PDA

View Full Version : Cam Newton is Black!

Pages : [1] 2

Tony Oday
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cam-newton-criticism-rooted-in-racism-warren-moon-says-040111

Thats why most think he will be a bust according to Warren Moon...news flash I think he is a bust because he has million dollar talent and a 10 cent head with a support staff that has consistently gotten him in trouble. He will fail in the NFL if he doesnt get his head screwed on correctly not because he is black.

swede
04-01-2011, 12:10 PM
I'll forgive Warren Moon since his life experience could easily lead him to believe that, at the position of QB, GM's without pigmentation have an inclination to agree with one anutha as they overlook a brutha, and to make the Man buy what he had to sell--he had to start in the CFL.

Scott Campbell
04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
A black man named Cam?

mraynrand
04-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Warren Moon is black?

swede
04-01-2011, 02:53 PM
There is no dark side in the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Lurker64
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Cameron Newton is #2 on my Cameron Board, behind Cameron Jordan and ahead of Jordan Cameron.

Kiwon
04-01-2011, 04:05 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cam-newton-criticism-rooted-in-racism-warren-moon-says-040111

Thats why most think he will be a bust according to Warren Moon...news flash I think he is a bust because he has million dollar talent and a 10 cent head with a support staff that has consistently gotten him in trouble. He will fail in the NFL if he doesnt get his head screwed on correctly not because he is black.

I'm just so ashamed of the blatant racism. It looks like the first day of school in Little Rock.

http://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2010/12/cam-newton-player-of-the-year-thumb-400xauto-15104.jpg

Cam Newton signs largest endorsement deal for rookie ever

http://www.thegrio.com/sports/newton-signs-largest-endorsement-deal-for-rookie-ever.php

CaptainD
04-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Moon is still bitter 33 years after his draft experience so he has too butt into this one. Cam is falling because of a lot of things...being black is not one of them.

Freak Out
04-01-2011, 06:35 PM
The Sheriff is near!

Brando19
04-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Why didn't Warren Moon butt in when Alex Smith or Joey Harrington were criticized? Hmmm...another bitter player throwing race up.

Tony Oday
04-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Why didn't Warren Moon butt in when Alex Smith or Joey Harrington were criticized? Hmmm...another bitter player throwing race up.

OR our very own AR...I seem to remember he slipped in the first round ;)

red
04-01-2011, 07:48 PM
i think moon is a racist

channtheman
04-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Why are black people so racist?

Brando19
04-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Why are black people so racist?

Black people are more racist than white people. I'm not racist, NOR did I own slaves. My ancestors probably did, but it's not like I was close to any of them! Ridiculous. Black people today should not bring up slavery like we owe them something. We are equal.

MadtownPacker
04-02-2011, 08:52 AM
A black man named Cam?
Guessing his full name is Cameron? If so I know about 2 or 3 Black homies with that name. Scott Campbell sounds more like a black man's name to me though. Dont go dragging yourself with truck now.

Everyone is fucking racist, everyfuckingone. Especially those that have a problem with pointing out the differences in others. They prefer to act blind. With that said, I am the least racist of all you White borderline albino, pig skin colored bitches.

MadtownPacker
04-02-2011, 08:55 AM
Black people are more racist than white people. I'm not racist, NOR did I own slaves. My ancestors probably did, but it's not like I was close to any of them! Ridiculous. Black people today should not bring up slavery like we owe them something. We are equal.That's a fucking lie. They are just more open about their true feeling. Maybe if you crackalacks didnt have to be so PC you could say shit like "damn that fools so black he is almost purple" or "fuck it smells like cocoa butter" and it would be all good.

Scott Campbell
04-02-2011, 09:11 AM
With that said, I am the least racist of all you White borderline albino, pig skin colored bitches.

Pfffffft.

Weren't you the guy that said you'd never allow your kids to marry a black person because you worried that your grand kids would be too lazy to steal?

Dude, that's just wrong, you damned racist!

MadtownPacker
04-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Pfffffft.

Weren't you the guy that said you'd never allow your kids to marry a black person because you worried that your grand kids would be too lazy to steal?

Dude, that's just wrong, you damned racist!Uhh, got me badly mixed up with someone else. I would have said I dont want the lil brats to be half-Black cuz I hate making Kool-Aid.

woodbuck27
04-02-2011, 09:40 AM
That's a fucking lie. They are just more open about their true feeling. Maybe if you crackalacks didnt have to be so PC you could say shit like "damn that fools so black he is almost purple" or "fuck it smells like cocoa butter" and it would be all good.

Way to go Mad. That's a ' no horns bar'd ' response. Sometimes, ' one of us ' has to stand in for ' the rest of us' that shares that one mans thoughts.

Congratulations Mad.

GO PACKERS !

Iron Mike
04-02-2011, 09:49 AM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/042/152/list/thats-racist.gif

KYPack
04-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Our resident illegal alien and sort of founder seems to be in a surly mood today.

Here's a redneck joke you can dig Mad,

A U.S. Navy cruiser pulled into port in Mississippi for a week's liberty.The first evening, the Captain was more than a little surprised to receive the following letter from the wife of a wealthy plantation owner:

"Dear Captain, Thursday will be my daughter Melinda's, coming of age party. I would like you to send four well mannered, handsome, unmarried officers. They should arrive at 8 p.m. prepared for an evening of polite southern conversation and dance with lovely young ladies. One last point: No, Mexicans. We don't like Mexicans."

Sure enough, at 8 p.m. on Thursday, the lady heard a rap at the door. She opened the door to find, in dress uniform, four exquisitely mannered, smiling black officers. Her jaw hit the floor, but pulling herself together she stammered, "There must be some mistake!"

"On no, madam," said the first officer, "Captain Martinez doesn't make mistakes."

woodbuck27
04-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Our resident illegal alien and sort of founder seems to be in a surly mood today.

A U.S. Navy cruiser pulled into port in Mississippi for a week's liberty.The first evening, the Captain was more than a little surprised to receive the following letter from the wife of a wealthy plantation owner:

"Dear Captain, Thursday will be my daughter Melinda's, coming of age party. I would like you to send four well mannered, handsome, unmarried officers. They should arrive at 8 p.m. prepared for an evening of polite southern conversation and dance with lovely young ladies. One last point: No, Mexicans. We don't like Mexicans."

Sure enough, at 8 p.m. on Thursday, the lady heard a rap at the door. She opened the door to find, in dress uniform, four exquisitely mannered, smiling black officers. Her jaw hit the floor, but pulling herself together she stammered, "There must be some mistake!"

"On no, madam," said the first officer, "Captain Martinez doesn't make mistakes."

Mad will love that one KY.

Brando19
04-02-2011, 10:22 AM
That's a fucking lie. They are just more open about their true feeling. Maybe if you crackalacks didnt have to be so PC you could say shit like "damn that fools so black he is almost purple" or "fuck it smells like cocoa butter" and it would be all good.

Stay on your side of the border or put up a fuckin storage building or something you Mexican. That being said...I am just voicing my opinion. I have a few very close black friends and we've discussed these topics. What bothers me is that America can have a Miss Black America, but black women win Miss America all the time. What would happen if we had a Miss White America? There would be a riot. We can have the Negro scholarships and Indian scholarships and Asian scholarships...where's the White scholarships? That would just be terrible! Anytime something happens to a black athlete, which is what this topic is about, the race card is played. How many times do you hear a white guy speak out and say, "He's not a starter because he's white!" You don't! Then you have the Rooney Rule. That brings race back into the picture as well. If we're all going to be equal...quit playing the race card. That's just my opinion and I hope noone thinks any less of me.

Tony Oday
04-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I am not looking to start a political who is more racist thread I am just saying Cam Newton is a multi million dollar bust that will set a franchise back 5 years.

Iron Mike
04-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I am not looking to start a political who is more racist thread.

Goddam it, Joe.....can we move this to F.Y.I.?????

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/091/284/original/eso_es_racista.gif

Scott Campbell
04-02-2011, 11:04 AM
We can have the Negro scholarships and Indian scholarships and Asian scholarships...where's the White scholarships?

Out here they call those "mom and dad" grants, and are provided to all members of the lucky sperm club.

red
04-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Pfffffft.

Dude, that's just wrong, you damned racist!

OMFG LOLOL

Brando19
04-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Out here they call those "mom and dad" grants, and are provided to all members of the lucky sperm club.

HAHAHAHA! Now that's funny, but true.

swede
04-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Eso es racista...LOL

Bossman641
04-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Goddam it, Joe.....can we move this to F.Y.I.?????

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/091/284/original/eso_es_racista.gif

Hahaha

This is amazing

HowardRoark
04-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Cam is falling because of a lot of things...being black is not one of them.

I agree, those black fellas rarely fall; they got them nice, strong thighs.

http://davidgaines.com/images/stock/jimmythegreek.gif

Guiness
04-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I am not looking to start a political who is more racist thread I am just saying Cam Newton is a multi million dollar bust that will set a franchise back 5 years.

I think you got the first part right, the second part wrong.

Likely a bust, but the (mostly white) owners will get the shit together regarding the rookie salaries, so blowing a top 10 pick doesn't cause undue hard to a franchise.

Bradford got the last of the windfalls. This year's #1 pick will definitely get less than half the 6 year $78million/$50million guaranteed that he did, and my guess would be close to 1/3. $25million/$15million guaranteed for 4 years?

Tony Oday
04-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I think you got the first part right, the second part wrong.

Likely a bust, but the (mostly white) owners will get the shit together regarding the rookie salaries, so blowing a top 10 pick doesn't cause undue hard to a franchise.

Bradford got the last of the windfalls. This year's #1 pick will definitely get less than half the 6 year $78million/$50million guaranteed that he did, and my guess would be close to 1/3. $25million/$15million guaranteed for 4 years?

Money really never came into my thoughts about how he will set them back, more than likely he gets three years to do whatever it is he can do, when he fails, most rookie QBs need a year in the NFL to be effective that is where I get 5 years.

Guiness
04-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Money really never came into my thoughts about how he will set them back, more than likely he gets three years to do whatever it is he can do, when he fails, most rookie QBs need a year in the NFL to be effective that is where I get 5 years.

I guess that depends on how stubborn the coach/GM/owner are with sticking with a player who obviously isn't going to cut it. Over the past decade, I think the preponderance has been to gut it out, hoping a top draft pick works out because of the money invested in him and it might be tough to pay for his replacement.

If the team's investment is closer to $15 million or something, I think they're more willing to move on than if they're into a player for $50million. Sam Bradford was going to start whether or not he was being successful. Even more so outside of the top 5 picks, if guaranteed money is >$10million I think you'll see teams riding guys for a couple of years, but not pressing them onto the field.

Worst case for a team would by a VY type of situation, where he shows flashes of success, but isn't going to cut it long term. A new rookie salary structure will mean guys like Leaf and JaMarcus are gone by wild card week-end of their rookie season.

Brandon494
04-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Anyone who knows what Warren Moon had to go through to get in NFL understands why he made those comments. Not saying he is right because the same stuff was said about Jimmy Classeun last season and he is white.

