PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton is Black!

Pages : 1 [2]

SkinBasket
04-19-2011, 10:14 AM
I think you all suck. We've heard the same shit for years. "Oh! Goodness! How could such a [terrible/offensive/obscenity riddled/off-topic/low brow/disgusting/abusive] thread go on for so long!?" People love drama, and while most of you limp dicks like to pretend you're above it all, history has proven that you are not.

That and it's an offseason with a work stoppage. Any thread that brings interest to this place should be seen as a good thing.

Guiness
04-19-2011, 11:04 AM
There goes basket, kissing ass again.

SkinBasket
04-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Well getting back to the point of this thread, which was racism, I'll have another chance to test my white worker/black worker theory today. One of the ext drains is plugged somewhere, just so happens it's the line the sump pump seems to drain into, so the window well drains are backing up, pouring water into our basement. Roto Rooter is coming soon. We'll see how they do.

Freak Out
04-19-2011, 12:54 PM
http://schnitzengruben.com/schnitzengruben.jpg

MadtownPacker
04-19-2011, 01:34 PM
No, he's saying that because he's a dick.

I always thought B more of the pervert type. Not a dick at all.

MadtownPacker
04-19-2011, 01:36 PM
I think you all suck. We've heard the same shit for years. "Oh! Goodness! How could such a [terrible/offensive/obscenity riddled/off-topic/low brow/disgusting/abusive] thread go on for so long!?" People love drama, and while most of you limp dicks like to pretend you're above it all, history has proven that you are not.

That and it's an offseason with a work stoppage. Any thread that brings interest to this place should be seen as a good thing.Classic skinbasket, classic PackerRats. Can find this anywhere else.

swede
04-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Classic skinbasket, classic PackerRats. Can find this anywhere else.

\not/

And yes.

HowardRoark
04-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Well getting back to the point of this thread, which was racism, I'll have another chance to test my white worker/black worker theory today. One of the ext drains is plugged somewhere, just so happens it's the line the sump pump seems to drain into, so the window well drains are backing up, pouring water into our basement. Roto Rooter is coming soon. We'll see how they do.

Stop flushing those new mega large condoms down the toilet.

Cheesehead Craig
04-19-2011, 03:19 PM

Stop flushing those new mega large condoms down the toilet.

Or at least stop eating Madtown's burritos

SkinBasket
04-19-2011, 03:50 PM

Roto Rooter guy is black!

He's already setting the bar low, talking about how his equipment may not be able to get through mud. All this after being late. Appointment window 11a-1p. This guy gets here @ 4:30p. Do I smell a little racism?

Tarlam!
04-19-2011, 04:01 PM
He's got a little Spanish blood, yes? Maybe, dare-I-say, Mexican?

Zool
04-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Blaxican?

Tarlam!
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Blaxican?

If that isn't already a word, it bloody well should be!

MadtownPacker
04-19-2011, 04:42 PM
If that isn't already a word, it bloody well should be!

Its how you can describe me from the waist down!

RashanGary
04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Its how you can describe me from the waist down!

You have a small black dick?

Tarlam!
04-19-2011, 04:45 PM
No way Mad, your ass aint fat enough!

get louder at lambeau
04-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Jerry Rice says Newton is getting criticism for shitty accuracy and not because he's black. What an Uncle Tom. Rice has never been a black quarterback, so he can never know what racism is!-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/21/jerry-rice-accuracy-not-race-the-issue-with-cam-newton/

HowardRoark
04-21-2011, 10:47 AM
He's got a little Spanish blood, yes? Maybe, dare-I-say, Mexican?

A few years ago while vacationing in Mexico; I had a little bout of Montezuma's revenge. There was a Mexico history book in the room, and needless to say, I had ample reading opportunities. The Mexican blood and the Spanish blood are two different things, in fact, they have their own little racism/prejudice arguments around this particular issue.

Cortez burned his boats and that set it all in motion.

get louder at lambeau
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
More racists viciously attack Cam Newton! It's a hate crime!-

Almost half of the 24 executives in personnel, mostly general managers or scouting directors, interviewed by the Journal Sentinel in the last three weeks said they wouldn't feel comfortable taking Newton anywhere in the first round.

Twice as many personnel men projected that Newton would end up as a bust instead of a superstar.

