PDA

View Full Version : Official Superbowl Gameday Thread Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 12:07 AM
IT"S GAMEDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvNHZx_Bb4&feature=related

And that's what this game is going to be. Two of the most storied franchises in the history of the NFL face each other in the Big Show and one is going home as the World's Champion Today !!!

This is the biggest game of the year in any sport. And our Green Bay Packers have made the big show. Today is for all the marbles. Rarely do you get the opportunity. A worlds championship is there for our taking.

I've witnessed the extreme homerism in our forum and it seems nearly everybody is bullish on the Packer's chances. I then browsed a Pittsuburg Steeler forum and found them to be just as big of homers in predicting a world championshop for them.

Bottom line is this is going to be one nasty ass slugfest.

On the offensive side, Green Bay will absolutely not be able to run the football and we may not even see 15 attempts all game. Pittsburg averaged giving up about 3 yds per carry in the regular season and even less than that at 2.6yds per carry in the playoffs. Odds are MM knows this and the occasional run will be used merely to keep the Steelers somewhat honest. Expect Green Bay to line up four wide and do it often. Don't be surprised if they even go five wide at times in an effort to force the Defensive Player of the Year into coverage, where he can be exposed. We may even see the no huddle offense at times. We'll try to play this game like we're the greatest show on Turf at a very fast pace. Greg Jennings needs to be able to beat Ike Taylor on Sunday, and it's critical that Driver, Nelson, and Jones are sharp in their routes. Driver dropped three passes against Pittsburg last year, and James Jones dropped two key third down passes against the Steelers last year. This can NOT happen this year if we want to go wnners. This will be a huge huge test for our offensive line and we can not let the pressure of being in the big show get to us.

On the defensive side, Green Bay has been trying to play about three out of four plays in a nickel type package so Woodson's strengths can be best utilized. Pittsburg will want to try to overpower that package and pound the ball against it. Expect to see a lof of our mammoth DL package with BJ Raji, Ryan Pickett, and Howard Green on early downs. That is because Pittsuburg will want to slow this game up and pound the crap out of us with a healthy dose of Rashard Mendenhall. Capers will counter that with a lot of early run defenses with Woodsen often trying to shoot the gap and hit Mendenhall near the line of scrimmage. Don't think for one second our secondary has an easy task on Sunday. Wallace is vastly improved, averages over 20 yards per catch, and is probably the fasted WR in the NFL. Hines Ward runs great patterns and is the classic gamer. And don't forget about another deep threat in Emmanuel Sanders. In addition, Health Miller is a very solid TE that we have to account for. This is going to be a great test of the Dominator, to say the least.

Now on to the tough part of the musings.

Both teams have had devastating injuries hurt the overall talent on the roster, and both have had outstanding coaching efforts and productivity from backups who have stepped up their games.

I give the Packers a slight edge at QB, OL, WR, and the secondary
I give the Steelers a slight edge on their front seven on defense, and a huge edge at RB. I also think they are mentally and physically tougher, which can be an important factor at the Big Show.

This one is tough to predict so I've did some consulting from all over the world. Here are a few that I found (sorry if you are stuck listening to a few ads).

A BIT OF HUMOR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56lRTRa-ak

A COUPLE MORE CREDIBLE VIEWS

http://www.necn.com/02/01/11/Elephant-picks-Packers-to-win-Super-Bowl/landing_arts.html?blockID=401577&feedID=7508

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSodolY6HE

AND A COUPLE CLASSIC BRETSKY NUMMY PREDICTIONS

http://www.cbs.com/video/video.php?pid=B4KOImWxGWdTnQ7tw1Jzs2cQdTK05YRF

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/watch/2011/02/playboy-morning-show-co-host-andrea-lowell-picks-steelers-win-super-bowl?page=0%2C0%2C0%2C1

.......as a sidenote, Andrea Lowell....who moisturizes a twin and then bends over and selects one of two sheets of paper with the teams on and and then picks it up with the twin.......is 9-1 in her picks.....it BROKE MY HEART .........lol

OK, now on to the real deal with my normally high number of predictions being even hgher for this one.

I've witnessed some blowout predictions in the past week in here. It's time to get the Fire Extinguisher out to Freeze Away some of this Rat Homerism

First off, expect to see a healthy dose of Rashard Mendenhall and expect to see him run for 90-110 yards and a TD. Their OC has made no secret about his hopes of pulling DOM Capers out of using his cool nickel packages and this rushing defense will have the abilityt to do that. When that occurs, expect to see Big Play Ben at his absolute best. He's throwing for 2 TD's and a lot of yards tomorrow. And expect Ben Wallace to catch one and possibly two long balls this game against the Packers defense. We're going to be off balance on defense more than we are used to, and their offense will have plenty of firepower to keep this game close.

When Green Bay has the ball, on the good side expect AROD to have his normal impressive game using quick hitters to one of the best WR groups in football. On the downside, anybody remember the first series against Pitt last year ? Doctor Defense sent two straight nasty OLB blitzes and AROD was pummeled on one and Timmons received a 10,000 fine for a helmet to helmet on the other. Expect to see a healthy dose of AROD getting hit often and hit hard. I don't think we can contain this pass rush from abusing AROD's body but hopefully we give him near three seconds. Woodley is going to make Buluga his biatch tomorrow witih at least 1.5 sacks and mulitiple pressures. Harrison and Troy P will try to intimidate us with their hits, the kind of hits that will make James Jones and/or Jordy Nelson think twice about whose coming to get them. Expect AROD to throw for 2-3 TD's and expect less than sixty yards rushing by our running backs.
Expect Crosby to be money, and expect Green Bay to have a lead going deep into the game with the ball.

But they can't pound home the dagger and give the ball pack to the best street ball QB in the NFL

5 and 5..........those numbers mean anything to anybody ?

Last year........versus Big Ben.........five sacks........five costly missed tackles/sacks versus Big Ben

To every rats frustration, Big Ben will make that final drive hurt. Just like last year but worse. Dom's afraid to blitz and give up the big play too quickly, and when he does blitz Big Ben gets loose and tears our heart out.

Sorry folks....... you might want to freeze up da Kool Aide...........it's been a dam fun year....all good things must come to an end

We are going to see it again; KUDOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qzTKtd8_8&NR=1

Steelers 27
Packers 24

Take it to the Bank

WHAMMY LIVE ON

esoxx
02-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Yo, my man B. It's my honor to post first on your whammy thread to Glory!!! GB 31 Pitts 24. Too much mojo to be denied!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Thx Esoxx......this one is going to be a barnburner

JOE.............can you plz change the title of this thread per my private message...... ?

I was so intent on the details I forgot to post it as a full game day thread. Or I can report and we can ignore this one if you can't.

swede
02-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Good morning, Dallas. The sun rises on a pair of conference champions, but night falls upon Steeler dreams.

Packers 27--Steelers 20

channtheman
02-06-2011, 01:01 AM
This game is all on the wide receivers. If the receivers don't drop passes (like Atlanta) I see a very similar outcome. Rodgers will be lights out and the defense will be just fine (Pittsburg's offense? please). It all comes down to if the receivers can catch the ball. If they do, blow out win Packers. This won't be as close as most people think.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Belt time for Titletown.

Packers 24-17.

Great kickoff B. This thread will be past 12 pages before kickoff.

Patler
02-06-2011, 03:56 AM
The bubble bursts...27-13...Steelers.

CaptainKickass
02-06-2011, 03:58 AM
Obligatory game day post.

digitaldean
02-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Great kickoff to the Game Day thread, B!

Already have the Beach Slush made for the Super Bowl party at my in-laws. (get to play bartender while viewing the game on in-laws' new 50" HDTV)

Have a gut feeling that this is going to be a LOT tougher game than some realize.

Packers 27, Steelers 24 in a nailbiter. It may come down to a Crosby kick to win it (yikes!)

I work at a printing company in GB, our night shift on Sun.pm- Mon am was cancelled due to all the employees taking off. 1st shift on Mon. will be pretty sparse as well.

If Rodgers gets no protection or we lose the TO battle, we're done. Otherwise, I think the underrated Packers D can have a few scoring chances of their own vs. Pittsburgh that will be the difference in this game.

So want to see CWood get a ring. He has truly matured into a leader since coming to GB.

packrulz
02-06-2011, 06:05 AM
This could be one of the most entertaining Super Bowls in years, ratings will be huge. I think it will be a close game, the Steelers will be hitting hard, and they have the experience, however, I look at the injury report, and they declared their starting center out, and their starting DE out, so on paper, the Pack has the better team.

Friday Injury Report
Posted by Kareem Copeland February 4th, 2011, 4:32 pm
DALLAS – Packers WR Donald Driver (quad) was limited. He is listed as probable and is expected to play.
Packers LB Erik Walden (ankle) was limited. He is listed as questionable.
Packers LB Frank Zombo (knee) was a full participant and is listed as probable.
Packers LT Chad Clifton (knees) and C/G Jason Spitz (calf) were full participants and listed as probable.
Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) did not practice and is ruled out.
Steelers DE Aaron Smith (triceps) was limited in practice and is ruled out.

Brandon494
02-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Honestly I was more worried about the Bears game then I am about this one.

mission
02-06-2011, 06:24 AM
First page, nice!

Historic thread no matter the outcome! Feeling good about this... in Vegas, legally tied the knot wearing our Packers jerseys (Saturday) and going to the Rum Runners Packer bar tomorrow (if anyone's in town). Haven't really been sleeping, just 2 hour naps a couple times a day. Seeing more Packer fans than Steelers and everyone's vocal about their choice/betting/prob bets/etc. Drunkish, but more delirious.

31-24

Good Guys

I like the over on Packers sacks of BB (2.5)

Time for a nap GO PACK GO!

mission
02-06-2011, 06:26 AM

I've been saying that all week to most people who will listen. Even with the 'Honestly' ;)... wondering if that feeling is good or bad.

packrulz
02-06-2011, 06:35 AM
First page, nice!

Historic thread no matter the outcome! Feeling good about this... in Vegas, legally tied the knot wearing our Packers jerseys (Saturday) and going to the Rum Runners Packer bar tomorrow (if anyone's in town). Haven't really been sleeping, just 2 hour naps a couple times a day. Seeing more Packer fans than Steelers and everyone's vocal about their choice/betting/prob bets/etc. Drunkish, but more delirious.

31-24

Good Guys

Congrats! You better rest up for the big game, after you consummate your marriage of course!

Joemailman
02-06-2011, 06:51 AM
I'll be going to church to remind God to watch his favorite team, and then I'm on the road to watch the game at my sister's house in Pewaukee.

Have a great time 'Rats!

Go Pack!
Vince wants his trophy back!

packrulz
02-06-2011, 07:14 AM
A tape of Super bowl I has finally been found: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704709304576124373773290508.html?m od=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 07:20 AM

Lock your Doors Patler

I've send Guido to take care of you !

red
02-06-2011, 08:21 AM
its gonna be a long day a waiting

ND72
02-06-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm beyond pumped. I was a soph & junior in HS for 31 & 32, and I seriously wondered if this opportunity would ever come again, so I have really tried to take this all in and make this special. My best friend and his whole family are at the game, I just couldn't afford it, so my wife and a few of our friends are gonna do what we have for 3 playoff games. Enjoy the day rats, it could be very special!

sheepshead
02-06-2011, 08:26 AM
A tape of Super bowl I has finally been found: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704709304576124373773290508.html?m od=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsTop

Wow...thats very cool

sheepshead
02-06-2011, 08:31 AM
38 - 24 Pack. Once again, if Aaron gets his offense in a rhythm, some early scoring, we should prevail.

Scott Campbell
02-06-2011, 08:42 AM

I never liked you.

RashanGary
02-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Sweet thread, Bretsky.

Key Matchups

Harrison on Clifton (tough for Clifton)
Woodley on Bulaga (tough for Bulaga)
Palamalu vs Rodgers (the Steelers get at least one pick against every good QB)

Raji on Legursky
Matthews on Flozell
Rodgers on their secondary
Woodson on Ward

If McCarthy can keep Harrison and Woodley honest by throwing some short throws, screens and draws, Rodgers will have opportunities down the field. We can't get into a game where Rodgers is taking 5 step drops every snap and Harrison and Woodley are teeing off. I think we'll spread'em out but I don't think it necessarily means we'll be going down the field often. Short throws, screens and draws are needed to keep their best players from doing what their best at. QB's have had big days against the Steelers defense, but every one of them threw picks doing it. AR is going to have to have a very steady game if we're going to win this. Anything Starks gives is a bonus.

On defense, the Steelers know they have no answer for Matthews and Raji other than a double team. Like us having to keep their guys off balance, they're going to have to do the same to us. It's going to be on Capers and company to get the run stopped early. We have elite speed on the corners to match up against their wideouts and Collins is as fasat as they get roaming the deep middle. We have the grizzled vet (Woodson) inside to take away their dominant possession WR (Ward). Every time I watch the Steelers I come away impressed with Ward. Him and Ben are on the exact same page. When a blitz is coming, when a 1st down is needed, Ward is always there and is almost impossible to cover. He gets his body between the ball and the defender better than anyone and Ben puts it right on the money. For as good as they are, Woodson is their equal. We will be able to stop (at least part of the time) the most reliable part of their passing game. That's a huge matchup in our favor. That could mean 2 key 3rd down stops alone. With Raji and Matthews getting doubles, we'll see a lot of wide open blitzers if we can disguise it well enough presnap.

At the end of the day, the best case sinerio is our offense coming out with solid production and getting points early. If our defense shuts down the run, we could make this a one dimensional game. If htat happens, the Steelers are in trouble. Worst case is some stupid turn overs and us getting down. That gives them more time to run and more of a chance to hit a big play against a defesne trying to stop the run.

This thing could go either way. Defense rules this game. I think Ben and company will have a cruddy day. I'm not too concerned about Mendenhall and their passign game isn't much to fear either. AR is gonna throw at least one pick. Hopefully it's not multiple. We could get serious lulls against this #1 ranked unit. I hope Rodgers doesn't get killed.

Key for us is "don't turn the ball over"
Key for them is "run the ball"

I don't think they'll meet their key. I don't know about ours.

23-20 Pack

Fosco33
02-06-2011, 09:01 AM
You know what's funny? Pre-season I was thinking SuperBowl or Bust and laughed at Finley and Barnett for their t-shirts/websites/etc - because that's generally bad kharma.... and it was (and wasn't).

I've never been more proud of a team/year. These guys have overcome some crazy losses! The stats are all there - the chemistry and feel are there - but yet we lose on a fumble to Chicago, back-back OT games by a FG, late FG at ATL. You know the story.

And week 1 - lose Grant - followed by Finley, Burnett, Neal, etc. etc... and that's after losing Jolly to a trumpted up drug charge. Think about those games where we had 2 real DTs... had to convert DEs to DT, had to go pick the scrap heap for BIG Green. And then our OLB - we're down to 5th stringer - Erik Walden... and I had to text you guys to say - who the fuck is that! And he goes and has one of the best games I've ever seen from a LB.

The stars are still making plays. The coaches have the players in the right frame of mind. We had to win 5 playoff games to get here - that's a streak that doesn't happen but every decade or so - leaguewide.

And then to beat the Bears in the NFCC is icing. I just hope we don't settle for making the SuperBowl and are hungry enough to dominate the game. Really - that's my only concern.

I'll be happy with a clean game, refs keeping the flags in their pockets, a big 2nd/3rd Quarter and minimizing the huge mistakes that cost the Jets vs. the Steelers.

In looking at the Pack's SuperBowl history - we're 3-0 when scoring in the 30s (and 0-1 when we didn't).

So - my prediction-

Pack 30
Steelers 24

MJZiggy
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
It's only 10 a.m. and I'm so freaking nervous!!! There's a lot to do though, going to make some crab dip, and figure out something to make for Super Bowl dinner (that my kid will eat) to take with us, and clean the house. Still not enough. I'm going to be a wreck all day!

Fosco33
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
One of my good friends found out yesterday that his wife scored tix to the game through her work... and he's there today!

At least I'll get a game program out of it :-)

Now... I just need to get it signed by Arod with someone taking a picture of the signing. Hmmm.

TravisWilliams23
02-06-2011, 09:05 AM
Packers 27 - Steelers 17

Too many coincidence's going Green Bays way:

The Chicago Black Hawk's win the Stanley Cup for 1st time since 1961. That year was Lombardi's 1st championship with GB.

The 27 year old Packer quarterback 1st championship charm. Bart in '61, Bert in '96 and now Aaron is 27.

And the biggest charm of all - Bretsky's reverse curse!

Iron Mike
02-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Apparently there were already fans lined up outside the Stadium View at 0600 hours chanting "Go Pack, Go!!!"

imscott72
02-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Good morning Pack fans! Today is the day the Lombardi comes home!! GO PACK GO!!

MJZiggy
02-06-2011, 09:30 AM
The Daily Beast this morning has a feature on banned Super Bowl ads. Thought you guys might enjoy some of these.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-02-03/12-banned-super-bowl-ads/?om_rid=Nsfg73&om_mid=_BNTrVPB8YQpjhk

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 09:51 AM
The Daily Beast this morning has a feature on banned Super Bowl ads. Thought you guys might enjoy some of these.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-02-03/12-banned-super-bowl-ads/?om_rid=Nsfg73&om_mid=_BNTrVPB8YQpjhk
Dont know why they banned those yet allow 10 commercials about pills for dudes who cant get a hardon.

wootah
02-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Oh boy, I can't hardly wait. I've been cut off the interwebs the last 4 days (city trip in Berlin) but I'm now at the airport waiting for my plane home. I must say I'm pretty confident in our team. See you guys later tonight!

retailguy
02-06-2011, 10:00 AM
Go Pack Go!

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh boy, I can't hardly wait. I've been cut off the interwebs the last 4 days (city trip in Berlin) but I'm now at the airport waiting for my plane home. I must say I'm pretty confident in our team. See you guys later tonight!
Damn, hope you get your azz home in time.

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 11:02 AM
It's only 10 a.m. and I'm so freaking nervous!!! There's a lot to do though, going to make some crab dip, and figure out something to make for Super Bowl dinner (that my kid will eat) to take with us, and clean the house. Still not enough. I'm going to be a wreck all day!

I think I'm in the same boat as you....SO NERVOUS! I've chewed my fingernails down to nothing. I start cooking, lose focus, start another task, lose focus... CRAP... this is going to be the LONGEST DAY EVAH! Once game time rolls around, I've got a date with a nice, cold alchoholic beverage to be sure! GO PACK GO!!!

ThunderDan
02-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Pack 41-27, 6 hours and counting!

bobblehead
02-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Pack in a laugher...we all get to enjoy the halftime show and commercials milking a 21 point lead.

wpony
02-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Here we go packers here we go, GO PACK GO,Here we go packers here we go, Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me give me a super bowl for a present happy birthday to me,Here we go packers here we go, GO PACK GO,Here we go packers here we go Sorry about that had to blow off some steam and to many hours to go till kick off :)

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm excited but I fear this team comes out tight and gets down by 2 scores early...something they haven't faced all season. SB isn't a great time to face this type of adversity.

I feel like a mixed bag of pessimism and yet confidence in this team playing at its peak.

I worry about Ben Rapistburger doing what he does, and thats escaping trouble and making big plays to Wallace and Co...I worry that the times Pitt gets to Rodgers it is going to be very very costly and prob result in 1 or 2 TO's. I worry about the WR corp shitting the bed and dropping critical conversions or big gains. As much love as the WR crew gets, almost every game one of them does something very costly in drops and/or fumbles.

I'm glad after playing 5 must win games and the last 3 on the road, that these guys got an extra week to recoup, rest, heal, and refocus. I'm glad they had to fight their way in. I hated whenever we wrapped up the division and 1st or 2nd seeds early and coasted into the playoffs. It just seems very probable you lose an edge. So i like this team had to fight and claw and peak. I just hope they didn't lose the momentum and the time off does what I think it will do.

I hope its not a close game. I still don't feel comfortable w/ MM's late close game management. He's made strides but I'm still not completely confident in him. I just hope its close enough that he has to keep the game plan in place. IF by GODS grace we get a nice 2 score lead opened up, I hope to God he doesn't get conservative. Now is not the time. This is a lesson I don't think MM has fully learned. He sometimes reverts to playing NOT to lose instead of continuing the things that built you the lead to begin with. He's got to have that killer instinct as a coach to trust his players and go for the dagger.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 11:57 AM
First page, nice!

31-24

Good Guys

another one bites the dust.......lol.........no

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that over on the sacks is a no brainer !!!! The over/under should be 4

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Here we go packers here we go, GO PACK GO,Here we go packers here we go, Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me give me a super bowl for a present happy birthday to me,Here we go packers here we go, GO PACK GO,Here we go packers here we go Sorry about that had to blow off some steam and to many hours to go till kick off :)
Happy birthday and dont sweat it man. Maybe go outside and fire up some greens and you will settle down nicely. Shit is all good today!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 12:01 PM

Steelers are 2x the team as da Bears IMO but on other hand we always play our worst vs. da Bears

I'm worried Buluga gets owned all day long

Assuming the Packers WR's can get open, the key is whether they can give AROD three seconds

swede
02-06-2011, 12:04 PM
I have had some creepy premonitions about getting down early in the game. Two touchdown leads kill the soul if the team is weak. But two touchdown leads only will last as long as it takes for the Packers to score. Being down seven at the half when your team has moved the ball and squandered opportunities makes them nervous--not us. Pack goes ahead late in the third quarter for good.

Dogs better hide under the bed. It's gonna get loud today. For years to come we will remember the comeback, the plays, the courage, and the team that would not quit when all was against them because they would not, could not let their teammates down.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 12:07 PM
I have infinitely said I bow to Ron Wolf for brining me the only pro title
I have criticized TT much the past four years but have constantly said
I will not bow to TT until we wins it all

Today TT get the chance to make me bow

Win the SB today and me and the bikini girls hail Ted Thompson in our signatures for the next few months

Lose the Super Bowl today and I can keep rambling ..............LOL

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Getting ready to bow you fucking dog!!

Pugger
02-06-2011, 01:26 PM

Hell, I've been nervous since the Giants' game! :lol:

denverYooper
02-06-2011, 01:29 PM
The Lombardi comes home today!

I see our D putting on a show.

Bossman641
02-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Wish 5:30 would just get here already.

Packers take it 27-20.

RashanGary
02-06-2011, 01:38 PM
I have infinitely said I bow to Ron Wolf for brining me the only pro title
I have criticized TT much the past four years but have constantly said
I will not bow to TT until we wins it all

Today TT get the chance to make me bow

Win the SB today and me and the bikini girls hail Ted Thompson in our signatures for the next few months

Lose the Super Bowl today and I can keep rambling ..............LOL

Does a stripper need to lift her skirt up to prove she's a girl?

Haha. She was a girl before she lifted her skirt up, but all the guys go wild when she shows it.

I think Ted's a great GM buy he hasn't lifted his skirt up to prove it

pbmax
02-06-2011, 01:40 PM

That's great. And the guy was just like me. No matter the careful planning or timing, the DVR or VHS recording always misses something.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Lock your Doors Patler

I've send Guido to take care of you !

What was Patler doing up at 4 AM? Guido would have to stay up late to get the drop on Patler.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 01:47 PM
I have had some creepy premonitions about getting down early in the game. Two touchdown leads kill the soul if the team is weak. But two touchdown leads only will last as long as it takes for the Packers to score. Being down seven at the half when your team has moved the ball and squandered opportunities makes them nervous--not us. Pack goes ahead late in the third quarter for good.

Dogs better hide under the bed. It's gonna get loud today. For years to come we will remember the comeback, the plays, the courage, and the team that would not quit when all was against them because they would not, could not let their teammates down.

Preach it Brother Swede!

mraynrand
02-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Dogs better hide under the bed.

Today is the day I get to be up on the couch!

pbmax
02-06-2011, 01:56 PM
First page, nice!

31-24

Good Guys

Congratulations on the nuptials. A win today would be a great way to start out.

Fritz
02-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Okay, Rats, you all got it going on right today:

1. The obligatory "Read This, Be Smarter" thread by PB
2. Bretsky starts game day thread, posts obligatory doom-and-gloom prediction (that always scare the shit outta me)
3. Cappy's obligatory game day post
4. Mad's confident game day post

This is the formula. I'm wearing the same thing I wore the last couple games. Same friend coming over, same routine. He's bringing his son to be indoctrinated into this holy day, this holy time.

The Rats are ready!

pbmax
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM
What about the Chicago fan complication? Has that been resolved?

get louder at lambeau
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM

Me too. Although as kickoff approaches, I'm getting pretty nervous/excited.

ND72
02-06-2011, 02:42 PM
This game has to get here, I've crapper twice in the past hour, and I feel another building.

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Congratulations on the nuptials. A win today would be a great way to start out.
Ah damn, you saying the marriage rides on today's game?

pbmax
02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Ah damn, you saying the marriage rides on today's game?

Basically. Packers won SuperBowl 31 withing five years of my marriage. And we are still around for this one. :)

mission
02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks for all the congrats guys! We've been together forever but did it for our kids...

I'm all rested up, we're ready to rock!! Maybe will check in on the phone here and there but wont be on much during the game.

Hope we can share in victory later!! GO PACK GO!

Be safe all

ND72
02-06-2011, 02:57 PM
My wife and I were talking about what we each did for 31 & 32, but then I start to feel like a pedafile because I was 15 for XXXI, and she was 10.....and that just seems weird.

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 03:03 PM
My wife and I were talking about what we each did for 31 & 32, but then I start to feel like a pedafile because I was 15 for XXXI, and she was 10.....and that just seems weird.
Since youre from WI Im guessing the wierd part is that youre not cousins? :lol:

ND72
02-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Since youre from WI Im guessing the wierd part is that youre not cousins? :lol:

Well, I'm adopted so we really don't know :)

Oscar
02-06-2011, 03:09 PM
I've been pacing around all day like a caged animal.. My 5 year old has asked a dozen times when the game is gonna start. Kinda like being in the car. Are we there yet?? LOL

red
02-06-2011, 03:10 PM
who is the girl doing the red carpet interviews for fox?

i'd bend her over and give her a free protein shake

get louder at lambeau
02-06-2011, 03:10 PM
I've been pacing around all day like a caged animal.. My 5 year old has asked a dozen times when the game is gonna start. Kinda like being in the car. Are we there yet?? LOL

Well, are we?

green_bowl_packer
02-06-2011, 03:11 PM
GO PACK GO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSS6nM0bcpA&feature=related

red
02-06-2011, 03:12 PM

i still find it funny and a bit shocking that i always thought you were an older guy in your 50's or 60's

then i find out you're in fact younger then me

blows my mind

red
02-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Steelers are 2x the team as da Bears IMO but on other hand we always play our worst vs. da Bears

I'm worried Buluga gets owned all day long

Assuming the Packers WR's can get open, the key is whether they can give AROD three seconds

i agree with brandon that i was more worried for the bears game

sure the steelers might be better then the bears, but they always play us tough. plus like i've been saying all year, we are not built for the cold and the slop. we are built to play in a dome. the steelers are built to grind it out

greatest show on turf part 2

Fritz
02-06-2011, 03:15 PM
What about the Chicago fan complication? Has that been resolved?

Yes, it has. He was invited for the big Packer-Bear shindig, but stayed home to watch the game with his mother...

No invite today. This isn't a damn social occasion; it's the Packers in the Super Bowl! Go Pack!

red
02-06-2011, 03:17 PM
all the hot women on the pregame show are picking the pack. i call for a packer fan orgy

ND72
02-06-2011, 03:25 PM
i still find it funny and a bit shocking that i always thought you were an older guy in your 50's or 60's

then i find out you're in fact younger then me

blows my mind

My seemingly old knowledge is either truthfully no knowledge, or just straight up cockiness....50's or60's though? Really?

wist43
02-06-2011, 03:31 PM
In prep for the game I just put a nice GBP shirt on my 10 month old daughter... and she promptly puked on it, lol :lol:

red
02-06-2011, 03:35 PM
My seemingly old knowledge is either truthfully no knowledge, or just straight up cockiness....50's or60's though? Really?

no lie

i always though you, fritz and pbmax were all posting from the same seniors center at halftime of your suffleboard match

Brando19
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
who is the girl doing the red carpet interviews for fox?

i'd bend her over and give her a free protein shake

She's on MTV all the time. She is hot.

Brando19
02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Walden is inactive. Hope Zombo can pick up where he left off!

Guiness
02-06-2011, 03:52 PM
This could be one of the most entertaining Super Bowls in years, ratings will be huge. I think it will be a close game, the Steelers will be hitting hard, and they have the experience, however, I look at the injury report, and they declared their starting center out, and their starting DE out, so on paper, the Pack has the better team.

Friday Injury Report
Posted by Kareem Copeland February 4th, 2011, 4:32 pm
DALLAS – Packers WR Donald Driver (quad) was limited. He is listed as probable and is expected to play.
Packers LB Erik Walden (ankle) was limited. He is listed as questionable.
Packers LB Frank Zombo (knee) was a full participant and is listed as probable.
Packers LT Chad Clifton (knees) and C/G Jason Spitz (calf) were full participants and listed as probable.
Steelers C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) did not practice and is ruled out.
Steelers DE Aaron Smith (triceps) was limited in practice and is ruled out.

Zombo's good to go? That's great news, I hope he's sharp.
Spitz is available too, eh? I wonder if that is significant or not. I think he's the first guy on the field if there's a problem in the interior OL.

gbgary
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM
zzzzzzzzzzz

retailguy
02-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Super Bowl Inactive List

Steelers Inactives
QB Charlie Batch (3rd)
RB Jonathan Dwyer
DE Aaron Smith
T Chris Scott
OL Dorian Brooks
DT Steve McLendon
CB Crezdon Butler
LB Jason Worilds

Packers Inactives
LB Erik Walden
RB Dimitri Nance
CB Josh Gordy
QB Graham Harrell (3rd)
T Evan Dietrich-Smith
CB Brandon Underwood
FB Quinn Johnson
OL Nick McDonald

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 04:04 PM
no lie

i always though you, fritz and pbmax were all posting from the same seniors center at halftime of your suffleboard match

I agree on the other 2 guys, I still have no idea their actual ages but I feel like they are at best in their upper 40's...but not ND

MadtownPacker
02-06-2011, 04:07 PM
I've been pacing around all day like a caged animal.. My 5 year old has asked a dozen times when the game is gonna start. Kinda like being in the car. Are we there yet?? LOLIs the fucking game on already??

Hows it going? Longtime no see man.

pittstang5
02-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Super Bowl Inactive List

Steelers Inactives
QB Charlie Batch (3rd)
RB Jonathan Dwyer
DE Aaron Smith
T Chris Scott
OL Dorian Brooks
DT Steve McLendon
CB Crezdon Butler
LB Jason Worilds

Packers Inactives
LB Erik Walden
RB Dimitri Nance
CB Josh Gordy
QB Graham Harrell (3rd)
T Evan Dietrich-Smith
CB Brandon Underwood
FB Quinn Johnson
OL Nick McDonald

No Quinn Johnson - tells me they are going to be passing...alot. I guess Hall is better in pass protection.

denverYooper
02-06-2011, 04:09 PM
I was surprised Pouncey wasn't listed out but then I just saw he was IR'ed.

superfan
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Super Bowl Inactive List

Steelers Inactives
QB Charlie Batch (3rd)
RB Jonathan Dwyer
DE Aaron Smith
T Chris Scott
OL Dorian Brooks
DT Steve McLendon
CB Crezdon Butler
LB Jason Worilds

Packers Inactives
LB Erik Walden
RB Dimitri Nance
CB Josh Gordy
QB Graham Harrell (3rd)
T Evan Dietrich-Smith
CB Brandon Underwood
FB Quinn Johnson
OL Nick McDonald

Johnson inactive is a bit surprising considering all the playing time he has gotten recently. Guessing that means very little or no fullhouse or wishbone or whatever it's called.

Underwood inactive can only be a good thing. Too bad Walden wasn't able to get healthy, but not surprising.

Guiness
02-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Anyone watching the pre-game show right now?

They just said the fire marshal found some seats to be unsafe, so people can't sit in them. They're going to find them new seats, or refund the money.

Can you imagine being at the SB, then being told you have to leave??? Can't see that going well!

green_bowl_packer
02-06-2011, 04:20 PM

They just said the fire marshal found some seats to be unsafe, so people can't sit in them. They're going to find them new seats, or refund the money.

Can you imagine being at the SB, then being told you have to leave??? Can't see that going well!

Thought I heard the women on NFLN say they were going to offer them 3X their money back.

Packgator
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM

There's also a different story going around about the seats. That they aren't ready!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/06/failure-to-complete-temporary-seating-leaves-some-ticket-holders-out-in-the-cold/

Guiness
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Super Bowl Inactive List

Steelers Inactives
QB Charlie Batch (3rd)
RB Jonathan Dwyer
DE Aaron Smith
T Chris Scott
OL Dorian Brooks
DT Steve McLendon
CB Crezdon Butler
LB Jason Worilds

Packers Inactives
LB Erik Walden
RB Dimitri Nance
CB Josh Gordy
QB Graham Harrell (3rd)
T Evan Dietrich-Smith
CB Brandon Underwood
FB Quinn Johnson
OL Nick McDonald

Thoughts on this list...

Pouncey is not on the inactive list? What does that mean?

Quinn Johnson is inactive, feels like we're giving up on our running game early.

EDS is inactive, so I guess Spitz is the backup center. Surprised, because he hasn't been on the game day roster in a while, has he?

Guiness
02-06-2011, 04:24 PM
Thought I heard the women on NFLN say they were going to offer them 3X their money back.

That wouldn't even begin to cut it.

What about plane tickets, motel rooms, meals?

What if they bought them from scalpers for a few $$$. What if they bought them from Mike Tice, for 10x face value?

TennesseePackerBacker
02-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Green and yellow, green and yellow, green and yellow.

Packers win 27-23

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Thoughts on this list...

Pouncey is not on the inactive list? What does that mean?

Quinn Johnson is inactive, feels like we're giving up on our running game early.

EDS is inactive, so I guess Spitz is the backup center. Surprised, because he hasn't been on the game day roster in a while, has he?

Pouney was placed on IR

wist43
02-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Johnson inactive is a bit surprising considering all the playing time he has gotten recently. Guessing that means very little or no fullhouse or wishbone or whatever it's called.

Underwood inactive can only be a good thing. Too bad Walden wasn't able to get healthy, but not surprising.

I think that's a good sign... spread 'em out, and run up the scoreboard like a pinball machine :)

AtlPackFan
02-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm not sure my heart can take this. And Patler's prediction has me worried.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 04:49 PM
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING

JIMMY, HOWIE, STRAHAN ALL PICKED GREEN BAY
and
TERRY BRADSHAW PICKED THE OTHER TEAM

Fourth Game in a Row !!!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure my heart can take this. And Patler's prediction has me worried.

Patler correctly predicted Favre would retire before he tried to retire the first year
Patler predicted a loss to the NY Giants when NONE of us saw that coming

I warned Patler about this

But he still predicted Pittsburgh
so
Now Guido is taking care of him !

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 04:51 PM
IF only I had a herium of the Bikini Girls giving me body dances while GB played in the SB..........then life could be no better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

esoxx
02-06-2011, 04:53 PM
This game has to get here, I've crapper twice in the past hour, and I feel another building.

You may have to think about moving a TV in to the bathroom.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 04:58 PM
HELP
can somebody post the betting thread ? We had one in here with all the SB odds and I can't frickin find it

Kiwon
02-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Cool pre-game so far

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 04:59 PM
THE STARS ARE ALIGNING

JIMMY, HOWIE, STRAHAN ALL PICKED GREEN BAY
and
TERRY BRADSHAW PICKED THE OTHER TEAM

Fourth Game in a Row !!!!

Did anyone hear who Greenie took on Mike and Mike?

denverYooper
02-06-2011, 05:03 PM
About to head to the neighbor's to keep the mojo going!

GO PACK GO!

wootah
02-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Damn, hope you get your azz home in time.

Ok, i'm in. It's 6 after midnight here. Gotta go to work at 8. I think I might forget to put on the alarm :)

swede
02-06-2011, 05:11 PM
On Friday my first graders and I sang a cute little Packer song at the all-school Packer pep rally, and we told some groaners. I asked the questions and they all sang out the answers in their cute little first-grade voices.

Why did Coach McCarthy smash his piggy bank before the Super Bowl?

Because he wanted his QUARTERBACK!

Why isn't Pittsburgh's team allowed in the bank?

Because they're the STEELERS!

Who is steering Green Bay's bus to the Super Bowl?

Donald DRIVER!

What will the Green Bay defense have for lunch on Super Bowl Sunday?

A ROETHLISBURGER!

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:11 PM
I can't take this shit anymore... let's roll.... GO PACK GO!!!

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
On Friday my first graders and I sang a cute little Packer song at the all-school Packer pep rally, and we told some groaners. I asked the questions and they all sang out the answers in their cute little first-grade voices.

Why did Coach McCarthy smash his piggy bank before the Super Bowl?

Because he wanted his QUARTERBACK!

Why isn't Pittsburgh's team allowed in the bank?

Because they're the STEELERS!

Who is steering Green Bay's bus to the Super Bowl?

Donald DRIVER!

What will the Green Bay defense have for lunch on Super Bowl Sunday?

A ROETHLISBURGER!

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fosco33
02-06-2011, 05:21 PM
LET'S DO THIS!!

Beer, Brats, Packers on SuperBowl Sunday.... watching it with my two kids (1 and 2 yrs old). Can't wait to recount this game for them in about 8-10 years.

GO PACK!

FavreChild
02-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Let's do this, Packer Rats!!!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:23 PM
IS MIKE TOMLIN OMAR EPPS

Fosco33
Since this is a SNF game... here's for goodluck!

http://y100fm.com/images/2009/08/faith12745_o.jpg

wootah
christina looks like trash. they had to switch to an image of hawk to make her look better.

wist43
02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Is it me, or did she just butcher the National Anthem???

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM

yeah, umm she got it a bit wrong

The Shadow
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Why is it so nec to butcher the National Anthem?

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:28 PM

No it's not just you... and now we have to sit through more crap before we get this gig on the ROAD ALREADY!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Gotta get my first post out of the way.

national Anthem: 6 of 10
Aguilara? 5-10

wootah
02-06-2011, 05:34 PM
come on jarrett bush!

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
special teams! DOH

wootah
dodged a bullet there

Jimx29
fucking ST....fuck that dumbfuck

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 05:39 PM
fucking ST....fuck that dumbfuck

shit.....fire that worthless fuck during the game. Set the tone for no more bullshit ST play

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 05:40 PM
DD!!

wootah
shit.....fire that worthless fuck during the game. Set the tone for no more bullshit ST play

great to have you online, numb ;)

easy cheesy
DRIVER!!!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:42 PM
we are NOT going to run on Pitt

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 05:42 PM
damn it jordy

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:43 PM
COME ON WHITE BOY

Jimx29
we are NOT going to run on Pitt

not a promising look so far

wootah
Damn, that was a great throw by Arod

easy cheesy
What the fuck is up with Nelson.... CATCH THE FUCKIN' BALL...

Bretsky
ONE DROP
that was sad

and on a SIDENOTE

2nd and Ten is NOT a running down

gbgary
02-06-2011, 05:44 PM
coulda had that

wist43
02-06-2011, 05:44 PM
ONE DROP
that was sad

and on a SIDENOTE

For McCarthy it is :)

Almost always... incomplete on 1st??? he's running on 2nd.

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:45 PM
ONE DROP
that was sad

and on a SIDENOTE

Roger that!

wist43
call it first series jitters :)

Packers4Glory
fucking WRs! Nelson this time

wist43
02-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Here's the trouble...

Can't stop the run??? we're in big trouble

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Pitts looking jumpy....I like that.

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 05:49 PM
nicw run D

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Pitts looking jumpy....I like that.

Precisely....now...let's not drop the frickin' ball....

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 05:52 PM
thanks for not running on 2nd and 3rd down

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 05:54 PM
STARKS!!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:54 PM
huge run even if it was third down and inches

wist43
02-06-2011, 05:55 PM
hey, mccarthy read my post... incomplete on 1st, pass on 2nd... what were the odds, lol

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:55 PM
fought like hell for that half yd......but a first down.......nice run

gbgary
02-06-2011, 05:57 PM
we're moving the ball. keep it up.

the guys are gonna get sore necks from looking up.

gbgary
02-06-2011, 05:58 PM
we're moving the ball. keep it up.

the guys are gonna get sore necks from looking up.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Tails never fails, except when you play the Pack!

Can't run on the Steelers? Horsebleep.

Go PACK GO!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 05:59 PM
huge play by AROD

gbgary
02-06-2011, 05:59 PM
keep it up mm.

wootah
02-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Rodgers is a beast.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Going to need to chip Woodley

AtlPackFan
02-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Jordy!!!

wootah
JORDYYYYYY

gbgary
td!!!!! perfect throw. JORDY!

pbmax
Going to need to chip Woodley

Not Woodley, but who cares?

NELSON!!

easy cheesy
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT.... TD BABY

wist43
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:03 PM
dat's PRIMETIME

retailguy
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This does not fit with your image around here, Eeyore!

gbgary
jordy is very busy.

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 06:04 PM
MM's gamble pays off on 3rd and short!

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
mmmhmmmm .... back those pricks up

Sidebar- The commercials suck thus far

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
need better kick coverage. thank god for the penalty.

pbmax
02-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Some folks have been predicting the 3 and 4 WR to have big games. So far, looks solid. Great to have the lead. Now keep it.

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:07 PM
nick collins

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 06:08 PM
why can't we cover kicks worth a damn? really.

wootah
WOWWWWW

easy cheesy
HOLY FUCKIN' SHOOT ME RUNNIN'.... BIG BEN MY ASS.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!

retailguy
02-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Priceless. Holy crap.

wootah
What a great return!

pbmax
Best FA signing EVER!!!!

:)

wist43
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

again :)

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 06:10 PM
raplestburger looks shook.......this is good

Jimx29
The game just got a whole lot easier for M3....I don't think he can even fuck this up.

Packers4Glory
nick collins

u fucker!!!!!!!1

pbmax
02-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Dumb penalty Kemo, Thanks

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:14 PM
come on d

Packers4Glory
damn dumb penalty Nick...puts D in a bad spot.

retailguy
Dumb penalty Kemo, Thanks

Yep, really stupid. We'll take it!

retailguy
02-06-2011, 06:15 PM
yikes - Michael Vick?

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Clock that fucker... hurt knee my ass... CRUSH....

pbmax
Hawk shouldn't have looped in. Lost all contain.

gbgary
great start for the Pack. need to stop them this drive.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:17 PM
gap control; gotta have it with Big Ben
this fourteen pt gap does not faze him

Packers4Glory
02-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Big Ben Faker

pbmax
02-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Wood with nice solo effort

Bretsky
what a nice tackle by Woody

Jimx29
raplestburger looks shook.......this is good

let him run again....it can only be good for the Pack for him to further injure the gimpy gam

pbmax
MOON!

gbgary
williams

Bretsky
great play by Tramon
hold them to a FG

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:20 PM
crap
too much time for BBen

Sanders is a good playr

pbmax
02-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Bad spot.

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Matthews with a real nice tackle

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:21 PM
come on d

Kiwon
02-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Gotta hold 'em here

Jimx29
great tackling there line

pbmax
Nice force on the edge by the DBs

Bretsky
hold em
pass rush

Kiwon
Yes, good tackle

pbmax
Collins playing like a Pro Bowler

gbgary
nice stop

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:23 PM
great tackle by Collins to keep Wallace from FD

Jimx29
OK, there goes the shutout.....barely

pbmax
I have an idea. Score again,

Bretsky
Let's come out with Hoody mentality now and aggressively put up another seven

Jimx29
02-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Next time you pay $20 for a sixer of Bud....now you know why

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:25 PM
I've been telling every gambler for the past two weeks
Bet the over on the final note of the national anthem and bet the over on the Super Bowl
we'll see if I was right on the second count

Jimx29
commercials so far..... 3 of 10 would be generous

easy cheesy
What shit commercials... even though Mike thinks Kim's rack is "unreal"....lol

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:26 PM
hey, our specials even got past the twenty !!!

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:27 PM
yes, these commercials suck
Unimaginative and more importantly, lacking HOTTIES

easy cheesy
I'm so stoked... I need some anxiety meds... GO PACK GO!!!!

Jimx29
I've been telling every gambler for the past two weeks
Bet the over on the final note of the national anthem and bet the over on the Super Bowl
we'll see if I was right on the second count

I was convinced that the under was a solid, but my luck so far with betting is par for course

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 06:29 PM
yes, these commercials suck
Unimaginative and more importantly, lacking HOTTIES

HELLZ YEAH... WHERE'S THE T&A?

pbmax
Sanders off teh field

Jimx29
I'm so stoked... I need some anxiety meds... GO PACK GO!!!!

Huff the co2 from your aerosol cheese

Kiwon
02-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Crap, short of the first down

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:30 PM
DEAR DONALD
On their and five do not run a four and a half yard route

Kiwon
02-06-2011, 06:31 PM
Good coverage

easy cheesy
FUCK!

Packers4Glory
why is my tv screwed up? anyone elses?

gbgary
hope dd is ok but it didn't look good

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:32 PM
HELLZ YEAH... WHERE'S THE T&A?

DITTO; if this keeps up I may need to just look at Jenn Sterger pictures during the breaks

Seriously Coke..................you SUCK

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 06:32 PM

ummmm....no... what's screwed up about it?

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:33 PM

not mine

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:34 PM
stupid to bring that up

Bretsky
let's go D

hey, anybody see a HOLD on Matthews ??????????????

wist43
That was stupid...

Bretsky
YES..........the REF DID too

pbmax
Uh oh. Driver to locker room

gbgary
02-06-2011, 06:35 PM
come on d

retailguy
Uh oh. Driver to locker room

Not good.

Gotta stop the run!

Bretsky
OK...Mike Wallace is the top Steeler WR, right ? On first and twenty we might want to guard him

pbmax
Stuffing the LOS but allowing cutbacks

wist43
we could be in trouble now... if they take another 6 minutes off the clock and score...

TOP could be an issue in the 2nd half...

Bretsky
02-06-2011, 06:36 PM
tide feels like it's turning
our offense needed to do something last drive

pbmax
OK...Mike Wallace is the top Steeler WR, right ? On first and twenty we might want to guard him

Cover 2 baby.

Jimx29
make him pay for the run boys

Packers4Glory
hope james Jones is ready

easy cheesy
02-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Huff the co2 from your aerosol cheese

Xanax.... always been very very good to me...

gbgary
someone needs to spy ben

retailguy
good run stop there!

Bretsky
nice run blitz DOM

BIG STOP HERE GUYS

Jimx29
I'm full of confidence in M3 right now......

retailguy
02-06-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm full of confidence in M3 right now......

Oh hell.

pbmax
Good catch. Buch is dime

Bretsky
CRAP; not bad coverage but Bush but dang that dude never makes a play

pbmax
Bishop with fantastic tackle