Brandon494
04-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Stay on your side of the border or put up a fuckin storage building or something you Mexican. That being said...I am just voicing my opinion. I have a few very close black friends and we've discussed these topics. What bothers me is that America can have a Miss Black America, but black women win Miss America all the time. What would happen if we had a Miss White America? There would be a riot. We can have the Negro scholarships and Indian scholarships and Asian scholarships...where's the White scholarships? That would just be terrible! Anytime something happens to a black athlete, which is what this topic is about, the race card is played. How many times do you hear a white guy speak out and say, "He's not a starter because he's white!" You don't! Then you have the Rooney Rule. That brings race back into the picture as well. If we're all going to be equal...quit playing the race card. That's just my opinion and I hope noone thinks any less of me.

Damn those minorities! Its not like we set their race back by stealing their land, killing them, and forcing them into slavery but now they want to take the white man's scholarships! haha Im j/k but seriously man give me a break. Some people arent so privileged to come from a good family and need help for a better life. You might want everyone to be equal but racism is still alive.

easy cheesy
04-03-2011, 05:04 PM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-dog-pictures-interacial-dogs-porch.jpg

Let's not start on revisionist history.... j/k... but give me a break.... I didn't come from a "good" family...did just fine....and not because of "color".... and, btw, "reverse" racism is also quite alive and well....

Tony Oday
04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Warren Moon experienced it but not Cam get real. Mallet is getting slammed as the next Ryan Leaf! WTF nobody is bitching about those comments because he is white...Warren Moon you are a moron. Cam Newton you are a bust.

Brando19
04-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Damn those minorities! Its not like we set their race back by stealing their land, killing them, and forcing them into slavery but now they want to take the white man's scholarships! haha Im j/k but seriously man give me a break. Some people arent so privileged to come from a good family and need help for a better life. You might want everyone to be equal but racism is still alive.

You say some people aren't so privileged to come from a good family...are you referring to blacks, mexicans, etc.? Because i know a shitload of white people who need alot of help, too. I like you, Brandon so this isn't being thrown at you...i'm just voicing my opinion...but when you were joking you said WE set their race back...i ain't done shit. That was over a hundred years ago. These so called minorites need to get over it. I agree that racism is still alive, but it is alive both ways. Warren Moon needs to step the fuck back and take a look at what he is saying. This ain't 1850...hell...it ain't 1985. Alot's changed, but it won't keep changing for the better if we can't move on.

Guiness
04-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Warren Moon did indeed go through a lot, but I was lucky enough to see him during his days with the Eskimos, he was incredible. Five straight Grey Cups, lost only 1 playoff game (won 9) and threw for over 5,500 yards one year!

I wonder how he looks back on those years?

Zool
04-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Let's not start on revisionist history.... j/k... but give me a break.... I didn't come from a "good" family...did just fine....and not because of "color".... and, btw, "reverse" racism is also quite alive and well....

Is reverse racism where you hate people of your own race? If not its all just racism. Calling it reverse automatically makes the term racism into white people being prejudiced against black people. Some people are racist no matter the race. Anyone who doesn't think so hasn't lived around anyone but their own.

The comments by Moon make me think he doesn't watch a lot of football. There's been quite a bit of history on 1st round, can't miss QB's sucking no matter the race. The highest profile ones lately just happen to have been black. If he's really pissed off maybe he should call up Jamarcus Russel and yell at him for sucking so hard.

Tarlam!
04-04-2011, 03:39 AM
...i ain't done shit. That was over a hundred years ago. These so called minorites need to get over it. I agree that racism is still alive, but it is alive both ways. Warren Moon needs to step the fuck back and take a look at what he is saying. This ain't 1850...hell...it ain't 1985. Alot's changed, but it won't keep changing for the better if we can't move on.

Living a the most modern country to have used racism aggressively, I can tell you, it's not that easy to get over. Both the Germans and their victims are highly traumatized to this day. I don't see that ending anytime soon, whether "I done shit, or not".

Pugger
04-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Is reverse racism where you hate people of your own race? If not its all just racism. Calling it reverse automatically makes the term racism into white people being prejudiced against black people. Some people are racist no matter the race. Anyone who doesn't think so hasn't lived around anyone but their own.

The comments by Moon make me think he doesn't watch a lot of football. There's been quite a bit of history on 1st round, can't miss QB's sucking no matter the race. The highest profile ones lately just happen to have been black. If he's really pissed off maybe he should call up Jamarcus Russel and yell at him for sucking so hard.

Moon is way off base here. There have been a boat load of crappy WHITE QBs that were taken in the first round the last few years but no one brings up their race:

Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Cade McNown
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Kyle Boller
JP Losman
Alex Smith
Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn

People like Moon who bring up the race card when someone slams a black athlete are the true racists in my book.

SkinBasket
04-04-2011, 08:17 AM
You might want everyone to be equal but racism is still alive.

So is the self destructive culture of victimhood.

After moving to Ohio, most of our service persons have been white and we've received much better service than the black people doing the same jobs provided near Milwaukee. I'm trying to determine if that's because they're better at their jobs than black people or if I've just been the victim of racism all these years and the black people have intentionally done a shitty job because I'm white.

MadtownPacker
04-04-2011, 03:55 PM

Fuckin love it! Haha!

MadtownPacker
04-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Listen bootlicker, I totally agree. I think whiteys should be allowed to be proud of their race without being called racist. I also agree that you fools should be allowed your own scholarships.

Oh don't worry none of us think any lesser of you than we already did.

Zool
04-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Listen bootlicker, I totally agree. I think whiteys should be allowed to be proud of their race without being called racist. I also agree that you fools should be allowed your own scholarships.

We already do, its called academic.

Brando19
04-04-2011, 05:15 PM

Oh don't worry none of us think any lesser of you than we already did.

LOL! You asshole. ;)

Scott Campbell
04-04-2011, 05:22 PM

After moving to Ohio, most of our service persons have been white and we've received much better service than the black people doing the same jobs provided near Milwaukee. I'm trying to determine if that's because they're better at their jobs than black people or if I've just been the victim of racism all these years and the black people have intentionally done a shitty job because I'm white.

Or....................................maybe the whitey service people haven't figured out you're a crappy tipper yet.

SkinBasket
04-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Or....................................maybe the whitey service people haven't figured out you're a crappy tipper yet.

I tip according to job performance and attitude. So far the white carpet cleaners/cable installers/movers/packers/handymen have earned every penny of their two dollar tips. Black people have broken my toilet with their big ol' fried chicken and watermelon shits without so much as a "sorry." Fuck them.

get louder at lambeau
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Black people have broken my toilet with their big ol' fried chicken and watermelon shits without so much as a "sorry." Fuck them.

They prefer to be called "African-Americans", Skin. African-Americans broke your toilet.

Lurker64
04-04-2011, 10:46 PM
They prefer to be called "African-Americans", Skin. African-Americans broke your toilet.

Are we sure that they're not aboriginal Australians? Those guys are black. I imagine they wouldn't turn down watermelon and fried chicken either. Who would turn down watermelon and fried chicken? I'm like the whitest person in the universe, and I think watermelon is awesome.

Tarlam!
04-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Are we sure that they're not aboriginal Australians? Those guys are black. I imagine they wouldn't turn down watermelon and fried chicken either. Who would turn down watermelon and fried chicken? I'm like the whitest person in the universe, and I think watermelon is awesome.

I see what you're trying to do, Lurk, but I aint falling for it. :) :)

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 07:21 AM

I have never met one black person who wanted to be called african american. Not one.

Tarlam!
04-05-2011, 07:26 AM
I have never met one black person who wanted to be called african american. Not one.

Do you ask each one you meet or is it your sixth sense?

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 07:55 AM

Like clock work

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Like clock work

What? Your racist accusations that you refuse to back up? Maybe you were one of those racist and/or unskilled guys digging dirt at our house that did such a terrible job. I mean really, how can you fuck up digging dirt?

You want to elaborate or are you just going to stand there looking stupid per usual?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 08:43 AM

It is a topic of conversation if the black guy isn't one of those posers who tosses his supposed race sensitivities out at you every 4 seconds as accusations of racism.

HowardRoark
04-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Nutz's Dad is black?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
It's like god sent a messenger today. A white guy came over to give an estimate on exterior painting today and spent half an hour re-caulking a second story window. When I asked how much I owed for his efforts, he just said, "don't worry about it." Then promised to come back later in the week to seal it better. White people are crazy nice.

Tony Oday
04-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Can we lock this thread? Nothing about football anymore...

Lurker64
04-05-2011, 12:39 PM

Do you have something against white caulk?

get louder at lambeau
04-05-2011, 01:03 PM
White people are crazy nice.

I think you mean European Americans are crazy nice, Skin. You fucking racist.

Guiness
04-05-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm neither European, nor American. Reasonably white, although my dad's nickname was 'blackie' because he was a truck driver and tanned dark in the summer.

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 02:08 PM

Can we not start asking to lock threads any time there's actually anything interesting to talk about?

Head on over to the infinitesimal details of the proposed sub-amendments of the CBA if you don't want to talk about the underlying race issues involved in the NFL draft.

Brando19
04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
It's like god sent a messenger today. A white guy came over to give an estimate on exterior painting today and spent half an hour re-caulking a second story window. When I asked how much I owed for his efforts, he just said, "don't worry about it." Then promised to come back later in the week to seal it better. White people are crazy nice.

HAHAHAHAHA....you crazy bastard.

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:15 PM
What? Your racist accusations that you refuse to back up? Maybe you were one of those racist and/or unskilled guys digging dirt at our house that did such a terrible job. I mean really, how can you fuck up digging dirt?

You want to elaborate or are you just going to stand there looking stupid per usual?

First off I typed "like clock work" for the simple reason every time I make a post your right on my ass like a dog in heat trying to make some dumbass point. You obvisouly want some response out of me so dont go ape shit when I do respond.

Second I've never called you a racist. Do I think your a prejudice asshole? Without a doubt. You want to jump straight to fact that the reason you have been getting better service is because your service people are white. I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being from a different company, you living in a different area, I'm guessing newer house, and the fact maybe they have more experience at their job. If I get bad service from a company and the guy doing the work is white I'm not going to single out all white people for that one guy who did a shitty job, I'm going to single out that company. You on the other hand made it pretty clear in your post that you prefer whites providing your services over colors. Its a reason we have equal opportunity laws in this country and its because of assholes like you.

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I have never met one black person. Not one.

Fixed

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:16 PM

You know all those niggers are the same to him

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Moon is way off base here. There have been a boat load of crappy WHITE QBs that were taken in the first round the last few years but no one brings up their race:

Ryan Leaf
Tim Couch
Cade McNown
David Carr
Joey Harrington
Patrick Ramsey
Kyle Boller
JP Losman
Alex Smith
Matt Leinart
Brady Quinn

People like Moon who bring up the race card when someone slams a black athlete are the true racists in my book.

Do some research before you make dumbass statements. Do you even know what Moon had to go through to get a shot in the NFL? Warren Moon a racist, give me a fucking break.

Freak Out
04-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I'll take the niggers and the chinks but don't want anything to do with the Irish!