"He's got all the talent in the world," said Tom Heckert, general manager of the Cleveland Browns. "But I don't know if anybody knows what you're getting."

Newton, the driving force behind Auburn's national championship, isn't even the top-rated quarterback in the draft based on the consensus of scouts.

White on black violence! Modern day slavery! Put the whips away you fucking crackers!

The scouts also were asked a multiple-choice question on how Newton's career would play out.

Two said Newton would be a perennial Pro Bowler, nine said he'd be a solid starter, nine said he'd play but never be effective and four said he'd be a bust.

When the personnel men were asked in which round they'd be comfortable drafting Newton, the replies were 13 in the first, seven in the second, three in the third and one not at all.

Throughout his young life, Newton has been a lightning rod for intense discussion. It certainly is the same way in NFL draft rooms.

"I got emotional about it in our meetings," said one scout. "Our coaches just ripped his (expletive), but I'd take him top-10. This guy is so talented, so much a winner, such a force. He has won two national championships back-to-back (junior college in 2009).

"It's just a matter of time, getting better with his accuracy. If people can be patient with Peyton Manning losing almost every game his first year, then why can't they be patient with this guy? Is this a different standard for Newton?

"He's got a lot of baggage, there's no doubt about it. But they're not all clean. There's just something about this guy."

On the other hand, Newton has been arrested for possession of a stolen laptop (charges were dropped after he participated in pretrial community service), was suspended for two weeks before the start of his freshman year at Florida for academic cheating and was the central figure in an NCAA investigation that determined his father asked Mississippi State boosters for $180,000 to sign his son. Newton denied any knowledge.

"He would scare me to death to take," another scout said. "He's got so many unanswered questions.

"Athletically, he can do it. But I don't know about him mentally. The off-the-field stuff. The commitment. He's only done it for one year. I would not want to be Carolina betting the whole franchise on him. You'd feel much better if it was somebody who needed a quarterback in a year."

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/120328204.html

Brandon494
04-21-2011, 11:32 AM
We get it you want him to be a bust. Who gives a fuck what these scouts think. After watching the Brady 6 last night no one knows shit about drafting QBs until they step on the field and the lights turn on.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm starting to become racist against pieces of shit like louder. But I might have developed this opinion before PackerRats drafted him based on first impressions.

MadtownPacker
04-21-2011, 12:06 PM
You have a small black dick?
I got one of them long churros ready for you to suck the cinnamon off of!!

get louder at lambeau
04-21-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm starting to become racist against pieces of shit like louder. But I might have developed this opinion before PackerRats drafted him based on first impressions.

Oh no! Is Madtown all pissy at me again? Please, Mad, speak your mind. Tell me why I'm such a piece of shit. I'd love to hear it, as I value your opinion so. What did I do to get your panties all wadded up when I haven't even addressed you?

Tarlam!
04-21-2011, 01:20 PM
The Mexican blood and the Spanish blood are two different things, in fact, they have their own little racism/prejudice arguments around this particular issue.

Now that's really interesting! I'll be researching this - thanks!

get louder at lambeau
04-27-2011, 07:57 PM
I know this pisses some of you off, and makes me a bad person and all, but...

Can you honestly say that this guy doesn't look just the slightest bit dumb? Am I the only one who gets that impression even a little bit? Honest question.

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cam-newton-pic4.jpg?w=151

SkinBasket
04-27-2011, 08:38 PM
I think he just looks gay. And not in a not gay way. Like in a I like cock kind of way. He sure has a nice big mouth. Imagine what he could fit all up in there... Biscuits AND gravy!

Brando19
04-27-2011, 09:39 PM
I think he just looks gay. And not in a not gay way. Like in a I like cock kind of way. He sure has a nice big mouth. Imagine what he could fit all up in there... Biscuits AND gravy!

lol...you're one of a kind, skin.

MadtownPacker
04-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Oh no! Is Madtown all pissy at me again? Please, Mad, speak your mind. Tell me why I'm such a piece of shit. I'd love to hear it, as I value your opinion so. What did I do to get your panties all wadded up when I haven't even addressed you?
You dont have to address me fool! I address you and you respond until I say different, pendejo! You are doing a great job!

Exhibit A for why you are a piece of shit....

I know this pisses some of you off, and makes me a bad person and all, but...

