PDA

View Full Version : My favorite way to begin a sentence!

retailguy
03-18-2011, 08:55 PM
"The defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers..."

I just has a nice ring to it, you know? ;) :D

I was reading it here:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/18/our-visits-and-workouts-tracker-is-filling-up/

:)

RashanGary
03-18-2011, 09:11 PM
It does make the possibly very long offseason a little brighter.

mmmdk
03-18-2011, 09:30 PM
The NFL should retire at the top; with Green Bay Packers as the final Super Bowl Champion...EVER :roll: :lol:

Brando19
03-18-2011, 10:32 PM
I thought you were going to jail!

Lurker64
03-18-2011, 11:07 PM
About the "haven't scheduled any workouts with draft prospects" thing, under Thompson I think we just treat them differently than anybody else. Ted just uses his allowed visits for guys that he doesn't have enough information about from live scouting, game tape, all-star games, and workouts in order to have a solid idea where you grade a guy at. He doesn't want to wine and dine a guy he might take in the first round, he wants to know about guys who haven't played football since High School or guys from Canada, stuff like that.

Tarlam!
03-19-2011, 01:32 AM
"The defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers..."

I just has a nice ring to it, you know? ;) :D :)

I think we need awards and this thread should be nominated for thread of the offseason!

channtheman
03-19-2011, 01:42 AM
The NFL should retire at the top; with Green Bay Packers as the final Super Bowl Champion...EVER :roll: :lol:

There would be something pretty cool about being the first and the last Super Bowl winners.