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:25 PM
You say some people aren't so privileged to come from a good family...are you referring to blacks, mexicans, etc.? Because i know a shitload of white people who need alot of help, too. I like you, Brandon so this isn't being thrown at you...i'm just voicing my opinion...but when you were joking you said WE set their race back...i ain't done shit. That was over a hundred years ago. These so called minorites need to get over it. I agree that racism is still alive, but it is alive both ways. Warren Moon needs to step the fuck back and take a look at what he is saying. This ain't 1850...hell...it ain't 1985. Alot's changed, but it won't keep changing for the better if we can't move on.

Has a lot changed? Of course but that doesnt mean we still dont have a long ways to go. The color of a man's skin should be no more significance than the color of his eyes. BTW I'm not blaming you for what happened in the past man, but anyone can adknowledge that the black community is where its at today is because of slavery. So for you to state that you didnt understand why they give out blacks scholarshisp and not white was pretty naive to me especially when I'm typing this while sitting in class right now as only one of three blacks of over 60 students.

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Second I've never called you a racist.

You know all those niggers are the same to him

Well, that's subtle. Are you more clever in you're own mind?

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Well, that's subtle. Are you more clever in you're own mind?

You do know the different between being a racist and being prejudice right?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 04:51 PM
You want to jump straight to fact that the reason you have been getting better service is because your service people are white.

I didn't say that. I said I've gotten better service from white workers than black. I didn't say the service was better because they were white. I'll give you a pass on this one though, since I know blacks don't test well on reading comprehension, and I wouldn't want to be racist and assume you're a bad reader only because you're black. I'm sure it has more to do with not knowing how to read.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with them being from a different company, you living in a different area, I'm guessing newer house, and the fact maybe they have more experience at their job. If I get bad service from a company and the guy doing the work is white I'm not going to single out all white people for that one guy who did a shitty job, I'm going to single out that company. You on the other hand made it pretty clear in your post that you prefer whites providing your services over colors. Its a reason we have equal opportunity laws in this country and its because of assholes like you.

I've had a large sample to deal with over the past decade. Your excuses all fail. Not because of exceptions, but because of the rule. The fact that I've had so much experience with "colors," as you call them, proves your accusations of prejudice false. You fail. Again.

And it brings me back to the question... Is it simply because the white workers are better at their jobs or because the black ones were racists who were intentionally providing subpar service?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 04:53 PM

Enlighten us.

Brandon494
04-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Enlighten us.

Google it, Im tired of your bs. I'm going to go drink some brews with my white friends.

Scott Campbell
04-05-2011, 05:19 PM
....................but anyone can adknowledge that the black community is where its at today is because of slavery.

Wouldn't the black community still be in Africa if not for slavery?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Google it, Im tired of your bs. I'm going to go drink some brews with my white friends.

Ah! The old, "you don't know any black people but I have lots of white friends!" canard. Followed by the usual fleeing of the scene. Very clever. For a race baiting clown, anyway.

get louder at lambeau
04-05-2011, 05:48 PM

It's predjudiced. Glad to help. I'd hate to see stereotypes about African Americans not being great at grammar perpetuated.

Between correcting you on grammar and Skin on political correctness, I'm solving racism single-handedly. I should have it pretty much eradicated any day now. You can expect your wages to go up, and cops will stop pulling you over all the time.

get louder at lambeau
04-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Do some research before you make dumbass statements. Do you even know what Moon had to go through to get a shot in the NFL? Warren Moon a racist, give me a fucking break.

Does being a victim of racism somehow negate any possibility of that victim ever having any racist thoughts of his own? I'm not saying that he is a racist, but I don't think his experiences immediately disqualify him from ever being racist, no matter what. It just doesn't work that way.

Scott Campbell
04-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Does being a victim of racism somehow negate any possibility of that victim ever having any racist thoughts of his own? I'm not saying that he is a racist, but I don't think his experiences immediately disqualify him from ever being racist, no matter what. It just doesn't work that way.

He beat his wife.

HowardRoark
04-05-2011, 08:00 PM
These two are getting along just fine..........and the black girl and white girl seem to be friends too.

http://www.twitvid.com/WPIPK

Brando19
04-05-2011, 08:22 PM
These two are getting along just fine..........and the black girl and white girl seem to be friends too.

mmmmmmmm....the white girl is hot! Please..if Warren Moon is reading this...I don't find the black girl attractive because she's ugly...not because she's black.

Scott Campbell
04-05-2011, 08:54 PM
But which one has more junk in the trunk?

Brando19
04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
But which one has more junk in the trunk?

Scott...don't be a racist. Are you refering to black people having messy cars?

SkinBasket
04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
I don't think Brandon should be able to post here (other than in a self-depreciating family comedy role) anymore because he's totally negro.

Is that racist or prejudiced?

Guiness
04-05-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't think Brandon should be able to post here (other than in a self-depreciating family comedy role) anymore because he's totally negro.

Is that racist or prejudiced?

Depends. How were you holding your tongue when you typed it?

TennesseePackerBacker
04-05-2011, 10:05 PM
We already do, its called academic.

Hah! If I'm up for the last slot in Graduate school, and so is anybody of another race, if we have equal or close to equal C.V.'s, GRE scores, and GPA's the "minority" will get the last spot, regardless of anything else (interviews). That's just how it is.

I understand what affirmitave action tried to create, but in this day in age all it does is allow colleges to call themselves "culturaly diverse" and get extra government money for it.

Brando19
04-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Hah! If I'm up for the last slot in Graduate school, and so is anybody of another race, if we have equal or close to equal C.V.'s, GRE scores, and GPA's the "minority" will get the last spot, regardless of anything else (interviews). That's just how it is.

I understand what affirmitave action tried to create, but in this day in age all it does is allow colleges to call themselves "culturaly diverse" and get extra government money for it.

BINGO. I'd rather them draw a name out of a hat than just GIVE it to the minority. It's not right. Relating it to football...can we have the Whitey Rule...in which Pittsburgh has to interview a white guy before they resign Tomlin?

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 10:32 PM
BINGO. I'd rather them draw a name out of a hat than just GIVE it to the minority. It's not right. Relating it to football...can we have the Whitey Rule...in which Pittsburgh has to interview a white guy before they resign Tomlin?

You rang? :wink:

http://www.boyactors.org.uk/actors/638.jpg

Blame it on Mondello... what kinda name is "Mondello" anyway? Ain't "Whitey"

http://www.leaveittobeaver.org/images/LarryForPrez.gif

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1007/racist-comments-beaver-mel-gibson-demotivational-poster-1278955498.jpg

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 10:48 PM

DING DING DING.... WINNER! Been there... seen that.....

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 11:04 PM
Mondello's "Sarah Palin" could be.....

http://www.dailymakeover.com/appImages/galleryImages/all_womens_looks/Snooki+Dec_12_2009.jpg

DTF.... Look out WORLD....

Of course in this case... they would be orange... not black or white... ahhhh... "Spraytanalicious"

Iron Mike
04-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Mondello's "Sarah Palin" could be.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rWxMuSS-bDg/TCnqwDoV57I/AAAAAAAABKs/9kz47lNY58E/s400/wallymisslanders.jpg

Fixed.

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Fixed.

She ain't orange... shame on you.... I bet Miss Landers could suck a mean.. you know...... lollipop... yeah... that's right... lollipop.... weeeee!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DuC0tE7V4

swede
04-05-2011, 11:34 PM
She ain't orange... shame on you.... I bet Miss Landers could suck a mean.. you know...... lollipop... yeah... that's right... lollipop.... weeeee!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-DuC0tE7V4

Did you know the Chordettes were from Sheboygan?

Iron Mike
04-05-2011, 11:35 PM
I bet Miss Landers could suck a mean.. you know...... lollipop... yeah... that's right... lollipop.... weeeee!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6ojXfIer_nc/Su9iAcgj9OI/AAAAAAAAA4g/udS2TqX2zJo/s400/Eddie+Haskell.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 11:37 PM

I didn't!!! Mike did though.... how about Mr. Sandman..... mmmmm.... good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX45pYvxDiA

Iron Mike
04-05-2011, 11:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blhalg_-gXA

Did you know Fred MacMurray lived in Beaver Dam??

Iron Mike
04-05-2011, 11:41 PM

Did you know Jim Krueger???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBdK8yAFOl0

Iron Mike
04-05-2011, 11:46 PM
http://www.desmonorthwest.com/forums/images/smilies/threadjacked.gif

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 11:46 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6ojXfIer_nc/Su9iAcgj9OI/AAAAAAAAA4g/udS2TqX2zJo/s400/Eddie+Haskell.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy........

Brother left me dangling... as it were... not cool....

SHAME ON YOU!!!

***searching for garbage can***

easy cheesy
04-05-2011, 11:57 PM
You got some 'splainin' to do Lucy....

Freak Out
04-06-2011, 04:53 AM
Flubber....was that Fred or Dean Jones?

swede
04-06-2011, 05:58 AM
Fred.

Dean had a Great Dane that thought he was a dachsund, a darned Siamese cat, and a conflicted VW Beetle.

easy cheesy
04-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Flubber....was that Fred or Dean Jones?

I believe it was Deacon Jones....

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 08:47 AM
For fuck's sake, we just can't have a conversation about racist black people without you guys screwing it all up, can we?

Zool
04-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Yeah but you ruined my joke about stereotypes...dammit

mraynrand
04-06-2011, 09:34 AM

Doin' it dougie-style!

Pugger
04-06-2011, 11:24 AM

I'm not talking about what he went thru. I know he was a wonderful QB who was treated like crap by the NFL. I was talking about people who bring up the race card if anyone has the audacity to criticize a black athlete, nothing more. That kind of behavior is racist.

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 11:31 AM
That kind of behavior is racist.

I'm sure it's not racist, just prejudiced... based on skin color.

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 12:14 PM
What I find interesting is that it's legal to fly the Confederate flag in the USA (freedom of speech etc,). In Germany, after the nazis were removed from power, legislaters made it a punishable offense to have any nazi memorabilia whatsoever. If you flew a nazi flag here, you'd be jailed.

I draw the comparison because both regimes' respective acts created incredible traumas, wars, etc. The big difference is that the nazis left a traumatized German population as well that lasts to this day. While it's common to see the Star Spangled Banner flown in every second garden in the USA, the only time a German feels comfortable demonstrating patriotism openly is during the World Cup.

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 12:43 PM
The confederacy was like consensual incest and the nazis were more like anal rape, so they're totally different.

The American Civil War wasn't just about slavery. There were other issues, which we are still debating today, which were valid reasons for the south to tell the north to go fuck themselfs, including one that is very much under assault under this totalitarian statist administration, which is states' rights. The north already had the economic power, was looking to expand their political power on the federal level, and the idea of abolishing slavery only threatened to widen those gaps.

So, outside of that whole slavery thing, there were honorable and valid motives for declaring their succession, even if it meant being subjugated by force as a result.

World domination and genocide aren't quite as sympathetic reasons for warfare, even if it was a bit the international community's fault for oppressing the German people for so long after that first dust up over there.

TennesseePackerBacker
04-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Lol thread over. I can't believe you compared the Nazi party with the Confederacy, Tarlam.

Skin's comment is sufficient in explaining this...

Sadly, coming from the south, some rednecks love to fly the rebel flag while not really knowing the reasons behind it.

