PDA

View Full Version : Odds/Prop Bets

mission
01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
The O/U on Greg Olsen's receiving yards is 37.5.
The O/U on Johnny Knox's receiving yards is 55.5.
The O/U on Matt Forte's rushing yards is 75.5.
The O/U on Jay Cutler's passing yards is 225.5.
The O/U on James Jones' receiving yards is 42.5.
The O/U on Greg Jennings receiving yards is 80.5.
The O/U on James Starks' rushing yards is 57.5.
The O/U on Aaron Rodgers' passing yards is 260.5
The O/U on the total number of points the Bears will score is 20.
The over/under on the total number of points the Packers will score is 24.
Donald Driver is at 17-2, James Jones is at 10-1 and Jordy Nelson is unlisted
Greg Jennings has the shortest odds of all players to lead the NFL in receiving yards in the championship round at 7-2.
The odds that James Starks leads the NFL in rushing yards in the championship round is 7-2 behind Forte and Mendenhall, both at 7-4.
Aaron Rodgers has the shortest odds of all remaining quarterbacks to lead the NFL in passing yards in the championship round at 6-5.
The Super Bowl matchup with the shortest odds is Steelers vs. Packers at 6-5 odds.
the exact Super Bowl result with the shortest odds is Steelers over Packers at 4-1

From Bodog.com, the Packers have the shortest odds to win the Super Bowl of all remaining teams in the NFL at 8-5.

I took these from @BrianCarriveau on twitter. Follow him if you aren't.

I'm a poker player and not much of a "gambler"... what do you guys think of these? I'd have to say the surest thing is Jones hitting the over on receiving yards. What else? I might put some small bets down just for the hell of it.

Noodle
01-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Here's how I break it down, with the biggest Can't Miss being Olsen hitting the Over:

# The O/U on Greg Olsen's receiving yards is 37.5. Over, no question about it. Candy from a baby.
# The O/U on Johnny Knox's receiving yards is 55.5. Under, but not strong on this.
# The O/U on Matt Forte's rushing yards is 75.5. Don't touch. This sounds about right
# The O/U on Jay Cutler's passing yards is 225.5. Over. They can't rely only on Forte and may be playing from behind.
# The O/U on James Jones' receiving yards is 42.5. Over. He's on a Mission to wash Iggles stink off his hinder.
# The O/U on Greg Jennings receiving yards is 80.5. Under. I'm happy with 75. Bears will try to take him out.
# The O/U on James Starks' rushing yards is 57.5. Over, barely. This is tough, but I think he's getting 25 runs.
# The O/U on Aaron Rodgers' passing yards is 260.5 Over. But bail if this goes over 280.
# The O/U on the total number of points the Bears will score is 20. Leave it. 20 sounds exactly right.
# The over/under on the total number of points the Packers will score is 24. Under. I'm happy with 24.
# Donald Driver is at 17-2, James Jones is at 10-1 and Jordy Nelson is unlisted
# Greg Jennings has the shortest odds of all players to lead the NFL in receiving yards in the championship round at 7-2.
# The odds that James Starks leads the NFL in rushing yards in the championship round is 7-2 behind Forte and Mendenhall, both at 7-4. Starks is not gaining more than Forte.
# Aaron Rodgers has the shortest odds of all remaining quarterbacks to lead the NFL in passing yards in the championship round at 6-5. I'd take this, and I'd go heavy heavy.
# The Super Bowl matchup with the shortest odds is Steelers vs. Packers at 6-5 odds. Take this
# the exact Super Bowl result with the shortest odds is Steelers over Packers at 4-1 Don't even think about it

You can donate my share to whatever charity you want.