PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Kuhn?

Guiness
01-16-2011, 12:38 PM
There was some talk in the game thread about Kuhn being hurt after he scored his TD. What happened? I didn't see anything on the original play or the replay, and he was back in the game shortly after, wasn't he?

Lurker64
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
There was some talk in the game thread about Kuhn being hurt after he scored his TD. What happened? I didn't see anything on the original play or the replay, and he was back in the game shortly after, wasn't he?

The injury report after the game was "Kuhn left with a stinger late and did not come back to the game." I haven't heard anything more today.

ND72
01-16-2011, 02:44 PM
As he dove into the endzone, the defender dove also...I'm not saying it was a cheap hit, but he did leap head first, and they hit helmets, with Kuhn getting the worst end of it. In slow motion, it looked bad. And Kuhn had this look on his face like, where am I?

MJZiggy
01-16-2011, 03:18 PM
As he dove into the endzone, the defender dove also...I'm not saying it was a cheap hit, but he did leap head first, and they hit helmets, with Kuhn getting the worst end of it. In slow motion, it looked bad. And Kuhn had this look on his face like, where am I?

Yeah, someone came along to celebrate the TD and Kuhn waved him off.

HarveyWallbangers
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
Yep, helmet to helmet. And his bell was rung. Looked like a concussion. Surprised it was reported to be a stinger.

Tarlam!
01-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Damnit!

But he was interviewed post game and his responses were lucid. I hope he's ready to rumble next week. Him just being on the field gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

get louder at lambeau
01-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Yep, helmet to helmet. And his bell was rung. Looked like a concussion. Surprised it was reported to be a stinger.

I wonder if it's a way to avoid going through the concussion testing process.

Tony Oday
01-16-2011, 10:49 PM
I wonder if it's a way to avoid going through the concussion testing process.

yup

gbgary
01-17-2011, 12:27 PM
did anyone see the helmet to helmet, near the goal line, in the n.e. game? pieces of helmet went flying.