PDA

View Full Version : Famed 'Favre barn' becomes 'Mr. Rodgers' neighborhood'

woodbuck27
02-11-2011, 01:43 AM
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Famed-Favre-barn-becomes-Mr-Rodgers-neighbo?urn=nfl-319007

Wed Feb 09 11:26am EST

Famed 'Favre barn' becomes 'Mr. Rodgers' neighborhood'

By Chris Chase

GO PACKERS !

mmmdk
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Hey thanx Woody, cool story!

Guiness
02-11-2011, 01:04 PM
In a microcosm, kind of sums up how people feel about the whole chain of events, doesn't it?

Fritz
02-11-2011, 05:32 PM
And why not?

Hey, is there a Bart Starr Silo somewhere in Wisconsin?

woodbuck27
02-12-2011, 12:40 PM
QUOTE=Guiness;577599]In a microcosm, kind of sums up how people feel about the whole chain of events, doesn't it?[/QUOTE]

Hi Guiness. Yup! Now we can more likely pronounce that Packer Nation is more entirelu intact. I will always be grateful for all the great plays and mempries and antics that he performed for us that we're entirely entertaining but..

The crap that his most loyal fans had to endure at the fingers on the keyboard of those long past supporting anything about Favre was a real kick in the nuts at times. Tyhen Favre licks the boots of a mid life crisis. and imagines it won't be made public.

Moronic and very disappointing. My prediction is the worst of it isn't over yet. I'd hate to be Brett Favre. He was once unquestionably at the top of the Pro sports world, 'The Icon' of the NFL, THE THIS and THAT ....Mr. Everything, and had a huge fan base and had so many remain loyal after being stuffed bt the Packer Organization as it decided on a better way at QB inspite of his huge 2007 season. I feel for those that remained loyal on a site such as Brett Favre.com. I share the pain of every once loyal and remaining loyal Brett Favre fan. I never imagined it would come to me as I am now and Brett Favre. One of the most disappointing revelations about me and disappointment I have and may ever suffer.

It took awhile but now I cannot feel any sorrow for Favre. I do not judge him but damn. What a fool hearty pathetickly moronic /stupid thing to do. I've never personally felt such disappointment in a public figure. I was never wrong to support that man. That I did 'of free choice'. That was my democratic right. I never imagined it would be Brett Favre that would take that away. Noone else could.

Not alot for me today to cheer about and Favre.

I don't and 'will never eat crow' in terms related to Brett Favre and support as I once felt that inside of me. I was thenn true as I needed to be to myself. That aside. I may always feel disappointment and embarassment for him. For Favre...'THE BEAT' will go on ! NOT the beat he deserved to serve himself with serve his family with serve his friends with ...serve his fans with.

This whole season RE: Favre Issues ....SUCKED Hugely. That whole issue RE: him ... only makes the Packer Super Bowl Victory somehow more poignant.

GO Packers !

Pugger
02-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Welcome home! ;-) But you are right, it was Favre who screwed his legacy in the end. He was a utter fool to think he could send messages and god knows what else to a young woman and think no one would find out!

RashanGary
02-12-2011, 10:29 PM
And that SB win by Rodgers where he did everything Favre was never good enough to do. . . . It was a big FU punch to Favre's sack on the way out. Maybe Rodgers can take Dianna out and show how a real man treats a lady. It's the only logical thing left to do.

Scott Campbell
02-13-2011, 01:47 PM
I don't and 'will never eat crow' in terms related to Brett Favre .................

Not a problem at all. There are plenty of us willing to feed you intravenously.

Fritz
02-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Ol' Brent's been quiet. It's been nice that way.

And go Aaron Rodgers! I am so happy for that guy. I cross my fingers that he's not taking pics of his penis as we speak and sending them to Brent's mom. Or anyone else, for that matter.

mission
02-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Maybe Rodgers can take Dianna out and show how a real man treats a lady.

Now wouldn't that be a story!! :drma::lol:

woodbuck27
02-16-2011, 02:22 AM
Not a problem at all. There are plenty of us willing to feed you intravenously.

You would snip a portion out of the whole to continue to be SC.

Sure Scott.

Village ... nice suny day ... people out enjoying it all... suddenly... out of the horse stable . . . here comes the ....

Scott Campbell
02-16-2011, 06:19 AM
You would snip a portion out of the whole to continue to be SC.

Sure Scott.

Village ... nice suny day ... people out enjoying it all... suddenly... out of the horse stable . . . here comes the ....

We told you so. But you just wouldn't listen.