Brandon494
04-06-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm not talking about what he went thru. I know he was a wonderful QB who was treated like crap by the NFL. I was talking about people who bring up the race card if anyone has the audacity to criticize a black athlete, nothing more. That kind of behavior is racist.

Umm pretty sure that's not racist for Moon to have those thoughts after hearing some of the same criticisms when he was coming out of college.

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
even if it was a bit the international community's fault for oppressing the German people for so long after that first dust up over there.

You're the first non German I've met thatactually knows this or acknowledges it. The Germans are still ashamed, though, for what their fathers and grandfathers did.

Thanks for the heads up on the civil war, too!

easy cheesy
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
The confederacy was like consensual incest and the nazis were more like anal rape, so they're totally different.

The American Civil War wasn't just about slavery. There were other issues, which we are still debating today, which were valid reasons for the south to tell the north to go fuck themselfs, including one that is very much under assault under this totalitarian statist administration, which is states' rights. The north already had the economic power, was looking to expand their political power on the federal level, and the idea of abolishing slavery only threatened to widen those gaps.

So, outside of that whole slavery thing, there were honorable and valid motives for declaring their succession, even if it meant being subjugated by force as a result.

World domination and genocide aren't quite as sympathetic reasons for warfare, even if it was a bit the international community's fault for oppressing the German people for so long after that first dust up over there.

Lol thread over. I can't believe you compared the Nazi party with the Confederacy, Tarlam.

Sadly, coming from the south, some rednecks love to fly the rebel flag while not really knowing the reasons behind it.

I concur with the aformentioned. Succint and on point to Skin and to TPB- I hail from the South myself and unfortunately know all too well of the rednecks flying the Confederate Jack with nary a clue.

Brandon494
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
The Confederate flag is also tied in with the KKK who obviously share similarities*with the Nazi party so I see what point Tarlam was trying to make.

easy cheesy
04-06-2011, 02:01 PM
There are other dissenting opinions out there... such as this one....

The purpose for writing this article to begin with was a response of sorts to the constant attack on Southern symbols, especially the Confederate Battle flag. It is being removed from monuments, displays, and all kinds of public events. Most often, the reason behind the removal of the flag design, is because it represents hate, and/or is considered a racist symbol. The most common behind such comments, is because the flag has been used and is often associated with the beliefs, acts and deeds of the Ku Klux Klan, as well as other hate type groups. So, because such hate groups use the symbol, it is now a racist symbol of hate. So, what exactly is a racist symbol? What exactly is it that makes a symbol represent racism and hate?
It appears that in making this determination in these modern times, there is a definite double standard being applied, probably most often in ignorance, maybe sometimes blatantly. Of course my purpose here is centered around the one symbol, the Confederate Battle Flag design. What does it actually stand for? Where did it come from? Why has it now become a symbol of racism and hate to so many?

Many will say it is a symbol of racism, because it represents the South, who fought a war to preserve slavery, and slavery is racist, therefore their symbol is racist. Well, I won't spend any time proving this, since there is so much information out there that sets this record straight, but let me make a few statements:

The "Civil War" was not started nor fought over slavery!
The flag does not represent a "pro-slavery" position, but a pro-American, pro-Constitution position
Slavery was legal in the US from 1776 to 1865, under the US flag...not the Battle flag
The CSA Constitution made the slave trade illegal (in the South) before the war even started
All slaves brought to America were done so by Northern ships, not Southern ones
So if the war was not fought over slavery, then the flag therefore cannot represent a racist agenda. On top of that, slavery was not limited to the black race, there were blacks, indians, and even whites who were slaves; so the claim of racism against any one people group (most commonly only the African Americans) is even more ridiculous.

WE DEMAND CONSISTENCY - NOT HYPOCRISY
Now, you take a symbol as beloved as that, one that both white and black southerners have loved for over a century after it's introduction, and it gets abused it for a relatively short period of time (a mere decade or two), and it all of a sudden no longer represents it's true meaning, but the meaning miraculously changes practically over night?! What it has meant for over a century is thrown out the window for what it has been used for over a few decades of time?

If we are going to base our views on what these symbols mean strictly by how they have been misused, then the opponents to the Confederate Battle flag have been barking up the wrong tree. This symbol has supposedly become a symbol of hate and racism, mainly due to it being adopted by the modern day Ku Klux Klan and others "racist" and "hate" type groups. The odd and inconsistent thing is, that of all the symbols these type groups have used, the only one we see under attack is this Confederate flag. Why is this?

The USA flag (Union flag), the glorious stars and stripes flown everywhere to this day, has been the very symbol used in more atrocities, than ever to this date the Confederate Battle flag has. However, we can thank the modern liberal views of Hollywood and TV for the fact that we have forgotten the not-too-distant past in this regard.
Would it surprise you to find out, that up until sometime in the 1960's, the US Stars and Stripes alone was the dominant flag proudly displayed by the Ku Klux Klan. To this day, the various branches of the fragments KKK group still proudly display and fly the US flag as their symbol. You will notice in the photo section below, that even in the more modern dated photos, and even to this day, the KKK still carry the US flag, sometimes in addition to the Confederate Battle Flag, but often times they still exclusively use only the US Flag. I was told via email to a KKK web contact that the group began flying the Confederate Flag during the civil rights movement, due to the fact that they felt they had been betrayed by the USA Government, and that some groups still fly the US flag upside down in protest.

Many try to say the Confederate Battle flag made a huge public resurgence in the 1960's due only to protests to the civil rights movement. While it is true that some groups like the Klan began using it during the period of the late 1960's and early 1970's, what their hate has blinded them from, is realizing the fact that there was a larger resurgence in it's use in 1961-1965 due to it being the centennial celebration of the the War of Northern Aggression.

My main question here is: If the Union flag was used from the earliest days of the KKK (later 1800's) until they started adding in the use of the Confederate flag in the 1960's, then why is the flag they have used for only 30+ years, become the only one in dispute and so hated, and not the US flag which they have used for three times longer, and still use to this day? Also, since historically, the KKK was much more violent in the early to mid 1900's than they have been in the last few decades (becoming in most places more of just a "white only" club...with less violent acts...generally), and since obviously more atrocities occurring under their use of the Union banner...why the focus on the Confederate Battle flag so much? For the sake of being consistent, when are we...in the name of peace and race relations ... going to remove all the Union flags that the Klan has committed many more atrocities under over the years? If the Klan's use of the Confederate Battle flag makes it then a symbol of hate and racism, then their use of the US flag must mean the exact same thing. You can't have it one way and not the other. Consistency, not hypocrisy please.

THE STARS AND STRIPES: A SYMBOL OF HATE
Another point about the Union flag: American slavery was originated, promoted, enforced, and traded under the Union flag. That being the case, why is only the Confederate Battle flag design condemned for slavery (most do not realize the South never sent a single ship from it's docks in the slave trade...all slave trading by American ships, came from northern ports). Also considering that slavery was still taking place in the North DURING the war of northern aggression (Grant's family owned slaves during the war...Lee's did not!), then why is the Union flag not attacked even more?

Was it not the Union flag that flew over each and every violation and treaty made between our government and the Indians? Was it not the US flag that flew over each and every household in both the North and South during slavery before the war ... before there was even a Confederate Battle flag? Was it not this same US flag that flew over the house of the many Negro who themselves owned slaves, both black and Indian, in both North and South? If you want a flag that represents slavery to a larger degree ... covering a larger period of American history...go after the US Star and Stripes.

If one wishes to attack the Confederate Battle flag, based on the idea that it represented the Southern States, which fought a bloody war to preserve the institution of slavery...then they are wallowing in ignorance over the very meaning and overall concern of the war. Until they learn the truth behind the Confederate Flag and the War itself, they will continue to harbor hate and anger toward the South ... making them to be the cause of most of the divisiveness and hate crimes.

Not that I agree verbatim.... just saying that there are several different ways to view things... I try to stay open to that notion...

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 02:09 PM

I didn't compare them and sorry if it came over that way. My point wasn't to put slavery against genocide together. My point was that both regimes caused entire races to be severely traumatized. The rebel flag to blacks is a symbol of days gone by that MUST keep the trauma present. Just like a swastika would for a jew, gypsy, russian et al.

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Now, you take a symbol as beloved as that, one that both white and black southerners have loved for over a century after it's introduction, and it gets abused it for a relatively short period of time (a mere decade or two), and it all of a sudden no longer represents it's true meaning, but the meaning miraculously changes practically over night?! What it has meant for over a century is thrown out the window for what it has been used for over a few decades of time?

See, this is interesting. The nazis took a symbol that, IIRC is ancient Buddhist in origin and means "peace" or something and it is now something very different. I guess marketing is everything.

Lurker64
04-06-2011, 02:29 PM
I like Black people, but I hate the South.

easy cheesy
04-06-2011, 02:32 PM
See, this is interesting. The nazis took a symbol that, IIRC is ancient Buddhist in origin and means "peace" or something and it is now something very different. I guess marketing is everything.

I believe you are absolutely correct on that one Sir... and now it is forever stigmatized (understatement of the year on that one Cheesy).

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
My point was that both regimes caused entire races to be severely traumatized. The rebel flag to blacks is a symbol of days gone by that MUST keep the trauma present.

Like I always say, good thing the clan didn't use math as their mascot, otherwise none of us would be allowed to add.

The overreaction to the flag is borne out of ignorance, political correctness, and an intentional disregard for history by those who benefit from uneducated, knee-jerk reactions. Between those factions and the fools running around that our southern fried friends mentioned, the symbol has been hijacked and it's history obscured by stupidity. Like you point out though, not the first time that's happened.

As far as what was done to the German people between the wars, that's what a history major with a self guided emphasis on WWII gets you - a little bit of perspective and a whole lot of nothing else. Although I did get a lecture with Stephen Ambrose while he was writing Band of Brothers that was almost worth the price of my education that semester. I only missed that class once, and it was due to a Big Mac attack.

mraynrand
04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
As far as what was done to the German people between the wars...

When putsch came to shove, that little Nazi never let a good crisis go to waste...

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 03:05 PM
When putsch came to shove, that little Nazi never let a good crisis go to waste...

His base was relatively small for so long, but with the terms of The Treaty of V, the democratically elected governments had no way of getting it done. Germany and Austria not only lost WWI, they also lost the peace!

The world learned though. That's why Germany and Japan got the Marshall Plan post WWII. The result was creating two of the most powerful economies on the globe. One was slowed down by a re-unification, the other by an earthquake.

easy cheesy
04-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Like I always say, good thing the clan didn't use math as their mascot, otherwise none of us would be allowed to add.

The overreaction to the flag is borne out of ignorance, political correctness, and an intentional disregard for history by those who benefit from uneducated, knee-jerk reactions. Between those factions and the fools running around that our southern fried friends mentioned, the symbol has been hijacked and it's history obscured by stupidity. Like you point out though, not the first time that's happened.

As far as what was done to the German people between the wars, that's what a history major with a self guided emphasis on WWII gets you - a little bit of perspective and a whole lot of nothing else. Although I did get a lecture with Stephen Ambrose while he was writing Band of Brothers that was almost worth the price of my education that semester. I only missed that class once, and it was due to a Big Mac attack.

All BS aside, I always enjoy reading your perspectives....

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 04:27 PM
All BS aside, I always enjoy reading your perspectives....

