PDA

View Full Version : RASTAK, I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I want you to just start dealing with it Ras.

YOU'VE BECOME A PACKER FAN!

TOP INCRIMINATING POINTS FOR RASTAK BEING A PACKER FAN

1. Has 1005 (and counting) posts on a site called packerrats.com

2.Will watch a preseason packer game at a Packer Bar with other Packer Fans (and I for one am glad you're coming) on Saturday.

3.Has on more than one occasion used the word "WE" when describing the Packers.

One top of everything else though I find it simply impossible that someone with the intense knowledge of the Green Bay Packers and its history could possibly still find themselves rooting for the Vikings. It like renting a Jaguar for the week and then happily coming back to your 1994 Ford Taraus. Unlikely.

If anyone else has incriminating evidence, please report it to this thread imediately.

RASTAK

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-10-2006, 06:45 PM
If you don't opnly call yourself a packer fan, your not a packer fan. Although, hes a special kind of vikings fan, hes not ignorant.

woodbuck27
08-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Ahhhh!! The suffering of the closet Packer fan, and worse - lost in Minnesota.

The PAIN - Ohhhhh " the Incredible pain " ! The absolute misery.

Just - to be able to freely wear that Packer Tee, or . . .

Jersey, with that " 4 " on the back.

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
"you're not a Packer fan unless you openly say you're a packer fan...."

See. I disagree. I think its like when you're a kid and the girl next door, who was alway gross to you growing up, is now a beatuful woman that you've just realize you're in love with. Awwwwwww!

Scott Campbell
08-10-2006, 06:50 PM
You can't force him out of the closet. He needs to come out on his own terms. Shame on you for trying to out him.

I'm sure he struggles with things like how to tell his family.

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm sure he struggles with things like how to tell his family.

....how to avoid old purple friends/co-workers.

poor guy.

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 06:56 PM
...the hassle of organizing yard sales for purple related propaganda, on sale now.

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 06:57 PM
...the hassle of organizing yard sales for purple related propaganda, on sale now.

for 1/2 price. :D

Rastak
08-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey No No......you forgot to mention the 3500 posts or so on JSO.....

Hey, call me what you want. Got my Viking season tickets, jerseys, and bleed purple...(and red also when I get cut).

I will admit to rooting for the Packers when they played the Bears last year (second game)...while Nick Collins aka Greg Jennings aka Rex Grossman (per Harvey) was rooting for Packer opponents at the end of the season....

LOL, I'm solid in my Vikinghood.

edit: I do admit I didn't have a frame for my Fred Sanford/Lamont black and white photo off ebay and replaced Randy Moss......

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 06:59 PM
But Ras, you can finally free yourself from the life-time of guilt.

Show everyone the person you really are. Show your Pack-Pride to the world!

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Denial is the first stage on the long road to acceptance, we're here for you.

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 07:01 PM
LOL, I'm solid in my Vikinghood.

LOL - Good one!!

MadtownPacker
I think its like when you're a kid and the girl next door, who was alway gross to you growing up, is now a beatuful woman that you've just realize you're in love with. Awwwwwww! Damn, thats a great way a putting it. I was gonna say its like a crack addict. Can't put the pipe down even though you know it is bad for you and will mess you up in the long run. :mrgreen:

Crack = vikings :evil:

Rehab = Packers :cool:

Rastak
Sound the Viking horn!

Where the hell is golf and troll when I need them....rally round the flag boys, burn the boats, we stay and fight!

:smile:

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey, call me what you want. Got my Viking season tickets.

I know and we're all so impressed at the lengths you're willing to go to, to see your favorite team once a year. Such dedication!

Rastak
08-10-2006, 07:03 PM

I know and we're all so impressed at the lengths you're willing to go to see your favorite team once a year.

LOL....I think I could spend less than a grand to see GB once a year....

Not bad though, you guys crack me up.

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 07:05 PM

I know and we're all so impressed at the lengths you're willing to go to see your favorite team once a year.

LOL....I think I could spend less than a grand to see GB once a year....

Not bad though, you guys crack me up.

Yeah a grand might even get you on the 50 yard line at Lambeau, but gas prices being what they are I understand.

