PDA

View Full Version : Too much damn billboard material

Tony Oday
01-20-2011, 01:45 AM
The bears are going to come out gunning! I mean there are tons of articles on the talent, skill and general packer fanboy stuff being posted...this sucks...if I was Lovie I would have all of the articles printed and handed out.

I do not like the feeling that we are the favorites...we are still the 6th seed and couldnt even win the division.

swede
01-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Tough, love there Tony.

They are who we think they are. Let's not let them off the hook.

Little Whiskey
01-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Tough, love there Tony.

They are who we think they are. Let's not let them off the hook.

crown their ass

Kiwon
01-20-2011, 08:27 AM
It is what it is. Can't control the press.

denverYooper
01-20-2011, 10:17 AM
It is what it is. Can't control the press.

Agree. The Pack has been getting love since the beginning of the playoffs and have handled it so far. There are a lot of people taking the Bears, too.

Besides, I think playing 2 tough games against the Bears this year will keep them from getting cocky about this game.

MJZiggy
01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Agree. The Pack has been getting love since the beginning of the playoffs and have handled it so far. There are a lot of people taking the Bears, too.

Besides, I think playing 2 tough games against the Bears this year will keep them from getting cocky about this game.

Losing one of them might help keep them grounded as well.

mission
01-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Heard the same thing last week. I just don't think it's gonna matter.

Joemailman
01-20-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't worry about the bulletin board material angle. This game is so big, nobody needs any motivation. My only concern would be the Packers reading too many of the press clippings. I don't think it will be a problem though.

Iron Mike
01-20-2011, 09:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/bearoff.jpg

OS PA
01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
My only worry is the long week. We seemed so dialed in when we played 2 games in 6 days, and now that we have 8 days off I worry that we'll be a little flat. This team has been surprisingly hungry this post season though, so my fears may be unwarranted.

denverYooper
01-20-2011, 10:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/bearoff.jpg

I was wondering where Bearman went.

Tarlam!
01-20-2011, 10:06 PM
..... my fears may be unwarranted.

No, all fears are warranted. It's a Sunday after all and that's why they play the games etc etc etc. If Peppers blows past Cliffy and knocks Rodgers on his head.... If the Bears run effectively... If Hester splits the Gunners...... If, if, if.

The Pack still haven't won anything.

Packers4Glory
01-21-2011, 07:58 AM
I think it will help the bears get an extra edge being the 2 seed at home against a team they finished ahead of in their own division.

But man, I feel really good and confident as one could w/ the way this team has been rolling and looking of late. Rodgers has a hot hand. The defense is making plays. Thats what I'm worried. Its like feeling good about a test you're about to take only to get the test and be like WTF is this shit?!?