casey-matthews-may-have-saved-oregon

pbmax
01-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Sent to everyone in the address book. Even the Grandmothers.

mraynrand
01-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Sent to everyone in the address book. Even the Grandmothers.

They'll certainly enjoy the gratuitous hotties tossed in at the end.

Tarlam!
01-11-2011, 08:47 AM
When are you going to make a video with Casey Matthews? There are some excellent clips from last night's game. CaseyM - Packer third round draft pick???

Plays ILB, 6'1", 245 lb, position rank #6, overall player rank #113, projected 4-7th rounder depeding on whom you ask, now has big game experience.

It'd be cool to get him, but the uniform people would have fits (2x CM)

gbgary
01-11-2011, 10:54 AM
BLOODLINE!

Bretsky
01-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Did anybody watch his brother play last night?
Wouldn't it be great to have the Matthews Brothers as our OLB's ?

CaptainKickass
01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
No need for apologies! Glad y'all have enjoyed the songs and vids. I'm sure inspiration will strike again in the future, but I felt this one was just waiting to happen. Now if only I actually knew something about video editing and had some real software....nahhh.

CMIII is my second favorite defensive player, next to "Charles Woodson Bitch" as me and my football circle like to call him.

Imagine- "Hey man nice to meet you what's your name?"
"It's Charles Woodson, bitch".

Tarlam!
01-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Imagine- "Hey man nice to meet you what's your name?"
"It's Charles Woodson, bitch".

You're a sick fuck, but I admire that in a poster! :worship:

easy cheesy
01-11-2011, 07:29 PM
This is truly a whelming experience. My flabber is in no danger of being gasted. :lol:

Did ya watch the vid?

Just my lame attempt at humor... but to answer your question....absolutely, and it truly did kick ass!

CaptainKickass
01-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Bumping this thread because I just tried (unsuccessfully) to watch that LAME "green n yellow" video with that kid in another thread. The Captain gave it a 7 for the attempt but a 2 for delivery and a negative 9 (-9) for "cool" which brings it's overall rating to ZERO.

I'm a harsh critic but even I give the CMIII parody at least a 7 because CMII, AC/DC, and Rock & Roll all are far more "Kick-Ass"

CaptainKickass
01-12-2011, 03:53 PM
You're a sick fuck, but I admire that in a poster! :worship:

...and it's "CHARLES WOODSON BITCH" WITH ANOTHER INTERCEPTION!!!

OR

An un-knowledgeable football watcher says: "Who's that dude who just made that amazing play?"
Your response: "Charles Woodson, bitch"

CaptainKickass
01-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Also - to everyone who reposted the video on their Facebook twitter, or other web site/forum:

A huge THANK YOU! Any further reposting is highly encouraged.

This song is now scheduled to air on WAPL Green Bay Friday morning.

vince
01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Keep 'em coming Captain. They're top notch.

MadtownPacker
01-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Who made this shit? You Cap? 10 all the way, took a badass jam and made it better. CM3 is my favorite Whitey from now on.

swede
01-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Wow fricking Wow

Where did the CMIII hands duet come from? Awesome visual creativity!

Quit your day job!

CaptainKickass
01-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Who made this shit? You Cap?

Yup. Me and a couple friends calling ourselves Dos Guyz. This one, the "Holy Driver" one and then one called "Fumble Like a Hawk" (no video for that one) can be found here: http://www.reverbnation.com/dosguyz

Quit your day job!

I totally would if enough internet people would download our mp3's for $.99 and buy enough of our merch to allow me to:
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/store/artist_967226?item_type=music

MadtownPacker
01-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Yup. Me and a couple friends calling ourselves Dos Guyz. This one, the "Holy Driver" one and then one called "Fumble Like a Hawk" (no video for that one) can be found here: http://www.reverbnation.com/dosguyz

I totally would if enough internet people would download our mp3's for $.99 and buy enough of our merch to allow me to:
http://www.reverbnation.com/store/store/artist_967226?item_type=musicThats cool man. Im gonna check your site out.

