PDA

View Full Version : Secret Speaker

MJZiggy
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
I never found out who it was. I was reading an article about Jarius Wynn missing the meeting and they mentioned the speaker but didn't say who it was. Anyone know?

retailguy
02-09-2011, 06:42 PM
I never found out who it was. I was reading an article about Jarius Wynn missing the meeting and they mentioned the speaker but didn't say who it was. Anyone know?

The Josten's ring sizer representative?

Joemailman
02-09-2011, 06:42 PM
--The identity of the guest speaker at the team meeting the night before the Super Bowl was confirmed. It was Kevin Elko, a nationally known motivational speaker from McCarthy’s hometown of Pittsburgh. The theme of his address to the team was “Outlive your life,” which in this case meant seizing the opportunity to establish a lasting legacy by winning a Super Bowl.

RashanGary
02-09-2011, 06:49 PM
--The identity of the guest speaker at the team meeting the night before the Super Bowl was confirmed. It was Kevin Elko, a nationally known motivational speaker from McCarthy’s hometown of Pittsburgh. The theme of his address to the team was “Outlive your life,” which in this case meant seizing the opportunity to establish a lasting legacy by winning a Super Bowl.

Thanks!

McCarthy sure put on a clinic for how to be a great coach these last couple weeks. Wow.

esoxx
02-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Matt Foley

mission
02-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks!

McCarthy sure put on a clinic for how to be a great coach these last couple weeks. Wow.

He really did huh? Really proud of him.

mmmdk
02-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Thanks!

"Coaching for dummies" was finally released as an audio book...around week 7. :lol:

OR

I can't believe this ain't THE TUNA !

McCarthy sure did something right. :bow:

VegasPackFan
02-09-2011, 10:23 PM
I thought it was the Chris Farley "Living in a van down by the river" guy. Oh well...

HarveyWallbangers
02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
I thought it was the Chris Farley "Living in a van down by the river" guy. Oh well...

I think that would be Matt Foley. Esoxx mentioned him earlier. :)

esoxx
02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YK9wVK6IQ&feature=related