PDA

View Full Version : Ze Bubbler

prime311
02-10-2011, 09:44 AM
So I know a lot of you guys post at sportsbubbler too and I had a question. For the last week my account there has been locked and I tried making a new account but its been sitting in approval for days. I see other new users have been approved(I think 75 today alone). Is the admin there out to get me or what? Anyone else have wierd crap like that happen?

SkinBasket
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I have this strange bare patch on the bottom of my man parts. When I scratch it, it doesn't bleed, but there is a mild tingling sensation. Anyone else have weird crap like that happen?

Joemailman
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
So I know a lot of you guys post at sportsbubbler too and I had a question. For the last week my account there has been locked and I tried making a new account but its been sitting in approval for days. I see other new users have been approved(I think 75 today alone). Is the admin there out to get me or what? Anyone else have wierd crap like that happen?

You have been a member here for over 3 years, and this is your 1st post. . Now you want help from people here to enable you to continue posting at another forum? Really? You're a funny dude.

MadtownPacker
02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Haha u got skinned!

Seriously though fuck sportbubbler/jso. Start posting here and forget that shithole. True packerrats don't give a fuck about that place.

prime311
02-10-2011, 04:03 PM
You have been a member here for over 3 years, and this is your 1st post. . Now you want help from people here to enable you to continue posting at another forum? Really? You're a funny dude.

Just cause I like playboy doesn't mean I can't page through a penthouse. But seriously I mainly come here to read the articles and I posted on SB since before this site existed. No reason to hate on me for not wanting to repeat my same posts in 2 places especially when I know that they have a lot of the same posters. Truth is I'd rather this site be JS affiliated because SB is crap, but its crap Ive known since it was just the jso forums.

MadtownPacker
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Don't get bent out of shape man. Joe is just calling like he sees it and I tend to agree. Thats why I say fuck bubbler and viva packerrats.
Btw - this place existed before sb. We all came from the old jso forum. Cuz the admin sucked. Sound familiar?

Bretsky
02-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd help if I could but would not waste my time as za bubbler.

wootah
02-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Reading the topic, I thought this was going to be a thread about Raji's celebration dance.

Joemailman
02-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Raji's dance is simply known as "The Raji".

prime311
02-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Don't get bent out of shape man. Joe is just calling like he sees it and I tend to agree. Thats why I say fuck bubbler and viva packerrats.
Btw - this place existed before sb. We all came from the old jso forum. Cuz the admin sucked. Sound familiar?

I'm not all worked up about it. My first comment was tongue in cheek, but thats hard to relay in text ;) I only posted that to try to defuse what seemed to be an overly critical situation. Also don't know if this is worth saying, but SB pretty much = JSO so thats what I meant when I said I posted there long before PR was even around.