That would be cool man. I would but I think Im just gonna gank you instead. :lol:

CaptainKickass
01-15-2011, 04:29 PM
THANK YOU PACKER FANS!

The CMIII video is starting to get some views. Please keep sharing it!

Today is a great day to get folks fired the hell up!

CaptainKickass
01-16-2011, 06:09 AM

Two official playoff sacks registered against Atlanta in the win. Keep it up CMIII

Tarlam!
01-16-2011, 07:07 AM
If you take any advice from some of those comments on the YTube, especially for the lyrics, you'll need to worry about copyright. Just sayin'....

wootah
01-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Great vid, Kickass. Maybe you could sent it to CMIII himself via twitter? If he likes it, he'll make his 70K followers know about it...

CaptainKickass
01-16-2011, 08:35 PM
If you take any advice from some of those comments on the YTube, especially for the lyrics, you'll need to worry about copyright. Just sayin'....

The disclaimer on the vid should have it covered as it stands. No changes will be made. Thanks for lookin' out Tar. It is appreciated.

Great vid, Kickass. Maybe you could sent it to CMIII himself via twitter? If he likes it, he'll make his 70K followers know about it...

Thank you Wootah.

If anyone else has any good ideas like that - you are welcome to go ahead share it with whomever. We don't mind the support at all. I hereby appoint and or encourage all of you to volunteer for the Web-Army and do just that. In the event we gain some notoriety, maybe we'll name you all something clever.

CaptainKickass
01-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Packers songs flood airwaves

From here:
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/Packers-songs-flood-radio-airwaves

Packers songs flood radio airwaves

105.7 WAPL playing Bears-bashing song each hour

Updated: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 6:10 PM CST
Published : Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 6:00 PM CST

Reporter: Ben Krumholz

GREEN BAY - In the car or at work, if you have the radio on 105.7 WAPL this week, you're almost bound to hear a now famous Packers tune that sings not so fondly of the Chicago Bears.
“It's a fan favorite and kind of on a whim on Monday my partner Rick said we should play it once an hour all week long to which I said are you crazy?” said Len Nelson, a morning co-host on WAPL. “How do we retain our own sanity?”
Nelson says the 1991 song from the Happy Schnapps Combo of Manitowoc hasn't gotten annoying yet.
“We've had some people say it's really annoying, we've had some Bears fans that have called and said it's distasteful and that we are horrible people for doing it, but for the most part fans are loving it,” said Nelson.
When some area businesses heard about the anti-Bears song marathon, they wanted to get in on the action. Charlie Fleck owns Bayside Motorsport in Green Bay, which is one of a handful of companies that are sponsoring the tune.
“It can be really good or can be really bad,” said Fleck. “I might have some Bears fans out there that maybe don't like us anymore. I'm not sure. We'll find out.”
Q101 in Chicago is playing a song that attacks Packers fans for eating, bowling and watching M*A*S*H too much. The song, “Packer Fan,” also says Wisconsin is obsessed with mullets and station wagons.
For Packers fans, songs about their team started before this season.
“The explosion of Packers songs was in the Super Bowl years, 96 and 97, and that it just started going crazy,” said Nelson.
A possible return to the Super Bowl has produced more green and gold tunes, including songs based on fan favorite players. WAPL is currently playing a song made for Clay Matthews, which is to the tune of AC/DC’s “TNT.”
“You got to support the Pack,” said Nelson.
And by the wild chance the Packers lose on Sunday, WAPL says it might have to continue its Bear bashing.
For WOGB FM in Green Bay, it isn't about the songs they are playing; it's the songs they aren't airing. For the week the station says you won't hear any "Chicago" songs on its air.

HarveyWallbangers
01-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Good stuff, Cap'n.

easy cheesy
01-23-2011, 06:10 PM
***bump***