BallHawk
08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
Rastak, it's up to you if you want to come out...

http://www.deercreek-homes.com/gallery/Projects/closettrim.jpg

MadtownPacker
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
bleed purple...(and red also when I get cut)

I would like to verify that! :twisted:

No Mo Moss
08-10-2006, 07:26 PM
wood your photo didn't work for me. I must see the secret den.

Joemailman
08-10-2006, 07:28 PM
I don't want to name names, but we might have some posters here who can give Rastak some advice on coming out of the closet. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
08-10-2006, 07:39 PM
NoMo, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading about Rastak wanting to go to the Packer Bar. Rastak, you will never find a more supportive group for your coming out party. You can admit it, you love the Pack. We all know it, it's just a matter of saying it out loud.

GBRulz
08-10-2006, 07:41 PM
"Got my Viking season tickets, jerseys, and bleed purple"

I'm sorry, you didn't mention any SB trophies... did I miss something here? Surely your team doesn't suck THAT bad to never have won a SB.... if that's the case....damnit boy, how long does that rope need to be to get you out of that closet??

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Rastak, you will never find a more supportive group for your coming out party.

That's right babe, we're all here for ya!!!! :D

Rastak
08-10-2006, 07:58 PM
NoMo, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading about Rastak wanting to go to the Packer Bar. Rastak, you will never find a more supportive group for your coming out party. You can admit it, you love the Pack. We all know it, it's just a matter of saying it out loud.

Hey, I've lived here all my life, I remember Gabes before it became a Packer bar. I used to go there once in a while but have never been there on
a football Sunday since they went evil.....

Rastak
08-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Man, all this attention....I guess I'm loved on Packerrats.....

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 08:03 PM

Just imagine the love you would get if you came over from the dark side and joined the Packer family!! :razz:

Rastak
08-10-2006, 08:07 PM

Just imagine the love you would get if you came over from the dark side and joined the Packer family!! :razz:

Yea, unless the Vikes move out of town and I resist the urge to end it all, it ain't happenin....but nice try guys.....I do admit, I like this place though...95% of the time that is..... :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
wood your photo didn't work for me. I must see the secret den.

Ahhhh . . . I had to delete that post and man ! It's harder than Rock Salt to find a Pic of Rastak's Packer Fan Den.

I spent half an hour looking for Rastak's Packer Den. It's on the Net somewhere. :mrgreen:

MJZiggy
08-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Yea, unless the Vikes move out of town and I resist the urge to end it all, it ain't happenin....but nice try guys.....I do admit, I like this place though...95% of the time that is..... :mrgreen:

That could happen.

(If he were rooting for the Pack, it couldn't but he's being stubborn)

Rastak
08-10-2006, 08:36 PM

That could happen.

(If he were rooting for the Pack, it couldn't but he's being stubborn)

I hope not, Green Bay Minnesota is a great rivalry. I'd like to see that continue for a long time.

MJZiggy
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
There's always Us against the Bears...You don't need no stinin' Vikings. :razz:

Packnut
08-10-2006, 08:46 PM
There are worse things than being a Vikes fan- like being a Bears fan!

Rastak
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
There's always Us against the Bears...You don't need no stinin' Vikings. :razz:

I'd never know that listening to you people.
You seem pretty damn focused on the purple most of the time.

edit: Although Madtown is currently pissing on a Bears helmut I guess.....

digitaldean
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM

....or to keep covering up that beautiful green "G" tattooed on his chest. :lol:

woodbuck27
08-10-2006, 09:26 PM

....or to keep covering up that beautiful green "G" tattooed on his chest. :lol:

What a mess he's in!

jack's smirking revenge
08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Rastak, don't give into the pressure. You are, by far, the coolest Vikes fan I know. We (Packer fans) need more reasonable fans like you in the TC.

(Maybe I just have bad luck with finding the purple homers...)

tyler

Scott Campbell
08-10-2006, 10:27 PM

This is off topic, but that's got to be about the nicest closet I've ever seen.

GrnBay007
08-10-2006, 10:30 PM

This is off topic, but that's got to be about the nicest closet I've ever seen.

No wonder Rastak can't get out. There's no handles anywhere on those closet doors!! geeeez

MadtownPacker
08-10-2006, 11:46 PM
JSR is right, Rastak should remain a vikings fan. Not being able to hate him would be real upsetting to me.

Plus he gets to do something that none of us can. Go on your hated rivals board and communicate with the enemy without getting killed! I wonder if he brags about it with his vikes buddies on their board?

