PDA

View Full Version : BJ RAJI

Tony Oday
01-16-2011, 01:18 AM
Packer of the year....you dont think so click the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kcdTZ2qcB8

Tarlam!
01-16-2011, 02:55 AM
I was dumb enough to klick the f*cking link and expect some heavy defensive action!

3irty1
01-16-2011, 11:48 AM
when I saw Raji enter the offensive huddle last night I was instantly reminded of the old footage of William the refrigerator Perry from the Bear's superbowl days. I wasn't let down.

Debuting Raji at fullback this week sets the stage for us to humiliate the Bears with him and get the revenge that you old farts have been waiting 25 years for.

rbaloha1
01-16-2011, 11:53 AM
when I saw Raji enter the offensive huddle last night I was instantly reminded of the old footage of William the refrigerator Perry from the Bear's superbowl days. I wasn't let down.

Debuting Raji at fullback this week sets the stage for us to humiliate the Bears with him and get the revenge that you old farts have been waiting 25 years for.

Finally short yardage is solved with power rather than trickeration.

ND72
01-16-2011, 02:46 PM
I just text some of my college buddies saying, I was wrong when we drafted Raji, because he is amazing. I really thought he'd be just another big guy in the middle, but he is far more than that. What a great draft that was getting Raji & Matthews.

BallHawk
01-16-2011, 03:30 PM
I just text some of my college buddies saying, I was wrong when we drafted Raji, because he is amazing. I really thought he'd be just another big guy in the middle, but he is far more than that. What a great draft that was getting Raji & Matthews.

+1. We're not playing next Sunday if it ain't for those two guys on defense.

Patler
01-16-2011, 04:18 PM

Not unless and until Raji carries the ball, like Perry did. :smile:

RashanGary
01-16-2011, 04:24 PM
Mark deserves a dirty sanchez. He stinks.

Iron Mike
01-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Mark deserves a dirty sanchez. He stinks.

Hey, don't be talking shit about Nacho!!!

Scott Campbell
01-16-2011, 05:14 PM
I want to see Howard Green and Raji both in the backfield at the same time.

Lurker64
01-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I want to see Howard Green and Raji both in the backfield at the same time.

I'm not sure if Green can get to the line of scrimmage before the running back, even with a headstart.

Scott Campbell
01-16-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure if Green can get to the line of scrimmage before the running back, even with a headstart.

Does it matter? It'll take defenders half an hour to run around him.

gbgary
01-16-2011, 05:33 PM
perry was an amazing player. raji is the man but i hope mm doesn't actually try anything with him though...other than blocking.

OS PA
01-16-2011, 08:06 PM
One player we keep on failing to mention is Nick Collins.