Can you honestly say that this guy doesn't look just the slightest bit dumb? Am I the only one who gets that impression even a little bit? Honest question.

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cam-newton-pic4.jpg?w=151
It doesnt piss me off at all. Though I am surprised by how ignorant you are. In the end he cant be that fucking dumb. He will be a mega-millionaire soon while we sit here and debate stupid shit for fun. Unlike Brandon I am guessing you would say the same if the picture was of a White dude that looked "dumb" and got a bad shot. That said you are a fucking hater for talking down on another man just cuz of how he looks. I wonder how the fuck you look? Are you like Snake, 6 deuce CK model looking MFEr? If you think he is gonna suck in the NFL, well I kinda agree. But hating on his looks? Bitch move if you ask me.

MadtownPacker
04-27-2011, 10:53 PM
Why cant the world be more loving like you? Where they find flaw you find something to admire. Fucking John Lennon would cry.

get louder at lambeau
04-27-2011, 11:03 PM
You dont have to address me fool! I address you and you respond until I say different, pendejo! You are doing a great job!

Exhibit A for why you are a piece of shit....

It doesnt piss me off at all. Though I am surprised by how ignorant you are. In the end he cant be that fucking dumb. He will be a mega-millionaire soon while we sit here and debate stupid shit for fun. Unlike Brandon I am guessing you would say the same if the picture was of a White dude that looked "dumb" and got a bad shot. That said you are a fucking hater for talking down on another man just cuz of how he looks. I wonder how the fuck you look? Are you like Snake, 6 deuce CK model looking MFEr? If you think he is gonna suck in the NFL, well I kinda agree. But hating on his looks? Bitch move if you ask me.

So, is that a no then? He doesn't look kinda dumb to you?

MadtownPacker
04-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Not really but I have to wonder if he might have roided up.

SkinBasket
04-28-2011, 06:43 AM
Why cant the world be more loving like you? Where they find flaw you find something to admire. Fucking John Lennon would cry.

I would love to face fuck John Lennon as he cries. Or is he the one who got shot? I don't want to have relations with a skeleton. Teeth are too sharp and my sausage casing is senstive.

KYPack
04-28-2011, 09:08 AM
A visual IQ test?

That wouldn't work too good.

I mean, Stephen Hawking LOOKS stupid.

get louder at lambeau
04-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Answer the question, KY. Yes or no.

Tarlam!
04-28-2011, 09:31 AM
A visual IQ test?

That wouldn't work too good.

I mean, Stephen Hawking LOOKS stupid.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, KY, but, Stephen Hawking's big bang theory has since been soundly disproved causing ol' Stevie no end of shame. In fact, for a genious, he is quite dumb after all....

KYPack
04-28-2011, 10:21 AM
No, I don't think he (Newton) looks dumb. I mean, you follow any person around with a camera and get a pic of 'em that makes 'em look like a dumbass. Guy had a 21 on the Wonderlic, Kelly and Marino had 15's ('course, they are from Pittsburgh). Newton is smart enough to play QB in the NFL or drive a forklift, either one.

Stephen Hawking's theory might be on the ropes (no, I didn't know that, PBS must be behind the times in these parts) but he's not a stupid shit.

get louder at lambeau
04-28-2011, 11:14 AM
Guy had a 21 on the Wonderlic, Kelly and Marino had 15's ('course, they are from Pittsburgh). Newton is smart enough to play QB in the NFL or drive a forklift, either one.

I agree that he is probably smart enough to play QB in the NFL. His Wonderlic score isn't good enough that he'd be considered one of the smart QBs, but he isn't disqualified by it either. It is certainly not a plus for him. It puts him in the not-so-great company of Jason Campbell (23), Tim Tebow (22), Chad Henne (22), and Bruce Gradkowski (19) on this list of last year's NFL QBs- http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/wonderlic-scores-of-2010-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-and-339905.html

A couple other notable QBs who had low Wonderlics and could be mentioned along with Marino and Jim Kelly are Terry Bradshaw and the guy who accused those critical of Newton of being racists- Randall Cunningham. While relatively low Wonderlic scores don't exclude people from being great QBs, they do seem to predict that those QBs are unlikley to win Super Bowls. Only Bradshaw has won a Super Bowl out of those great QBs with low Wonderlic scores.

To be fair to Newton, his Wonderlic score is closer to Brent Faver's (22) than it is to Cunningham's (15).

Brandon494
04-28-2011, 11:30 AM
I know they all look alike to you but it was Warren Moon who brought up the race issue and not Cunningham.

I mean if we are going to have an opinion on someone by how they look without ever meeting them then I guess we have a child molester as a GM.

get louder at lambeau
04-28-2011, 11:39 AM
I know they all look alike to you but it was Warren Moon who brought up the race issue and not Cunningham.

Oops. I guess former black Pro Bowl QBs from the 80s and 90s do all look alike to me. Yet another reason I'll burn in hell.

Searching for "Warren Moon" and "Wonderlic" only brings up Cam Newton articles, so no luck on finding his score.

Freak Out
04-28-2011, 11:43 AM

I bet he could really put away some watermelon! Hey Cam....grits are on!

get louder at lambeau
04-28-2011, 11:44 AM
I mean if we are going to have an opinion on someone by how they look without ever meeting them then I guess we have a child molester as a GM.

So you don't have any opinions of anyone you've never met? TV must bore the shit out of you if you don't allow yourself to have an opinion on any of the people on it.

KYPack
04-28-2011, 02:31 PM
I hate to be the one to tell you this, KY, but, Stephen Hawking's big bang theory has since been soundly disproved causing ol' Stevie no end of shame. In fact, for a genious, he is quite dumb after all....

Tar, you bastard, are you ribbing me, er what?

I googled around and they haven't disproven the goddamned Big Bang Theory.

What would they replace it with, 3 little bangs?

get louder at lambeau
04-28-2011, 02:33 PM

They decided that God just did it all. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Tarlam!
04-28-2011, 03:02 PM

Sorry, Shep, I shoulda been more specific. Hawkins was credited with some great theory or discovery or whatever it was and for a coupla decades, it was considered the ants pants. I just frivilously labelled it "his big bang". It was his signature piece of work. 5 odd year ago, it was shit canned and proven to be incorrect. Since then, he's no longer considered to be so shit hot in those academic circles.

I only know this because the guy I sat next to in my MBA classes was a PhD in Mathematics and Astro Physics. Needless to say he aced the MBA. Anyway, Hawkins was a topic of conversation for him like Rodgers is for us. He mentioned it....

Guiness
04-28-2011, 03:24 PM

So, just how many pictures of Kaley Cuoco's cleavege did that net you?

http://www.therealstevegray.com/wp-content/uploads/kaley-cuoco.jpg

Back on topic (eyes here!) Hawking's Big Bang thoery has not been disproved. There's a boy genius in college, named Jacob Barnett, who has come out against it and has counter theories. They revolve mostly around how much time it took the BB to happen.

Guiness
04-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Sorry, Shep, I shoulda been more specific. Hawkins was credited with some great theory or discovery or whatever it was and for a coupla decades, it was considered the ants pants. I just frivilously labelled it "his big bang". It was his signature piece of work. 5 odd year ago, it was shit canned and proven to be incorrect. Since then, he's no longer considered to be so shit hot in those academic circles.

I only know this because the guy I sat next to in my MBA classes was a PhD in Mathematics and Astro Physics. Needless to say he aced the MBA. Anyway, Hawkins was a topic of conversation for him like Rodgers is for us. He mentioned it....

Interesting, I've never heard that.

Hawkings and Hartle's work revolved around eliminating the need for an initial singularity at the start of the BB. Was a problem found with that?

Tarlam!
04-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Interesting, I've never heard that.

Hawkings and Hartle's work revolved around eliminating the need for an initial singularity at the start of the BB. Was a problem found with that?

Guin, I know an Astro Physicist, but I know nothing about Astro Physics. So, I really haven't got a clue. Just a tiny piece of trivia.

Guiness
04-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Guin, I know an Astro Physicist, but I know nothing about Astro Physics. So, I really haven't got a clue. Just a tiny piece of trivia.

The real question is, do you play one on TV?:wink:

Tarlam!
04-30-2011, 12:45 AM
ESPN America is playing a special about the QBs work at the combine. Boy, Newton's throwing was HORRIBLE!! Only now do I get all the critism! His handlers made a lot of excuses, but he stuggled with all the pressure. Same with the V-tech guy, Tyrod Taylor.

Taylor, at least, seems like a genuine guy, but this Newton, I dunno. If I'm a Panthers fan, I'm spending a lot of time in church on Sundays. I genuinely hope he becomes a star. I wouldn't mind hearing "I told ya so" from a certain poster here. :grin:

mraynrand
04-30-2011, 01:21 AM
So, just how many pictures of Kaley Cuoco's cleavege did that net you?

http://www.therealstevegray.com/wp-content/uploads/kaley-cuoco.jpg

Back on topic (eyes here!) Hawking's Big Bang thoery has not been disproved. There's a boy genius in college, named Jacob Barnett, who has come out against it and has counter theories. They revolve mostly around how much time it took the BB to happen.

After looking at this post, the Big Bang takes on a whole new meaning and I certainly hope it lasts a lot longer than 1.65 femtoseconds.

Tarlam!
04-30-2011, 01:41 AM
As Jake Harper would say "They're real!"

HowardRoark
04-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Didn't they, just the other day, discover something pretty big at the Large Hadron Collider re: Big Bang stuff or something...........

Tarlam!
04-30-2011, 07:50 AM
Didn't they, just the other day, discover something pretty big at the Large Hadron Collider re: Big Bang stuff or something...........

I feel dumber than usual making that post, because :oops: I DON'T KNOW!!!

get louder at lambeau
04-30-2011, 10:51 AM
If I'm a Panthers fan, I'm spending a lot of time in church on Sundays.

As opposed to, say, watching the Panthers on Sundays? Sounds like a good idea.

Brandon494
04-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Did anyone else know that Cam's father played in the NFL and he has an older brother who plays center for the Jags? Not that it means anything was just kinda shocked that I just learned about that, Im guessing they were/are marginal players.

get louder at lambeau
04-30-2011, 12:24 PM
Did anyone else know that Cam's father played in the NFL and he has an older brother who plays center for the Jags? Not that it means anything was just kinda shocked that I just learned about that, Im guessing they were/are marginal players.

Hadn't heard that. That's a plus, obviously. What position did his dad play?

Brandon494
04-30-2011, 12:32 PM
I believe safety for the Cowboys.

SkinBasket
04-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Hadn't heard that. That's a plus, obviously. What position did his dad play?

A glimpse of things to come. I was wrong about the comparison to Russell. Newton's going to be even fatter when he busts.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/history.nov4/images/Stephen-Dunn.jpg

Tarlam!
04-30-2011, 01:00 PM
He can always convert to Halfback.....

get louder at lambeau
05-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Should Jimmy Clausen sell his jersey number to Newton, the guy drafted to replace him?
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cam-Newton-wants-Jimmy-Clausen-8217-s-No-2-jer?urn=nfl-wp1779

Guiness
05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
A link from the jersey story - older, but interesting

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-newton110410

mraynrand
05-04-2011, 11:35 AM

They thought they had created the conditions just after the Big Bang - they called it a mini Big Bang - but it turned out that some janitor had left a Subway meatball sub near the 'Alice' detector - apparently, Subway meatballs have enough lead in them to create a quark-gluon plasma under the bombardment conditions they use. So either they know what the universe looks like 1/millionth of a second after the big bang, or Jared is going to die of lead poisoning. Could be a win, win.

Zool
05-04-2011, 12:49 PM

I read somewhere recently that they were able to capture some anti-hydrogen for a few seconds. Is that what you mean?

HowardRoark
05-04-2011, 10:08 PM
They thought they had created the conditions just after the Big Bang - they called it a mini Big Bang - but it turned out that some janitor had left a Subway meatball sub near the 'Alice' detector - apparently, Subway meatballs have enough lead in them to create a quark-gluon plasma under the bombardment conditions they use. So either they know what the universe looks like 1/millionth of a second after the big bang, or Jared is going to die of lead poisoning. Could be a win, win.

You, like, really believe this shit you write don't ya?

SkinBasket
06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
My white painter just offered me a joint. Chalk up another win for the white service workers.

Deputy Nutz
06-24-2011, 05:59 PM
My white painter just offered me a joint. Chalk up another win for the white service workers.

WOW! I guess if I offered pot you would let me paint your house. You are a big fat fuck face!!!

Freak Out
06-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Is Cam Newton still black?

MJZiggy
06-24-2011, 08:22 PM

How come you only let the painter use white? Such a boring color on the walls. :mrgreen: