PDA

View Full Version : Packing the Car for San Diego

CaliforniaCheez
08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Heading out soon.

You know you're a psycho fan when you go away for the weekend in San Diego that is going to cost over $500 for an exhibition season game with seats not as good as television. 8 hours driving both ways(maybe more going through LA rush hour on a Friday) seems nuts to anyone I tell about it.
Last weekend I hadn't thought of going but impulsively bought tickets this week.

If you are watching from home I'll be around the 20 yard line nearest the scoreboard and to the right of it (on the Charger bench sideline). Yes, they are bad seats but I haven't been to a Packer game in person in years. I still hate my ex-wife for screwing up my going to the MNF game in Oakland when Irv died.

I'm excited.

I will have to tell you about it Sunday evening or Monday.

Edit- This is a dumb post. I won't see your answers and I edited my childish excited ramblings. Maybe I'm crazy about the Packers or had too much coffee before a long drive. It is gameday excitement early.

Packnut
08-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Have a safe trip.

Partial
08-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Have fun man, don't drink too much and make sure you bring back a kickin' write up about the game!! I'm not going to lie I completely 100% admire the dedication!! That's awesome!!

BallHawk
08-11-2006, 11:06 AM
How'd you end up missing the Raiders game? That would of been just magical being there.