PDA

View Full Version : I did NOT make this (More green & gold fanaticism)

CaptainKickass
01-14-2011, 04:55 PM

I did NOT make this.

But - in the interest of posting something better than that "yellow and gold" bit - as well as showing that I can appreciate a variety of musical styles...

I present something that I just stumbled upon via a friend on the internet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pFD-xdPRE

Just to be clear - this is not representative of my musical taste, and again I had NOTHING to do with making this, but I get it.

red
01-14-2011, 05:35 PM
i'd bend the chick over whatever i could find close by at the time

thats about all i can say good about this

another dorky looking skinny white kid trying to act like and ghetto gangsta

Fritz
01-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Captain, the only reason you don't like rap is that because you're a skeleton (see avatar), you can't grab your crotch cuz there's nothing to grab. Not even a bone. Especially not a bone. And you can't be a rapper unless you're grabbing your bone.

CaptainKickass
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Captain, the only reason you don't like rap is that because you're a skeleton (see avatar), you can't grab your crotch cuz there's nothing to grab. Not even a bone. Especially not a bone. And you can't be a rapper unless you're grabbing your bone.

BOMNF

Fritz - you got the gift of funny.

MadtownPacker
01-14-2011, 08:36 PM
This one I actually like some. Good use of the jam and while it is still a skinny white guy rapping I give him props for using the fatass old skool chain. Rapper #2 isnt bad either and the girl if that is her voice is good. The video itself is what I like best because it is at Lambeau and reminds me of the tailgate environment I experienced when I went there back in 07 & 08. Plus this song wasnt made for another team.

OS PA
01-15-2011, 12:29 AM
This one I actually like some. Good use of the jam and while it is still a skinny white guy rapping I give him props for using the fatass old skool chain. Rapper #2 isnt bad either and the girl if that is her voice is good. The video itself is what I like best because it is at Lambeau and reminds me of the tailgate environment I experienced when I went there back in 07 & 08. Plus this song wasnt made for another team.

This is the same crew that did Teach Me How To Bucky. The chick is just ridiculous in that video too. They're a crew out of Madison and they've gotten some pretty big recognition for the shit they're putting out. This jam isn't as good as the Bucky, but it's still pretty catchy.