PDA

View Full Version : Some good news

red
04-22-2011, 04:51 PM
something not depressing for a change

jermichael finley has tsrated to run routes agin for the first time since he blew out his knee

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/22/jermichael-finley-is-running-routes-once-again/

if he can stay healthy we're damn near impossible to beat imo

Guiness
04-22-2011, 04:56 PM
With him, our offense, plain and simple, is just stupid good.

If things line up - Ryan comes back as good as he was, Starks improves, Kuhn gets better in his role, I just don't know what opposing defenses do.

The only area I can see us suffering a bit is if Driver has a drop off, and Jones leaves. But I don't think either of those things slows us down too much.

red
04-22-2011, 05:04 PM
you ain't lying.

our passing game would be damn near impossible to stop. at worst jordy steps up and is our #2 (i think he can do it just fine), and driver becomes our #3 (still a damn good #3). at best we resign jones and maybe get a rookie thats a bit better then swain. no one in the nfl can defend against finley, and jennings is border line elite. with an elite qb having a field day throwing to them.

and in a legit running threat with grant back and staying fresh by sharing carries with starks, and our o-line improving every year, and we got an offense that should be able to score at will

add to that a top 5 defense, and you have a team that should be able to establish a patriots like dynasty.

we need the lockout to end, us packer fans need football this season

Freak Out
04-22-2011, 05:22 PM
The OL is always my worry....but if The Beluga Whale comes on strong and nobody gets hurt (Cliffy) the offense should rock.

RashanGary
04-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Things are looking good for the Packers overall. We get a lot of players back from injury, plus a draft, plus we're young to begin with, plus we have cap room to do whatever we want. Good is an understatement. We just won a SB in the beginning of what should be a several year window, in a year when everything went wrong.

gbgary
04-22-2011, 09:49 PM
they'd better not over-use him like they did last season. jennings is the #1 weapon! fins catches can come from the others'...not jennings!!

Jimx29
04-23-2011, 12:34 AM
............us packer fans need football this season
QFT