Hmm, maybe they are the ones trying to kill him cuz they think he is a Packer backer? Hahahaha!

Rastak
08-11-2006, 05:45 AM
I wonder if he brags about it with his vikes buddies on their board?

Noooooo, never do I mention my pals at packerrats....

woodbuck27
08-11-2006, 07:43 AM

Rastak. Then it seems a moi, that you would have made a relly good CIA Agent. :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
08-11-2006, 07:46 AM
There are worse things than being a Vikes fan- like being a Bears fan!

and worse . . . being a Lions fan. Here - kitty kitty. :twisted:

No Mo Moss
08-11-2006, 08:32 AM

Its always the same story. A man living a lie, keeping his friends and family in the dark in regards to his deep down true feelings. This double life isn't good for anyone........Join us....it is your destiny.

Scott Campbell
08-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Torn between two colors.....

http://www.sports-collectibles-store.com/store/files/images/large/d_882.jpg

sharpe1027
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Sound the Viking horn!

Where the hell is golf and troll when I need them....rally round the flag boys, burn the boats, we stay and fight!

Those boats wouldn't be found on Lake Minnetonka would they? Sorry, I couldn't resist that.

MJZiggy
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Sound the Viking horn!

They've left you as they know the truth which you refuse to admit to yourself. It's ok, you're safe here. You're among friends. (who all know the real truth) :wink:

No Mo Moss
08-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Trust your feelings Ras, let go of your anger.

woodbuck27
08-11-2006, 11:59 AM
You can buckle up Rastak :arrow:

and finally enjoy the safe ride. :mrgreen:

RIPackerFan
08-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Let's leave Rastak alone - I can just imagine the day he finally comes out......

Rastak and his Minnesota Viking family of football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping.
While in the sports shop Rastak picks up a Packer jersey and says to his older sister,
"I've decided to become a Packer fan and I would like this for Christmas".
His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother".
Off goes Rastak with the Packer jersey in hand and finds his mother.
"Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Packer fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"
Off he goes with the Packer jersey in hand and finds his father.
"Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Packer fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".
The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says,
"No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"
About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home.
The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"
The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have." "Good son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Packer fan for an hour and I already hate you Viking bastards."

Murphy37
08-11-2006, 12:44 PM
I briefly used to live over in that shit hole named Minnesota (A low period in my exhistance, God was punishing me). I know a thing or two about Vikes fans. They are all secretly Packer fans. There is that love hate thing going on over there. It's kinda like when the bar skank acts all bitchy around ya all night long, acting like she doesn't want anything to do with ya. Then at the end of the night she's all sloppy drunk gettin in your car and limbering up for some meat slappin'. Wait..........Are we still talkin about football?

woodbuck27
08-11-2006, 12:53 PM
I briefly used to live over in that shit hole named Minnesota (A low period in my exhistance, God was punishing me). I know a thing or two about Vikes fans. They are all secretly Packer fans. There is that love hate thing going on over there. It's kinda like when the bar skank acts all bitchy around ya all night long, acting like she doesn't want anything to do with ya. Then at the end of the night she's all sloppy drunk gettin in your car and limbering up for some meat slappin'. Wait..........Are we still talkin about football?

Ahhhh those were - the days ! But were they? :mrgreen:

mngolf19
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM
If you don't opnly call yourself a packer fan, your not a packer fan. Although, hes a special kind of vikings fan, hes not ignorant.

There are so few of us. :lol:

mngolf19
08-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Sound the Viking horn!

I will admit a fondness to the Packers losing to the Vikes, helping the Vikes by beating other teams, and to the fun of seeing people complain on here when something goes wrong. :twisted: However, I also admit to being a little jealous of the pride you guys have for your team.

mngolf19
08-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Sound the Viking horn!

They've left you as they know the truth which you refuse to admit to yourself. It's ok, you're safe here. You're among friends. (who all know the real truth) :wink:

Ziggy, I'm always around to help out a fellow Vikes fan. Especially since I have modeled myself around the Rastak mold.

Ras, you take the guys-I'll handle the ladies :cool:

Rastak
08-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Sound the Viking horn!

Ziggy, I'm always around to help out a fellow Vikes fan. Especially since I have modeled myself around the Rastak mold.

