PDA

View Full Version : WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaCkFan_n_MD
02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
I absolutely love this team! TT has done an amazing job and he deserves a lot of credit. MM is a good coach and I will eat crow for downing him most of the year. Capers is officially the man and I would now be really sad if we lost him.
Finely, Burnett, Grant, Chillar, Neal, Jolly, and other coming back is only going to make this team stronger. But as I say that I’m not so sure that we win the superbowl without going through those injuries b/c it brought us even better players who weren’t playing. Even losing Finely was a good thing if you think about it. Rodgers learned how to spread the ball evenly and at the end of year that’s what carried us. It seemed like he felt like he had to get Finely the ball in the end beginning of the year.

It is also time for me to eat crow about James Jones. The guy has talent but he can’t go one game without a big drop. If we sign him fine, if not I don’t care anymore.

Everytime I thought about the packers today I couldn’t believe it when I remembered they are champs! Feels really good. I hope they get this CBA stuff worked out soon.

channtheman
02-07-2011, 07:10 PM
You never have to eat crow on someone like James Jones. That fucker had a chance to blow TWO playoff games wide open... and dropped easy catches both times. Fucker.

gbgary
02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
he also made a few plays but man...he's got to be more realiable!

great day to be a Packers fan. unlike the last sb team this group is very young with more to come.

PA Pack Fan
02-07-2011, 07:31 PM
WE DID IT!!!!

WOOT!!

Fritz
02-07-2011, 07:36 PM
What a team. Wow.

I walked around all last night and today, saying "We won. We won. We won, we won, we won."

TravisWilliams23
02-07-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm have sooooooo much fun wearing my Packer gear here in Pennsylvania today. Had it on yesterday as well and was getting razzed by all the Pittsburgh fans in the area. Normally if the Steelers are playing I pull for them but MY TEAM is the GREEN BAY PACKERS!

I was really getting sick of seeing the "7th Heaven" Steeler shirts all around. Well, I guess they'll make a great dust rag or piece of toilet paper now!! PACKERS!!!!!!!!

green_bowl_packer
02-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Who's house was like this? Mine was!

Found on Tosh.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWtTSx6dOY

pbmax
02-07-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm have sooooooo much fun wearing my Packer gear here in Pennsylvania today. Had it on yesterday as well and was getting razzed by all the Pittsburgh fans in the area. Normally if the Steelers are playing I pull for them but MY TEAM is the GREEN BAY PACKERS!

I was really getting sick of seeing the "7th Heaven" Steeler shirts all around. Well, I guess they'll make a great dust rag or piece of toilet paper now!! PACKERS!!!!!!!!

Just don't remind them how long it took to get "One For The Thumb". It was supposed to be in 81, but took a while longer than expected.

Lurker64
02-07-2011, 09:00 PM
At least a dozen times today I've turned to myself and said "Self: Holy crap, we just won the superbowl! WOO!"

Iron Mike
02-08-2011, 05:22 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/JimBobSkeeter/ThanksTed.jpg

Iron Mike
02-08-2011, 05:24 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfDxba55kmCPM5clvz3bvsHSa1-lEtRAIU-COhzTnB-DFsOSXm

Bwahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

VermontPackFan
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM
What a team. Wow.

I walked around all last night and today, saying "We won. We won. We won, we won, we won."

I cant get the smile off my face. Life is good isnt it? This rounds on me...

gbgary
02-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Who's house was like this? Mine was!

Found on Tosh.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIWtTSx6dOY

it wasn't that far off from my house. lol

mmmdk
02-08-2011, 01:22 PM
I can't say this enough: PACKERS WON THE SB & WE ARE NFL CHAMPIONS !

I'm truely happy & elevated that you guys & tons of Packer fans world wide are floating on cloud # nine these days. It gives me energy & a "go get'em" attitude. I can't wait to go back to Lambeau and do the "Champ belt" at O'Hara. YEAH! I'll do it till dem cubs jump me ! :lol:

VegasPackFan
02-09-2011, 12:25 AM
it wasn't that far off from my house. lol

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? If they had a camera at my place I guess I would be committed. I am 100 times crazier than that. Serious - I am nuts during these big games.

woodbuck27
02-09-2011, 12:45 AM

Your a brave man. (-:

GO PACK GO!

gbgary
02-09-2011, 07:11 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? If they had a camera at my place I guess I would be committed. I am 100 times crazier than that. Serious - I am nuts during these big games.

i used to be a lot crazier but i'm 57 now and i'm not quite so wild. gameday superstitions, yelling, praying, pacing, standing, jumping, tearing up...are all in my repertoire.