PDA

View Full Version : SoundFX from Packers/Flyers game

mission
01-13-2011, 12:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-packers/09000d5d81da4723/Sound-FX-Leading-the-pack

Clay getting after Vick is by far the best stuff. Intense playoff ball right here.

pbmax
01-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I am so fired up now and there are still 2 1/2 days to wait. Damn you NFL Films!

Being a fan is so tough :)

TennesseePackerBacker
01-13-2011, 12:40 PM
I am so fired up now and there are still 2 1/2 days to wait. Damn you NFL Films!

Being a fan is so tough :)

Can't wait. If that doesn't fire you up as a fan, nothing will. I'm still debating on whether to make the trek to Atlanta or not for my first playoff game. Surprisingly, ticket prices have been falling throughout the week.

Thanks for the post. And, let's go Pack!

edit: new nickname for Clay? "Mr. Intensity"

Fritz
01-13-2011, 01:29 PM
But you can only go if you've gone before and the Packers won. How's your record as a fan?

PS - Man Greg Jennings really seems to like James Starks. I know Atlanta's got a better front seven than Philly, but I am encouraged that Jennings seemed so high on Starks in that game film. Maybe Starks will give this team the running spark it needs so Atlanta's D can't focus so narrowly on shutting down the pass and rushing Rodgers.

billy_oliver880
01-13-2011, 02:04 PM
But you can only go if you've gone before and the Packers won. How's your record as a fan?

PS - Man Greg Jennings really seems to like James Starks. I know Atlanta's got a better front seven than Philly, but I am encouraged that Jennings seemed so high on Starks in that game film. Maybe Starks will give this team the running spark it needs so Atlanta's D can't focus so narrowly on shutting down the pass and rushing Rodgers.

Hard to not like a guy giving you a running game that had been non existent during the regular season.

TennesseePackerBacker
01-13-2011, 02:49 PM

1-1. Saw them Superbowl year against the Chargers at Lambeau, and witnessed a loss at Cinncinatti.

mission
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM

That's why I'm not going. The wife's been on me since Sunday night (not literally, unfortunately) about the game and doesn't understand the whole superstitious side of things. =/

I'm 1-1 this year. 0-1 in Atlanta. Not gonna risk it.

Joemailman
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Packers played the Flyers? Who was in goal? I vote for Sam Shields. Great name for a goalie.

mraynrand
01-13-2011, 05:28 PM
1-1. Saw them Superbowl year against the Chargers at Lambeau, and witnessed a loss at Cinncinatti.

If that was the 2005 game with all the crazy turnovers and the crazy fan knocking the ball outta Favre's hand, then we were at the same two games. How did I miss you?

CaptainKickass
01-13-2011, 06:43 PM
I watched it. I could hardly contain myself before watching it. Now, I'm officially a wackjob/nutcase with the Green & Gold fever. Wearing something different of the Packers variety every day since we made officially the playoffs. I'm ignoring many other responsibilities just to get online and see if there's a new thread or a new story posted somewhere.

Watched pot never boils and all that. COME ON SATURDAY!!!

Bretsky
01-13-2011, 09:35 PM
nice video....feeling warm fuzzy thoughts

TennesseePackerBacker
01-13-2011, 10:04 PM
If that was the 2005 game with all the crazy turnovers and the crazy fan knocking the ball outta Favre's hand, then we were at the same two games. How did I miss you?

One and the same. I might've saw you and never even known.

On a side note, bought my tickets tonight. Excited to witness my first playoff Packer game.

pbmax
01-13-2011, 10:10 PM
One and the same. I might've saw you and never even known.

On a side note, bought my tickets tonight. Excited to witness my first playoff Packer game.

Just for fun, try to get a "NNAAAAMMMMMDIIIIII" chant going in the 2nd Quarter. Or sing the lyrics to "Holy Driver" during a timeout.

Tarlam!
01-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Now, I'm officially a wackjob/nutcase with the Green & Gold fever.

Um, now? Cappy, lemme let you in on an observation....

Noodle
01-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Lots to like in this, and big ups to Mission for posting.

My favorite bit is where MM hands it off to Woodson at the end to break it down. I'm digging that MM has the confidence and awareness to hand it back to the players and to let a senior statesman get the last word. Very good stuff!

MJZiggy
01-14-2011, 06:23 AM

My favorite bit is where MM hands it off to Woodson at the end to break it down. I'm digging that MM has the confidence and awareness to hand it back to the players and to let a senior statesman get the last word. Very good stuff!

When he was talking about 6 more days, he was almost jumping up and down. Looked like a little kid. A really, really big little kid, but a little kid nonetheless.

Tarlam!
01-14-2011, 06:51 AM
Looked like a little kid.

Dangerously close to something said about a QB previously in Green Bay....

Scott Campbell
01-14-2011, 07:29 AM
At the 2:13 mark Clay bull rushes Winston Justice and just flattens the guy. Holy crap.

Little Whiskey
01-14-2011, 09:17 AM

they cut the part as woodson is gathering the troops he's telling everyone to cut the bullshit. damn nfl.com going all pc!

Guiness
01-14-2011, 10:33 AM
At the 2:13 mark Clay bull rushes Winston Justice and just flattens the guy. Holy crap.

Saw that too. I think that was right before the plays where Winston drew two consecutive penalties, one for a false start, then another one (holding?) that put the Eagles in 1st and 25. He was benched after that, Clay was in his kitchen rattling the pots and pans!

The Eagles got a first down during that series though 8-(

MJZiggy
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Dangerously close to something said about a QB previously in Green Bay....

Looked like a little kid in the locker room after a playoff win and looked like a little kid on the football field are two ENTIRELY different descriptions...

Fritz
01-14-2011, 06:27 PM
nice video....feeling warm fuzzy thoughts

Dammit, I'm nervous about Tennessee going - He's gone to a road game and seen a loss. Not good. Now you're feeling warm and fuzzy, Bretsky? NO. This is not good. Where's your pessimism, man? Don't eff this up now!

I have invited the same friend over to watch the game at my house who watched the win over the Iggles last week. And I steadfastly refuse to invite the friend with whom I've seen nothing but Packer playoff losses.