PDA

View Full Version : atlanta game-kuddos go to...

gbgary
01-15-2011, 10:22 PM
MM, AR, AND THE D!

anyone else rats?

Brando19
01-15-2011, 10:25 PM
In this order:
A-Rodge
Starks
Tramon and the Secondary
MM
Clay

red
01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
the whole fucking team and staff

mmmdk
01-15-2011, 10:26 PM
MM, AR, AND THE D!

anyone else rats?

Kevin Greene; the fire he showed on sideline when we were up big. That's the Packer spirit.

BallHawk
01-15-2011, 10:36 PM
BJ Raji not only making tackles and sacks but leading Kuhn into the end zone. Stud.

Brando19
01-15-2011, 10:41 PM
One that I forgot.....JAMES JONES. He has dropped some passes in crunch time...but I hope TT resigns this guy. He's gonna be good in years to come.

Joemailman
01-15-2011, 11:07 PM
After Jennings' fumble, the receivers were basically perfect.

gbgary
01-15-2011, 11:10 PM
After Jennings' fumble, the receivers were basically perfect.

yup...and that was a great play. they had no answer for the passing game tonight...and passing IS Packer football.

RashanGary
01-15-2011, 11:11 PM
A-rod
the receivers
Tramon
Clay
Raji
Bishop
Capers
McCarthy

Could give a lot more, it was a great game, but these guys made the huge plays and these coaches called great games.

gbgary
01-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Packers score the most points in their playoff history..."and they have a lot of playoff history!"

Lurker64
01-15-2011, 11:27 PM
I thought that Masthay had an exceptional day.

Joemailman
01-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Biggest margin of victory ever against a #1 seed.

gbgary
01-15-2011, 11:37 PM

yup...didn't have to punt at all.

BallHawk
01-16-2011, 12:14 AM

Flawless. Paced the sideline like a true champion.

Fritz
01-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Mike McCarthy. He's got this team laser-beam focused.

OS PA
01-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Did the receivers drop a single pass? Other than Jennings fumble, I can't remember a receiver doing anything wrong.

Fritz
01-16-2011, 12:31 AM
After a fumble and then the kickoff return for a touchdown, I thought the Pack was screwed. I said to my buddy that you can't make mistakes against a team like Atlanta that doesn't make mistakes.

Then Green Bay scored - that second touchdown was huge, huge, huge - and Atlanta started making mistakes. Wow.

superfan
01-16-2011, 01:00 AM
Coaching staff - for having the team prepared and a solid game plan
Players - for executing the game plan to near perfection
Fans - for their obvious chants of "KUHN" and "Go Pack Go" and for staying until the end at a road venue in a playoff game. That, as much as the game itself, made me proud to be a Packer fan.

Honorable mention to whoever that was who patted Williams/Collins on the back/shoulder pads after the TD at the end of the half. Looked like a standard Falcon employee, but he showed his true colors on that play. Need to watch closely to catch that nugget.

HarveyWallbangers
01-16-2011, 01:23 AM
Honorable mention to whoever that was who patted Williams/Collins on the back/shoulder pads after the TD at the end of the half. Looked like a standard Falcon employee, but he showed his true colors on that play. Need to watch closely to catch that nugget.

That was a good catch by your drunk ass.

Tony Oday
01-16-2011, 01:24 AM
AR won that game...how many times did he escape a guy and complete a pass for a first down?

mission
01-16-2011, 01:28 AM
Guys I didn't let you down!! WOOOOOO

Kid you not I told the friendly Falcons fans in front of us that if they try the out again to get into FG position that Tramon was going to take it all the way back to the house and SHO NUF-- 3 seconds later -- he did! I looked like a fucking genius!! LOL

AWESOME GAME IM RIDIN HIGH :DD

ADRENELINEEEEEEEEEEE :)

mission
01-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Coaching staff - for having the team prepared and a solid game plan
Players - for executing the game plan to near perfection
Fans - for their obvious chants of "KUHN" and "Go Pack Go" and for staying until the end at a road venue in a playoff game. That, as much as the game itself, made me proud to be a Packer fan.

My wife and I really did our best to represent! I was trying to start all sorts of chants! :D

HarveyWallbangers
01-16-2011, 01:31 AM
Good job, mission!

CaptainKickass
01-16-2011, 04:43 AM
Packers score the most points in their playoff history..."and they have a lot of playoff history!"

Biggest margin of victory ever against a #1 seed.

That was a good catch by your drunk ass.

I give KUDOS to the Packerrats posters and their never ending:

1. Sarcasm
2. Statistics
3. Truth
and
4. Continuing vulgarity.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzAdO_y8wCR0Q2z0-hWTkDm2isYFDFl05qFe35JoupoLbVJaWj

bobblehead
01-16-2011, 05:37 AM

Kid you not I told the friendly Falcons fans in front of us that if they try the out again to get into FG position that Tramon was going to take it all the way back to the house and SHO NUF-- 3 seconds later -- he did! I looked like a fucking genius!! LOL

When they lined up to run that play I was screaming. Why would you line up to throw a play that everyone in the entire world (including Tramon Williams) knew HAD to be a sideline route. I looked at my buddy and asked "why would you put your QB in a position to throw a sideline pick to end the half...kick the 52 yarder."

Anyone wanna reconsider their list of coaches better than MM that included Mike Smith right about now??

pbmax
01-16-2011, 01:09 PM

Great Job mission! You and your wife now qualify for the Packer Rats approval to attend more games (3). Then we will re-evaluate your record.

MJZiggy
01-16-2011, 01:13 PM

He did do a fantastic job holding on all those extra points and field goals...

mmmdk
01-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Koddos goes to...me! I know Stubby was reading my posts, like the good Catholic he is, hence realizing "playing not to lose SUCKS". :lol:

Hail Me & hail Mary - if you're into fantasy stuff too. :razz:

gbgary
01-16-2011, 02:33 PM

lol...great story!

gbgary
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
After a fumble and then the kickoff return for a touchdown, I thought the Pack was screwed. I said to my buddy that you can't make mistakes against a team like Atlanta that doesn't make mistakes.

Then Green Bay scored - that second touchdown was huge, huge, huge - and Atlanta started making mistakes. Wow.

you weren't the only one. the negativity in the game-day thread was running rampent. i tried my best to reel everyone back in. lol

MJZiggy
01-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Going to go read game day thread...