PDA

View Full Version : COOL GIFT IDEA

Bretsky
03-09-2011, 11:19 PM
My awesome spouse got me the collectors edition Super Bowl Football...I think there were 5,000 made...after the Packers won the big show this year
A few days later we had a strange message on our machine for her to give a call back regarding an order.

She called back and upgraded the Super Bowl Football to one that Aaron Rodgers autographed his name and "MVP" on there. I guess he signed 500 of them and we got #238

Hopefully AROD will make the Hall and it will be worth thousands some day !

Tarlam!
03-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Clearly, somebody over at 1265 heard about your contribution to the win; without your starting the game day thread starting from the Giants game, it never woulda happened. In fact, I fully expect them to give you a ring!

Little Whiskey
03-10-2011, 08:13 AM
I fully expect them to give you a ring!

well, bretzky and al harris

KYPack
03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
My awesome spouse got me the collectors edition Super Bowl Football...I think there were 5,000 made...after the Packers won the big show this year
A few days later we had a strange message on our machine for her to give a call back regarding an order.

She called back and upgraded the Super Bowl Football to one that Aaron Rodgers autographed his name and "MVP" on there. I guess he signed 500 of them and we got #238

Couldn't have happened to a better Packer Pervert.

Freak Out
03-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Well deserved B!

mraynrand
03-10-2011, 11:53 AM

It's all about making money. You can celebrate every time Rodgers completes a TD pass, because you know the value of your authentic, Aaron Rodgers signed football steadily climbs. By the time your kids hit college that football could help pay for one of their textbooks - or electronic equivalent....

mraynrand
03-10-2011, 11:56 AM
BTW, I just purchased 4 Brett Favre signed bar glasses, originally priced at $12/each, for the low, low price of $4 total. Someday they might be worth $1.20.

Little Whiskey
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
It's all about making money. You can celebrate every time Rodgers completes a TD pass, because you know the value of your authentic, Aaron Rodgers signed football steadily climbs. By the time your kids hit college that football could help pay for one of their textbooks - or electronic equivalent....

unless Rodgers holds the team hostage and leaves for a hated divisional opponent

mraynrand
03-10-2011, 04:31 PM
unless Rodgers holds the team hostage and leaves for a hated divisional opponent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3RpoU0qXw&feature=related