PDA

View Full Version : nfc killing the afc in the probowl

gbgary
01-30-2011, 07:40 PM
hope this carries on to the superbowl. 42-0 and it's not even halftime yet.

GO PACK!

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
The Pro Bowl is a suck ass exercise in futillity. It keeps us, the fans/viewers from going into complete football withdrawal. It gives some asswipes a free trip to Hawaii to salve their wounds because they couldn't make it to the "Big Bowl". They get to take their family with them on the "company" dole. They get to bitch about all that went wrong during their season and point blame or pull the "whole team next year we got it wooo hooo" crap.... It's a three hour (minimum if you deduct the garbage leading up to this mindmeld) mastubatorial exercise at best.... and... yes... I'm watching... lol..... sucker.... ***sigh***

gbgary
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
it's on...i'm not really watching...just look up once in a while when i hear a noise.

HowardRoark
01-30-2011, 08:20 PM
It's a three hour (minimum if you deduct the garbage leading up to this mindmeld) mastubatorial exercise at best....

Isn't that about the time limitation that one needs to consult a physician?

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Isn't that about the time limitation that one needs to consult a physician?

I think it's about four hours.... according to the commericals anyway...."schwing".... shamalamadingdong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

esoxx
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
What a sorry ass excuse for a "game." Just end it already. It's embarrassing.

MJZiggy
01-30-2011, 09:28 PM
55-35. Sounds more like a college basketball score...

esoxx
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM
What a sick sight it is to see. Hi, I'm making tons of money and out here in Hawaii pretending to play a game. Will you watch me? Because I don't care.

easy cheesy
01-30-2011, 09:38 PM
What a sorry ass excuse for a "game." Just end it already. It's embarrassing.

Complete scheisse... blechhhh.... the whole notion of the "Pro Bowl" is, to me, a hot mess at best....

wootah
01-31-2011, 02:41 AM
The TD by Mack in the final seconds sums it up for me. At least the part where he partially uncovers his ass after jumping into the endzone.