PDA

View Full Version : If You Weren't Excited Yet

OS PA
02-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Hopefully this will get you more worked up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DHrLq9-qw

mraynrand
02-05-2011, 11:42 AM
That's pretty good

Kiwon
02-05-2011, 01:12 PM
+1

pbmax
02-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Impossible to concentrate on much else at this point.

Tony Oday
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
lol watching Football movies before a B Day party tonight!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9qtuj8zDWM&feature=related

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Getting closer to kick off. I have been a little bit too much to week expressing how I really want to packers to win. I feel I crossed the line on a number of posts. But I'll say this, I don't think any packer would not be super excited to watch the packers win tomorrow. So I'm hoping the packers win, and I'm hoping we all as fans can enjoy that together!

sheepshead
02-05-2011, 03:20 PM
That's a great find. Popped it on facebook with rave reviews.

I was thinking, I'm not as emotionally attached or emotionally all in if you will like in '97. I sort of went into every one of those loose-and-we're-done games thinking "its been a great run despite the injuries, wait til next year'. So whatever happens, I am going to enjoy it either way. I recall the Denver/ Packer SB when my buddy threw his beer glass at the TV at the end.
I'm excited and no reason to think the Pack isn't going to put up a good showing tomorrow. I'll probably shed a tear if we pull it off anyway.

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
That video was great!! I hate that the game starts so late tomorrow. I'm already stressing so hard about this one. I'm experiencing anxiousness, anxiety and anticipation that is generating a nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just want "the show"... NOW! It seems like it's been FOREVER since the NFC Championship. Whatever the outcome.... I predict a severe hangover in my future.... and plenty of tears all around. (Hopefully of joy!) GO PACK GO!!

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-05-2011, 03:52 PM
That video was great!! I hate that the game starts so late tomorrow. I'm already stressing so hard about this one. I'm experiencing anxiousness, anxiety and anticipation that is generating a nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just want "the show"... NOW! It seems like it's been FOREVER since the NFC Championship. Whatever the outcome.... I predict a severe hangover in my future.... and plenty of tears all around. (Hopefully of joy!) GO PACK GO!!

Also anxious! Hopefully a win tomorrow!

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Also anxious! Hopefully a win tomorrow!

I'll drink to that! (and boy will I be drinkin'!)

Sidebar- I just read through an old 2008 thread entitled "The Jets Just Became My #2 Team".... HAH! I laughed my ass off... good times... indeed...

swede
02-05-2011, 07:08 PM

Sidebar- I just read through an old 2008 thread entitled "The Jets Just Became My #2 Team".... HAH! I laughed my ass off... good times... indeed...

When you join Packerrats they don't give you a program.

You using old threads to figure out the good, the bad, and the ugly?

gbgary
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
That's a great find. Popped it on facebook...I'll probably shed a tear if we pull it off anyway.

me too

gbgary
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM

When you join Packerrats they don't give you a program.

You using old threads to figure out the good, the bad, and the ugly?

without a link it didn't happen.

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM

It was easy enough for me... sometimes I click on "currently active users" at the bottom of the page.... it shows you everyone on line and what they're viewing. There was a guest viewing that thread... I clicked on it... and there it was... and to answer Swede... yeah it's interesting to see the "old interactions" and antiquated/changed opinions...

When I searched the archives to find that thread again... couldn't find it.. I even used the advanced search naming some of the people who had posted in that thread... like Zool, Nutz, Woodbuck27, GBRulz etc... along with the name of the thread... nada...

I saw it... I didn't dream it...

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 08:26 PM

FYI... if you go to the archives section on the home page you can find anything... I didn't feel like going through 60 pages of Packers posts to find this (NY Jets My #2 Team) thread again... it's much easier for me to see what everyone else is viewing and glom onto their link from there....

Just click on the topic/thread you wish to view... click on "view full version" and... voila... History going back to March 2006... like Swede said... Good, Bad and Ugly.... definitely enlightening...

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 08:29 PM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?80-T-THOMPSON-IT-S-TIME-TO-SHORE-IT-UP

Like this...

gbgary
02-05-2011, 08:37 PM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?80-T-THOMPSON-IT-S-TIME-TO-SHORE-IT-UP

Like this...

so it DID happen. i never really doubted you. :tup:

easy cheesy
02-05-2011, 08:42 PM
so it DID happen. i never really doubted you. :tup:

No worries... all good!!! :grin: You should take a stroll down memory lane sometimes... ***whew***... it can be pretty hilarious!!! :shock:

shammye06
02-06-2011, 05:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elBDGvx-Lco&feature=player_detailpage
I thought this was great