PDA

View Full Version : FINALLLYYYYYY

packers11
01-24-2011, 12:34 AM
The catch II against San Fran
4th and 26
Favre OT INT against NYG
Arizona defensive TD in OT

I finally got to see the packers not lose a heart breaker throughout the playoffs... I thought this day would never come, I was expecting the same jinx that we have in the playoffs and some random shit goes down late in the Chicago game...

THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for not breaking my heart for once!!!

Just 1 more win... Thats all I ask...

Anyone else feel the same way??? We have some really hard losses in the playoffs, they finally made it to the Super Bowl again... unreal

vince
01-24-2011, 04:10 AM
Notwithstanding the '07 game, that's the diference between average defenses and great defenses. This defense makes big plays. Average (or worse) defenses give them up and/or keep pressuring the offense to come through time and time again.

Although the Collins play on the Bears last TD was a real head scratcher. The only thing I can come up with is it must have been a product of poor field conditions outside the numbers.

wootah
01-24-2011, 04:39 AM
Although the Collins play on the Bears last TD was a real head scratcher. The only thing I can come up with is it must have been a product of poor field conditions outside the numbers.

I watched the replay a couple of times and didn't see him slip or anything. I think it's either him expecting Bennett wanting to go out of bounds, leaving the door open for the TD, or simply a poor angle, like the TD he gave up against the 49ers.

Bossman641
01-24-2011, 07:30 AM
It looked like Collins was playing for the INT on the TD. I think he thought it was going to be overthrown. Bad play.

mraynrand
01-24-2011, 07:30 AM
The catch II against San Fran
4th and 26
Favre OT INT against NYG
Arizona defensive TD in OT

I finally got to see the packers not lose a heart breaker throughout the playoffs... I thought this day would never come, I was expecting the same jinx that we have in the playoffs and some random shit goes down late in the Chicago game...

THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU for not breaking my heart for once!!!

Just 1 more win... Thats all I ask...

Anyone else feel the same way??? We have some really hard losses in the playoffs, they finally made it to the Super Bowl again... unreal

You're welcome. I can't guarantee one more win at this time. talk to me next week.

Smidgeon
01-24-2011, 11:33 AM
It looked like Collins was playing for the INT on the TD. I think he thought it was going to be overthrown. Bad play.

I still think Bennett got away with a push off against Woodson where he broke his route to the sideline...