Ras, you take the guys-I'll handle the ladies :cool:

Sure, thanks alot golf..... :lol:

Scott Campbell
08-11-2006, 02:14 PM
However, I also admit to being a little jealous of the pride you guys have for your team.

That'll come with championships - if you ever win one.

mngolf19
08-11-2006, 02:30 PM
However, I also admit to being a little jealous of the pride you guys have for your team.

That'll come with championships - if you ever win one.

Well, I think we may finally have an owner who will do the right thing, and not the tight thing. So your probably right.

HarveyWallbangers
08-11-2006, 02:36 PM
He sure beats the previous owners. Minnesota has been saddled with outside owners (guys like McCombs) or homegrown owners who only care about making money (guys like Pohlad). At least, the Timberwolves owner, Glen Taylor, seems like he wants to win.

Rastak
08-11-2006, 02:47 PM
He sure beats the previous owners. Minnesota has been saddled with outside owners (guys like McCombs) or homegrown owners who only care about making money (guys like Pohlad). At least, the Timberwolves owner, Glen Taylor, seems like he wants to win.

Yea, they haven't had a decent owner since Max Winter. They were owned by committee for years. Mike Lynn was looking for money. Red was all about money.....Wilf has screwed some things up but he certainly seems to have his heart in the right place and he is a savy billionaire so we'll see how it goes. He got the team late in the offseason last year so this is the year he puts his stamp on the team.

And I agree about Glen Taylor....just wish he didn't like Joe Smith so damn much a few years ago....

mngolf19
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Wilf will have his growing pains and mistakes, but I really think this is a new era in Viking football. Something that hasn't been seen since, per Rastak, Max Winter.

RashanGary
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
I do remember Rastak was pretty offended that I thought the Bears should have killed Favre that day.

I remember that game. It was the moment I realized the Bears were alot better than the Packers. Had the Bears gone at Favre more with extra blitzers, they would have blown us out.

The Bears love to blitz 4 because they know they have the DE's to win pretty consistantly. When they play the Packers, I think they have to adjust a little because we have 2 very good OT's and the Bears just wern't getting pressure. They pretty much allowed Brett to stay back and throw the ball and GB stayed in it. I remember saying the Bears need to bring the heat on Favre and the game will be over but they never did. They still won because they were a much better team, but they should have hit Favre as often as possible with blitzes all game long.

That was the game when I realized the Packers were a completely crappy team. That was the day I started looking forward and stopped worrying about meaningless regular season wins. There is no reason to be in lala land, I carried the off season optimism like everyone else but when you get on the field on sunday either you have it or you don't and i knew right there the Packers did not have what it took to compete. The only reason the Packers were even in it is because Lovie allowed them to be. They could have turned the heat up and knocked favre on his ass at any time. They did in the second game and they likely will again this year. That is not being an anti fan, it's being realistic. The Bears are a contedner. The Packers are not. If it makes anyone feel any better, neither are the Vikings.

HarveyWallbangers
09-07-2006, 01:01 AM
This one is for RastaK from ESPN's Bill Simmons latest column:

Thumbs Up:
To new Vikings coach Brad Childress, who brought some much-needed discipline back to the Vikes, but with the added bonus that he looks like someone who'd wander into the kitchen of one of those "Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator" shows holding a 12-pack of MGD and three adult DVDs. I love this guy. Couldn't you picture him living in a trailer with Ron Gardenhire, wearing matching wife-beaters and fighting over Powerball tickets?

Bretsky
09-07-2006, 01:09 AM
The Ex Badger coach that could have been a Packer :mad:

Rastak
09-07-2006, 05:02 AM
This one is for RastaK from ESPN's Bill Simmons latest column:

Thumbs Up:
To new Vikings coach Brad Childress, who brought some much-needed discipline back to the Vikes, but with the added bonus that he looks like someone who'd wander into the kitchen of one of those "Dateline NBC: To Catch A Predator" shows holding a 12-pack of MGD and three adult DVDs. I love this guy. Couldn't you picture him living in a trailer with Ron Gardenhire, wearing matching wife-beaters and fighting over Powerball tickets?

I saw that on a Viking forum, the lads thought it was pretty funny....

Tarlam!
09-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Ras, I know the only reason you like that team is the brainwashing you received as an infant. Those "visions" causing you such disruption are "normal".

Your sub-consciensce is only trying to help. Do not become angry or violent. It is all a part of the process. Succumb and know real bliss :arrow: