PDA

View Full Version : Cheeseheads line streets, cheer Packers on return to Green Bay - Super Bowl Champs

woodbuck27
02-08-2011, 11:59 PM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/cheeseheads-descend-lambeau-field-buy-super-bowl-title-20110207-092654-638.html

Congratulations to TT and MM and his coaching staff and the Green Bay Packer roster and to all Packer fans.

Go Pack Go in 2011 Season.

woodbuck27
02-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Packers say goodbye to fans after Super season

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnaKcYYA1tans0R53tsgYRUdsLYF?slug=ap-packerspackup

Quotes fr. this article:

“It’s a great feeling, I’m going to cherish that moment for the rest of my life. It’s been a rollercoaster ride, up and down, but our fans stuck behind us and we were able to bring the trophy back where it belonged — Titletown.” Safety Nick Collins

“It was a wonderful experience. It took everybody to win this thing and it’s just remarkable
what these young men did.” GM Ted Thompson

RE: Possible Packer player movement this off season.

“It’s where my journey began and hopefully it’ll be where it ends, but I told them I do understand that there’s a business side involved. I had wanted a little security, something earlier before the season started, but we weren’t able to get that. So, you understand it’s the business part of it. If I don’t end up back here, there’ll be no hard feelings.” DE Cullen Jenkins

“It’s going to be hard to deny my hunger that I’m going to show coming into training camp next year, but we’ll see what happens. You guys are more worried because you’re looking for a story—who’s going to be here, who’s not going to be here. I’d love to finish my career as a Packer, I’ve got two years on my contract so that’s what I plan on doing.” LB Nick Barnett

** The NFL’s collective bargaining agreement expires at the end of the day March 3, and barring an agreement before then, owners can lock out the players. If some of the Steelers sounded pessimistic about a deal getting done in time, most of the Packers believed it would happen sooner than later. **

“We have a lot of guys working for something bigger than just the individuals. So, we’re going to get something worked out. I’m hopeful for that. As players, we’re hopeful for that. We hope to be playing because ultimately that’s what we love to do and want to do.” kicker Mason Crosby

other:

Aaron Rodgers, the Super Bowl MVP, has had a whirlwind 48 hours that included a trip to Disney World on Monday morning and an appearance on “The Late Show” with David Letterman that night.

“I just want you to know, for the next year you guys can steal my belt celebration because we’re the champions of the world. Put that on whenever you want. It’s been a great journey.” QB Aaron Rodgers

GO PACK GO!