PDA

View Full Version : Clay on Leno tonight

Jimx29
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
That is all :)

Lurker64
02-09-2011, 03:06 PM
I won't watch Leno, but I'll watch the clip if someone posts it.

Oh, and Jennings is on George Lopez tonight.

Little Whiskey
02-09-2011, 03:27 PM
I won't watch George Lopez but i'll watch the clip if someone posts it.

Joemailman
02-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I only watch The View. Who's gonna be on there?

Lurker64
02-09-2011, 04:50 PM

I think Clay is on with Ellen tomorrow... is that good enough?

vince
02-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Barnett and Finley are on The View to talk about how they felt during photogate.

Joemailman
02-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Barnett and Finley are on The View to talk about how they felt during photogate.

And then Dr. Phil?

HowardRoark
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM

I'd go on The View to see how Elisabeth feels.

http://thelatestcelebrityfashiontrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Elisabeth-Hasselbeck.jpg

LP
02-09-2011, 05:55 PM
And then Dr. Phil?

I think they should talk about how they felt with Dr Sgt R Lee Ermey.

MJZiggy
02-09-2011, 06:00 PM
I think Clay is on with Ellen tomorrow... is that good enough?

Damn. That should be good. I hope my man doesn't disown me for giving all my attention to some other boys for a while.

SMBASS
02-09-2011, 06:04 PM

Speaking of Twitter Dee and Twitter Dum....they've been pretty quiet lately. I haven't heard a word from either one of them since the great photogate episode of 2011.

vince
02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they got overwhelmed with scathing tweets. Barnett did an interview yesterday after the celebration that I thought was interesting. He's didn't say it directly, but I thought it was pretty obvious from his tone that he's unsure of his future. It's on www.packers.com.

MJZiggy
02-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Speaking of Twitter Dee and Twitter Dum....they've been pretty quiet lately. I haven't heard a word from either one of them since the great photogate episode of 2011.

Barnett had some pretty cool tweets talking about who he met and what went on in the days leading up to the game. Both tweeted about having won

SMBASS
02-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Thanks Ziggy & Vince. I don't pay any attention to Twitter, so the only time I find out some athlete or celebrity has made a stupid "tweet", (Man, that was painful to even type.) is when I read about it in a blog or news story. I hadn't thought about it but I'll bet you're right Vince....I bet they did get a number of scathing tweets about their antics. Evidently they started thinking a little bit before opening their mouths again and since they haven't said anything controversial I haven't heard anything about them. Makes sense.

Little Whiskey
02-09-2011, 06:24 PM

Jay Culter, he's bringing his dress.

Kiwon
02-09-2011, 07:02 PM
And then Dr. Phil?

And speaking of Dr. Phil candidates......When is "Toe Sucker" Sexy Rexy Ryan, his wife, Michelle "I have pretty feet" Ryan, Mark "Chmura" Sanchez and his 17-year old high school girlfriend going to appear?

That's about a week's worth of shows right there.

SMBASS
02-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Hope everyone had a chance to watch the clips of Clay on Leno and Greg Jennings on George Lopez's show last night. Classic stuff and funnier than heck. Some of the guys on this team have a great sense of humor that we never get much of a chance to see. I love watching them just converse and interact with people in a normal setting away from the football field.

The Jennings spot is pure gold. Lopez brought up the famous Madden/Jennings YouTube video where Greg has a broken leg and still runs for a TD as Darren Sharper is bearing down on him to make the tackle. I can't believe I had never seen or even heard about that YouTube vid before. The narratives from the guy playing the Madden game are hilarious and Greg tells a couple of funny stories that were spawned from that video. I guess the muckity-mucks in the No Fun League weren't too happy with Clay for breaking out the WWE belt and giving it to Aaron on the podium either.

Definitely check both of these clips out if you have a chance. Well worth the viewing time.

vince
02-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Here's Clay on Leno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUN5Kfne2k

vince
02-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Jennings on Lopez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfIVFRxXKXI

SMBASS
02-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks for posting the clips Vince. I've already watched it a dozen times but I still can't help but laugh every time I watch the Jennings interview.

vince
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM
NSFK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU&feature=related

Bretsky
02-10-2011, 12:55 PM

actually I don't think this was true

NFL Network annouced a tweet of the day from Barnett.......went something like.....thank goodness we won the Super Bowl; had we lost I was worried they'd blame me due to the picture thing.........lol

it was a stupid tweet

TravisWilliams23
02-10-2011, 01:33 PM
I love hearing Lopez introduce Jennings saying:
"The Green Bay Packers bring back the Lombardi trophy back to Titletown"

I truly believe because of the teams rich history, the Packers are America's Team, hands down.
Only applause in that audience after that statement.

I'm still floating on air because of the win. Haven't had a bad day all week!!!

MJZiggy
02-10-2011, 07:24 PM
actually I don't think this was true

NFL Network annouced a tweet of the day from Barnett.......went something like.....thank goodness we won the Super Bowl; had we lost I was worried they'd blame me due to the picture thing.........lol

it was a stupid tweetOh THAT'S what he was talking about. No, he didn't say the "due to the picture thing" part. He just said he was worried they'd blame him and I was wondering how in the hell they would blame him if he didn't even play...!

gbgary
02-10-2011, 09:09 PM
they both did very well in their interviews. jennings was very funny during the game. sound fx, on nfl network, for the superbowl was great with jennings being miked-up.

vince
02-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Here's Leno from the last Packer Super Bowl victory. Chris Farley RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om9iiDfFss8