Wanna make out?

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Wanna make out?

Oi! I am willing to share with Nutz, and even your wife, but I see my quality time with you endangered here!

HowardRoark
04-06-2011, 04:54 PM

Let's get this back on track......what kind of beer would black people drink in a beer hall?

Freak Out
04-06-2011, 05:15 PM
His base was relatively small for so long, but with the terms of The Treaty of V, the democratically elected governments had no way of getting it done. Germany and Austria not only lost WWI, they also lost the peace!

The world learned though. That's why Germany and Japan got the Marshall Plan post WWII. The result was creating two of the most powerful economies on the globe. One was slowed down by a re-unification, the other by an earthquake.

The treaty of V was the start for sure....all those front line Kraut troops were WTF? big time. They got sold down the river when they thought they were winning and then the terms of the treaty hamstrung and humiliated them. What was the NAZI party gathering before the market fall in elections...like 2 percent of the vote? We all know what happened when the shit hit it and we called in our debts from Germany. I remember listening to one of Hitlers speeches about the sheer number of political parties at the time and how he would reduce that number to one given the opportunity....people forget those things when the population is starving and they crave hope and change..... :)

Freak Out
04-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Let's get this back on track......what kind of beer would black people drink in a beer hall?

Steel Reserve bro.

Guiness
04-06-2011, 05:33 PM

Indeed. It is often said the seeds of WWII were sown by the Treaty of Versailles.

Tarlam!
04-06-2011, 06:13 PM
It is often said the seeds of WWII were sown by the Treaty of Versailles.

Yes, but I tend to differentiate; to me, The Treaty fertilized the barron earth and Hitler was the seed that should never have been able to germinate. Why? Germany had just lost one world war, the last thing they wanted was another!

Hitler developed his totaliaristic political agenda and deep hatred for Jews while living in Vienna, where he would often go to sessions of parliament. He watched hopelessly as one elected government after another hopelessly failed at providing for basic utilities and staples. He also identified that the large Jewish faction was mostly to blame for failure in reaching policy consensus. He concluded that this faction stood to lose the most if the peasants finally got organized. They were the landlords and merchants and basically, controlled the welfare of the masses.

It's hard to believe a Germany like that living in present day Germany. These Germans absolutely hate war or patriotism etc. Even the older ones.

Guiness
04-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes, but I tend to differentiate; to me, The Treaty fertilized the barron earth and Hitler was the seed that should never have been able to germinate. Why? Germany had just lost one world war, the last thing they wanted was another!

Hitler developed his totaliaristic political agenda and deep hatred for Jews while living in Vienna, where he would often go to sessions of parliament. He watched hopelessly as one elected government after another hopelessly failed at providing for basic utilities and staples. He also identified that the large Jewish faction was mostly to blame for failure in reaching policy consensus. He concluded that this faction stood to lose the most if the peasants finally got organized. They were the landlords and merchants and basically, controlled the welfare of the masses.

It's hard to believe a Germany like that living in present day Germany. These Germans absolutely hate war or patriotism etc. Even the older ones.

I'm sure you know much better than I do...I wouldn't pretend to understand. I was born after the war, on the other side of the ocean. I've read a bit, watched some movies, and have maybe a general feel for some of the things that happened. Of course, history books are written by winners - they tend to focus on the acts committed, as oppose to what you are talking about, root causes.

Iron Mike
04-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Steel Reserve bro.

http://www.40ouncebeer.com/pics400/stidesbottles.jpg

SkinBasket
04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSNkKYTmbjgMGMg2c6n4hkCh0KavJhB MlyWHhx1zB74vBjOD4yTwhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToFbQHwyPlHSq36I4IapOhWx5H9lBj8 nWp7EAx2nfwLSY_2Y-T
Another job apparently white people are better at...

mraynrand
04-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I know a certain black individual who swears by Crazy Horse, 'the politically incorrect malt liquor!'

http://ahinman.wikispaces.com/file/view/black-lab.jpg/194187824/black-lab.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/4383997572_da8f45b1a4.jpg

mraynrand
04-06-2011, 09:20 PM
"Crazy Horse: It's not just for Black Folk anymore:"

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/38675794_878f1182ff.jpg

mraynrand
04-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Indeed. It is often said the seeds of WWII were sown by the Treaty of Versailles.

Read Shirer - you'll get a more complex picture - Versailles is given too much 'credit'

http://www.wpblog.billtrager.com/wp-content/uploads/5e3793c82d4be60.jpg

Kiwon
04-06-2011, 09:47 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=818160336946&id=f3c0d5b32e18d42aeaf38f8c429f0ae5

Korean Buddhist symbol. Peace, bro.

Freak Out
04-06-2011, 09:59 PM
"Crazy Horse: It's not just for Black Folk anymore:"

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/38675794_878f1182ff.jpg

Ha ha.....wait.....is that a Nazi?

easy cheesy
04-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Wanna make out?

Well... from what I make out... nothin' comes between you and your Nutz... as it were.... so I reckon that counts me out.... (with the exception of Tarlam of course) :) ***muahhhh***

easy cheesy
04-07-2011, 01:35 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSNkKYTmbjgMGMg2c6n4hkCh0KavJhB MlyWHhx1zB74vBjOD4yTwhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToFbQHwyPlHSq36I4IapOhWx5H9lBj8 nWp7EAx2nfwLSY_2Y-T
Another job apparently white people are better at...

Did someone mention Colt 45.... Hellz Yeah...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UKkHz84DsOA/SOK9G-nUZUI/AAAAAAAAABA/H80iu4QO6g4/s400/billydeesign.jpg

Brotha' be smooth and shit....

SkinBasket
04-07-2011, 07:08 AM
If a white guy was in charge of Cloud City, Han Solo never would have been captured. And Cam Newton is no Lando Calrissian.

swede
04-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Skin, I knew Lando Calrissian. Lando Calrissian was my friend.

You, skin, are no Lando Calrissian.

SkinBasket
04-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Skin, I knew Lando Calrissian. Lando Calrissian was my friend.

You, skin, are no Lando Calrissian.

Am I a Cam Newton? I'm pretty disappointing to anyone who knows me, so I think he's basically the black version of me. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tarlam!
04-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Read Shirer - you'll get a more complex picture - Versailles is given too much 'credit'

Without posting a book review, can you post the quintessence of Shirer?

Zool
04-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Well... from what I make out... nothin' comes between you and your Nutz... as it were.... so I reckon that counts me out.... (with the exception of Tarlam of course) :) ***muahhhh***

I'm sure plenty of farm animals and trannies have come between Skin and Nutz. Some voluntarily some involuntarily.

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Amazing how about 3/4 of projected first round picks are black in this draft, and there can still be a perception by anyone that blacks are being discriminated against in the scouting process.

Tarlam!
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Amazing how about 3/4 of projected first round picks are black in this draft, and there can still be a perception by anyone that blacks are being discriminated against in the scouting process.

I think that's too great a generalization. Moon suggests that white scouts/ journalists think black QBs a stupid, lazy dopeheads waiting in line for sentencing. Certainly, a top 10 pick shouldn't be wasted on a top 10 QB.

Tony Oday
04-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Adam Schein

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=34588da0-3d72-45c4-beae-51b3c74290f7

SkinBasket
04-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Adam Schein

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/NFL?vid=34588da0-3d72-45c4-beae-51b3c74290f7

Those dirty Jews hate all minorities.

mraynrand
04-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Without posting a book review, can you post the quintessence of Shirer?

It's about a 1,000 page book that covers the political world of the third reich - it's all inside politics. The war operations are just background. The book is all about what the various players were thinking and doing at every step along the way, from Hitler's youth to his suicide, based on a thorough review of all the available documents. And there were a lot of documents to be had.

mraynrand
04-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Did someone mention Colt 45.... Hellz Yeah...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UKkHz84DsOA/SOK9G-nUZUI/AAAAAAAAABA/H80iu4QO6g4/s400/billydeesign.jpg

Brotha' be smooth and shit....

Step aside, Billy D, for the king of smooth - Smoove B himself. Corn will also be served

http://homepages.theonion.com/PersonalPages/sB/images/let_smoove.jpg

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I think that's too great a generalization. Moon suggests that white scouts/ journalists think black QBs a stupid, lazy dopeheads waiting in line for sentencing. Certainly, a top 10 pick shouldn't be wasted on a top 10 QB.

I dont know about scouts but a few people on this board have already compared him to J Russell even though their games are nothing alike. I think he'll be similar to VY without being a headcase. Won't have pretty stats but he's going to win you some football games.

Tarlam!
04-07-2011, 01:54 PM
It's about a 1,000 page book that covers the political world of the third reich - it's all inside politics. The war operations are just background. The book is all about what the various players were thinking and doing at every step along the way, from Hitler's youth to his suicide, based on a thorough review of all the available documents. And there were a lot of documents to be had.

After your initial reference i googled it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Third_Reich It's hardly considered free from criticism it seems.

My positition on this is The Treaty provided the possibility for Hitler's rise, based on what I've seen/read. Living here, I can tell you that I find it so difficult to imagine these people allowing a Hitler to rise again. You never know. About a decade ago, the Austrians voted for thinly camouflagued fascist party into government. Europe alienated them until the leader of the party resigned from vice chancellor. He killed himself in a DUI a few years ago. Subsequent investigations revealed he was gay!

The last prominent leader of the current nazi party in Germany died 15 years ago. Of AIDS!! These days, there's no real figure that has emerged as an heir apparent to Hitler. The party has never collected enough support to be in our Congress and we don't have an elected Senate. They've been single term participants in about 3 state parliaments in the last 2 decades.

Tarlam!
04-07-2011, 01:56 PM
I dont know about scouts but a few people on this board have already compared him to J Russell even though their games are nothing alike. I think he'll be similar to VY without being a headcase. Won't have pretty stats but he's going to win you some football games.

Well, most people on this board accurately picked the outcome of both Russell and Young. I think Partial was a huge Young fan wasn't he?

Zool
04-07-2011, 01:58 PM

Is the entire situation really any different than people comparing Jimmer Fredette to JJ Redick? Is that racist too?

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Is the entire situation really any different than people comparing Jimmer Fredette to JJ Redick? Is that racist too?

Who said it was racist? Huh? Both are horrible comparsions which are based off skin color by fans who dont actually watch games and base their opinion from watching sportscenter highlights.

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Well, most people on this board accurately picked the outcome of both Russell and Young. I think Partial was a huge Young fan wasn't he?

Where those the same people who thought Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart where going to be stars? LOL

Guiness
04-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Or lumping all the 'Tedford QB's' into a group?

Tarlam!
04-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Or lumping all the 'Tedford QB's' into a group?

Excellent post!

SkinBasket
04-07-2011, 02:39 PM

No, you idiot. It's prejudiced based on skin color. Which is entirely different than racism. Entirely. Only some bumbling white cornhole like you could be so clueless about it all... probably because you'll never know what it's like to live in a black man's skin. I say probably, because you act a little strange sometimes and there are some large black folk out there you could easily fit into. Cam Newton will probably be one of them in about 5 years...

http://www.dodgerblues.com/images/fat-black-guy_sm.jpg

Guiness
04-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Where those the same people who thought Brady Quinn and Matt Leinart where going to be stars? LOL

2006 was a tough year to be taking a QB.

VY, Leinart and Cutler in the first round. Cutler the most accomplished of the bunch, having been a starter on a playoff team (not exactly a high water mark).

After that, it's looking like the #2 QB out of that draft was Bruce Gradkowski!

Zool
04-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Who said it was racist? Huh? Both are horrible comparsions which are based off skin color by fans who dont actually watch games and base their opinion from watching sportscenter highlights.

Warren Moon did. Are you paying attention? It seems like you're defending his position.

Zool
04-07-2011, 03:02 PM
No, you idiot. It's prejudiced based on skin color. Which is entirely different than racism. Entirely. Only some bumbling white cornhole like you could be so clueless about it all... probably because you'll never know what it's like to live in a black man's skin. I say probably, because you act a little strange sometimes and there are some large black folk out there you could easily fit into. Cam Newton will probably be one of them in about 5 years...

http://www.dodgerblues.com/images/fat-black-guy_sm.jpg

Look at the tongue on that guy. I'd like to crawl all up in his business.

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 03:40 PM

If you haven't noticed, Jamarcus Russell has taken over Ryan Leaf's old position as biggest QB draft bust ever. They are talking about potential bust level, not skin color or playing style. At least that's how I read it.

swede
04-07-2011, 04:09 PM
There is a lot to like about Cam Newton's physical size and arm. There are some concerns about his accuracy and the ability to make all of the NFL throws from what I've heard. I suspect the interview portion of the combine will help some GMs discern whether or not he has the head to make it as an NFL quarterback. I think how you really feel about him--as a Packer fan--can be discovered by deciding whether or you want him to end up in the NFC North. If you are confident he'll be a bust than let him play for Minnesota.

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 04:26 PM
I think how you really feel about him--as a Packer fan--can be discovered by deciding whether or you want him to end up in the NFC North. If you are confident he'll be a bust than let him play for Minnesota.

I'm far from an expert on Newton, but I have a feeling he might be a little bit dumb. Not from his skin color, Brandon, but by the spazzy-puppy look on his face. Same kind of look as Jarrett Bush has.

I wouldn't lose much sleep if he went to Minnesota. I doubt he's the next Peyton Manning, and even if he ends up being a good one, it will probably take a few years. In the mean time, he'd be thrown into the fire of a desperate franchise with no QB, behind a questionable OL, in a division full of elite pass rushers. I could see the Packers' INT stats going up from playing Cam Newton twice a year this year and next.

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm far from an expert on Newton, but I have a feeling he might be a little bit dumb. Not from his skin color, Brandon, but by the spazzy-puppy look on his face. Same kind of look as Jarrett Bush has.

I wouldn't lose much sleep if he went to Minnesota. I doubt he's the next Peyton Manning, and even if he ends up being a good one, it will probably take a few years. In the mean time, he'd be thrown into the fire of a desperate franchise with no QB, behind a questionable OL, in a division full of elite pass rushers. I could see the Packers' INT stats going up from playing Cam Newton twice a year this year and next.

Haha so you can now tell how smart someone is by looking at their face huh?

"Cam Newton may not be a genius, but he is certainly smart enough to play in the NFL.

The Auburn quarterback scored a 21 on his Wonderlic Test at last month’s NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis according to ESPN’s Chris Mortensen.

Newton is among the candidates to be No. 1 overall pick at this year’s draft. And while his score is slightly below the historical average for quarterbacks (24), it’s not going to be enough to scare off a team from drafting him.

Other notable Wonderlic Test scores from this year’s quarterback crop: Jake Locker – 20, Ryan Mallett – 26, Andy Dalton – 29, Ricky Stanzi – 30, Christian Ponder – 35, Blaine Gabbert – 42 and Greg McElroy – 43.

Notable historic Wonderlic Test scores: Dan Marino and Jim Kelly – 15, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees – 28 and John Elway – 29."

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 07:16 PM
If you haven't noticed, Jamarcus Russell has taken over Ryan Leaf's old position as biggest QB draft bust ever. They are talking about potential bust level, not skin color or playing style. At least that's how I read it.

Yea I've noticed that Russell sucks. Unlike Russell Cam has an excellent work ethic and comes from a football family. If not for the scandal with his dad taking money which happens ALL THE TIME no one would be questioning if he'll be bust. Even if this dude fails at QB he could play TE in NFL, that's how physically gifted this guy is. Same can't be said about Russell, all he had was a big arm.

Brando19
04-07-2011, 07:22 PM

Exactly! Those sons a bitches. Why couldn't they have compared Jimmer Fredette to Derek Fisher or another black guard? Racist ass holes. Where you at Warren Moon? Jesse Jackson?

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Haha so you can now tell how smart someone is by looking at their face huh?

You can't tell anything about people from a first impression? That sucks for you. I can. My first impressions of people are usually pretty good. Look at them, hear them talk, form a basic opinion. It's not exactly Miss Cleo stuff, and I have pretty good luck with it.

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Exactly! Those sons a bitches. Why couldn't they have compared Jimmer Fredette to Derek Fisher or another black guard? Racist ass holes. Where you at Warren Moon? Jesse Jackson?

Haha you just don't get it but the again you are from WV :p

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Yea I've noticed that Russell sucks. Unlike Russell Cam has an excellent work ethic and comes from a football family. If not for the scandal with his dad taking money which happens ALL THE TIME no one would be questioning if he'll be bust. Even if this dude fails at QB he could play TE in NFL, that's how physically gifted this guy is. Same can't be said about Russell, all he had was a big arm.

Yeah, uh, I think you totally missed my point, Brandon. As I already said, I think they were trying to illustrate how big of a bust they thought Newton would be with the Russell mention. He's the poster boy of busts, so that's why he's used, not because of specific similarities between the two players.

Tony Oday
04-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Cam Newton will be out of football in three years five at the outside.

Brando19
04-07-2011, 08:15 PM

Ok...and you are from VA? Honestly...you don't get it. I guess blacks will play the race card until the end of time and other blacks will defend it.

Brando19
04-07-2011, 08:17 PM

Brandon494...this was sarcasm by the way.

SkinBasket
04-07-2011, 08:18 PM

Get what? You going to enlighten us this time or just run away again after making yourself look like a clown?

vince
04-07-2011, 08:24 PM
You can't tell anything about people from a first impression? That sucks for you. I can. My first impressions of people are usually pretty good. Look at them, hear them talk, form a basic opinion. It's not exactly Miss Cleo stuff, and I have pretty good luck with it.Louder I like your posts but this is surprising. Yeah, superficial first impressions work real well in terms of judging intelligence and character. Ted Thompson is a clueless gay retard and Mike McStubby is a fat idiot too. If you're right based on this method of judging people than you're right that its luck.

Brando19
04-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Get what? You going to enlighten us this time or just run away again after making yourself look like a clown?

I see what you mean now, Skin.

get louder at lambeau
04-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Louder I like your posts but this is surprising. Yeah, superficial first impressions work real well in terms of judging intelligence and character. Ted Thompson is a clueless gay retard and Mike McStubby is a fat idiot too. If you're right based on this method of judging people than you're right that its luck.

I'm proud to say I was never a part of the group who thought that about either of them.

I'm not saying it's a quick glance at a picture, then render your verdict. It's a little more than that. We have a little more than that on Newton, and his facial expression is one part of it. I think it might be a telling part of it. If it's luck, I'm lucky about 90% of the time doing this.

If you couldn't tell who the smart kids and dumb kids were in school pretty quick, you might have been part of the latter group. It's not that hard.

Deputy Nutz
04-07-2011, 09:18 PM
White people are some of the most racist motherfuckers around, blacks don't hold a candle to the type of shit white folk pull.

I hate everyone. I find fault with everyone, I will actually admit have preceptions based on race and say racist things from time to time.

So you all can fuck off.

Brando19
04-07-2011, 09:27 PM
White people are some of the most racist motherfuckers around, blacks don't hold a candle to the type of shit white folk pull.

I hate everyone. I find fault with everyone, I will actually admit have preceptions based on race and say racist things from time to time.

So you all can fuck off.

FINALLY...some words of wisdom. You fuckin loon.

mraynrand
04-07-2011, 09:57 PM
If a white guy was in charge of Cloud City, Han Solo never would have been captured. And Cam Newton is no Lando Calrissian.

Lobot is convinced Lando was an affirmative action hire

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/e0/Lobot_SWSB.png

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 11:22 PM
You can't tell anything about people from a first impression? That sucks for you. I can. My first impressions of people are usually pretty good. Look at them, hear them talk, form a basic opinion. It's not exactly Miss Cleo stuff, and I have pretty good luck with it.

Didnt realize you have met Cam Newton in real life to get your impresson on him, was he bigger than you imagined in person? Because it would be pretty dumb for you to get a impression off someone through the media.

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Ok...and you are from VA? Honestly...you don't get it. I guess blacks will play the race card until the end of time and other blacks will defend it.

Bro I'm a Virginia Tech fan, dont get so sensative. I was just fucking aroud hence the smiley face. I go WV all the time to gamble Hollywood Casino and have met some really good people from WV so dont take it as me trying to insult where you live.

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 11:28 PM

Brando19, that was a joke btw.

easy cheesy
04-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Does it count that I won my last game of Chess with a Black Queen or is that somehow.... I don't know... bad? Black Queens need a voice too.... she kicked major ass after all... I captured it on my phone "Cam"....

Brandon494
04-07-2011, 11:46 PM

Running from what faggot? I seriously can't get over the fact that you are always on my dick. Haha is this message board all you have in life? Is your life that sad that you have to boost your internet ego whenever possible because your a fucking loser? I can't wait for your witty response. I'm gong to take a bong rip then pass out but when I awake I'll be like a kid on christmas thrilled to see what present you've left for me.

vince
04-08-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm proud to say I was never a part of the group who thought that about either of them.

I'm not saying it's a quick glance at a picture, then render your verdict. It's a little more than that. We have a little more than that on Newton, and his facial expression is one part of it. I think it might be a telling part of it. If it's luck, I'm lucky about 90% of the time doing this.

If you couldn't tell who the smart kids and dumb kids were in school pretty quick, you might have been part of the latter group. It's not that hard.
Oversimplified characterization and quick judgement based on little to no real or relevant data is a demonstration of ignorance not intelligence.

THat said, we're all ignorant to varying degrees.

Tarlam!
04-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Oversimplified characterization and quick judgement based on little to no real or relevant data is a demonstration of ignorance not intelligence.

BOOM! Geez, Vince! Someone piss in your corn flakes?

SkinBasket
04-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Running from what faggot? I seriously can't get over the fact that you are always on my dick. Haha is this message board all you have in life? Is your life that sad that you have to boost your internet ego whenever possible because your a fucking loser? I can't wait for your witty response. I'm gong to take a bong rip then pass out but when I awake I'll be like a kid on christmas thrilled to see what present you've left for me.

So now you have to resort to unimaginative personal attacks? You iz all kinds of weak.

No one's "on" your dick. And I imagine that's part of your problem that's leading to all of this pent up racial rage.

If you haven't figured this whole thing out yet, it's called an (airquotes) internet forum, not brandon's blog of stupid racist (I mean prejudiced) thoughts. When you make stupid statements, or even not-stupid statements for that matter, others are allowed to challenge the idiocy behind those statements - even if you are, or pretend to be, black. Unfortunately for you, there is no affirmative action plan here that protects your kind of stupid, your kind of hate, or your kind of racism.

If you don't want to actually stand behind your intellectually impotent bigoted attacks, that's fine. But don't expect other people here to stay silent because you call them names and accuse them of racism or of "being on your dick" in lieu of making any kind of logical argument.

I suppose to someone who has to resort so quickly to race baiting and intolerant insults, I probably do appear "witty" to you. While, again, that's unfortunate for you, all I can say is thank you, I think. I hope you're able to sound out enough of these words (or google "define bigot") to get some of your much anticipated pleasure out of them. I hope you had wonderful dreams about how awesomely cool and powerful you sounded last night trying to play internet bully. Or maybe it's just some black guy thang I don't get. Like a humorless joke that insults someone but is made okay by some tangential claim of intimacy or commonality. LOLZ. right?

:-(

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 08:42 AM

That sounds great, but it works just fine for me. We are all drawing our own judgments about players we usually never met as fans with little data, so please jump off the moral high horse. I'm talking about first impressions, Vince. You have them too, no matter how morally righteous you think you are.

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Didnt realize you have met Cam Newton in real life to get your impresson on him, was he bigger than you imagined in person? Because it would be pretty dumb for you to get a impression off someone through the media.

You have an impression of him too, Brandon. I'm guessing you haven't spent a bunch of time with him either. Hypocritical much?

Scott Campbell
04-08-2011, 08:53 AM

That reminds me of the time I thought OJ was guilty. I'm still battling my white guilt over that one.

Brandon494
04-08-2011, 09:50 AM
You have an impression of him too, Brandon. I'm guessing you haven't spent a bunch of time with him either. Hypocritical much?

The difference is I have a opinion on his actually skills as a football player. Not on how smart someone is by how they look when the camera is on.

Pugger
04-08-2011, 09:59 AM

I don't think one can discern a person's intelligence on their appearance. I've seen a couple of interviews of Newton and he didn't come across as dumb to me. He just sounded like a kid - which he is BTW.

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 10:11 AM
The difference is I have a opinion on his actually skills as a football player. Not on how smart someone is by how they look when the camera is on.

The dumb look on his face, the dumb shit he says like "I view myself as an entertainer and icon", his arrest and suspension for burglary, larceny, and obstruction of justice, being caught for academic cheating three times at Florida, leading to him transferring to a junior college before he got expelled, the pay-for-play crap with Auburn and Daddy Newton that I'm sure Cam had NOTHING to do with...

Yeah, I'm really jumping to some crazy conclusions when I say I get the feeling he might be dumb, huh? I should probably be ashamed of myself. How judgmental of me.

Here's the story on the stolen laptop, for those who are interested. Must be racist cops.-
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2008/11/backup-qb-camer.html

And here's the racist report of him getting caught cheating academically three times before he transferred to a junior college-
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5783051

How could I possibly have jumped to such unfounded conclusions about someone I've never met? I'm such a bad person. It's all probably just because I can't see past his skin color.

Guiness
04-08-2011, 10:30 AM
How could I possibly have jumped to such unfounded conclusions about someone I've never met? I'm such a bad person. It's all probably just because I can't see past his skin color.

That last post is quite a tune change from your earlier statements Louder.

I agree with the points you made in this post - his activities belay a personality that believes that because of his status as an elite athelete, he's beyond reproach, and water will continue to bead off his back. That's a good argument.

The statement that you can tell what a guy is going to be like simply by watching them, under the glare of the lights for a few minutes is a little harder to swallow. Personally, I present very poorly at first impression. I get nervous and smile and talk too much, sometimes even shake a bit. I speak with what I think is a pronounced lisp. Those things don't help you present yourself as an intelligent person, but I've got an engineering degree from Canada's premiere engineering program.

SkinBasket
04-08-2011, 10:35 AM
but I've got an engineering degree from Canada's premiere engineering program.

Isn't that kind of like having a black belt from the kung fu academy of paralyzed children?

I'm just kidding. I have no reason to believe Canadians are dim. Just annoying. Mostly.

Brandon494
04-08-2011, 10:39 AM
The dumb look on his face, the dumb shit he says like "I view myself as an entertainer and icon", his arrest and suspension for burglary, larceny, and obstruction of justice, being caught for academic cheating three times at Florida, leading to him transferring to a junior college before he got expelled, the pay-for-play crap with Auburn and Daddy Newton that I'm sure Cam had NOTHING to do with...

Yeah, I'm really jumping to some crazy conclusions when I say I get the feeling he might be dumb, huh? I should probably be ashamed of myself. How judgmental of me.

Here's the story on the stolen laptop, for those who are interested. Must be racist cops.-
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2008/11/backup-qb-camer.html

And here's the racist report of him getting caught cheating academically three times before he transferred to a junior college-
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5783051

Why do you keep bringing up race on every post like I've accused you of something? You and Skin are annoying as shit. Yea the dude has a shakey character but you stated earlier that you thought he was unintelligent but the expressions, not by his actions which IMO made you sound ignorant as shit.

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 11:03 AM
That last post is quite a tune change from your earlier statements Louder.

I agree with the points you made in this post - his activities belay a personality that believes that because of his status as an elite athelete, he's beyond reproach, and water will continue to bead off his back. That's a good argument.

The statement that you can tell what a guy is going to be like simply by watching them, under the glare of the lights for a few minutes is a little harder to swallow. Personally, I present very poorly at first impression. I get nervous and smile and talk too much, sometimes even shake a bit. I speak with what I think is a pronounced lisp. Those things don't help you present yourself as an intelligent person, but I've got an engineering degree from Canada's premiere engineering program.

Plenty of intelligent people don't have great social skills. Look at TT, for example. Being socially awkward is actually a stereotypical attribute of "nerds", who are intelligent by definition.

So far, my very limited interaction with you has given me a generally positive impression of you. To just assume that you would leave me with a wrong impression that you are dumb based on your own self-conscious interpretation of how you generally come across to people is unfair.

My judgment of Newton is based on the little I know of him. The dumb, overconfident spazz look on his face is part of it, but is not the only thing I am basing my impression on. I know more about him than that, but that look is a telling sign to me. He looks dumb to me. His words and actions seem dumb to me.

The below average Wonderlic score that Brandon provided in his defense only backs my impression up. The only projected 2010 starting QBs (from an article from last March) with a Wonderlich score at or below Newton's 21 are Bruce Gradkowski, Vince Young, Donovan McNabb, and David Garrard. The average score for Super Bowl winning QBs over the last 8 years is 31, a full 10 points higher than Newton's score.

Whether you like how I got my impression of Newton or not, the evidence as of right now seems to point to me being right about his intelligence or lack thereof. Like it or not, my quick judgments have served me very well.

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Why do you keep bringing up race on every post like I've accused you of something? You and Skin are annoying as shit. Yea the dude has a shakey character but you stated earlier that you thought he was unintelligent but the expressions, not by his actions which IMO made you sound ignorant as shit.

Um, Brandon? This thread has been about racism against Newton from the very first post. That's why I bring up racism when there is something negative about him- because I think it's fucking stupid that Moon said that, and that you defended him for it, and I'm mocking it.

I consider myself a very good judge of character. Nothing ignorant about it. I'm good at it. Better at it than most, by far, IMO. It has served me very well in life. Maybe mentioning his dumbshit facial expression comes off wrong, but you can get a lot from looking into someone's eyes if you pay attention. Facial expression and body language can say more than words in many cases.

The eye is the window of the soul, the mouth the door. The intellect, the will, are seen in the eye; the emotions, sensibilities, and affections, in the mouth. The animals look for man's intentions right into his eyes. Even a rat, when you hunt him and bring him to bay, looks you in the eye.
-Hiram Powers

Guiness
04-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Isn't that kind of like having a black belt from the kung fu academy of paralyzed children?

I'm just kidding. I have no reason to believe Canadians are dim. Just annoying. Mostly.

Up here, we call MIT 'The Waterloo of the South'.

SkinBasket
04-08-2011, 11:16 AM
The eye is the window of the soul, the mouth the door. The intellect, the will, are seen in the eye; the emotions, sensibilities, and affections, in the mouth. The animals look for man's intentions right into his eyes. Even a rat, when you hunt him and bring him to bay, looks you in the eye.
-Hiram Powers

I had a caged racoon try to eat the muzzle of my gun before I put his brains out the back of his head. Does that mean he wanted to die?

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 11:19 AM
I had a caged racoon try to eat the muzzle of my gun before I put his brains out the back of his head. Does that mean he wanted to die?

It probably means he was hungry. Or maybe just a little pissed off.

Realistically, how am I supposed to be able to make a judgment of that when I never even met that raccoon, or spent time in that cage? That would be very unfair and ignorant of me.

swede
04-08-2011, 11:24 AM

I know why the caged coon bleeds.

Brandon494
04-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Um, Brandon? This thread has been about racism against Newton from the very first post. That's why I bring up racism when there is something negative about him- because I think it's fucking stupid that Moon said that, and that you defended him for it, and I'm mocking it.

I consider myself a very good judge of character. Nothing ignorant about it. I'm good at it. Better at it than most, by far, IMO. It has served me very well in life. Maybe mentioning his dumbshit facial expression comes off wrong, but you can get a lot from looking into someone's eyes if you pay attention. Facial expression and body language can say more than words in many cases.

Go back and quote where I defended Moon. My very first post I said he was wrong in what he said but understood why he said it with what he went through in his life. Sometimes you have to step in someone elses shoes to see where they are coming from before you make a judgement call on them .

HowardRoark
04-08-2011, 11:50 AM

Most of you are.....not me.

http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tyrone-biggums-featured.jpg

SkinBasket
04-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Sometimes you have to step in someone elses shoes to see where they are coming from before you make a judgement call on them .

But you can do that because...

(I'm going to assume you aren't Warren Moon)

get louder at lambeau
04-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Go back and quote where I defended Moon. My very first post I said he was wrong in what he said but understood why he said it with what he went through in his life. Sometimes you have to step in someone elses shoes to see where they are coming from before you make a judgement call on them .

Sorry, I'll take your word for it. I must have gotten your defense of him confused with a defense of his position.

As far as stepping into someone else's shoes though, Moon is the one throwing unfounded accusations around, so I have little patience for his point of view. Criticize anyone black for anything, and you end up having to defend yourself against allegations that you are a racist. It's fucking stupid. It's turning into a "boy who cried wolf" scenario with the reflexive abuse of the race card.

Moon was just plain wrong to say that, IMO. There are plenty of valid reasons to question Newton, and to try to unjustly turn it into a race issue like Moon did is bullshit. If he was discriminated against in his life based on race, he should have more respect than to dilute the concept, and ignore the repercussions and weight of an accusation of racism by throwing it around indiscriminately just to defend a QB prospect that he likes from having to go through the normal QB draft prospect critiquing process.

mraynrand
04-08-2011, 12:56 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQpN6kIVm6Y&feature=related

Zool
04-08-2011, 01:12 PM

Like Moon should do when calling people racists.

mraynrand
04-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Most of you are.....not me.

http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tyrone-biggums-featured.jpg

what did you say?
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/obamabigguns.jpg

Cheesehead Craig
04-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Let's get black on topic here.
Going black to the original article where Moon complains why nobody complained about Bradford not being able to run a pro style offense. Maybe that was because he proved he was more than competent to get black in the pocket and run the pro style offense.

I think Moon need to take a step black and stop thinking everything is about race.

Tarlam!
04-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Tim Tebow is not black.

Pugger
04-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Sorry, I'll take your word for it. I must have gotten your defense of him confused with a defense of his position.

As far as stepping into someone else's shoes though, Moon is the one throwing unfounded accusations around, so I have little patience for his point of view. Criticize anyone black for anything, and you end up having to defend yourself against allegations that you are a racist. It's fucking stupid. It's turning into a "boy who cried wolf" scenario with the reflexive abuse of the race card.

Moon was just plain wrong to say that, IMO. There are plenty of valid reasons to question Newton, and to try to unjustly turn it into a race issue like Moon did is bullshit. If he was discriminated against in his life based on race, he should have more respect than to dilute the concept, and ignore the repercussions and weight of an accusation of racism by throwing it around indiscriminately just to defend a QB prospect that he likes from having to go through the normal QB draft prospect critiquing process.

This. Louder said it better than I when I tried to do so earlier in this thread.

Brandon494
04-08-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU28Pv26nNQ&feature=related

SkinBasket
04-08-2011, 08:02 PM
That's wut I thought. You come out all thunda and lightnin last night. You get called on it, and you slink on off to yo hole. You is a disgrace to all men, not just the black ones.

Brandon494
04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Yup you win

SkinBasket
04-09-2011, 06:57 AM
No one ever wins, brandon. We can only hope to become better in the effort. I think god said that to someone once.

Fritz
04-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Louder I like your posts but this is surprising. Yeah, superficial first impressions work real well in terms of judging intelligence and character. Ted Thompson is a clueless gay retard and Mike McStubby is a fat idiot too. If you're right based on this method of judging people than you're right that its luck.

Damn. And I thought Ted Thompson was a a gay serial killer who was also obsessed with scouting football players. I mean, look at his eyes. Those are the eyes of a serial killer.

get louder at lambeau
04-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Damn. And I thought Ted Thompson was a a gay serial killer who was also obsessed with scouting football players. I mean, look at his eyes. Those are the eyes of a serial killer.

Well, they have been finding bodies near New York lately. Has he been doing any scouting on out there?

Freak Out
04-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Cam Newton has a winning smile.

get louder at lambeau
04-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Cam Newton has a winning smile.

Not in his mugshot he doesn't.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/camnewtonmugshot.jpg

Tarlam!
04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
I wonder what Partial has to say about this guy. IIRC, he was higher than high on V. Young, wasn't he?

get louder at lambeau
04-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Here's where the intelligence factor comes in-

This year, (Jon) Gruden has exposed one of the stated concerns regarding the man widely expected to be the first pick in the draft: Cam Newton.

In a segment from Gruden’s second annual QB Camp playing currently in the perpetual SportsCenter loop, the former Raiders and Bucs coach tries to show Newton how different an NFL offense will be from the one he ran at Auburn.

“You know, some of this verbiage in the NFL, I don’t know how it was at Auburn, but it’s — it’s long. You’ve got the shifts, the plays, the protections, the snap count, the alert, the check-with-mes,” Gruden said, snapping his fingers after listing each element of an NFL play call.

Then Gruden rattled one off: “I mean, flip right, double-X, Jet, 36 counter, naked waggle, X-7, X-quarter.” As Gruden was firing off that play, Newton shook his head and smiled, as if he’d never head before anything like that, ever.

Then Gruden pounced.

“Call something at Auburn that’s a little verbal,” Gruden said, obviously knowing the answer to the question. “What would be a little verbal? Any recollection on that?

Newton: “Um.”

“Gimme something,” Gruden said. “What’s an Auburn play sound like?”

“I mean, you’re putting me on the — on the spot,” Newton said.

Having already proven his point, Gruden then gave Newton a lifeline. “You guys don’t get in the huddle much though, right?” Gruden said.

Newton welcomed that one. “We really don’t,” Newton said. “And our method is ‘simplistic equals fast.’ It’s so simple as far as, you look to the sideline [and] you see 36 on the board. And that’s a play. And we’re off.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/18/jon-gruden-puts-cam-newton-on-the-spot/

SkinBasket
04-18-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm sure whatever NFL team he lands with will be a great success flashing their plays across the field.

Brandon494
04-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Or maybe it has something to do with the fact he was only at Auburn for one season. The coaches obviously knew the talent this guy had and wanted to get him on the field as soon as possible. I actually heard he did very well on chalk board material. Hes not going to start right away in the NFL away, he's going to have a few years to learn this NFL verbiage. Would I take him #1? No but I do think he'll succeed in the NFL.

Guiness
04-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Wow, there's no way that doesn't hurt his stock...and cost him a few million dollars (depending, of course, on how much rookies get paid this year!).

I haven't seen this segment before, but from what I just read, he's drilled the other QB's pretty well too. Not sure why an agent would even allow his first round client on this show!!!

He couldn't even come up with a play call. In the other thread we talked about what McCarthy calls 'right now' intelligence. Even if he didn't have a good answer, he came up with nothing instead of deciding 'right now' the best way to improvise. He could've said something like "if I give away a play call from Auburn, my OC will hunt me down and kill me"

I wish Gruden was a hard ass like this when he's announcing games, I'd like it better than the kiss-ass he is in the booth.

Guiness
04-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Or maybe it has something to do with the fact he was only at Auburn for one season. The coaches obviously knew the talent this guy had and wanted to get him on the field as soon as possible. I actually heard he did very well on chalk board material. Hes not going to start right away in the NFL away, he's going to have a few years to learn this NFL verbiage. Would I take him #1? No but I do think he'll succeed in the NFL.

That's true, they might well have known that trying to teach him a 3" thick playbook over one summer before the season wouldn't work.

This guy took a strange path in Florida, Blinn, Auburn. It's like being on a bad NFL team, 3 co-ords in 4 years. He still found success though, but I'm not sure anyone knows what they get with him.

Tarlam!
04-18-2011, 12:09 PM

I admire your loyalty, but the interview is still pretty damning. He should have had some kind of eloquent answer - after all, this guy is supposed to become the face of somebody's franchise, no? And, if he goes in the top 5, he will be expected to start right away. That goes with the status. I think he's between a rock and a hard place. Having said that, I'm on record as saying Rodgers got lucky being able to hold a clipboard for as long as he did and I stand by that. Cam won't be afforded that luxery.

get louder at lambeau
04-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Here's the video of Newton with Gruden-

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/26058/a-dramatic-example-of-the-verbiage-adjustment

Tarlam!
04-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Well, that's the first time I've seen an interview. Frankly, I wouldn't draft him at all as the face of my franchise. I don't think he's smart enough. When I compare him to Gabbert, there's a world of difference. Sorry Brando494, Cam is the stereotype black QB from what I saw. But, I'm often wrong, so no need to be concerned! :)

SkinBasket
04-18-2011, 02:34 PM
I think he has assburger syndrome. He doesn't like to look at people who are talking to him.

I love the hand gestures that accompanied, "I'm a gun."

get louder at lambeau
04-18-2011, 04:00 PM
Cam is the stereotype black QB from what I saw.

Good thing you're in Germany. In America, I think it might be illegal to say that somebody fits a stereotype. You'd probably get charged with a hate crime.

Tony Oday
04-18-2011, 04:16 PM
bahahaha 36 was our call here...yeah he will make it bahhahahaha idiot with a billion dollar arm that is about it.

Brandon494
04-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Well, that's the first time I've seen an interview. Frankly, I wouldn't draft him at all as the face of my franchise. I don't think he's smart enough. When I compare him to Gabbert, there's a world of difference. Sorry Brando494, Cam is the stereotype black QB from what I saw. But, I'm often wrong, so no need to be concerned! :)

So your saying he has a big dick?

Tarlam!
04-18-2011, 08:09 PM
So your saying he has a big dick?

Not really. I'm saying he IS a big dick.

Bretsky
04-18-2011, 08:17 PM
I haven't read this thread because I didn't want to be involved with it once I read the title. Kudos to those who did in a respectable matter but I figured flames would be shot somewhere and I didn't want to be in the middle.

I'll say this; I watched an out take with him and Chucky.....aka....Jon Gruden a few times, and in that interview Cam Newton did not come accross as having a deep understanding of the strategies...blocking....alternative plays.....of football.

Does he have elite talent ? Absolutely. Will he be a great QB ? Maybe.

Would I feel comfortable with him as a number one pick ? Doubtful if he didn't come accross to my GM and scouts better than he did in that interview.

get louder at lambeau
04-18-2011, 10:56 PM
I haven't read this thread because I didn't want to be involved with it once I read the title. Kudos to those who did in a respectable matter but I figured flames would be shot somewhere and I didn't want to be in the middle.

I'll say this; I watched an out take with him and Chucky.....aka....Jon Gruden a few times, and in that interview Cam Newton did not come accross as having a deep understanding of the strategies...blocking....alternative plays.....of football.

Does he have elite talent ? Absolutely. Will he be a great QB ? Maybe.

Would I feel comfortable with him as a number one pick ? Doubtful if he didn't come accross to my GM and scouts better than he did in that interview.

You're just saying that because he's black.

Iron Mike
04-19-2011, 06:43 AM
You're just saying that because he's black.

No, he's saying that because he's a dick.

RashanGary
04-19-2011, 07:31 AM

I opened it yesterday to see the, "he has a big dick?" post and I wondered how on earth this thread got to 13 pages.

Offseason, lockout, #32 pick. . . I suppose.

Tarlam!
04-19-2011, 07:55 AM
I opened it yesterday to see the, "he has a big dick?" post and I wondered how on earth this thread got to 13 pages.

Offseason, lockout, #32 pick. . . I suppose.

For the most part it's been civilized and a decent discussion. Admittedly, there has been an abundance of sarcasm. I find it sad that posters criticise threads with content they have no interest in with the only contribution being to question said thread.

A German saying goes "The Gentleman remains silent". Now, it was coined about the subject of sex, but it seems to fit well in other aspects of life.

RashanGary
04-19-2011, 07:58 AM
I said I was initially surprised, but the slow offseason, it made sense. I'm not knocking you guys, I was just surprised it made it to 13 pages, that's all.

Tarlam!
04-19-2011, 08:37 AM
I said I was initially surprised, but the slow offseason, it made sense. I'm not knocking you guys, I was just surprised it made it to 13 pages, that's all.

Oh, OK. I had taken it as criticism, since you referenced a certain sarcastic post while asserting your surprise.

Guiness
04-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Oh, OK. I had taken it as criticism, since you referenced a certain sarcastic post while asserting your surprise.

If I can put words in Louder's mouth (as opposed, to, you know:shock:) I think he meant since the first post he read contained the word 'dick' he's shocked and surprised that skin hasn't yet posted a picture of one, landing this thread in the GC!

I've contributed to this thread (if you can call it that) and honestly, I'm shocked as well:lol: