PDA

View Full Version : Line on Chargers Game on Saturday

CaliforniaCheez
08-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Both the Stardust and the Mirage have the the OVER/UNDER line for the Charger game at 35.5 (That is total points scored by both teams)

The Chargers are 3.5 point favorites at the Stardust and 4.0 point favorites at the Mirage.

"The best way to go broke is betting on college football. The next best way is betting on (NFL) preseason games." - Andy Schultz

Rastak
08-09-2006, 06:48 AM
Both the Stardust and the Mirage have the the OVER/UNDER line for the Charger game at 35.5 (That is total points scored by both teams)

The Chargers are 3.5 point favorites at the Stardust and 4.0 point favorites at the Mirage.

"The best way to go broke is betting on college football. The next best way is betting on (NFL) preseason games." - Andy Schultz

That line could change....is Green Bay going to have any healthy offensive lineman for that game? Yikes!

MadtownPacker
08-09-2006, 06:56 AM
The line may change if DD and Samkon eat bad sushi the night before.

havanother
08-09-2006, 07:35 AM
If I could afford to bet on a lot of games I'd bet the under on every preseason game. The starting offenses come out and put up points, but then the games usually end up in exchanging turnovers and punting. The HOF game was under by 10 points last week and pretty much all the O/U are in the 30's right now for preseason.

Badgepack
08-09-2006, 12:05 PM
I found a buddy that will record the game for me.

I am gonna break that tape down like I'm a scout for the Bears.

Geesch, Badgepack is hard up for 2006 Packer info.

red
08-09-2006, 12:09 PM
who the hell is dumb enough to bet on pre season?

you probably have a better chance playing russian roulet

4and12to12and4
08-09-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm not gonna be able to see it live, I have to wait until 12:00 am Sunday Morning when NFL Network airs it, so tell everyone not to give away the score until after I see it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: