PDA

View Full Version : Mraynrand: "I'm retiring"

mraynrand
02-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Seriously, it's time to go. With all the recent in-fighting - The anger towards Retailguy, JH, and battles with Bobblehead and the inconsolable Tarlam!, this Packerrats season has just stretched on to long and I'm quite frankly tired. Half of Packerrats is on my ignore list, including me. I've done everything I've set out to do. Multiple incorrect predictions, a string of pointless photoshopped pictures re-posted until they've become annoyances (some just the first time), a collection of dog references and pictures that have become trite, and finally just plain lousy football knowledge and commentary, makes me realize that my time has past. Plus, I have multiple sprained knuckles in my dominant typing hand, blisters on my fingertips. The game just isn't as exciting as it once was. I feel no desire to put in the off season work to prepare for next year. And where is the challenge? No skilled nemesis on FYI, no fun in the Romper Room, no interest in the Garbage can. I feel sort of like a veteran of the Packers - that guy can retire at the pinnacle of his career. Similarly, I can retire having reached the absolute depths of internet blogging depravity - an achievement in it's own right. There are no tears, no looking to the heavens. No unretirement will follow and I won't try to maneuver my way into blogging on a Vikings website. I've run out the string, jeopardized my job, alienated myself from my family with my on-line addiction, and generally created ill-will wherever I go. With a Packer victory and championship, there is really nothing left to live for as a fan, so it's time to put down the playthings of childhood and become a man. There are jobs to be done around the house: A toilet needs unclogging, a picture re-hung, a child deloused. These are the things that will occupy my retirement. I'll miss the camaraderie of Packerrats, the love, the hatred, the little spats over Favre's weasel and Crosby's FG percentage from 53 and 1/2 yards. The amount the defensive backs' head was turned towards the ball - the knife edge between super extra-crispy defensive back stardom and Bushesque derision. The use of -esque. I'll miss that too. It's so Mraynrandesque. There is sadness in my heart as the moment of my leaving approaches. Perhaps one tear - just one - for my home, my friends, at Packerrats? Not a chance.

red
02-07-2011, 01:22 PM
i think someone needs to take a timeout, i know i'm due too

take some time off, recharge, and be ready to go for next season

this season has been a long emotional ride, i think a lot of people feel a little warn out and need some time away from football talk

Lurker64
02-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Hopefully you get "the itch" around draft time, or whenever the offseason gets interesting again.

I mean, hell... we just won the superbowl, isn't this when everybody should be feeling good?

Badgerinmaine
02-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Mr. AR: Go unclog the toilet, and then pull a Favre-like unretirement around training camp time. We know the off-season workouts are brutal. :-)

PA Pack Fan
02-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Sounds like Favre!

swede
02-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Good use of "Myrandesque". Joe says I can have your locker.

HowardRoark
02-07-2011, 01:43 PM
http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/mariners/Howard-Beale.jpg

Freak Out
02-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Damn....there is an ignore function? Nice.

Cheesehead Craig
02-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Bad dog.

bobblehead
02-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Rand, the place will not be the same without battling you. I am chartering a plane in the morning to fly to Ohio so I can beg you to come back for ONE MORE RUN at it. I'm sure if I try I can get 2 more rats to join me, and maybe Joe can drive you around town if necessary. Don't go just yet, there are too many young cocky posters that you need to put in their place still....we need to get revenge on JS for ostracizing us all from their chat room....and don't get me started on the publishers of the JS.

For my part I promise to not make you put in any offseason work. You don't have to post in the TC threads or speculate about our roster. Just show up when we kick off next season on the thursday before other teams kickoff and all will be forgiven. I will also go out and recruit posters who stimulate you more....who complement your unique skillset instead of looking for ones to eventually replace you. I just want you to stay before its too late and you end up posting on packerchatters or some other rival forum.

Joe
02-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Sounds like Favre!

Winner!

Moving to the Romper Room....

bobblehead
02-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Winner!

Moving to the Romper Room....

well then, I guess I'm done with this thread as I never look at that.

Joe
02-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Good use of "Myrandesque". Joe says I can have your locker.

Actually, I've been offered about $25 bucks for it, if, I have the dog crap cleaned up and have it checked for fleas.

Joe
02-07-2011, 02:08 PM
well then, I guess I'm done with this thread as I never look at that.

Then I guess everyone can talk about you, and you won't notice.

SkinBasket
02-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Bobblehead's a homo. Like that fat kid with anger issues on glee.

Done and done.

Next.

Joemailman
02-07-2011, 03:13 PM
How long before Mraynrand asks for his release from Packerrats so he can switch to Sports Bubbler?

Joe
02-07-2011, 03:29 PM
How long before Mraynrand asks for his release from Packerrats so he can switch to Sports Bubbler?

If I'm successful in trading him, who should we ask for, or would it be better to get the 3rd round pick and see if I can trade down further for depth?

HowardRoark
02-07-2011, 03:29 PM
If I'm successful in trading him for a 3rd round pick, who should we ask for?

trey wingnut

Joe
02-07-2011, 03:31 PM
trey wingnut

I'm unsure I can handle two of him. One is sometimes a challenge.

Zool
02-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Bobblehead's a homo. Like that fat kid with anger issues on glee.

Done and done.

Next.

Not sure what sucks more. Glee or the fact that you know enough about it to reference a character. I'm not happy about this at all Skin.

Joemailman
02-07-2011, 04:02 PM
I think we should ask for Humbert Humbert.

sheepshead
02-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Mraynrand. Thanks

and I echo your sentiments. Hostility and hatred seem to be an accepted form of communication here. I don't see the useful packer insight I used to come here for, any longer. Tired indeed.

Joemailman
02-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Damn....there is an ignore function? Nice.

Yes there is, which is why I never saw your post.

Freak Out
02-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Mraynrand. Thanks

and I echo your sentiments. Hostility and hatred seem to be an accepted form of communication here. I don't see the useful packer insight I used to come here for, any longer. Tired indeed.

There still is some very good insight into the team and game in the Packer forum....the rest of the drama and craziness is just icing on the Baskin Robbins like clown cake we call Packerrats.

SkinBasket
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Not sure what sucks more. Glee or the fact that you know enough about it to reference a character. I'm not happy about this at all Skin.

You're like the kid in the wheelchair.

SkinBasket
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
There still is some very good insight into the team and game in the Packer forum....the rest of the drama and craziness is just icing on the Baskin Robbins like clown cake we call Packerrats.

I'm going to punch you in your uterus.

Freak Out
02-07-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm going to punch you in your uterus.

This is the content I come around for.

Scott Campbell
02-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Don't believe any of this family/work crap. He's eloping with Harlan. And don't bother asking me how I know that.

Bretsky
02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
if serious I'll miss your posting; honestly maybe I've been really out of it lately but I haven't noticed the recent tension/fights. Maybe I've just missed the threads or they were going down when I wasn't paying attention. I thought it has been really good around here karma wise lately

MadtownPacker
02-07-2011, 09:28 PM
There is sadness in my heart as the moment of my leaving approaches. Perhaps one tear - just one - for my home, my friends, at Packerrats? Not a chance.Dont sweat it. There are plenty just like you waiting in line to replace you.

http://www.smilinggoat.com/crackers/The_Crackers.jpg

Zool
02-07-2011, 10:21 PM
You're like the kid in the wheelchair.

Dust off your vag and go watch a couple episodes of Spartacus. Stop watching Glee.

MadtownPacker
02-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Dust off your vag and go watch a couple episodes of Spartacus. Stop watching Glee.
Spartacus does kick ass. You watching the new one? Is there a thread about it?

Freak Out
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Spartacus does kick ass. You watching the new one? Is there a thread about it?

ya....I figured you for the sweaty slave boy type.

SkinBasket
02-07-2011, 11:48 PM

I don't watch it. I sleep while my wife watches it. I actually had the joyful experience of hearing myself snoring last night while she watched it. Except then I was awake again and caught another 30 seconds of some retards prattling on about singing and queers.

I will not watch Spermicus. I don't want to sully my fond memories of Rome. Seriously, this is like the 4th series based on that time period and I'm already over it. Justified and Archer on FX hold my heart now.

SkinBasket
02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/180532_1723599501233_1575724732_2995736_3449122_n. jpg

Kiwon
02-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Seriously, it's time to go..... There are jobs to be done around the house: A toilet needs unclogging, a picture re-hung, a child deloused.

Ah, come on rand, don't go. Lice are good for kids. That one can wait.

HowardRoark
02-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Favresque.

mraynrand
02-16-2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.struckoutlooking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/favre-crying-218x300.jpg

mraynrand
02-16-2011, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixx66T-FPYM

MichiganPackerFan
02-22-2011, 02:23 PM
if serious I'll miss your posting; honestly maybe I've been really out of it lately but I haven't noticed the recent tension/fights. Maybe I've just missed the threads or they were going down when I wasn't paying attention. I thought it has been really good around here karma wise lately

Haven't been on here in weeks, maybe a month or more. What the hell happened?

Little Whiskey
02-22-2011, 02:28 PM
he pulled a favre. it just didn't take the whole offseason to come back. he's already here.

MichiganPackerFan
02-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Just sounded like a cyber war had gone off in here - NOT what I was expecting after a Packers SuperBowl Win

Little Whiskey
02-22-2011, 03:14 PM
if you've been absent for a few months, you missed an actual cyber war.

mraynrand
02-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Haven't been on here in weeks, maybe a month or more. What the hell happened?

Nothing. There was a thread called "Chad Clifton: "I'm not retiring" so I wrote this thread up - For entertainment purposes only!! - even if I'm the only one amused!:lol:

MJZiggy
02-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Nothing. There was a thread called "Chad Clifton: "I'm not retiring" so I wrote this thread up - For entertainment purposes only!! - even if I'm the only one amused!:lol:

See and we all thought it was just a Favre joke.

MadtownPacker
02-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Bitch you got 3 pages, quit being a fucking crybaby!

HowardRoark
02-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Bitch you got 3 pages, quit being a fucking crybaby!

Only 3?!?!?!??

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/sites/tampabay.com.blogs.the-buzz-florida-politics/files/images/typepad-legacy-files/95423.mark_foley.jpg

mraynrand
02-24-2011, 08:35 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hcR7hr4LLQg/0.jpg

Kiwon
02-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Seriously, it's time to go....There are jobs to be done around the house: A toilet needs unclogging, a picture re-hung, a child deloused. These are the things that will occupy my retirement.

How could you make light of children with head lice? You heartless cad!

Well, at least you did not try the novice sports writer shtick. It's already been tried.

mraynrand
02-24-2011, 12:22 PM
How could you make light of children with head lice? You heartless cad!

Well, at least you did not try the novice sports writer shtick. It's already been tried.

Just look at that Cleft Crusty guy - he's set back sports journalism 50 years!

Brando19
03-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Speaking of Spartacus...it started out good, but now it's just a bunch of queers humping. If I wanted to see that, I'd go to Skin and Freak Out's "secret place."

mraynrand
06-09-2013, 12:24 PM
addiction is a terrible thing Howard. Glad to see you are not dead.

Iron Mike
06-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Can I at least get the Ole' Cleedius w/bling picture before you bug out???

mraynrand
01-29-2016, 02:45 PM
bump for Harlan

Harlan Huckleby
01-29-2016, 03:01 PM
Way to step all over my big moment

Joemailman
01-29-2016, 03:18 PM
Damn. Lot of great members in this thread who aren't here anymore. :sad:

mraynrand
01-29-2016, 03:34 PM

And now Harlan is gone too. It makes you want to cry.

woodbuck27
01-29-2016, 08:52 PM

and ......One....... who needs his lame brain 'attention whore' ass kicked.

Ohh............. I take that back.....or do I...... my bad........ahhh maybe not!?

Ohh dear .......... I need to consult with a dear Friend RE: Prayer.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS38mIDUSGFgD9DYDe8nTOTbVDqHSYXS SZjJ8dkP04o-wqUb9-K

My friend informs me:

" 'A Higher Power' laughs with you, not at you - unless you pray for something really stupid."

So that's out. What ever can I do !? .......... Back to square ONE.

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 08:01 AM

Ohh............. I take that back.....or do I...... my bad........ahhh maybe not!?

Ohh dear .......... I need to consult with a dear Friend RE: Prayer.

Man, you're a real asshole.

woodbuck27
02-01-2016, 08:25 AM

http://www.quote-coyote.com/album/small/Albert-Einstein-Knowledge-Quotes.jpg

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 08:30 AM
http://www.quote-coyote.com/album/small/Albert-Einstein-Knowledge-Quotes.jpg

Posted by the guy who just threatened to kick someone's "whore ass" on the internet.

woodbuck27
02-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Posted by the guy who just threatened to kick someone's "whore ass" on the internet.

Are you.......... 'Reading Challenged'?

Does prejudice and an abusive nature cloud your thinking and pronounced views?

There is immediate HELP awaiting you.

Cal 1-800 - 546 - errrrrrr

No sense wasting time :bang: .... and you, and ALL THAT.

Better for anyone subject to you low self esteem and horrific disorder and weakness and resultant abuse to simply:

Hit 'the Delete Button.

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Are you.......... 'Reading Challenged'?

Does prejudice and an abusive nature cloud your thinking and pronounced views?

There is immediate HELP awaiting you.

Cal 1-800 - 546 - errrrrrr

No sense wasting time :bang: .... and you, and ALL THAT.

Better for anyone subject to you low self esteem and horrific disorder and weakness and resultant abuse to simply:

Hit 'the Delete Button.

I suggest that maybe you should put your pants back on and get cleaned up for visitor's day.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2018744!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/article-cosby-2-1121.jpg

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 10:43 AM

You speak from experience? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 11:01 AM
I got 100 bucks on Woodbuck! Skinbasket is no fighter, just a very aggressive lover.

woodbuck27
02-01-2016, 11:01 AM
You speak from experience? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Skinbasket (my fellow):

Isn't the ideal of anything and sincerely applying some fair thinking on that a matter a commitment or a dedicated process?

Your not unintelligent...just really stupid at times. If you ever set a bear trap in your back yard. You'd step right in it over and over and..........over again.

You need help but I realize sadly....psycho Analysis is NOT for the Narcissist. It's also given your 'stay at home circumstances'...... cost restrictive.

It's a shame.

Thus the obvious and fragile ego trip to insult yourself by your dark bigotry and 'of course' demise.

a) You were severely abused in your upbringing.`You grew up neglected. That`s a thing of your past`skinBasket and it poisoned you every day your challenged tp contribite.

All that seems too obvious to me, based in some concerned observation That's likely due to a considerable frustration with yourself and life.

It has to be rough for you and my sincerest sympathy.Thinking is a process.

Arriving at a conclusion to better yourself means effort and visits to different places. Your going to need some courage and the way you post such derision here smacks of the coward.

I feel so genuinely sad for you skinBasket.

When I encounter people like you I almost abandon my strong Faith. Then I realize the almost sure waste in going there. I almost want to expand on imagining and adopt REAL hope for people like you. How specifically is that in terms of a real vehicle for change >>> to decency. That for example:

There's a second life where you might get it all sorted out >>> to right your sinking ship...that there's a lot more and hope for the likes of you.starboard...well better).

Good Luck ! I just presented you with a REAL gift. Get moving. Get to work and act decent to everyone in the Process. No

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Thinking is a process.

you should try it sometime

woodbuck27
02-01-2016, 11:35 AM
you should try it sometime

Look and READ this :

This is DONE ! You waste the Forum privilege.

Your rotten ways and no decency or manners, myraynrand:

DELETE !

Deputy Nutz
02-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Dont overreact

HowardRoark
02-01-2016, 01:09 PM
http://legacy.nerdywithchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Oatmeal-Your-vs.-Youre.png

mraynrand
02-01-2016, 01:13 PM

http://images2.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/jill-dahne-love-psychic-predicts-new-anu/u/original/6459647/tattoobuttgirl.jpg

Tattoo You!

SkinBasket
02-01-2016, 04:50 PM
I feel so genuinely sad for you skinBasket.

Then you should hang yourself. After you give the rope a rambling, confused lecture, filled with hypocrisy, stuttering, and gleeful self-righteousness, of course.

woodbuck27
02-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Then you should hang yourself. After you give the rope a rambling, confused lecture, filled with hypocrisy, stuttering, and gleeful self-righteousness, of course.

Hear now SkinBasket. Calm that temperament of yours.

Try some relaxation exercises . You have such a great amount of time at home all the time to schedule suck.

Maybe this will excite your soul? Maybe you've missed out on an encouraging childhood? Not everyone has had all I have.

ENJOY !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzrHvwWjXEs

Isn't that so nice my friend.

I'm truly grateful for mentors and family that supported me whole heartedly. I enjoy mentoring...helping anyone as I see the need screaming at me.

I have hope; you'll get to that healing we all need at times when most we project is negative ie sour grapes. Chin Up Dear Skinbasket. We all know your shouts for help. Many get right where you are right now.....have 'NO' shame.

A Friend>>>>>Ed. :

Deputy Nutz
02-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Skinbasket is just fucking with you because there is nothing else to do.

Deputy Nutz
02-02-2016, 02:01 PM
or

He is just fucking sick of you.

woodbuck27
02-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Skinbasket is just fucking with you because there is nothing else to do.

SkinBasket and me:

a)

http://fscomps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP039/k0398236.jpg

and then:

b)

https://www.colourbox.com/preview/2446075-fried-fish-in-a-frying-pan.jpg

From where I come from he's simply sucked into his own black hole; floundering on the bank of some river. Cleaned and filleted...and eaten up.

For 'a joke'.

I'm a Maritimer...he's out of his league.

SkinBasket
02-02-2016, 02:14 PM
You have such a great amount of time at home all the time to schedule suck.

I don't have trouble scheduling suck. In fact, I make time for it.

Your religious act is a failure. We've all seen your real nature. It's ugly and ungodly and self centered and pridefully sinful. Because you're an asshole who likes to bully people, in an incomprehensible and meandering fashion. Which is really worse than just your typical asshole, who is at least brief.

Deputy Nutz
02-02-2016, 05:24 PM
I just don't know if I could cook the whole fish like that. We should try it next time I come down

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 07:08 AM
You might as well cut the head off. It's not like you're going to eat it anyway.

Deputy Nutz
02-03-2016, 07:14 AM
I think eating the cheeks is supposed to be fancy.

Cheesehead Craig
02-03-2016, 07:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

woodbuck27
02-03-2016, 08:25 AM

http://www.harborfish.com/products/product-detail.php?id=116

Cod - Tongues & Cheeks

What they look like at the fish market.

Yea SknBasket we all know. Well 'most men' know and you..

http://www.harborfish.com/documents/product_images/Tongues_and_Cheeks.jpg

This is considered a highly desirable food choice in the Maritime Provinces of Canada ....a delicacy.

" People are very happy when their available at a fish market and those that enjoy them will pay the price. Simply coat them with a blend of flour (salt and pepper added) and then fry as you might a scallop. Delicious !

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Yea SknBasket we all know. Well 'most men' know and you..

Know what? You sure do make a lot of presumptions.

woodbuck27
02-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Know what? You sure do make a lot of presumptions.

Good morning sweetie.

Yes...you've noticed that I have good insight.

Thanks. I accept the compliment. :-)

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 09:02 AM
You going to answer the question or continue to act like Partial after a stroke?

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 09:05 AM

I saw a can of fish buttholes once. It was just lifesavers. Bwaaaa - waaaa.

mraynrand
02-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Good morning sweetie.

Yes...you've noticed that I have good insight.

Thanks. I accept the compliment. :-)

Presumptions do not equal insight. In your case, they highlight your ignorance and bigotry.

mraynrand
02-03-2016, 09:07 AM
I saw a can of fish buttholes once. It was just lifesavers. Bwaaaa - waaaa.

http://ace.mu.nu/Windows-Live-Writer/Overnight-_EC7F/analtattooimage_2.png

woodbuck27
02-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Presumptions do not equal insight. In your case, they highlight your ignorance and bigotry.

To assist your low self esteem and ignorance mraynrand as I must care except to be delivered from evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2325502/Map-shows-worlds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

A) I'm a Canadian and proud to state I'm certainly as a Canadian Christian NOT a bigot. As a matter of fact I feel terrible that too many people are bigots. As a Christian it's my duty to try my best to assist those who are often so misled by their ignorance and poor social management skills. To often at least attempt to help them (the person that suffers a fear of minorities) to relax their rotten ways and attitudes; realize the damage their prejudice (s) do to 'only' themselves.

B) I'm certainly ignorant in regards to many things and as a mere human being NOT all knowing.

C) Gratefully I'm well educated and therefore trained/capable/competent to determine any truth and knowledge on any topic/subject I ever take interest in.

For your ignorance on this topic:

http://news.ulster.ac.uk/podcasts/Bigotry.pdf

All the above support my claim and that I'm not a likely candidate as a bigot. Not that much from you deserves recognition in terms of what being honest is mraynrand.

On this forum I consider you 'the lowest' of what the essence of being a positive contributor is. The cancer you wreck on Packerrats and get away with is just a small measure of what is good and decent here. Your contribution cannot be taken seriously because overall Packerrats is a fine Packer fan site and survives your nonsense.
[SIZE=1]

In the LINK below:.....See.....5) Factors Influencing Bigotry

http://news.ulster.ac.uk/podcasts/Bigotry.pdf

SkinBasket
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
A) I'm a Canadian and proud to state I'm certainly as a Canadian Christian NOT a bigot. As a matter of fact I feel terrible that too many people are bigots. As a Christian it's my duty to try my best to assist those who are often so misled by their ignorance and poor social management skills.

God hates you.

Proverbs 6:16-19. You are an abomination unto him in several ways in just the past few days.

mraynrand
02-03-2016, 12:00 PM
As a Christian it's my duty to try my best to assist those who are often so misled by their ignorance and poor social management skills.

Messiah, save thyself!

woodbuck27
02-04-2016, 10:30 AM
God hates you.

Proverbs 6:16-19. You are an abomination unto him in several ways in just the past few days.

There is a PROMISE and I possess the FAITH:

I’ve called your name. You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.
When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end–
because I am God, your personal God… Isaiah 43:1-2

The Love we have adopted as a center of OUR lives as Jesus asked of all Christians. To help others discover 'the Light' as his appointed disciples and the right of merely being born as a child of GOD.

My primary purpose as God's child is to be happy that I'm the focus of God’s love. I never lose sight of this fact or TRUTH that GOD made all of us to LOVE and be loved. I take all courage and no fear in that knowledge SkinBasket. That is my shield and total comfort ...my protection from any that foolishly attempt harm against me. I'm aware that I always have GOD's approval as he knows my life. My faith is strong. I'm positive that GOD is always there ...the initiator of all good endeavour in my lifetime.

Your blessing awaits you SkinBasket. Take full assurance in that TRUTH as I pray for you.

It's too easy.

Merely ask.......HE awaits with such patience.

woodbuck27
02-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Messiah, save thyself!

GOD loves you also mraynrand....even 'you'.

SkinBasket
02-04-2016, 10:54 AM
I never lose sight of this fact or TRUTH that GOD made all of us to LOVE and be loved.

Then maybe you should stop being a lying asshole to everyone.

I'm aware that I always have GOD's approval as he knows my life. My faith is strong. I'm positive that GOD is always there ...the initiator of all good endeavour in my lifetime.

And you being a dick on an internet forum is your idea of a "good endeavor?" Or "endeavour," as you would say? God's love for you is not a blank check for you to be an asshole. You mock his love with evil deeds and false tongue.

mraynrand
02-04-2016, 11:23 AM
GOD loves you also mraynrand....even 'you'.

thank you for your blessing

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Then maybe you should stop being a lying asshole to everyone.

And you being a dick on an internet forum is your idea of a "good endeavor?" Or "endeavour," as you would say? God's love for you is not a blank check for you to be an asshole. You mock his love with evil deeds and false tongue.

http://previews.123rf.com/images/nomadsoul1/nomadsoul11302/nomadsoul1130200800/18074984-A-panoramic-face-of-very-angry-man-Stock-Photo-schizophrenia.jpg

"And you being a dick on an internet forum is your idea of a "good endeavor?" Or "endeavour," as you would say? God's love for you is not a blank check for you to be an asshole. You mock his love with evil deeds and false tongue."
SkinBasket

Response woodbuck27:

Are you ignorant? Well 'if so ..... it's now moot:

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

SkinBasket:

If you have a Bible or it doesn't matter use Google.

Please because I very much care...Read Luke: 6 37-42

mraynrand
02-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Luke: 6 37-42

I'm guessing you really don't understand that passage. Try: Matt 7:21.

mraynrand
02-05-2016, 09:59 PM
If you have a Bible or it doesn't matter use Google.

The Bible is more profound than Google. :)

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 10:15 PM
I'm guessing you really don't understand that passage. Try: Matt 7:21.

"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

On Judging your fellow man:

James 4:12

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Again .....and I understand:

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

mraynrand
02-05-2016, 11:14 PM
"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

On Judging your fellow man:

James 4:12

There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Again .....and I understand:

Matthew 7:1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

keep working at it. You have the wrong understanding of 'judge' as it pertains to what we are doing here.

Matt 18:15-17
Gal 6:1

and
Titus 3:10-11

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FALE3rz87cY

Kathleen Edwards w the Good Lovelies - Sister Golden Hair (the Dakota Tavern, Toronto - Aug 3/10)

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RwyBkQ48wE

The Good Lovelies perform "Kiss Me In The Kitchen" at ExploreMusic

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOO1MTOKYc

Jeff Martin performs "The Riverland Rambler"

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybrt4mWFttY

Jeff Martin 777 - The Ground Cries Out

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui24C0lT9cw

Jeff Martin - Black Snake Blues

woodbuck27
02-05-2016, 11:52 PM
This is the kind of talent you'll find any Saturday in Montreal, Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSK0ZVPsqk8

Amazing Blues Slide Guitar Street Musician

woodbuck27
02-06-2016, 12:08 AM
mraynrand:

The reason I have such taste in music. My Gram played organ and was choir director in the church for 42 years. It was by her influence that I got into music in a big way growing up in Saint John, NB singing as a soloist in a lot in church and school choirs and playing 'woodwind instruments in the Symphony Orchestra and Music Festivals ...My brother the same RE: loving music. He became an amazing guitar player and was the lead guitarist in some very notable bands. One of those was "Donnie and the Monarchs". This band was active as a Special Events band down East for > 30 years. I don't know if any other 'predominately same group' band played for so many years in the Maritimes. I'll look for something by this band.

First .......check this out: I just discovered it and want to share it with you. It's a street musician playing slide guitar in Paris, France. It's well done.....nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgg-M2mMU20

Amazing Street Guitarist plays Ghost Riders in the Sky in Paris - Hipster Vision

woodbuck27
02-06-2016, 12:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9o2oKOQIrM

Hotel California (Eagles ) - Eugenio Jedi Martinez - Street music at its best in Amsterdam

woodbuck27
02-06-2016, 06:22 PM
All that music.....?

Simply to sooth the soul.

mraynrand
02-06-2016, 07:22 PM
mraynrand:

The reason I have such taste in music. My Gram played organ and was choir director in the church for 42 years. It was by her influence that I got into music in a big way growing up in Saint John, NB singing as a soloist in a lot in church and school choirs and playing 'woodwind instruments in the Symphony Orchestra and Music Festivals ...My brother the same RE: loving music. He became an amazing guitar player and was the lead guitarist in some very notable bands. One of those was "Donnie and the Monarchs". This band was active as a Special Events band down East for > 30 years. I don't know if any other 'predominately same group' band played for so many years in the Maritimes. I'll look for something by this band.

First .......check this out: I just discovered it and want to share it with you. It's a street musician playing slide guitar in Paris, France. It's well done.....nice.

That's a nice story and all, but you shouldn't post personal information on this site.

woodbuck27
02-06-2016, 09:38 PM
That's a nice story and all, but you shouldn't post personal information on this site.

Ohh !

I've always been open.

SkinBasket
02-08-2016, 08:21 AM
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Let's try MORISSETTE 1:3-5

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

This all started with you judging others. Now that you've been called on it, and for being a poor Christian, you want to play the victim. You use scripture as an excuse, a crutch, and validation for bad behavior. Matthew 1:5 pertains exactly to you, but I suppose it's hard to see with that plank in your eye.

Deputy Nutz
02-08-2016, 08:36 AM
Skinbasket, you need to stop, you went to far this time.

SkinBasket
02-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Skinbasket, you need to stop, you went to far this time.

Where is far?

mraynrand
02-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Woodbutt needs to get the plank out of his ass

Deputy Nutz
02-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Where is far?

I am probably going to kill you severely next time I see you.

Deputy Nutz
02-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Woodbutt needs to get the plank out of his ass

The plank has always been there. He is what he is and to be fair the only time I find him entertaining is when he is losing his fucking marbles on an internet football forum.
At the same time I feel like folks on here are poking the old senile bear that can hardly defend himself anymore so they have something to do for the afternoon.
I am torn.

SkinBasket
02-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Don't try to be my Jesus!

mraynrand
02-08-2016, 12:04 PM
The plank has always been there. He is what he is and to be fair the only time I find him entertaining is when he is losing his fucking marbles on an internet football forum.
At the same time I feel like folks on here are poking the old senile bear that can hardly defend himself anymore so they have something to do for the afternoon.
I am torn.

I couldn't resist posting that line when it popped in my brain. Woody is OK, but he does have a streak of sanctimonious lunacy running through him.

http://disney-pal.com/Disneyland%20Paris/images/cafe_bush_balloo.jpg

woodbuck27
02-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Let's try MORISSETTE 1:3-5

It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

This all started with you judging others. Now that you've been called on it, and for being a poor Christian, you want to play the victim. You use scripture as an excuse, a crutch, and validation for bad behavior. Matthew 1:5 pertains exactly to you, but I suppose it's hard to see with that plank in your eye.

Holy Cow mister.

Your in very bad shape.

My kindest and most caring advice. PLEASE.

Get some help.

woodbuck27
02-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I am torn.

Lame Deputy.

The day I cannot defend myself Vs the rubbish you three present here would be a very sad day in my lifetime of dealing with bad ass punks such as all three of you are.

Back in the day I'd kick any one of your fricken ass's and laugh doing so. I wouldn't even get winded.

but now...I'm cool...calm.....collected.

I'm an adult with some decency in me Vs a trio (and add all you may need) to your trio of simple ass minded punks.

You Deputy Nutz (you disappoint me because I think you have some decent sense ....why even imagine you could be like SkinBasket and come on....mraynrand...you would aspire to be like those...whatever's .....Uuuuuch) and Skinbasket (a mental and emotional state that's painful to observe) and the worst phony I've ever encountered online...mraynrand ( a pure morsel of mere grizzle (a nothing/tasteless... and that's less than a 'small' piece of useless flesh). If the TRUTH hurts.....own it !

Your all simply......punks. lame brained clowns would be too complimentary.

Your bottom feeding dwellers. Sewers stink up a place better than the garbage you three sometimes actually imagine is entertaining here.

Neither of you and any combination of you presents NO challenge to me.

You three just don't have it. :-) Your up against a Canuck. Worse your up against a Maritimer. Worse your up against a Man....'a REAL MAN". Worse Your up against a gentleman skilled in matters of dealing with bad ass discourse.

You three produce shit. Easy...you simply delete it...FLUSH it ! :-)

Far worse...I'm tougher than all three of you slammed together like a bad meat sandwich between stale bred that I'd chuck in the garbage...outside. I don't want to stink up my house.

WORSE.....Your never going to reduce me to your level.

Is my position and you three clear? I don't like to repeat myself.

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Lame Deputy.

The day I cannot defend myself Vs the rubbish you three present here would be a very sad day in my lifetime of dealing with bad ass punks such as all three of you are.

Back in the day I'd kick any one of your fricken ass's and laugh doing so. I wouldn't even get winded.

I'm an adult with some decency in me Vs a trio (and add all you may need) to your trio of simple ass minded punks.

You Deputy Nutz (you disappoint me because I think you have some decent sense ....why even imagine you could be like SkinBasket and come on....mraynrand...you would aspire to be like those...whatever's .....Uuuuuch) and Skinbasket (a mental and emotional state that's painful to observe) and the worst phony I've ever encountered online...mraynrand ( a pure morsel of mere grizzle (a nothing/tasteless... and that's less than a 'small' piece of useless flesh). If the TRUTH hurts.....own it !

Your bottom feeding dwellers. Sewers stink up a place better than the garbage you three sometimes actually imagine is entertaining here.

You three just don't have it. :-) Your up against a Canuck. Worse your up against a Maritimer. Worse your up against a Man....'a REAL MAN". Worse Your up against a gentleman skilled in matters of dealing with bad ass discourse.

Far worse...I'm tougher than all three of you slammed together like a bad meat sandwich between stale bred that I'd chuck in the garbage...outside. I don't want to stink up my house.

Your never going to reduce me to your level.

not a chance! Well played sir, well played :)

HowardRoark
02-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Ummm, can you like repeat that?

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Lame Deputy.

How far back in the day are we talking about? Because back in my day there would be about .5% of the population that could go the distance with me. Now you can ramble on about your life story that you stole from some Brando movie from way back in the day, which I appreciate because it is entertaining. So thank you. Also please tell us a story about how good of a poker player you are. Those are a lot of fun!

Thank you for responding to my post in a clear readable font. I respect that. Respect can go a long way.

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
Ummm, can you like repeat that?

FLUSH it. your finished here.

SkinBasket
02-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Your going to regret saying that.

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 09:34 AM
^^^^
Who?

SkinBasket
02-09-2016, 09:56 AM
All of you. Your terrible people. Your going to be sorry when you get you're ass's kicked.

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 09:57 AM
^^^^
I am sort of worried, I have let myself go.

SkinBasket
02-09-2016, 09:57 AM
LOL. Lame deputy. Was that a salutation or a pronouncement?

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 09:59 AM
I sort of wish I could get rid of the "deputy".

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 10:14 AM
I sort of wish I could get rid of the "deputy".

your clearly Sheriff material

woodbuck27
02-09-2016, 11:44 AM
How far back in the day are we talking about? Because back in my day there would be about .5% of the population that could go the distance with me. Now you can ramble on about your life story that you stole from some Brando movie from way back in the day, which I appreciate because it is entertaining. So thank you. Also please tell us a story about how good of a poker player you are. Those are a lot of fun!

Thank you for responding to my post in a clear readable font. I respect that. Respect can go a long way.

For the sake of all that is ..GOOD this isn't about any ' LOW LIFE' trash talking pseudo physical fighting nonsense on theis sacred Forum.

You had to go there Ehh Deputy Nutz!

Fighter...back in rthe day. You's have to be mighty good to ever get the best of me. I've NEVER lost a fight. Had maybe 100 major fights in my lifetime. Your reduiced to nothing with my strike to your Adam's Apple that you never see coming Nutz. I'd clip (edited a typo .... Ed) you 5-6 times and the result...blood...yours on your cloths and then you losing it...anger and then I own you.

I'm the REAL fricken deal Nutz. Not some corn poln wanna be. I kick ass when it's called for.

Still today I love to fight an asshole. I just can't do that except on occasion when I can pick a spot. When my mood is just off a wee bit and some idiot....gets me at the WRONG time. Generally I'm of a generous and very positive nature. I enjoy by far most people. I'm always fair to anyone. I do have limitations.

I have a huge advantage and punks / assholes (and their run on mouths) and on the streets. Most of these crumbs have had run ins with the LAW. I'm clean as a whistle Sir. Before I beat the 'H' out of them if they push it. I warn them their going into the slammer that night.

I'm 69 years of age Nutz and if you and I went and you actually took me. You'd be 'the first'.

I'm equipped and able if I know it's going down to defend myself very very well. Fight with me one on one...I've taken on 5-6 guys with my back to a wall and did very well. I've had to lick Bouncers in clubs when they got heavy handed.

NUTZ forget back in the day. I'm in enormously great condition. HARD Nutz. I work my ass off to be so. You've never encountered any man tjhat would out work me even now at my age. My focus and hard work is uncommon in the least. NOT a brag ..non of this a brag. It's ALL TRUTH. So what as it doesn't get me to what I need here.....and mraynrand....GONE !

You and I today Deputyn Nutz..... and a foolish attempt by you to grease me:

You'd stand less than a minute with me.... then you'd be asleep.

I shit you NOT. I've got skills you wouldn't be able to handle. Most of all...I always back myself up. It's a great dishonour to bluff and real life.

I HAVE INTEGRITY Deputy Nutz. I don't exaggerate nor do I lie. For what then would I ever gain? I'm also NOT attempting to persuade you. Your not one to likely ever change. You enjoy being the Bad ASss ...Bad Boy. Even though I tink your a wanna be.

Why that Nutz?

Your a teacher. You need to have self respect. You deal with our future.

Now as I previously informed you. You never bug me. Your shallow in your hate.

Remember how disgusted you were that I won the inaugural Season's Pro Pickem (when was it.... the 2006 Season?). As if you Americans have the total hold on all things football and dominance in always being right and analysis and football.

Gheeeessssh.

Your dealing (again) with woodbuck27 and a proud Canadian with a history of success and winning.

That can be very frustrating. Like :bang: Your head on that wall ...see it...yes ...right over to ............. your left. [B]:idea:

YOU LOOKED ! So Please Deputy Nutz .....see it.

SkinBasket
02-09-2016, 12:16 PM
I'd clipm you 5-6 times

I clipm the shit outta punks ass's. I'll clipm you sista. I'll clipm yo cat. I'll clipm you're mother but the bitch is too fat.

:eyes: Adam Apple Strike of Flaming Gentlemanly Dementia +3! :eyes:

https://somecountryforoldmen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/fat-ninja-turtle.png
100 and OH! Motherfucker!

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Still today I love to fight an asshole. I'm in enormously great condition. HARD Nutz.

You'd stand less than a minute with me.... then you'd be asleep.

go to town on him, Woody. Own him. But give 'em a break and use some lube.

I shit you NOT. Most of all...I always back myself up.

Try some Metamucil

woodbuck27
02-09-2016, 12:35 PM
I clipm the shit outta punks ass's. I'll clipm you sista. I'll clipm yo cat. I'll clipm you're mother but the bitch is too fat.

:eyes: Adam Apple Strike of Flaming Gentlemanly Dementia +3! :eyes:

https://somecountryforoldmen.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/fat-ninja-turtle.png
100 and OH! Motherfucker!

STOP IT !

You've got me laughing.

I may be pissed off but I have a good sense of the HaHa.

:-) X 10... For a change a decent post from you SkinBasket.

I almost want too Rep it...... let me think.........well....this is never wrong....see .....the 'little guy' that guides me .....says....NO !

Also check out those nunchucks. That kid looks dangerous. Ever come up against a man that knows how to use them? You have to be quick underneath and firm to his wrist.

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 12:36 PM
I've had to lick Bouncers
Interesting way of handling yourself. I've never tried that.

I'm in enormously great condition. HARD Nutz.
Maybe

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 12:39 PM
I won the inaugural Season's Prom Pickem.

I didn't do so well at the Prom Pickem. I had three girls interested in me and I just couldn't decide. I went camping instead. Saved a lot of money, and probably an injection of some kind of horrible antibiotic.

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 12:41 PM
STOP IT !

You've got me laughing.

I may be pissed off but I have a good sense of the HaHa.

So you like making fun of retarded kids? Doesn't shock me.

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 12:45 PM
^^^^^
That's not a retarded kid, that's actually Skinbasket last Christmas.

mraynrand
02-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I kind of feel like Peyton Manning. Even though I've defeated an inferior opponent, I've still won, and now what is there left to prove? I may have to retire for good.

SkinBasket
02-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Take up boating.

Deputy Nutz
02-09-2016, 06:39 PM
I am sure Woody can tell everything there is to know about boating, he is amazing at just about everything.

woodbuck27
02-09-2016, 11:01 PM
I am sure Woody can tell everything there is to know about boating, he is amazing at just about everything.

Ben boating all my life Deputy. A boating EXPERT !?

NO ! LOL

Be more specific. What do you need to know? I have a good handle on boating and SAFETY. I can tell y'all a lot about adventure canoeing...my experience and give tips on success there. I know a wee bit about fishing boats and say the proper sized motor to use and the size of the craft.

Ohh and ma and amazing at everything in life:

Your too kind yet somehow misled. I'll first qualify this point you raise. I have experience much that I'm grateful for. Here's a hugh YET........

I haven't enough hours in a day ....enough days remaining in my life to even scratch the surface of all I'd wish to know Sir. I am a mere student of life stumbling along with my head held high and carrying all I truly am 'as a BIG STICK' to ward off any creeps that ever slip ahead of me on my intended path.

Yes boating.....a major attraction for me wherever I go. You know a lot about me Deputy and I feel somehow disappointed in myself that I have NOT been more successful in growing closer to you and your fine life. Alas...such it is that I know I am sensible to accept. WE cannot ever hope to change people. We might encourage them and some suggestion (s) of help they deserve but the buck stops right at that doorstep.

Back to my life's experience. I've been truly blessed and for that have much gratitude. I hope Y'all have 'at least' half as much as life grants me daily. The path to achieving the bliss that I enjoy is 'only' in my experience uncovered by a certain FAITH.

SkinBasket
02-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Bo is giving us his john boat for the new lake. He's getting ready to die.

Deputy Nutz
02-10-2016, 08:38 AM
Is that the guy that burned his face off?

SkinBasket
02-10-2016, 09:24 AM
His dad.

Deputy Nutz
02-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Good deal, now we can bring a cooler of beer on a boat.

woodbuck27
02-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Interesting way of handling yourself. I've never tried that.

Maybe No NOTa maybe.
If tok you onto my woodot to wor and handed you a chaisaw your sorry asswoud be on a stump as much asit would be helping to control that saw

Ever work in the woods for Ten hours on any given day in your lifetime Dputy Nutz? I can do that at 68 years of age (last Summer and Fall -2015) every day Monday - Friday and just love it. I love physical....real MAN's work.

Here's a challenge:

Get down o the floor after reading this post and do 1000 crunchs.

Tomorrow do 2000 crunchs and Friday 3000 I mean straight up all together without any rest Try it Deputy !

I can get down today.right now and do 5000 crunch's for a joke. Before you can really work right ( at a maximum performance level) or do much of anything physical your core needs to be HARD. Every bit of piss n vinegar that I do have in me comes from a mental capacity and confidence that's backed up with experience and conditioning. This wil surrize you Yur a lager ma than I am. I'm jst nde 5'-9 " and just got weighed myself this morning at 179 lbs. Every part of my body is muscled..HARD. You've never seen any man strike with the speed I possess. I can hit a man in the throat before he can wink. When he's coughing or puking I decide if he's going to go to sleep or not. If I reay don't lke him...I' kick him inside the right knee and the clip him behind the left ear. That takes about 3-4 seconds. f I reay don't like him..I box him and rip and tear at him until I must offer mercy. I don't ever lose a scrap Deputy. If some idiot blinsides me I'l get him with all the GUTS I possess. This ability to scrap wasn't a natural gift. I had to learn my skills. I grew up in the thoughest get down and ger dirty City in Canada. You often has to use self defense to just survive in the pen. I've never bee one to cower I any shadows. I've always been courageous and ready.

TRUST everything I"ve written here is the TRUTH, I'm the last man any asshole wants to screw with. I eat such u and spit them out. I don't respect nor do very well with stupidity.

I made up my mind.

mraynrand and woodbuck27.

I want Packerrats to simply after a concrete decision is made declare that forever neither of us can post the other. Read and then respond to the others post.

If one of us violates this Special Packerrats LAW RE: Declared for just mraynrand and me (woodbuck27).

That violator is to be BANNED in all his memberships (if and that does apply) for ever. ALLTIME to never return to Packerrats with any other membership.

I desire this proposal as it's reasonable and solves a BIG problem here for me. mrrayrand is certainly and for too long been STALKING me. That has to end !

HowardRoark
02-10-2016, 11:50 AM
What's your proposed rule exactly?

mraynrand
02-10-2016, 11:55 AM
What's your proposed rule exactly?

I think everyone should have to do 5000 crunches before each post.

HowardRoark
02-10-2016, 12:03 PM

Only 5000? You people are soft.

Deputy Nutz
02-10-2016, 12:29 PM
No NOTa maybe.
If tok you onto my woodot to wor and handed you a chaisaw your sorry asswoud be on a stump as much asit would be helping to control that saw

Ever work in the woods for Ten hours on any given day in your lifetime Dputy Nutz? I can do that at 68 years of age (last Summer and Fall -2015) every day Monday - Friday and just love it. I love physical....real MAN's work.
Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs.

Here's a challenge:

Get down o the floor after reading this post and do 1000 crunchs.

Tomorrow do 2000 crunchs and Friday 3000 I mean straight up all together without any rest Try it Deputy !

I can get down today.right now and do 5000 crunch's for a joke. Before you can really work right ( at a maximum performance level) or do much of anything physical your core needs to be HARD. Every bit of piss n vinegar that I do have in me comes from a mental capacity and confidence that's backed up with experience and conditioning. This wil surrize you Yur a lager ma than I am. I'm jst nde 5'-9 " and just got weighed myself this morning at 179 lbs. Every part of my body is muscled..HARD. You've never seen any man strike with the speed I possess. I can hit a man in the throat before he can wink. When he's coughing or puking I decide if he's going to go to sleep or not. If I reay don't lke him...I' kick him inside the right knee and the clip him behind the left ear. That takes about 3-4 seconds. f I reay don't like him..I box him and rip and tear at him until I must offer mercy. I don't ever lose a scrap Deputy. If some idiot blinsides me I'l get him with all the GUTS I possess. This ability to scrap wasn't a natural gift. I had to learn my skills. I grew up in the thoughest get down and ger dirty City in Canada. You often has to use self defense to just survive in the pen. I've never bee one to cower I any shadows. I've always been courageous and ready.

TRUST everything I"ve written here is the TRUTH, I'm the last man any asshole wants to screw with. I eat such u and spit them out. I don't respect nor do very well with stupidity.

Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex.

I made up my mind.

mraynrand and woodbuck27.

I want Packerrats to simply after a concrete decision is made declare that forever neither of us can post the other. Read and then respond to the others post.

If one of us violates this Special Packerrats LAW RE: Declared for just mraynrand and me (woodbuck27).

That violator is to be BANNED in all his memberships (if and that does apply) for ever. ALLTIME to never return to Packerrats with any other membership.

I desire this proposal as it's reasonable and solves a BIG problem here for me. mrrayrand is certainly and for too long been STALKING me. That has to end !

This can't be real. Can it?

I think Woody is confusing a couple of these threads. You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.

SkinBasket
02-10-2016, 02:05 PM
It's always the best fighters who brag about how awesome they are at fighting.

Funny that canadiens think they're the only ones who have to do work outside. Giving a hot load of "mercy" to chipmunks and all I guess.

Not as funny as someone doing 5000 crunches though. Even at world record speed, that would be an hour and a half of crunches. So, unless this is woodbuck, which it could be for all I know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63eYCjMKdM

I'm taking a wild stab and declaring woody a liar and a fraud.

mraynrand
02-10-2016, 02:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGoLtxlo1g

woodbuck27
02-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Only 5000? You people are soft.

mraynrand:

Try it sometime and some advice:

a) Before doing so take a bathroom break.

b) Ask yourself how serious your hemorrhoid condition is.

c) Have you conditioned yourself with self mind control.....ie studied advanced Martial Arts. Otherwise are you able to push yourself way beyond normal pain levels?

Harlan Huckleby
02-15-2016, 06:14 PM
I hesitate to make this personal testimonial, but I've contained myself long enough. When I went to the Coast Guard Academy, it was a tough go getting through boot camp, as I was kinda fat (edit:large framed) compared to others. Those long runs were killers. But I've always had this insanely strong core. I set the academy record for situps in a time span in my first physical fitness test. Hard for a big guy to compete in pull-ups, but I can always point to my marbled six pack.

woodbuck27
02-15-2016, 07:14 PM
I hesitate to make this personal testimonial, but I've contained myself long enough. When I went to the Coast Guard Academy, it was a tough go getting through boot camp, as I was kinda fat (edit:large framed) compared to others. Those long runs were killers. But I've always had this insanely strong core. I set the academy record for situps in a time span in my first physical fitness test. Hard for a big guy to compete in pull-ups, but I can always point to my marbled six pack.

Congratulations my Packerrat friend.

I've always been impressed with the pride you took as a man intent on being the best physically you could be. I've noted your certain love of wrestling and football or a willingness to get involved for the long term benefit of yourself but maybe moreso as your an obvious Team Player.

Harlan ...like ole woodbuck27 we take a certain amount of BS from those who maybe didn't inherit the gifts we obviously need to be so very grateful for.

Envy can turn out being so ugly. It's a sad state to observe my friend and we simply in the eastern tradition bow our heads in reverence for the Powers that gave us so much. I feel that need right at this moment.

No ......something much more fun and in keeping with my Irish Canadian roots. ;-)

:jig: I need to do a jig. :jig: and salute you Huck ! :glug:

Harlan Huckleby
02-15-2016, 07:29 PM
Envy can turn out being so ugly.

I can't say envy by others has been a heavy burden in my life. It takes a trained eye to appreciate well-marbled abs.

HowardRoark
02-15-2016, 07:52 PM
This just took an odd turn; not that there's anything wrong with that. To

Harlan Huckleby
02-15-2016, 07:55 PM
The retirement of Mr. Rand is a time for reflection. Emotions and memories come bubbling to the surface.

mraynrand
02-15-2016, 10:20 PM
The retirement of Howard Roark is a time for reflection. Emotions and memories come bubbling to the surface.

FIFY

Harlan Huckleby
02-16-2016, 12:04 AM
His last post was oddly cut off. You don't think ... a stroke?

mraynrand
02-16-2016, 12:11 AM

at least he had the decency to click 'post quick reply' after he

HowardRoark
02-16-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm still here, I was between crunches.

Zool
02-16-2016, 02:22 PM

Perhaps he died while dictating?

woodbuck27
02-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs.

Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex.

This can't be real. Can it?

I think Woody is confusing a couple of these threads. You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.

*** " Did you have a stroke at the beginning of this? I actually spend quite a bit of time in the woods cutting and chopping wood for our cabin and our fire place at home. I find it very enjoyable and it relieves stress. I am actually looking for an Alaskan Saw Mill so that I can start cutting my own slabs." Deputy Nutz

I commend you Sir. There's little I enjoy more than working most of the day on my Woodlot and handling the wood in the Woodshed. There is never it seems enough time as there is always so much to do. It's simply take it one day at a time and BINGO the results of hard work reveals itself. The satisfaction I receive in fighting for the quality of the Woodlot from where Nature desires to take it is IMO an art form I wholeheartedly embrace whenever I can..

*** " Crunches, those are not very good for you. Please be careful. I love Captain Crunch though. I don't know why you care to talk about your fighting prowess. You most likely will never see any of us, and if you do probably the last thing we would really want to do is have a street fight. I don't know if you are bragging, lying, or threatening. Either way I am not really impressed. If you want to continue to talk fitness and prowess I guess we can do it in here, but I feel kinda gay talking about all this stuff with you. I don't others to think I have a daddy complex." Deputy Nutz

Your right on crunches (to a degree and depended on forum))and especially so if a person doesn't keep the small of their back firmly set tom the flat surface ie on a floor. You must pay attention to what your body says to you RE: any back pain. If that reaches any pain level it' best to not push it. 5000 crunches takes a long time. I enjoy music so much. I especially love the Blues and Jazz when I'm doing long sets. I select a Satelite Blues or Jazz station and start. I then work it until I reach the zone of no discomfort and doing counts to five as a one to ten as a two and continue.Jazz or a Blues Station Once you get past the burn it's like a Zen type meditative thing. You get in a groove and it's all mental stamina from where you are to whatever goal you set to achieve. A person has to do more than crunches on the floor to get that six pack look but your core will be all the same strong and you'll feel like a dynamo. I shit you not and this. I've never encountered any man I cannot outwork. My stamina even last summer and fall working back east on my property utterly amazes me but then it doesn't. My strength physically is as a result of the practise of Martial Arts I've enjoyed for most of my life. It's also related to a strong degree of the pride I have for myself that's been built up by past success The study of the far East Martial Arts made me mentally strong. I've always competed at a high level but today it's the process I love. Every step towards the goal is a small win. I'm off my game right now as it's Winter. I('m not getting the high level of aerobic I get to once the daylight hours grow towards June 21.

Deputy Nutz there is no part of me that desires to fight any man on this planet. I'm a Christian. I oppose Evil. I've NO FEAR. I know my capability to defend. My level of determination is high. Street fights ! When I've gone to the physical over the past decade it's always been against tough assed punks (usually fellas that had done time) and street fights. Their too stunned too often to know/get it ...... until they do ! Some times the other guy had been boozing it up and against me and that....the result ....defeat for that guy. It's just a joke if that idiot pushes my buttons. I'll kick his silly ass. It's again the mind control thing Deputy. it's too much training and too much experience and NO FEAR !

Fight anyone who's a member here...hahahahahahahahaa. That's too ridiculous to even entertain a response.

Again...I don't get so out of shape with the nonsense you fellas post here that you intend to harm me with. That's just a waste of effort. I possess the credentials. I'm street smart. I'm well educated (formally and in LIFE) and NOT ignorant of proper conduct and good manners. I've an abundance of things in my past that built on my integrity. MY INTEGRITY is most important to me. An integrity to involve myself in goodness not anything less.

I'm certainly NOT lying nor hahahaa joking. To go against me isn't any joke for me. I'm not bragging Nutz. If being honest must be judged as such ... :???: I really don't give a damn. I'm being truthful. I come by my abilities honestly by a relationship that was outstanding with my Dear father...a hero to me. It was a lot of his training that made me tha man I am. Bert Wood was 'a force'....an awesome MAN from over the top too many standpoints.

*** " You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands." Deputy nutz

I don't need to post and demands RE: any 'the Meadow'.

I've clearly stated my stance/position and mraynrand and his entire membnership plural memberships. This isn't any longer in my position and his last insults and especially the post about us Canadians and how we owe the US of A gratitude for how the US of A saved Canada from the Nazi Regime. That was the height of his screwed up state of ugly superiority. that was him "Poking The Bear" in me.

The 'only' thing that's on is I want mraynrand BANNED from Packerrats in all his membership. That the name mraynrand is never posting here again. The same goes for HowardRoark. He really "poked The Bear" in me when he posted that Canada owes the US of A gratitude for you fellas saving us Canadians from the Nazi Regime.

That pile of horse shit pisses me off to no end. That horseshit is over the top meant to incite me to lose my cool.

nope. I want mraynrand and all his membershios banned forever. Never to post here as mraynrand.

I hope your clear on this Deputy Nutz.

Sincerely woodbuck27......My name is Ed.

. I

woodbuck27
02-17-2016, 07:38 AM
You need to post your demands of battle in the Meadowlands.

I really don't see a subject for debate where myranrand (HowardRoark) and (whoever else that real person whoever he is at any moment in his or her time) has here on Packerrats.

I've proposed that

1) Because of his obvious lousy conduct:

That the Power (s) HERE... 'ban all his accounts'. mraynrand has serious issue. That member's conduct and value to Packerrats in terms of his input and any good will has run so far into the RED that it's just 'plain n simple' preposterous that his membership remains active.

I) How often he's begged to be banned !? A lot !!!!

II) How many times has his attention needing act announced his pending retirement because his self esteem is so low; he needs such a pathetic recourse to acquire attention?

In my lifetime of leadership I've encountered mraynrand's or others and have dealt with people that carry all sorts and manners of baggage and the resulting shame based hostility they dish out on an regular basis as a symptom of their PAIN.

mraynrand is the bottom of the barrel. I mean mrraynrand obviously aspires to be (INSERT....mentally ........whatever very negative personality descriptive adjective that supports the TRUTH !) I don't want to get into a sissy scrap name calling fools play. I read his what he obviously feel sis valued content here and shake my head. I ask myself:

how did mraynrand or anyone like him ever allow himself to stoop so low to post the garbage he does. Is he capable of a lot more that would be a real value here. Most certainly I see his potential as a teacher would observe a grossly under achieving student. mraynrand will never change . He's always incite the negative at our Green Bay Packer home because he enjoys bullying...aantagonizing...i9nsulting...ridiculing any negative description might appkly to this member. He's the master of disgrace here.He's honed out a niche in the internet Hall of Shame that I'm positive he actually pats himself on the back for. mraynrand is like CANCER. Weak members here will actually applaud and otherwise support his rotten act because they have no real fgrounding in what's fair or decent and promoting good will. These words....... arrogance and frustration and wanna be usually apply to these members.

The is a certain element of this member (mraynrand) and fascination I've dedicated a wee amount of time to wondering about his neurosis. mraynrand is a persona here but in TRUTH he's a sick man. I feel a certain concern. for that member.

Debating with anyone with his personality and low functioning ability to win any point of REAL value for a positive. That wouldn't be the case and goal of any debate, mraynrand is all about us feeling all the pain he has stored up inside of himself. mraynrand is capable of some decency and respect 'of course' for some members here of an important station.

mraynrand and woodbuck27 going hed to head in the Meadow:

Why!?

I'm far too busy and my life in general and in the time I allocate to packerats and attempting a valued contribution to debate my positions that are clearly the TRUTH.There's this expression I drag around with me and any debate with people like mraynrand:

"Arguing with ' the Village Idiot ', is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter if your correct in terms of your point, that pigeon is going to shit all over the board and strut around like it's won anyway. "

So Deputy Nutz if your looking forward to some kind of a show!? I don't waste time on the obvious. mraynrand has to sdisappear from Packerrats in all his duplicate memberships FOREVER except for some provision to revive Cleft Crusty as that persona works as a positve for Packerrats.

I believe I've proposed that Cleft Crusty as the member decides 'of course' should be banned until; the Opening of the Green Bay Packers TC.

I want the membership of mraynrand and any bastardization of that membership name forever gone from Packerrats.

What does it take on a persons path that's really painful and produces baggage and the stench that person hauls around with him/herThis is puzzling to me as observing his input here I believe he's well educated and works in some manner and the Scientific Community. Ohh Deputy. I do pat attention. The old saying that applies here or is pertinent to mraynrand. I

" I keep friends close....enemies closer.'

Arguing or debating with such losers. I have a saying to advise anyone who gets all jammed up with such creeps.

mraynrand
02-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Perhaps he died while dictating?

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh.......

mraynrand
02-17-2016, 08:05 AM
I've clearly stated my stance/position and mraynrand and his entire membnership plural memberships. This isn't any longer in my position and his last insults and especially the post about us Canadians and how we owe the US of A gratitude for how the US of A saved Canada from the Nazi Regime. That was the height of his screwed up state of ugly superiority. that was him "Poking The Bear" in me.

I wrote Canadiens. Probably you didn't notice because misspelling for you are pratique courante :)

mraynrand
02-17-2016, 08:06 AM
"Arguing with ' the Village Idiot ', is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter if your correct in terms of your point, that pigeon is going to shit all over the board and strut around like it's won anyway. "

I bet if you played chess against a pigeon, you'd lose.

SkinBasket
02-17-2016, 08:45 AM
There's little I enjoy more than working most of the day on my Woodlot and handling the wood in the Woodshed.

I bet you like when the neighbor kids watch you.

HowardRoark
02-17-2016, 09:40 AM
A meatball up the middle

SkinBasket
02-17-2016, 09:44 AM
Why do we let mentally disturbed pedophiles post in the romper room? Seems dangerous.

Zool
02-17-2016, 01:09 PM
Why do we let mentally disturbed pedophiles post in the romper room? Seems dangerous.

Dangerous and sexy

Freak Out
03-18-2016, 02:52 PM
I wonder if Rand is a stat here..?

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/03/mysterious-outbreak-kills-michigan-resident-after-17-dead-in-wisconsin/

mraynrand
03-18-2016, 04:39 PM

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/03/mysterious-outbreak-kills-michigan-resident-after-17-dead-in-wisconsin/

nope. But that is a pretty marginal job of dilution streaking, even with a nasty bug like that. Never liked blood agar plates.

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/elizabethkingia-anophelis-plate-640x480.jpg

woodbuck27
03-18-2016, 09:37 PM

" Elizabethkingia anopheles"

Holy crap ! Some people might consider the above when naming their newborn.

George Cumby
03-21-2016, 11:06 PM
Dangerous and sexy

See: r/weirdboners

Zool
03-22-2016, 10:36 AM
See: r/weirdboners

I prefer r/confusedboners

mraynrand
03-22-2016, 05:19 PM
I prefer r/confusedboners

talk to Harlan

Anti-Polar Bear
02-18-2018, 10:58 AM
I think we should ask for Humbert Humbert.

Man, back then, Humbert was young and his future shined as bright as Canopus. He told me he was gonna move to Hollywood and write awesome screenplays and lyrics that would inspire billions of folks to revolt against the status quo.

Today, dude's flipping burgers for the minimum-wage. Living a wretched life devoid of marriage, and without a future shutdown corner heir. And losing all his money playing poker. What a fucked up world we live in.

Joemailman
02-18-2018, 11:16 AM

That could take a while.

http://www.bradkent.com/images/wrappers/wrappers/nestle/crunch.gif

Anti-Polar Bear
02-18-2018, 12:01 PM
So, has Rand retired again? He has been MIA for a while. Say something, Rand, I'm giving up on you.

Btw, bumping it up is unnecessary, but i was just reading this thread called "Nazi Rat" in the archives as I downloaded aphrodisiac vids off the internet into an external hard drive. Entertaining as hell. :)

mraynrand
06-18-2018, 10:49 AM
It might be time to retire for real. Not much point in talking to myself on a Packer forum. Meanwhile, my website design continues. Migration to website and linked socials is coming...

Joemailman
06-18-2018, 05:12 PM
It might be time to retire for real. Not much point in talking to myself on a Packer forum. Meanwhile, my website design continues. Migration to website and linked socials is coming...

The period between minicamp and training camp is always the dead zone for football forums.

Harlan Huckleby
06-20-2018, 01:32 PM
On the other hand, retirement is not something we should fear, it can be a wonderful new chapter.

Anti-Polar Bear
06-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Don't have alotta time to post anymore. Just started a 2nd job. I now flip burgers for the minimum-wage, literally AND figuratively. Not bad for a lad who "successfully" was discarded from a mental institution, eh? Thanks, Cap It Alism. Starting to lose my mind and body's breaking down.

Hopefully, soon I'll save up enough to transverse to Vegas for a grand finale. After the money's gone, Imma free myself from the fishmongers' iron trap by jumping into a lake. Or take up Rand's offer of a one-way airfare to Venezuela.