PDA

View Full Version : I think it just hit me

red
01-23-2011, 07:54 PM
just now watching the steelers-jets game. they just mentioned the packers are already on their way to arlington

fucking super bowl

fuck yeah, there's that good feeling

pbmax
01-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Verily. I spent so much time worrying in the second half, it hasn't been the celebration I was pretending not to plan in the first half.

Brando19
01-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Kinda crazy, ain't it? I picked the Packers to be in the Super Bowl during preseason...but when alllllll the injuries hit...I didn't think it was possible. This is one tough team and I'm proud of them. Good luck in the Super Bowl, Packers.

mmmdk
01-23-2011, 08:00 PM
I feel good; PACKERS NFC CHAMPIONS 2010 !

gbgary
01-23-2011, 08:07 PM
just now watching the steelers-jets game. they just mentioned the packers are already on their way to arlington

fucking super bowl

yup...just 20 minutes down the highway. i won't be going though. a buddy at work knows a professional scalper and he's selling his tickets for $2500 each as of last week. he said the price will go up as game time nears.

Deputy Nutz
01-23-2011, 08:15 PM
you can buy a 200 dollar ticket to hang out right outside the stadium in a pavilion of some sort and watch the game on tv

red
01-23-2011, 08:20 PM
you can buy a 200 dollar ticket to hang out right outside the stadium in a pavilion of some sort and watch the game on tv

you can buy one of those $2500 tickets and go stand inside and watch the game on a bigger tv

esoxx
01-23-2011, 08:23 PM

fucking super bowl

That Jack & Coke is a MF'er. Sometimes I don't know what happened until Tuesday.

PackerTimer
01-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Kinda crazy, ain't it? I picked the Packers to be in the Super Bowl during preseason...but when alllllll the injuries hit...I didn't think it was possible. This is one tough team and I'm proud of them. Good luck in the Super Bowl, Packers.

I'm right there with you. THe Packers were my pick in the pre-season too. And it wasn't just me being a homer. At the mid point of the season I thought we might be in trouble. I just didn't see us overcoming all of the injuries. This is one hell of a deep talented team that has been put together.

Smidgeon
01-23-2011, 09:06 PM

fucking super bowl

Did they use those words exactly? :|